Host/Mod/Dead/Spec
56%

Total votes: 9
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Re: The Lion King [Day 4]

Post by Urist »

everyone seems to be ok with banishing michelle today :ponder: should i be worried?
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Re: The Lion King [Night 3]

Post by 1612 »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:00 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:06 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 pm Michelle and speed are incredibly likely wolves now. The third one is the tough one.
This is garbo.

Picking up two of the easier targets left in the game and saying 'Yep, game is all but solved' when there isn't a single scumlynch to analyse for partner interactions is insane.

And yes, I know what I quoted there is not what you said. You can argue semantics. But this is a lazy pass at claiming a gamestate that isn't true. A gamestate that will cause complacency and guarantee that town loses.
After everything I've put into this game I'd rather not anything I've done be called lazy, that is all.
NONE of you guys are lazy at all, all of us have been playing pretty actively besides being occupied with irl stuiff.
Don't take it personally mp7

I think, [mention]speedchuck[/mention], we just all are sussing you because jeraldooo's logs were extremely coasty and yeah I guess you are right, its an easy target. We need to reconsider with the logs we have with the new player.

It is a bit weird how much traction it has and there's not much conversation honestly in a mylo situation cause speed is giving decent logs considering he has been here for only one day and has no obligation to try to gamesolve this much if he his is mafia because he would have been in a really good spot. And I don't think he has the vibe of distancing and giving false notes that we read into in the case that we do vote him up and we proceed with final 5 or final 3
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

i've been incredibly lazy, don't even lie
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:11 pm everyone seems to be ok with banishing michelle today :ponder: should i be worried?
I would be more worried about the traction of speed/jeraldoo. For Michelle, I don't see a world where I get off and consider other teams without her, I just can't see it
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm i've been incredibly lazy, don't even lie
you should try mafia.gg LOL
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:13 pm I would be more worried about the traction of speed/jeraldoo. For Michelle, I don't see a world where I get off and consider other teams without her, I just can't see it
do you rly have to get off that bad tho
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Oh boy, I feel like we lost flow of the conversation and sadly I must also take my leave. I will try to check in tomorrow but I have work until 5pm so I'll quickly take a read and place my vote then
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:18 am Actually, I'm going to further elaborate on this. 1612, easily one of the worse players from my comparison, is not on this list. Why? Please tell me.
One more thing before I hit the shack, what did you mean by this? Could you tell me what your thought process was when saying that?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 pm Michelle and speed are incredibly likely wolves now. The third one is the tough one.
This is garbo.

Picking up two of the easier targets left in the game and saying 'Yep, game is all but solved' when there isn't a single scumlynch to analyse for partner interactions is insane.

And yes, I know what I quoted there is not what you said. You can argue semantics. But this is a lazy pass at claiming a gamestate that isn't true. A gamestate that will cause complacency and guarantee that town loses.
After everything I've put into this game I'd rather not anything I've done be called lazy, that is all.
I'm only operating off of the here and now. I understand you have a high post count, and that there is a lot of effort in those posts.

Even in the most tinfoily of situations, there's still a scum NOT in Dizzy/MP/Urist. I don't think I want to lynch there today. But I'm not ruling anything out until we get a scumflip.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

1612 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:27 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:18 am Actually, I'm going to further elaborate on this. 1612, easily one of the worse players from my comparison, is not on this list. Why? Please tell me.
One more thing before I hit the shack, what did you mean by this? Could you tell me what your thought process was when saying that?
You can mostly ignore it. I read, like, your first 6-7 posts in the game and made a snap judgment because I didn't have the time.

While my question above was never answered (kinda a recurring thing this game) I ended up finding out that you weren't as bad as the first impression I saw.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 pm
This is garbo.

I'm only operating off of the here and now. I understand you have a high post count, and that there is a lot of effort in those posts.

