Re: The Simpsons [DAY 6]

Post by Boringboi666 »

[mention]Mr. Burns[/mention] who is gramps partner? is it me, krusty, or jass
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:49 am Man it is hard to get up for this.

Gramps is bad. But killing him just drags on the game into an F3 where whoever id left alive joins the wolf in killing me no matter who they are...and I don't even think I'll know who the wolf is then. Game has been...not my best, to say the least.

At least the wolves finally killed Skinner, but that makes me wonder why? I honestly just can't even tinfoil Hugh...but that leaves the wolves laughing at his reads winning the game for them. I don't have the energy to fight you Hugh.

[VOTE: Grampa] aubergine
GTH who is the third?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:52 am @Mr. Burns who is gramps partner? is it me, krusty, or jass
I dunno. If Jass somehow makes it to F3 I'd have to think it could be him I guess. Kinda surprised to see him alive now. He's the only one left with any energy and the wolves should have killed him even though Skinner was a lock town. If they skip him again they'd have to be wifom crazy I think.

So we chop Grampa and assuming we're right about him...which yesterday's lie-a-pallooza says we are...then Hugh dies and it's you, me, and Krusty at F3 and both of you wanna kill me.

Hey Hugh, are you the Doc, or are these two gonna be doc counterclaiming on me at F3 to add to my troubles?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

I didn't lie tho
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:53 am

Gramps is bad. But killing him just drags on the game into an F3 where whoever id left alive joins the wolf in killing me no matter who they are...and I don't even think I'll know who the wolf is then. Game has been...not my best, to say the least.

At least the wolves finally killed Skinner, but that makes me wonder why? I honestly just can't even tinfoil Hugh...but that leaves the wolves laughing at his reads winning the game for them. I don't have the energy to fight you Hugh.

GTH who is the third?
GTH Krusty, but if it's you me and Krusty at F3 no promises I don't change my mind in a fit of paranoia.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:59 am
The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:52 am @Mr. Burns who is gramps partner? is it me, krusty, or jass
I dunno. If Jass somehow makes it to F3 I'd have to think it could be him I guess. Kinda surprised to see him alive now. He's the only one left with any energy and the wolves should have killed him even though Skinner was a lock town. If they skip him again they'd have to be wifom crazy I think.

So we chop Grampa and assuming we're right about him...which yesterday's lie-a-pallooza says we are...then Hugh dies and it's you, me, and Krusty at F3 and both of you wanna kill me.

Hey Hugh, are you the Doc, or are these two gonna be doc counterclaiming on me at F3 to add to my troubles?
Why is it surprising if you say at least one of my read is wrong? Can't I be here because of it and especially because I have some energy and would be vocal?

I'd have outed D4 if I were as I asked the Doc to come out.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:00 am
Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:53 am

GTH who is the third?
GTH Krusty, but if it's you me and Krusty at F3 no promises I don't change my mind in a fit of paranoia.
Lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:00 am I didn't lie tho
Your timeline doesn't match what Burns was saying, you haven't talked to me about that.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

There are only 3 worlds I'm seeing.

Burns/Krusty
Burns/Gramps
Gramps/Krusty

The least likely world is the third one 'cause I feel it's an easy self preserv by Krusty on Burns who would be a wolf. Alison doesn't out, Bart and I eat some if not most of the blame for the mischop since we CFD'd there first. I don't think in this world Alison ever get the idea of switching late minute to out and frame Burns which he's saying. There wasn't a lot of time and it happened way too fast.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

there is nothing to talk about, none of us has receipts and everyone involved has a different idea of the sequence of events

just because you and krusty went "yeah but I choose to believe anyways" doesn't mean you're right and I'm a big liar
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Your order of vote changes in the great EoD fracas doesn't match what I saw Gramps. Plus I already had you as a partner candidate for Allison anyway...not that there's anyone who isn't at least kind of a candidate.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The first world has Grampa switching out of nowhere and matching Burns/Alison switch coincidentally which is unbelievable to me lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

So yeah that leaves Burns/Gramps
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I guess towncase yourselves, see what that gives us
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 am
Your order of vote changes in the great EoD fracas doesn't match what I saw Gramps. Plus I already had you as a partner candidate for Allison anyway...not that there's anyone who isn't at least kind of a candidate.
and what you saw doesn't match what Hugh saw

so we all saw different things somehow

although krusty seems content to just adopt Hugh's recollection
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 am there is nothing to talk about, none of us has receipts and everyone involved has a different idea of the sequence of events

just because you and krusty went "yeah but I choose to believe anyways" doesn't mean you're right and I'm a big liar
We do have receipts which is the EoD poll with Burns ending up with 2 votes. Without Alison's vote, he never could have been in a tie with Krusty as you suggested seeing.

