Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm
Spoiler: show
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:16 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:11 am Burns isn't even trying to push her elimination or defend himself, he's passively ok with this and shading me in the process with "y'all letting Hugh decide bla bla". They prefer his death over her because then she's just going to run with the narrative of Hugh tried to eliminate me before him so he's his partner which is bullshit since I went for Burns first before Skinner insisted on her, and then the wagon consolidated. Switching is destabilizing and basically letting them control the narrative.

As I already told you earlier, Burns flip doesn't matter since there's always going to be a Hugh v Alison. She's saying I did something that I didn't so she's lying. Magically she's the only one that noticed it, also she followed me apparently even though that pinged her and there was some fuckery going. Just think for one fucking second about what she accused me of if it make any sense whatsoever. Her switch alongside Burns and Grampa, the two other people she says are Mafia, saved fucking Burns lol.

So yeah solve between her and me now 'cause I'm not doing this shit again
I'm not shading you. I am pissed about everyone letting you decide, because we're gonna lose. Me getting mischopped at LYLO (not necessarily the first LYLO, but eventually) has been the theme of this entire game. Right down to the saving me at EoD escapade to get me to F7. I'm passive because we've lost. You are so dialed in on "I have the team" that I can't talk to you. We're gonna spike Alison, finally, which is great...but she doesn't even care.

She is fucking with you, yes. Outright lying about this vote shifting; sure. She's just needling you to keep you focused. You have declared the whole team, and when her low lying packmates kill you tonight our "leader" Principle Skinner is going to follow your legacy straight down the line. You are creating the environment where Alison's victory is inevitable and the two of you are going to be watching it together from DVC and there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it.

Here's the thing...Alison and I figured out after a number of unfortunate confrontations that we just can't read each other so we can't trust each other...unless we get wolves. Kinda like Otto and Krusty, when we got through three days without a dead wolf I looked at Alison and said "you gotta go." And she should have been saying the same thing about me. She didn't because she knows I'm town. I didn't because I had no power...the bad chops and the way everyone dying at night sussed me meant there was nothing left of me but a mountain of suspicions and I had no power to do anything...even save myself really. If Allison hadn't pulled off the last minute shenanigans I'd have just died, and truthfully that would probably have been better because now I'm at LYLO and I see no way to avoid getting mischopped.

I'm finally gonna get a pelt...but of course Allison has managed to make herself so obvious now that everyone is on board for this. The only active players left are you and me, and you are going to die leaving as your final legacy "do not listen to Burns, just kill him." That's that, really.
I mean feel free to talk to me, you haven't engaged me at all nor have you engaged anyone else. I've engaged the other person I have on that team since they tried but it didn't go anywhere since the timeline they're talking about doesn't fit. If they witnessed Alison switch, Krusty would have been leading so their switch and spiciness make no sense. They actually saved their alleged strongest target.

You haven't showed this mistrust of her at all. You didn't though, when we went through 3 days without a dead wolf you were fence sitting between Krusty and Otto, and had no intention of solving her. Bart and I fought against that narrative and had her against the ropes with less than half an hour left. The vote was tied, if you had any intention of eliminating her you would have joined us there. Same with your self pres, you showed no instances of wanting to survive which makes me think you knew what was going down as it was coordinated already at the time. Alison entertained Bart and I's CFD plans, you invited with post 1887.

Your conclusions after the shenanigans of EoD4 aren't natural from a town PoV. You immediate switch onto Alison locking her as a wolf, and then mention that from that PoV, I'm her likely partner. That makes no sense. If we're together we got you tied up with Krusty. If he's our partner, he can self preserv. If he isn't, we don't care about the rand. Why aren't you trying to figure out why she switched at that moment outing herself? You were tied with Krusty, was it to save him? If so, wouldn't you solve him first? This is something you even said in post 1645 in regards to pre flip association, ironically enough about a scenario involving the both of them.
The EoD shenanigans look different from different points of view, and that's a fact. My view comes from "pretty resigned to dying here" and watching for a move from Grampa because I expected him to do something. Had no case on Allison, so really all I could do earlier was go along with "a wolf in Krusty/Otto and try to stay on the other side and see how it went. If we had gotten down to the end strokes there I would have learned Allison was wolfing a little cleaner and maybe been able to do something with the knowledge.

Unexpectedly, I got wagoned and had to look more for just not getting chopped...or at least making sure that my town flip didn't implicate the wrong people.

So, yeah, maybe from my POV things weren't as easy to follow as they were from yours.