Even in the most tinfoily of situations, there's still a scum NOT in Dizzy/MP/Urist. I don't think I want to lynch there today. But I'm not ruling anything out until we get a scumflip.
I understand, I'm just feeling rather angsty about the state of affairs. I know you have no intentions to cast aspersions, you just want to help. And I appreciate that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:46 pm I just skimmed 1612's ISO. I don't feel like voting there today. The effort in some of those posts makes me think that the many posts about 'sorry I'm not there' were genuine.

I don't have much reason not to vote Michelle.

I tinfoil MP7 over Dizzy, but it's hard to say. MP being inconsistent is pretty town meta for her.
What specifically, do you mind elaborating on this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Carote, thanks for joining us and I'm sorry I haven't properly greeted you yet. I'm not doing the best job at cheerleading right now, but I'll get there. Your perspective is being taken into consideration, and... your effort in attempting to make yourself current on everything is mindblowing and greatly appreciated.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Urist wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 pm i've been incredibly lazy, don't even lie
Nah, none of us have been. It's okay. If there's anything any of us can be not accused of regardless of alignment, it's that we don't care about the outcome of this game.

One step at a time. Let's try to get through this phase. We can totally do it, right?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

There is something to be said though of collective tunnel vision. I think I've been guilty of that. I'll try to do what I can to avoid it today.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 pm Even in the most tinfoily of situations, there's still a scum NOT in Dizzy/MP/Urist. I don't think I want to lynch there today. But I'm not ruling anything out until we get a scumflip.
Why not in these three? It's *exactly* my tinfoil team
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 pm Even in the most tinfoily of situations, there's still a scum NOT in Dizzy/MP/Urist. I don't think I want to lynch there today. But I'm not ruling anything out until we get a scumflip.
Why not in these three? It's *exactly* my tinfoil team
Wait, that's a good point, from speed's pov that should be possible? I'm also interested in knowing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Trying to figure out when is best for me in this phase for my schedule and my mental and emotional capacities... it's difficult. Hmmm.

I'll try to see what I can get to tonight before I go to bed, but I'm thinking worst case scenario I'll be here between 6 hours prior to EoD and EoD basically (with of course some natural breaks in there).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright if anyone else is going to be around in the next couple of hours feel free to ping me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carote, can you talk to me more about your experience with Dizzy?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Urist, can you talk to me more about the development of your read of me throughout the game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Speed, what can I or someone else do to help you with respect to your thread goings on and/or understanding?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle, we should chat so I feel like we can stop talking past each other. Is there something that you still want me to address specifically?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Lion King [Night 3]

Post by Michelle »

Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm Alright I'm done catching up! Pfiouh, that was quite a read.

First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.

@Dyslexicon @M Plus 7 Do you still consider each other to be lock town?

Some thoughts about everyone:
* I've played with Alison and Dyslexicon in Space Invaders and I'm pretty glad I don't have to sort the former lol
I'm feeling pretty good about Dyslexicon, he's basically a copy-pasted version of town Dyslexicon in Space invaders. I've never seen his wolf game though, so I'm keeping a healthy bit of paranoia. Probably not voting here today.

* I also played 2 games with Michelle when we were both town, we found and vibed we each other pretty early both time (it was in another language though). In this game I didn't find her posting super townie so that's concerning. Need more interactions with her today.

* M Plus 7 is universally town read but I don't get why? She's been kinda all over the place and had good intuitions during EoD1 (the wagons being v/v/v) & EoD3 (Lavender flipping town) but didn't actually follow them so eh. I think she's the most likely deepwolf. Might vote here.

* 1612's reaction to the fake check felt townie and it was pretty consensus itt, I don't understand how he suddenly became a wagon during EoD3. iirc protocultures was the only one to really townread Lavender so I think he might have felt like his reads were a bit overlooked and it resulted in him putting himself in a corner (does that make sense?) Probably not voting here today.

* I think speedchuck's EoD3 has been really opportunistic and his wagon dissolving feels like a wolfy save. I want to take a closer look at their ISO today. Might vote here.