Also the different idea of sequence of events is something to talk about. Burns is saying you switched before him, you're saying he switched after you. That's nothing???
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Grampa Simpson wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:08 am
Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 am
and what you saw doesn't match what Hugh saw

so we all saw different things somehow

although krusty seems content to just adopt Hugh's recollection
Lmao
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:46 am Alison & Gramps flipped votes in the dying seconds to lynch Otto. Gramps had me as a scum read all game, and TR Otto all game. It makes no sense whatsoever that he switched to Otto last second.

It's Gramps, then Burns.
That explains why Gramps is a wolf like I said last phase and I agree. But it doesn't justify the order. Why do you care about it now?
I guess I don't ultimately. I think Gramps first cuz his vote switch is inherently more scummy than Burns.

You'll recall I said Alison first last RD cuz I felt she was a stronger town presence and had more ability to sew doubt in the thread.

All 3 are wolves. So I dont really care.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am

Why is it surprising if you say at least one of my read is wrong? Can't I be here because of it and especially because I have some energy and would be vocal?

I figured they would kill you and low key pump your legacy rather than leaving you alive to keep running the game...loose cannon. Talking to you I feel like I have at least a thread of a chance...Skinner would have vote posted and dipped and left me arguing with your legacy.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:13 am
Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:46 am Alison & Gramps flipped votes in the dying seconds to lynch Otto. Gramps had me as a scum read all game, and TR Otto all game. It makes no sense whatsoever that he switched to Otto last second.

It's Gramps, then Burns.
That explains why Gramps is a wolf like I said last phase and I agree. But it doesn't justify the order. Why do you care about it now?
I guess I don't ultimately. I think Gramps first cuz his vote switch is inherently more scummy than Burns.

You'll recall I said Alison first last RD cuz I felt she was a stronger town presence and had more ability to sew doubt in the thread.

All 3 are wolves. So I dont really care.
Fair fair. You missed an earlier post I quoted this phase, would appreciate a response there
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:14 am

I figured they would kill you and low key pump your legacy rather than leaving you alive to keep running the game...loose cannon. Talking to you I feel like I have at least a thread of a chance...Skinner would have vote posted and dipped and left me arguing with your legacy.
So that's why you didn't kill me? Got him
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

burns fishing for information about power role information is a bad look
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Don't think Skinner was set on anything past Alison, and legacy reads are overrated in this context. A lot of wifom goes both ways
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

hugh/krusty wolves ez gg

okay probably not hugh

maybe
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

allison mentions and talks about Krusty about 200 times over the course of 3 pages of posts
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 4]

Post by NurseWilgy »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:31 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 pm So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
This was his last post on EoD4. Were you still around after following the thread?
I popped in and out, and tried to switch to Alison at EoD when I read your post about them switching, but the thread was locked.

You're locked town for me. No way you call out the last minute switch if your wolf.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:18 am

LOL...you already had me, remember? Like I said, I'm too tired to fight you. If I was a wolf I'd MUCH rather fight your legacy with a bunch of low energy players. You think if you were dead I couldn't just thread flood and dominate the narrative here? I'm only worn out because I'm town and Allison buried me so deep there is no way out.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 pm So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
This was his last post on EoD4. Were you still around after following the thread?
I popped in and out, and tried to switch to Alison at EoD when I read your post about them switching, but the thread was locked.

You're locked town for me. No way you call out the last minute switch if your wolf.
Yeah that was my follow up question 'cause I wanted you to self preserv on Alison
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Also bart
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:18 am burns fishing for information about power role information is a bad look
Why? If you or Krusty out as Doc I basically know what I'm looking at for wolves and can just try to find the proof instead of trying to sort between you. Unless you counterclaim each other, which would be crazy since that's the ONLY way I can get off the hook here and I'm sure the wolf between you knows it....so there won't be a counter and I'll know it is either Gramps and you or Gramps and Krusty.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:34 am

LOL...you already had me, remember? Like I said, I'm too tired to fight you. If I was a wolf I'd MUCH rather fight your legacy with a bunch of low energy players. You think if you were dead I couldn't just thread flood and dominate the narrative here? I'm only worn out because I'm town and Allison buried me so deep there is no way out.
Try to find some energy and towncase yourself. Also maybe case your third pick
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

This has been an exhausting game though that's for sure
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:35 am
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 am

Yeah that was my follow up question 'cause I wanted you to self preserv on Alison
It's a pretty short window so it's pretty fair to have missed the opportunity hmm
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The last post kind of feel like a townie that's checked out and ready to flip. The "certainly" is meh though lol, makes me think things
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty what happened to the ping you had on Alison D3? When you were reassessing the active player on D4, you had me and Gramps as your picks.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:25 am allison mentions and talks about Krusty about 200 times over the course of 3 pages of posts
What does that tell you?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Outside of the whole words and the EoD4 shenanigans, the Otto v Krusty is in his favor for me. It just felt like two townies clashing after a string of bad results when they had TR each other. It doesn't take much to like tick them off and then the adversity just strengthen reads and there is the paranoia setting it. Seeing it that way is what really helped me refocus elsewhere and wanting to chop Alison/Burns that phase especially since I felt like they were fueling it from the sidelines and pushing the narrative of a wolf there
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Otto mentions that he felt like Alison was pushing it from Kursty into him and he saw it as teammate indicative. Not sure I see it that way, like it just fits the whole fueling it, doesn't have to be teammate indicative necessarily
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I'll probably re-read that section if I get the energy hopefully lol
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:39 am

My case is shit and we both know it. Pushed bad wagons, got bad chops. Sussed hard by various...who conveniently wound up dead and flipped town so I was more sus the next day but always managed to stay alive. Plus I always sound like a wolf...that's like the story of my Mafia career. I have to either spike wolves or scare them into killing me, or I am gonna end game with everyone hating on me.

