Mafia Championship - Season 7

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Mafia Championship - Season 7

Post by nutella »

Hey all, this is the official invitation from Lissa. Who wants to rep us? :biggrin:
INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 7)

Ahoy there! :)

I’m very excited to invite your community to participate in Season 7 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The tournament first started back in 2013. Since then, 320+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

It’s a super fun event that has created many new friendships and close bonds between communities. I hope that you would be interested in taking part :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITATION?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to Lissa as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot. Currently, the plan is to accommodate 150 communities this season. If there is further interest, additional communities may sign up as substitutes; generally there are some replacements needed both before and during games.

If your community agrees to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is April 27, but the sooner the better.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes
  • You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
  • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500-600 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.
2. SEASON 7 FORMAT

The tournament structure
  • 150 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
  • QUALIFIERS: 10 Qualifier Games will be played, consisting of 15 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifier Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st and 2nd place will advance to the Semifinal Games.
  • SEMIFINALS: A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 6 will select 25 additional players to advance to the three Semifinal Games. From each game, five players will advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote, just like in the qualifying phase.
  • THE FINALE: The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 7 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.
This year’s setup: JOAT^2
The setup is called JOAT^2 and features 15 players.

The setup consists of the following:

3x Mafia Goon
2x Town Jack Of All Trades (9x Doctor, 9x Motion Detector, 9x Tracker)
10x Vanilla Townie

Note that the Jacks Of All Trades must use all three actions before repeating an action, i.e. they are rotating. This does not mean they must use the actions in the same order every time.

Relevant mechanics info
- Day start.
- Majority lynch is enabled Day 2+, but majority is not required at any point in order to lynch.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
- Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize your representative into a game with deadlines that suit their preferences).
- Thread is locked during Night Phases.
- Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, roleblocked, etc. (In this setup, that means they display as an action to the Tracker and the Motion Detector actions.)
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction. The mafia faction kill is mandatory.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Each individual player may make a maximum of 150 posts per day phase (this restriction is lifted 2 hours before day end).
- The game will have a host to oversee everything and make sure everyone’s following the code of conduct, but otherwise the game is completely automated (automatic votecounts, thread locks and reveals roles automatically, the bot receives and processes actions, etc.).

3. SEASON 7 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifier Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates ranging from late April to mid-June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

The Semifinal Games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Lissa#8083).

Kind regards,
Lissa
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 2
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Mafia Championship - Season 7

Post by tedxtr »

I nominate the big bad [mention]Sloonei[/mention] if he'll take it, I had the most fun playing mafia with him, he is try hard all the time, has good reads in general, I think he can work any scum team if he wants to, I may be biased because of my experience with him and maybe it was a one-time thing but I get the sense he's like that all the time. I don't know how my performance would've went in GoC if Sloonei wasn't on my team tbh.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m game if no one else wants it, but I already went several years ago (representing a different site), so I’ll always defer to somebody who’s never been.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 19
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm not sure what happened to the original thread where we were nominating people but I put three names out there: Jackofhearts, [mention]novaselinenever[/mention], and [mention]dunya[/mention]. Jack says he will probably be repping HCRealms, haven't heart anything from nova or dunya (though I suspect they are too busy unfortunately). We also talked about [mention]Sloonei[/mention] in discord. He has repped another site in the championship in the past but he hasn't repped ours and he sounds like he's willing so I agree with that option as well.

linki: Sloonei just responded but I'm not going to change my post.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That setup is tailor made for me, so I am tempted. Like Sloonei though, I defer if a would-be first-timer wants to go.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I asked sprityo and DDL but neither seemed up for it. One other person was nominated in private and I'm waiting for a response.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

For whatever my opinion is worth, having Sloonei or Jay represent would be awesome since they repped RYM and it's been forever, but I too would love to see someone go who hasn't yet. It's an incredible experience.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

thanks for the nomination, jules! the setup is tempting for sure, but as soon as the lockdown opens up, my work schedule is going to be crazy out of order.

i'm not sure what the game times are gonna be like, and if they are european friendly?

