Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 3] Renewed Vigor

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:03 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:01 am
Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:45 am Are you sure I'd have fun on CDC or just be utterly confused?
I'm sure.

Yeah, but I made a Rush reference and no one acknowledged it. :(
We have rep emojis for that at home. I was trying to find one for you but to no avail.

I bet falc likes rush more than I do. I really appreciate the band as musicians. Peart and Lee are one of the best rhythm sections ever, but I just hate the way Geddy Lee sings. I can handle rush in small doses only.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 341

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Thundercat »

Thundercat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:55 am Also while I have CDCers here I'm pleased to announce that I'm moving to Canada for college in January and have decided to take up watching hockey to smooth my integration into the country, does anyone have any tips for how to get started?

It's sooo appropriate and delicious that the 2112th post in the thread is a post about someone moving to Canada.

Spoiler: show

Requoting for attention from the music lovers.

:band:
NIK
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 161

Post by NIK »

the boys couldn't handle dm
Good night
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Sig and Nanook still on NIK eh.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:12 am
Alison wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:55 am Also while I have CDCers here I'm pleased to announce that I'm moving to Canada for college in January and have decided to take up watching hockey to smooth my integration into the country, does anyone have any tips for how to get started?

It's sooo appropriate and delicious that the 2112th post in the thread is a post about someone moving to Canada.

You guys need rep points here.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:21 am

You guys need rep points here.
Remind me postgame when I'm not a sock.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

NIK wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:13 am the boys couldn't handle dm
Good night
What are you talking about? DM is in the other game you're playing rn.

Drunk bastard. I'm jealous.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Here are thy lists of issues and grievances that I have with Made:

EVIDENCE ARTICLE ONE:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:00 am
Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:28 am Gimme a readslist Made.
We don't serve readslist at this bistro... only....

~~~ H a w t T a k e s ~~~

Today we are serving

The Tutuu: was fresh earlier, but is quite stale today tbh.

The Thunal: may be going bad as well, but started fresher than the Tutuu for sure

People stopped ordering the 112, all at once. now they're throwing it out?

The Sig is immitation, but no one's seemed to notice so :shrug:

Alison /w a side of Nutella is a special this week, but the Nutella is VERY option. A treat deceptively low in calories, but entirely unoffensive.

I'm learning the Flanders is an aquired taste, quite bitter-- but still fresh

Martin looks good, but empty calories I'd say

The GS is murky, but taste okay. Needs to be marinated further.

Our Kyles are a hit, but potential a flash in the pan longing for SUBSTANCE

There's a guy name Joseph who works here....

The nova is foul ngl, but, like the GS, it's not order by critics often. A critic's review of either dish is in order

The Nanook is bland--tasteless , and the Jack is hated by critics, I trust the critics but it's fan's aren't exactly the most cultured....

We are considering adding Boknows to the menu, but again bland. Ngl, I haven't had much of this dish

the Polypie exist.

Steer clear of the KZA, also imitation.

Today's Special

The Maccaroni: Highly praised, but like the pufferfish INCREDIBLY TOXIC if prepared poorly. This hasn't lead to lack of demand, however. It's imperative that all Chefs prepare this dish with care to ensure the safety of our patrons.

Bone apple teet
This is a hedgy do nothing post dressed up like a meme. There is no read here that is good and I now wish to turbo you.
Now initially, I disregarded this point from Mac since it was the early game. However, one thing I noticed is this:

He makes wording that partially ties Jack to Nanook's alignment for whatever reason before Jack is correctly eliminated and

He makes no mention or effort to discern Polypies' alignment until its Mid-to-near-EoD2, when Polypies is being put on the choping block:

Made wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm Are we just voting poly cuz low participation?
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:50 am Made's post 2781 is extremely ugly. It does nothing except shade the wagon, it doesn't reflect someone wanting to figuring out what's going on and the reasoning behind the switch or the suspicion on Poly. Weird tone, kind of like they're disappointed lol.
This is in response to the quote above from Made, by Novaselinenever. Now, regardless of what you think of Nova, I strongly believe in the points he made here; in fact isn't this something a mafia teammate who has TMI on their teammates may unintentionally show?
Made wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:00 pm
112 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:58 pm are we just gonna give joe mama an all-game pass?
This is kinda why I’m not for poly; poly, Joe mama, chuck are in the same bull bucket in my head, and I think we have better than null to work with.
Made wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:00 am
Made wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm Are we just voting poly cuz low participation?
Standing by this. Poly made as much sense as any other low poster. Good shot tho vig

Gonna start my day with a sig :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Once again he's implying that Poly's alignment should be compared or tied with someone else's, just like with Jack/Sloonei earlier on D1, and doubles-down on it later.

This strongly implies or shows association with Sloonei/Jack and Polypies as plausible teammates.

EVIDENCE ARTICLE TWO:

One question:

Why did the obliterator target Made N1 despite knowing it would be announced?

Seriously. It reportedly said he was targeted for being a tracker, but to be quite honest I didn't get that impression from him.

Additionally, look back to Evidence Article One. Do you think a villager with hedgey-as-heck reads is that much of a threat?

I mean, sure, they are being town-read at that time. But where's the threat? I don't see anything that makes them a bigger target than everyone else out in the field of townies to target.

And there's technically not as much risk in showing that he's town-cleared, because neither the Mastermind nor the Mafia know who:

1) The 3P's are
and
2) Who the Traitor is.

If they accidentally mis-cleared someone, it would be VERY EASY to clean it up. So why have they held off on the guesses?

I think the answer is clear. This was an obliterator attempt purely meant for WIFOM, and Made is an outed mafia teammate. Especially since I'm the only one bringing this up so far IIRC.

EVIDENCE ARTICLE THREE:
Made wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:51 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:41 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:41 pm
[Reads list snipped from quote]
I like this list. I think I'm at a similar place but I'm not confident. I'd move Kyle and Joe to the null category though.
Finding myself a bit further from the mindmeld, but here’s where I am at. Order is just what happened when I rearranged Martin’s list.
Town (13/16)
Made
Alison
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Kylemii
Falcon45ca
Tutuu
Macdougall
Nutella
Thundercat
Grand Scheme
KZA
Thunal33

Null (4 undecided)
Joe who?
NIK
Martín
Myo

Scum (5)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Nova
Sig
Sabie12
Chuck
Also this looks like scummy self-consciousness, he immediately makes a similar reads list like I did, but he puts me in null??? He also does this WHILE QUOTING someone else's reaction to it, so he clearly felt it was prompted despite having never been asked to make one at that point. Only reason to do so from a remotely towny perspective without prompt, I would imagine, is if he town-read me. And even then they would probably be trying to solve the game with other townies.

This is put in a spoiler out of pity for mobile user's eyes

@novaselinenever
@nutella

I think you two guys would want to or need to see this. I apologize that it's a wall, but I divided it into 3 separate articles of evidence.