When the day started I was all in on Allison and expecting her to go all in for mischopping me. My first read on this whole "lying about the movement" spat was that it was some sort of weird distancing thing. That moved you abruptly from my top town read into Allison co-conspirator tinfoil territory and I am genuinely sorry for that. I can't honestly say that I saw the same movements as either of you. I saw Grampa move and I moved...and at my next look Allison was there too. So I dunno.

What I do know is that every night kill in this game made zero sense...other than it removed the strong voices and made me look worse.

I can tell you that is classic Allison play, up to and including her saving me at F9 because I provide her with her surest course to the win. I see basically no way I avoid three chops in a row here, so we have been beaten and that's a fact...from my POV.
Instead of waiting for a glimmer of hope from someone that hasn't been present at all, and has missed previous EoD, why didn't you engage the players in the thread to try to not get chopped? And I'm sorry but I just can't buy the whole angle of expecting Grampa to be present a minute before EoD just because he's from the forum he's from lol.

That's a pretty quick move, especially after the EoD we just had. What was your first read on the late switching itself? Wait Grampa moved before you, and Alison after you? That's not what he's saying. What do you make of that?

GGWP I guess
I make of that basically the same thing you make of Allison. Gramps is her partner. I already accepted that. I might even be able to push that through and get to F3 before I get mischopped, and boy oh boy am I excited at that prospect.

As to engaging the people in the thread...up to the point the EoD was final I really didn't know who the wolves were. Watching votes move at EoD is probably my most relied on way to identify wolves, so I was more watching. And watching is...challenging here. That's not a complaint or a slight to the site, it just is part of the environment.
Who's the third? And lol

Weren't you seeing Bart and I in a better light than most of the players in the thread? Especially since we were the ones mostly trying to move away from the consensus and solve.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 5]

Post by Hugh Jass »

I'll be back little bit later
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:49 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:16 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:11 am Burns isn't even trying to push her elimination or defend himself, he's passively ok with this and shading me in the process with "y'all letting Hugh decide bla bla". They prefer his death over her because then she's just going to run with the narrative of Hugh tried to eliminate me before him so he's his partner which is bullshit since I went for Burns first before Skinner insisted on her, and then the wagon consolidated. Switching is destabilizing and basically letting them control the narrative.

As I already told you earlier, Burns flip doesn't matter since there's always going to be a Hugh v Alison. She's saying I did something that I didn't so she's lying. Magically she's the only one that noticed it, also she followed me apparently even though that pinged her and there was some fuckery going. Just think for one fucking second about what she accused me of if it make any sense whatsoever. Her switch alongside Burns and Grampa, the two other people she says are Mafia, saved fucking Burns lol.

So yeah solve between her and me now 'cause I'm not doing this shit again
I'm not shading you. I am pissed about everyone letting you decide, because we're gonna lose. Me getting mischopped at LYLO (not necessarily the first LYLO, but eventually) has been the theme of this entire game. Right down to the saving me at EoD escapade to get me to F7. I'm passive because we've lost. You are so dialed in on "I have the team" that I can't talk to you. We're gonna spike Alison, finally, which is great...but she doesn't even care.

She is fucking with you, yes. Outright lying about this vote shifting; sure. She's just needling you to keep you focused. You have declared the whole team, and when her low lying packmates kill you tonight our "leader" Principle Skinner is going to follow your legacy straight down the line. You are creating the environment where Alison's victory is inevitable and the two of you are going to be watching it together from DVC and there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it.

Here's the thing...Alison and I figured out after a number of unfortunate confrontations that we just can't read each other so we can't trust each other...unless we get wolves. Kinda like Otto and Krusty, when we got through three days without a dead wolf I looked at Alison and said "you gotta go." And she should have been saying the same thing about me. She didn't because she knows I'm town. I didn't because I had no power...the bad chops and the way everyone dying at night sussed me meant there was nothing left of me but a mountain of suspicions and I had no power to do anything...even save myself really. If Allison hadn't pulled off the last minute shenanigans I'd have just died, and truthfully that would probably have been better because now I'm at LYLO and I see no way to avoid getting mischopped.

I'm finally gonna get a pelt...but of course Allison has managed to make herself so obvious now that everyone is on board for this. The only active players left are you and me, and you are going to die leaving as your final legacy "do not listen to Burns, just kill him." That's that, really.
I mean feel free to talk to me, you haven't engaged me at all nor have you engaged anyone else. I've engaged the other person I have on that team since they tried but it didn't go anywhere since the timeline they're talking about doesn't fit. If they witnessed Alison switch, Krusty would have been leading so their switch and spiciness make no sense. They actually saved their alleged strongest target.