i also would like to nominate juliets and nova into the namepool, but of course trust Jay and Sloonster to do a fine job too.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:20 pm i'm not sure what the game times are gonna be like, and if they are european friendly?
They usually have at least a couple of games in the qualifier rounds set up for European time frames. That may or may not as easily apply to the wild card and finale rounds (given that you would clearly advance ;) ), so I'd be ready for that when it comes.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:20 pm thanks for the nomination, jules! the setup is tempting for sure, but as soon as the lockdown opens up, my work schedule is going to be crazy out of order.

i'm not sure what the game times are gonna be like, and if they are european friendly?

i also would like to nominate juliets and nova into the namepool, but of course trust Jay and Sloonster to do a fine job too.
I'd love to see you play dunya, you're a power woman. One thought is we could have [mention]Sloonei[/mention] or [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] as a back up if you got too busy. Or either of them are fine with me too if you can't do it. My game has been off for awhile now so I can't do it - best for me to take a mafia rest. Nova would also be a choice I would endorse but he hasn't responded to say he could or couldn't do it that I've seen.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

With all due respect to the numerous great players on The Syndicate (we have proven ourselves time and time again in this tournament), I think the user who'd stand the best chance of winning it all is dunya.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:24 pm With all due respect to the numerous great players on The Syndicate (we have proven ourselves time and time again in this tournament), I think the user who'd stand the best chance of winning it all is dunya.
yes!!!!!! Do it!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm in complete agreement. So do we need to vote or what?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i am going to think about it tonight. ;p thank you guys for your trust in me!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Looks like there’s already a practice game in signups on MU for anyone interested in spectating or playing that too.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

im pretty sure i was a member on MU but i cant remember my password lol. hmm.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oof that game has a 3am end of day for me. i will sadly have to pass, but will probably spectate.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:02 pm oof that game has a 3am end of day for me. i will sadly have to pass, but will probably spectate.
Oh that’s right, bummer. If there’s demand for a euro friendly practice I bet they will hold one, since they usually do a few of these things.

Spectating would still be a worthwhile experience I think.
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:20 pm i'm not sure what the game times are gonna be like, and if they are european friendly?
They usually have at least a couple of games in the qualifier rounds set up for European time frames. That may or may not as easily apply to the wild card and finale rounds (given that you would clearly advance ;) ), so I'd be ready for that when it comes.
Yep, there's generally at least a few qualifiers with European-friendly deadlines! :)

It is indeed less sure for later rounds, though since there are 3 semifinals this year I'd say it's decently likely that we'll be able to have one there as well, at least.
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:02 pm oof that game has a 3am end of day for me. i will sadly have to pass, but will probably spectate.
Oh that’s right, bummer. If there’s demand for a euro friendly practice I bet they will hold one, since they usually do a few of these things.

Spectating would still be a worthwhile experience I think.
Definitely, I'll take a look at either finding someone to throw a euro friendly practice signup up or throwing one up myself!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, Lissa! That would be fantastic.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by novaselinenever »

juliets wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:58 am I'm not sure what happened to the original thread where we were nominating people but I put three names out there: Jackofhearts, @novaselinenever, and @dunya. Jack says he will probably be repping HCRealms, haven't heart anything from nova or dunya (though I suspect they are too busy unfortunately). We also talked about @Sloonei in discord. He has repped another site in the championship in the past but he hasn't repped ours and he sounds like he's willing so I agree with that option as well.

linki: Sloonei just responded but I'm not going to change my post.
Thanks Juliets! Dunya's got my vote
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dunya or gtfo tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(Sloonei and jay are like tailor made for Champs too)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lissa
The Mark

Post by Lissa »

A Euro friendly practice game signup is up! https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-JOAT-2
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

having considered it the last few days, i'm going to pass this year. i feel like my mental health could be compromised by getting obsessive and emotional over mafia while in quarantine, where i am already struggling to keep my emotions and mood in check.

thank you guys for trusting me and sorry i can't trust myself this time around. sorry if i disappointed anyone.

and still think sloon or jay would kill it. :hugs:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I understand well, dunya. All too well. The entire field can breathe a sigh of relief; now they might stand a chance. :hugs:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was looking forward to dunya in action, but it is a relatively big commitment so I understand.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] and [mention]Sloonei[/mention] which of you will take it?

