moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Long Con »

[mention]cayvie[/mention] feel like voting Lissa today?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Joe’s check should probably be between like...idk, I guess nutella/LC/moth I guess? Not sure who makes sense as partner with Lissa outside of Mac tbh, but if he’s town I think it makes sense to give him same check pool carot had last night.

We should set up bronana voting joe so moth can send him his role, I think that makes most sense? Don’t see many worlds where bronana is bussing Lissa here tbh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
moth
The Mark
Posts in topic: 436

Post by moth »

Im cautious in the sense id rather lose a game to guessing wrong on final scum than being duped by a mechanical clear blunder that is fraudulent
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm cleared via bronana. I mean, if you accept that Lissa is anti-cleared through the same method, which clearly you do. How about Joseph checks NANOOK, and moth sends nutella's role to bronana?
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

plus peeling anyone off a lissa wagon rn might be really anti town if our only motive is a rolecop message
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

moth wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:58 pm Im cautious in the sense id rather lose a game to guessing wrong on final scum than being duped by a mechanical clear blunder that is fraudulent
Let's generate those mechanical clears before we decide what's legit and what's not.
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:59 pm I'm cleared via bronana. I mean, if you accept that Lissa is anti-cleared through the same method, which clearly you do. How about Joseph checks NANOOK, and moth sends nutella's role to bronana?
I dont know that I quite understand why zack would even choose lissa as a target. he had her locked as town day 1-6
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

moth wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:59 pm plus peeling anyone off a lissa wagon rn might be really anti town if our only motive is a rolecop message
I think it's worth the risk.
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

i guess theres the whole idea of checking ones bias but zack seems more like a "trust it and shelve it" kinda guy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

moth wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:59 pm I'm cleared via bronana. I mean, if you accept that Lissa is anti-cleared through the same method, which clearly you do. How about Joseph checks NANOOK, and moth sends nutella's role to bronana?
I dont know that I quite understand why zack would even choose lissa as a target. he had her locked as town day 1-6
He didn't choose her as a target. She posted her stats, which he then had an opportunity to analyze through the lens of his role.
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

we dont have a ton of collective leeway unless scums numbers are small. if cayvie is 3p ect. otherwise we need everyone to be focused on flipping scum first and foremosy
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

if my role is unhelpful and we get a wolf pelt I will happily take that over a coin flip mechanical move
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

youve played here a ton long con. do you think this is normal nutella?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

moth wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:04 pm youve played here a ton long con. do you think this is normal nutella?
Yes, this is normal enough nutella. She's hard to read, very good at faking town when bed.
moth
The Mark

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 0]

Post by moth »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:22 am
moth wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:21 am anyway I mostly liked macdoug, nutella, sloon, and kza so far
I dont think theres a wolf in that bunch
Beware nutella. She just spun us around on her little finger last month.
So obviously you must still be pretty alarmed shes alive so late

Oh yeh true

Joe should check in Nutella/Moth then

I defy you to push a team of me and Lissa with Joe being town lmao
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Why is this town so hard to wrangle

Mechanics here SHOULD be fairly obvious

Joe checks in Nutella/moth

We have everyone except bronana vote Lissa

Bronana votes for Joe

Moth sends bronana Joe’s role

It isn’t that complicated 🤷‍♀️
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'd prefer checking you, Nanook. Surely you would like to be cleared, right? :feb:
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Post by bronana »

Fair enough, I'll vote mac
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm I'd prefer checking you, Nanook. Surely you would like to be cleared, right? :feb:
I already basically am dude

Think about the worlds here...

If I were partners with Lissa...why would I call for joe to check between Lissa and bronana then leave him alive?

If there’s really 3p cayvie is certainly one of them...do you think this game started with 5 scum AND 1-2 3p, with one of those 3p as powerful as cayvie seems to be? I don’t. So we’re very likely either in a world of 4 scum plus 1-2 3p, or 5 scum with a weak 3p (in which case cayvie is likely just mafia)

Do you see what I’m saying here? I’m unlikely to be scum with townJoe, there aren’t likely to be 3 scum alive without cayvie being one of them (which rules out a team of Nanook/joe/Lissa), thus...I’m unlikely to be scum.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

for the record, I don't think I ever said anything about lissa being lock town? I feel like I barely talked about her at all really. It was more like, this has been a weird game where it's been hard for me to get many townreads on people, and I've played a ton of games with Lissa and she almost never busses so that was good enough for me to have her just not a priority for me. I'm almost certain that I qualified my read should not be taken as gospel by any means, and mentioned that outed wolf is a better Lissa reader than I am. Possible this was a communication error on my part, and I won't pretend that she wasn't a townread of mine for most of the game. It can be difficult to suspect someone when it feels like they're the only person willing to listen and engage with me about my push on a wolf (in this case, Marcher; somewhat similar situation for why I mistakenly townread GH in the season 5 champs finale).