You haven't showed this mistrust of her at all. You didn't though, when we went through 3 days without a dead wolf you were fence sitting between Krusty and Otto, and had no intention of solving her. Bart and I fought against that narrative and had her against the ropes with less than half an hour left. The vote was tied, if you had any intention of eliminating her you would have joined us there. Same with your self pres, you showed no instances of wanting to survive which makes me think you knew what was going down as it was coordinated already at the time. Alison entertained Bart and I's CFD plans, you invited with post 1887.

Your conclusions after the shenanigans of EoD4 aren't natural from a town PoV. You immediate switch onto Alison locking her as a wolf, and then mention that from that PoV, I'm her likely partner. That makes no sense. If we're together we got you tied up with Krusty. If he's our partner, he can self preserv. If he isn't, we don't care about the rand. Why aren't you trying to figure out why she switched at that moment outing herself? You were tied with Krusty, was it to save him? If so, wouldn't you solve him first? This is something you even said in post 1645 in regards to pre flip association, ironically enough about a scenario involving the both of them.
The EoD shenanigans look different from different points of view, and that's a fact. My view comes from "pretty resigned to dying here" and watching for a move from Grampa because I expected him to do something. Had no case on Allison, so really all I could do earlier was go along with "a wolf in Krusty/Otto and try to stay on the other side and see how it went. If we had gotten down to the end strokes there I would have learned Allison was wolfing a little cleaner and maybe been able to do something with the knowledge.

Unexpectedly, I got wagoned and had to look more for just not getting chopped...or at least making sure that my town flip didn't implicate the wrong people.

So, yeah, maybe from my POV things weren't as easy to follow as they were from yours.

When the day started I was all in on Allison and expecting her to go all in for mischopping me. My first read on this whole "lying about the movement" spat was that it was some sort of weird distancing thing. That moved you abruptly from my top town read into Allison co-conspirator tinfoil territory and I am genuinely sorry for that. I can't honestly say that I saw the same movements as either of you. I saw Grampa move and I moved...and at my next look Allison was there too. So I dunno.

What I do know is that every night kill in this game made zero sense...other than it removed the strong voices and made me look worse.

I can tell you that is classic Allison play, up to and including her saving me at F9 because I provide her with her surest course to the win. I see basically no way I avoid three chops in a row here, so we have been beaten and that's a fact...from my POV.
Instead of waiting for a glimmer of hope from someone that hasn't been present at all, and has missed previous EoD, why didn't you engage the players in the thread to try to not get chopped? And I'm sorry but I just can't buy the whole angle of expecting Grampa to be present a minute before EoD just because he's from the forum he's from lol.

That's a pretty quick move, especially after the EoD we just had. What was your first read on the late switching itself? Wait Grampa moved before you, and Alison after you? That's not what he's saying. What do you make of that?

GGWP I guess
I make of that basically the same thing you make of Allison. Gramps is her partner. I already accepted that. I might even be able to push that through and get to F3 before I get mischopped, and boy oh boy am I excited at that prospect.

As to engaging the people in the thread...up to the point the EoD was final I really didn't know who the wolves were. Watching votes move at EoD is probably my most relied on way to identify wolves, so I was more watching. And watching is...challenging here. That's not a complaint or a slight to the site, it just is part of the environment.
Who's the third? And lol

Weren't you seeing Bart and I in a better light than most of the players in the thread? Especially since we were the ones mostly trying to move away from the consensus and solve.
Not sure...Krusty or Grumple obviously.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

deep breaths
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:15 pm deep breaths
well, it isn't Hugh. it isn't Skinner, and it isn't me...so...
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:15 pm deep breaths
:dark:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grumple is always town here
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

This has been a long fucking phase
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:21 pm Grumple is always town here
Well, from your POV that's easy, since you have locked in on me.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:22 pm This has been a long fucking phase
Wait until the automatic recounts are triggered.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

[mention]Allison Taylor[/mention] Legacy reads?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

lol
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

why would she need legacy reads
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

It's a joke
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

why am I "always town here"
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

godspeed
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:27 pm why am I "always town here"
Your homework and hesitation.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Would be one hell of a performance
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

And to you, my friend
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Kent Brockman »

Day 5

A break in the Lincoln Squirrel investigation is being reported tonight!

Good evening, Springfield. I'm Kent Brockman. Springfield Police have made another arrest of another suspected in the plot carried out to assassinate our beloved rodent. Local child prodigy Allison Taylor has been taken into police custody when squirrel fur was found on her belongings. It is unknown what motive she had in participating in the conspiracy, but Miss Taylor has already admitted her guilt, though she refuses to give up her co-conspirators at this time. More on this story as it develops.

Allison Taylor has been arrested. She was a Mafia Goon.
It is Night 5. Players have 24 hours to submit night actions.