And [mention]dunya[/mention] totally understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Rock paper scissor for it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:41 pm Rock paper scissor for it?
1 vs. 1 Mafia duel.

I'm town. [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention] mentioned another potential player?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:41 pm Rock paper scissor for it?
1 vs. 1 Mafia duel.

I'm town. [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine
oof. Can't argue that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I nominated [mention]Long Con[/mention] in the unofficial thread and he didn't say yes or no.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 pm @nutella mentioned another potential player?
was sig, he said probably nah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:08 pm I nominated @Long Con in the unofficial thread and he didn't say yes or no.
I did say:
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:42 pm I don't know if my down-home charm would play well in the big city.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

That's not a yes or a no :o I think you should go for it LC
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:08 pm I nominated @Long Con in the unofficial thread and he didn't say yes or no.
I did say:
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:42 pm I don't know if my down-home charm would play well in the big city.
I am sure is worthy to check this, you may be surprised ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I appreciate the votes of confidence, but I feel like I barely have the stamina to compete in the games we play here. All this POE, spreadsheet-comparing, super-analysis stuff is always impressive to me, but I'm mostly a gut player, and that hurts my chances more as the skillset of the other players gets larger and heavier. I can only assume that a Championship game would involve a lot of that kind of thing. Someone should go who competes like that, for our best chance to win.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm I appreciate the votes of confidence, but I feel like I barely have the stamina to compete in the games we play here. All this POE, spreadsheet-comparing, super-analysis stuff is always impressive to me, but I'm mostly a gut player, and that hurts my chances more as the skillset of the other players gets larger and heavier. I can only assume that a Championship game would involve a lot of that kind of thing. Someone should go who competes like that, for our best chance to win.
I'd actually say that I think that kind of hard analysis is not necessarily more prominent in champs. Playing by gut is quite common in my experience and wouldn't be a hindrance imo. I think the number one challenge of champs is the sheer volume of posting, it's quite a lot to keep up with.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I wouldn't recommend it for anyone uncomfortable with participating, unless you were looking to really push your own limits
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I support either JJJ or sloonei, and I will choose between them if they ask me to :kadaj:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I participated more recently than Jay, so he should have first dibs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Yeah, you’re more than qualified skill level-wise, LC. Just a matter of whether you want to keep up with that many posts/if you’re comfortable with just reading 60-75% of a game and skimming and/or ignoring the rest.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm I appreciate the votes of confidence, but I feel like I barely have the stamina to compete in the games we play here. All this POE, spreadsheet-comparing, super-analysis stuff is always impressive to me, but I'm mostly a gut player, and that hurts my chances more as the skillset of the other players gets larger and heavier. I can only assume that a Championship game would involve a lot of that kind of thing. Someone should go who competes like that, for our best chance to win.
I'd actually say that I think that kind of hard analysis is not necessarily more prominent in champs. Playing by gut is quite common in my experience and wouldn't be a hindrance imo. I think the number one challenge of champs is the sheer volume of posting, it's quite a lot to keep up with.
Not my cup of tea, maybe someyear. :)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:47 pm I participated more recently than Jay, so he should have first dibs.
If there's no new name, then I will give it a go. You should put your name in as an alternate though Sloonei, and there's a decent chance we could both do it a la nutella and Mac last year. They always seem to need some backups, and I think The Syndicate may get favored attention there since we always participate reliably.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For sure.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'll be cheering Cindy Kate on this year as well! Will you do spec chat?

It's not really required to play a specific way to participate in the Champs. Being a gut player, a funny player, a high posting or low posting player etc. Having all kinds of players from different communities is what makes it exciting. It's not a competition! Actually.. it is, it is a competition, that's kind of exactly what it is. =p But it doesn't really matter how you play as long as you participate towards your wincon to the best of your ability. ^^ The holy rule of mafia.

LC, I hope you join someday in the future.

Dunya, Take care. I really respect your decision. <3

Jimmay and Sloonei, Get em!

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks Dizzy! :biggrin:

I signed us both up, Sloober

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

neato, tanks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Dyslexicon »

Looks like I'll see you there, Jimmay and Sloonmeister, as I'm representing PersonalityCafe again. :beer:

:cloud9:

Return to “Announcements”