You think I'm gonna suddenly turn up some post and say "but look how towny I sounded here" and change the facts?

You guys are either gonna buy the crazy narrative that I've been set up here and just made a self pres vote right into the wolves hands...or you are gonna buy the crazy narrative that rather than just bus me the entire wolf team outted into your waiting hands. I really have no way to sell you on either one...because I know they are both just crazy.

As to my third pick...I'm going out on a limb here...Grumple is the doc and Krusty is the wolf. Grumple fretting about "PR fishing" deems to confirm, and Krusty was already my choice for third wolf.

For case...hell, I was on Krusty the day we somehow got played into killing Otto. I had a case then. I was on the "there is a wolf in Otto/Krusty based on their interaction with each other" and look, it ain't Otto. I've need too busy defending myself ever since to give it much thought, but Krusty is a wolf, period.

Plus his whole "Oh, cool, you got the tean...yeah yeah, any order is fine, whatever" is pretty typical bus to the win, don't rock the boat behavior.
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:49 am
The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:25 am allison mentions and talks about Krusty about 200 times over the course of 3 pages of posts
What does that tell you?
allison only mentions grampa about 60 times

she votes for both at different times, her treatment of granmpa is... um... what's the word. what's the word where you move things from here to there with tongs?

the amount she talks to and about krusty is either some extreme hardcore distancing or, (more likely, imo) not that.

allison asks direct questions to burns in the thread a couple times. otherwise almost exclusively townreads him, and mentions him a few times as a deepwolf candidate, switches to talking about burns being a serious suspect around the time she was in the boiling water
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Rise and shine
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:02 am
Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:49 am
What does that tell you?
allison only mentions grampa about 60 times

she votes for both at different times, her treatment of granmpa is... um... what's the word. what's the word where you move things from here to there with tongs?

the amount she talks to and about krusty is either some extreme hardcore distancing or, (more likely, imo) not that.

allison asks direct questions to burns in the thread a couple times. otherwise almost exclusively townreads him, and mentions him a few times as a deepwolf candidate, switches to talking about burns being a serious suspect around the time she was in the boiling water
Lol what is the word for that?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:55 am
Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:39 am

My case is shit and we both know it. Pushed bad wagons, got bad chops. Sussed hard by various...who conveniently wound up dead and flipped town so I was more sus the next day but always managed to stay alive. Plus I always sound like a wolf...that's like the story of my Mafia career. I have to either spike wolves or scare them into killing me, or I am gonna end game with everyone hating on me.

You think I'm gonna suddenly turn up some post and say "but look how towny I sounded here" and change the facts?

You guys are either gonna buy the crazy narrative that I've been set up here and just made a self pres vote right into the wolves hands...or you are gonna buy the crazy narrative that rather than just bus me the entire wolf team outted into your waiting hands. I really have no way to sell you on either one...because I know they are both just crazy.

As to my third pick...I'm going out on a limb here...Grumple is the doc and Krusty is the wolf. Grumple fretting about "PR fishing" deems to confirm, and Krusty was already my choice for third wolf.

For case...hell, I was on Krusty the day we somehow got played into killing Otto. I had a case then. I was on the "there is a wolf in Otto/Krusty based on their interaction with each other" and look, it ain't Otto. I've need too busy defending myself ever since to give it much thought, but Krusty is a wolf, period.

Plus his whole "Oh, cool, you got the tean...yeah yeah, any order is fine, whatever" is pretty typical bus to the win, don't rock the boat behavior.
Thanks, I'll put this one in the lab and see the results. Not sure if that's a rhetoric question in there though, ain't no changing the facts just perspective and arguments for.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Hugh Jass wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 am There are only 3 worlds I'm seeing.

Burns/Krusty
Burns/Gramps
Gramps/Krusty

The least likely world is the third one 'cause I feel it's an easy self preserv by Krusty on Burns who would be a wolf. Alison doesn't out, Bart and I eat some if not most of the blame for the mischop since we CFD'd there first. I don't think in this world Alison ever get the idea of switching late minute to out and frame Burns which he's saying. There wasn't a lot of time and it happened way too fast.
I just keep coming back to this and I just can't believe a world where Burns isn't a wolf
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I'm going to go enjoy my morning though, will be back in a few hours
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Boringboi666 »