* I think Urist should never be voted out today so I'm choosing to not invest energy sorting this slot for the moment. Not voting here today.
Are you Carotte? :cloud9: Ask me anything tbh

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am Michelle, we should chat so I feel like we can stop talking past each other. Is there something that you still want me to address specifically?
i have to catch up, let's chat.

Why did you flip your read on me so many times?

Answer as short as you can please, i have no time to read wallies.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:58 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am Michelle, we should chat so I feel like we can stop talking past each other. Is there something that you still want me to address specifically?

Because I’m genuinely unsure
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is the most unsure I’ve felt at a LYLO phase in some time.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

So my ideas for everyone is:

1612 - he had pretty pure tone at the Tutuu's fake red check

Carotenoid (cobbler, ted) - I liked Cobbler more than Ted iirc but i didn't catch up on Carot, hope she is Carotte and english will not change her playstyle :) (changes mine, i love french more but i know better to express my ideas in english because i am already playing from one year and half)

Dyslexicon - Dizzy is a magnificent scum player, nothing is outsude his scum range.

Michelle - lazy and villager

M Plus 7 - too sweet to be real, i remember her town game was more abrasive. She receives my vote tiday for now

Speedchuck (jeraldbooo) - my Iso on Jeraldo made me ask him some questions but i didn't receive an answer iirc. I have to read Speed though.

Urist - green checked, not today lynch. His probability to be town is second after mine (50% after 100%)

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:00 am

come on.. :disappoint:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:24 am So my ideas for everyone is:

1612 - he had pretty pure tone at the Tutuu's fake red check

Carotenoid (cobbler, ted) - I liked Cobbler more than Ted iirc but i didn't catch up on Carot, hope she is Carotte and english will not change her playstyle :) (changes mine, i love french more but i know better to express my ideas in english because i am already playing from one year and half)

Dyslexicon - Dizzy is a magnificent scum player, nothing is outsude his scum range.

Michelle - lazy and villager

M Plus 7 - too sweet to be real, i remember her town game was more abrasive. She receives my vote tiday for now

Speedchuck (jeraldbooo) - my Iso on Jeraldo made me ask him some questions but i didn't receive an answer iirc. I have to read Speed though.

Urist - green checked, not today lynch. His probability to be town is second after mine (50% after 100%)
Are you kidding me right now? I have nearly 600 posts and it’s F7 and you’re making a tone read?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:26 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:00 am

come on.. :disappoint:
This is ridiculous.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle if you have a specific question about my progression of you or there’s anything I can clear up I would be happy to, but if you want an answer for why any of my reads have been inconsistent I think the most obvious answer is it’s because I’m fucking town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is flabbergasting if Michelle is indeed a wolf here. I’m tempted to think she isn’t.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Too wolfy to be a wolf or too wolfy to be too wolfy to be a wolf?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle if you’re town and you vote me we are going to lose the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I swear if one more person says my being too nice is because of my role card.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am Carote, can you talk to me more about your experience with Dizzy?
We were both town in Space Invader. I think that I mainly started to townread him when we picked up Alison's scumslip at the same time. Aside from that, we weren't really in the thread at the same time so since he had similar reads and that my main scumread had a bizarre read on him that wasn't w/w I felt comfortable not really interacting with him. We did interact during the sad EoD where he was horrifically pew pewed, I thought his frustration was super townie. He still got pew pewed. Argh these are bad memories :faint:
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm Alright I'm done catching up! Pfiouh, that was quite a read.

First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.

* I've played with Alison and Dyslexicon in Space Invaders and I'm pretty glad I don't have to sort the former lol
I'm feeling pretty good about Dyslexicon, he's basically a copy-pasted version of town Dyslexicon in Space invaders. I've never seen his wolf game though, so I'm keeping a healthy bit of paranoia. Probably not voting here today.

* I also played 2 games with Michelle when we were both town, we found and vibed we each other pretty early both time (it was in another language though). In this game I didn't find her posting super townie so that's concerning. Need more interactions with her today.