The insinuation that I'm someone who sticks with my reads and doesn't re-evaluate is blatantly untrue regardless, even just from this game. If anything, a willingness to re-evaluate is one of my more notable (villager) traits, often for the better but sometimes for the worse.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).

I mean we can sort out Joe’s check pool after Lissa flips, but it seems pretty fucking dumb to think I’m on a team with Lissa 🤷‍♀️
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm I'd prefer checking you, Nanook. Surely you would like to be cleared, right? :feb:

If I were partners with Lissa...why would I call for joe to check between Lissa and bronana then leave him alive?

If there’s really 3p cayvie is certainly one of them...do you think this game started with 5 scum AND 1-2 3p, with one of those 3p as powerful as cayvie seems to be? I don’t. So we’re very likely either in a world of 4 scum plus 1-2 3p, or 5 scum with a weak 3p (in which case cayvie is likely just mafia)

Do you see what I’m saying here? I’m unlikely to be scum with townJoe, there aren’t likely to be 3 scum alive without cayvie being one of them (which rules out a team of Nanook/joe/Lissa), thus...I’m unlikely to be scum.
i mean in that world you and mac are both wolves so your in-thread instructions don't mean anything, really
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I'm not sure why I was suggested as a peek to begin with tbh

bronana wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm

i mean in that world you and mac are both wolves so your in-thread instructions don't mean anything, really
If me and Joe are wolves then Lissa isn’t yeah? And we’re assuming she is, or I am at least, since there doesn’t seem to be any reason she’d have not gotten your hope increase if she were town

I think the logic is fairly clear?

bronana wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm I'm not sure why I was suggested as a peek to begin with tbh
I needed at least a pool of two so there was no room for “woops I checked X but they got NKed, dang that sucks but guess I’m the real cop right?”

Pool of 2-3 also forces decision making from cop claim, which is a plus imo

But yeah I took myself/moto (for his role)/cayvie (seemed silly to try another check there) out of contention, put you and Lissa in a pool for Joe and have carot the nutella/LC/moth pool

Seems pretty straightforward to me?
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by cayvie »

[VOTE: motobot] aubergine last hope tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

cayvie wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:54 pm [VOTE: motobot] aubergine last hope tbh
Is he your 3p partner?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Or are you and Lissa just the last two scum, and you've been tricking us? :grin: :faint:
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

reminder that with the wolf win condition, it's probably a good idea for any villagers with sols to start loading up on presence
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Will Joseph return to change his vote?
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

I have an additional ability tonight which will be very very fun heheh
motobot
Posts in topic: 22

Post by motobot »

Why?
motobot

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 3]

Post by motobot »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:20 am MOTOBOT SHALL BE YEETED INTO THE SUN ON THE ACTUAL TWELFTH OF NEVER NERDS COME AND GET IT
Wow that just sounds rude. :disappoint:
motobot

Post by motobot »

[VOTE: Lissa] aubergine
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

if lissa is somehow a villager here i'm gonna be sad

there are still a few little things making me doubt but hopefully it's as simple and straightforward as it seems and she's just a wolf
moth
The Mark

Post by moth »

when did you start doubting her? you seemed as locked in as id expect from 2 close friends who enjoy playing together
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 505

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry anni shenanigans what's goin on?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Epignosis »

The thread has been locked for five minutes in preparation of the commencement of Night 7.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now go!

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:04 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

bronana
No votes

Voters: None

Lissa
31%

Voters: nutella, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con, motobot, moth

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
6%

Voters: bronana

moth
No votes

motobot
19%

Voters: cayvie, MacDougall, Lissa

No votes

nutella
No votes

cayvie
No votes

Triesta Tithis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Voters: M Plus 7, Carotenoid, JaggedJimmyJay, Marcher Jovian, dunya, Epignosis, Sloonei

Total votes: 16
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My patience wears thin, Exiles.

I have little to say about what I have witnessed.

For that reason I shall be brief and provide you with this announcement:

The poor soul known only as motobot has received the brunt of your aggression this day.

And it is done.

Oralech of The Pyrehearts has been banished!

Cheated out of liberation, you seek to impose your revenge on anyone who stands in your way. To this end, you have trained yourself to allocate any Quickness points to your Presence for the next Day phase, thereby increasing your vote total. Everything resets after that Day phase.

History repeats itself, Oralech.

motobot was a Civilian Exile.

Until the stars align...

It is now Night 7. You have until 7pm EST tomorrow to submit any Night action(s) you may have. Be mindful of the Glory attribute before sending a PM.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: Pyre Mafia [Night 7]

Post by bronana »

fuck this game
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So the wolves are in cayvie, Joseph, and Lissa.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:28 pm So the wolves are in cayvie, Joseph, and Lissa.
"in"

Idk that “in” is necessary

This kinda sucks tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:32 pm Idk that “in” is necessary

This kinda sucks tbh
Oh please Nanook you already won the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ok
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

yikes
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hope you enjoyed your last AtE, Joseph.

Return to “Previous Jobs”