See next post for additional information.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Simpsons [NIGHT 5]

Post by Sloonei »

As we move toward the late stages of the game, please vote for which of the following options you'd prefer for any future Day phases:

A) 48 hours, no hammer or locked votes (No change).
B) 48 hours, with option to lock votes and early hammer.
C) 24 hours, no hammer or locked votes.
D) 24 hours, with option to lock votes and early hammer.

PM me to cast your vote or state your preferences. Do not discuss this vote during the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sloonei »

I will be late to begin the day tonight. I apologize.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Kent Brockman »

Night 5

Good evening Springfield, I'm Kent Brockman.

Our top story tonight: Springfield Elementary School principal Seymour Skinner has been reported missing. Principal Skinner never returned home after school, which deeply concerned his mother, who stresses that Seymour is never late due to his inability to find a girlfriend.

Speculation about Skinner having information pertaining to the Lincoln Squirrel is running rampant, and while baseless, this reporter would like to encourage viewers to whip themselves into a hysteria over it.

Wherever he is, we hope that Principal Skinner will have a clear view of the Aurora Borealis as they make their way over Springfield later this week.

Principal Skinner has been abducted. He was the Town Tracker.
It is Day 6. This phase will last 24 hours. There will be no hammer or locked votes.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 6]

Post by Boringboi666 »

hmm ok
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

i would trust hugh jass with my credit card and pin number, he has permission to take care of my cat over the weekend. spare house key is under the owl statue. wet food is in the cardboard box next to the old VHS tapes
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

burns seems obvs bad.

which one is it between krusty and grampa? i get them confused because they are old men
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

i'm confused as to why it isn't lylo again rn
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

i guess it's going to be really quiet today
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

it's gramps and burns right? krusty is chill?

Krusty Clown are you a wolf? you gotta tell me if you are it's the law
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Existence is suffering
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:46 pm i'm confused as to why it isn't lylo again rn
It is, check night post
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I don't know what homework to do here and don't think I really have it in me. Running on fumes
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:42 pm burns seems obvs bad.

which one is it between krusty and grampa? i get them confused because they are old men
Who do you think it is between the two and why?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I remember you tagging Gramps alongside Skinner last phase as like a towncore member lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 4]

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 pm So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
This was his last post on EoD4. Were you still around after following the thread?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:53 pm it's gramps and burns right? krusty is chill?

That's where I'm at, kind of locked in. I'll do some stuff though
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Dead chat give me your energy!!

Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

We only have 24 hours this time around so watch out for that, and the EoD deadline is pretty late
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:28 am I remember you tagging Gramps alongside Skinner last phase as like a towncore member lol
i had confused them, cus they're both old.
Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:31 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 pm So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
This was his last post on EoD4. Were you still around after following the thread?
i'm a little confused what you're asking here.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

The Grumple wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:53 pm it's gramps and burns right? krusty is chill?

I'm not a wolf. Pinky swear.

Gramps & Burns. Should be lynched in that order IMO
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:27 am
The Grumple wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:42 pm burns seems obvs bad.

Who do you think it is between the two and why?
i think gramps but i'd like to see them verbally fight to the death today regardless.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:42 am

why is that?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

That question was directed at Krusty
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Alison & Gramps flipped votes in the dying seconds to lynch Otto. Gramps had me as a scum read all game, and TR Otto all game. It makes no sense whatsoever that he switched to Otto last second.

It's Gramps, then Burns.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

i've never closely read a post and i never will
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Man it is hard to get up for this.

Gramps is bad. But killing him just drags on the game into an F3 where whoever id left alive joins the wolf in killing me no matter who they are...and I don't even think I'll know who the wolf is then. Game has been...not my best, to say the least.

At least the wolves finally killed Skinner, but that makes me wonder why? I honestly just can't even tinfoil Hugh...but that leaves the wolves laughing at his reads winning the game for them. I don't have the energy to fight you Hugh.

[VOTE: Grampa] aubergine
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

my only fear is that i'll be last alive in 2c v 1w with just krusty and grandpa and i'll have to choose between them while deadchat is going like "whys this dude fucking it up"
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:46 am Alison & Gramps flipped votes in the dying seconds to lynch Otto. Gramps had me as a scum read all game, and TR Otto all game. It makes no sense whatsoever that he switched to Otto last second.

It's Gramps, then Burns.
That explains why Gramps is a wolf like I said last phase and I agree. But it doesn't justify the order. Why do you care about it now?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Paprika »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:42 am

hello if i pinky swear with two pinkies, does it count for more than krusty's?

Return to “Previous Heists”