* M Plus 7 is universally town read but I don't get why? She's been kinda all over the place and had good intuitions during EoD1 (the wagons being v/v/v) & EoD3 (Lavender flipping town) but didn't actually follow them so eh. I think she's the most likely deepwolf. Might vote here.

* 1612's reaction to the fake check felt townie and it was pretty consensus itt, I don't understand how he suddenly became a wagon during EoD3. iirc protocultures was the only one to really townread Lavender so I think he might have felt like his reads were a bit overlooked and it resulted in him putting himself in a corner (does that make sense?) Probably not voting here today.

* I think speedchuck's EoD3 has been really opportunistic and his wagon dissolving feels like a wolfy save. I want to take a closer look at their ISO today. Might vote here.

* I think Urist should never be voted out today so I'm choosing to not invest energy sorting this slot for the moment. Not voting here today.
Yes! :p Are you town Michelle?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am I swear if one more person says my being too nice is because of my role card.
Honestly it’s insulting, I try to behave in a manner that I would like to be treated and I can’t imagine anyone would think that would change based on my role card
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Hey also I was trying to sleep but I guess I'm also here to chat now
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 am Michelle if you have a specific question about my progression of you or there’s anything I can clear up I would be happy to, but if you want an answer for why any of my reads have been inconsistent I think the most obvious answer is it’s because I’m fucking town.
You are fucking town? I don't see it. And yes, i am tone reading you. Why is this a problem, is obvious i didn't read all your posts and i don't have time to read them and if you are wolfing is really useless to read them.

Your progreasion on me is bad, instead explaining it to me you change the topic explaining how much you posted. :shrug:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 am Michelle if you have a specific question about my progression of you or there’s anything I can clear up I would be happy to, but if you want an answer for why any of my reads have been inconsistent I think the most obvious answer is it’s because I’m fucking town.
You are fucking town? I don't see it. And yes, i am tone reading you. Why is this a problem, is obvious i didn't read all your posts and i don't have time to read them and if you are wolfing is really useless to read them.

Your progreasion on me is bad, instead explaining it to me you change the topic explaining how much you posted. :shrug:
I’m not telling you to read all of them.

How is the progression bad? Explain to me exactly.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am Carote, can you talk to me more about your experience with Dizzy?
We were both town in Space Invader. I think that I mainly started to townread him when we picked up Alison's scumslip at the same time. Aside from that, we weren't really in the thread at the same time so since he had similar reads and that my main scumread had a bizarre read on him that wasn't w/w I felt comfortable not really interacting with him. We did interact during the sad EoD where he was horrifically pew pewed, I thought his frustration was super townie. He still got pew pewed. Argh these are bad memories :faint:

Oui Catotte :nicenod:

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

[mention]Michelle[/mention] are you going to vote for MP7?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am

I appreciate this, thanks. You say his game is copy-pasted... what elements specifically are you seeing that are similar?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Unless Michelle is just open wolfing right now, perhaps that's why no one seems to give a fuck if she gets yeeted? Otherwise I have no clue what is going on here.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:41 am @Michelle are you going to vote for MP7?
at this vote is my head now.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle, I went back through all my reads lists just to be sure I wasn't crazy, and while I've been trying to figure you out all game... you're always in my POE with one exception when I moved you to my lowest town. What exactly is wrong with my progression?

Reads list 1 (POE)
Reads list 2 (slight town)
Reads list 3 (POE)
Reads list 4 (POE)
Reads list 5 (POE)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:45 am
Urist wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:41 am @Michelle are you going to vote for MP7?
at this vote is my head now.
I repeat, if you're town and you vote for me, we lose.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:43 am Unless Michelle is just open wolfing right now, perhaps that's why no one seems to give a fuck if she gets yeeted? Otherwise I have no clue what is going on here.
open towning is unheard i guess.
Is going on i figured you are most probably wolfing.

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alright I'll give you a few hours, please place a vote by the time I wake up or I'll be voting you

Return to “Previous Heists”