I personally think Made is AT THE VERY LEAST way too risky to be let alive for long. He's just scum, specifically one of the last two mafia that can talk with their allies and the mastermind. Or maybe he is the mastermind if mastermind can self-target.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I can [VOTE: Made] aubergine

But my vote counts for 0 currently due to my deal with the Gambit Demon (Apparently it went through despite the role-block onto me).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Yeah those are some good points.

I just also think his early stuff was really towny and that post I quoted earlier tonight was also really towny.

But I can see the argument. Probably wouldn't vote there today still. :shrug:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Anyways I could dig-up more evidence

But that wall is a good summary of what I think are the stronger points against him.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I think he's a decent candidate to be oracled tbh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Or that.

Lets oracle target Made @KZA :feb:
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

:o

Tutuu's username is now purple!

Wait, that means I'll be losing my purple soon :c
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Tbh I've grown quite accustomed to it

Going to be so disorienting to see myself with a username color that doesn't match part of my avatar.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Btw if my !scum Made theory is true, its possible that Sabie12 might not be one of the mafia teammates that Made is aware of, or is simply town.

He hasn't interacted with them if at all, but his read on them has remained consistently in the negative/scumminess since the early game, which doesn't match the pattern he had with Sloonei of Hearts2500 and Polypies; he never really attached their alignment with another person.

If Sabie12 DOES flip mafia, one that would be in the anonymous mafia chat, then I would admit that as somewhat credible evidence against my case of Made.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Anyways I'll be off for the next 10 hours or so
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 am Btw if my !scum Made theory is true, its possible that Sabie12 might not be one of the mafia teammates that Made is aware of, or is simply town.

He hasn't interacted with them if at all, but his read on them has remained consistently in the negative/scumminess since the early game, which doesn't match the pattern he had with Sloonei of Hearts2500 and Polypies; he never really attached their alignment with another person.

If Sabie12 DOES flip mafia, one that would be in the anonymous mafia chat, then I would admit that as somewhat credible evidence against my case of Made.
It's not unusual for maf members to completely ignore each other in the thread, never interact and to suss eachother. Creating distance is powerful.

Out of everything you outlined in spoilers, article 3 speaks to me the most. I get all bent out of shape when someone claims to have the same reads as me but shades me as scum. Especially when they're late to the party with a reads list and present the status quo.

I also hate logic gaps in lists. It's really the sole reason I'm holding onto thunderpants as a scum read. Go back to that list of his. Guy has NIK scummed up with pretty much everyone on his D1 wagon. The same night we lynched scum.
Based on his list we're to believe the entire scum team was voting for wolf bro NIK while another wolf gets lynched.
Fucking lists.
Like I guess thunder could have constructed that list independently of dynamics, like he claimed. I still think he's fos.
Fun to play play with, but probably scum.

Mac has reasons too. Can't remember what they are though
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

NIK wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:17 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:14 am Somebody get Kza a motherbleepin gun already!

If he's not flipping me it should be Kyle
who dafuq is kyle
i am not opposed to being role flipped if that's what the powers that be think is best. i know i can be a frustrating read through midgame basically by design, though selfishly speaking i will learn nothing from my role being revealed which is less exciting for me, individually, as a person.

also, i am kyle.
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:31 amYou missed fun stuff like this BBcode
holy shit
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:41 amI'm not sold on Thunder and Kylemmi. They're both in a very uncomfortable zone for me. They seem towny in a superficial way.
this is correct
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the person having their role flipped will almost certainly die by soup kill, so in that respect, i wouldn't be a horrible choice since my contributions have been lacking of luster
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

can anyone who's played with NIK before tell me if they're usually this chaotic?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 528

Post by MacDougall »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:56 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 am Btw if my !scum Made theory is true, its possible that Sabie12 might not be one of the mafia teammates that Made is aware of, or is simply town.

It's not unusual for maf members to completely ignore each other in the thread, never interact and to suss eachother. Creating distance is powerful.

Out of everything you outlined in spoilers, article 3 speaks to me the most. I get all bent out of shape when someone claims to have the same reads as me but shades me as scum. Especially when they're late to the party with a reads list and present the status quo.

I also hate logic gaps in lists. It's really the sole reason I'm holding onto thunderpants as a scum read. Go back to that list of his. Guy has NIK scummed up with pretty much everyone on his D1 wagon. The same night we lynched scum.
Based on his list we're to believe the entire scum team was voting for wolf bro NIK while another wolf gets lynched.
Fucking lists.
Like I guess thunder could have constructed that list independently of dynamics, like he claimed. I still think he's fos.

Thundercat perspective slipped on their read on me I feel
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

removing my vote from Sexy Flanders and placing on [VOTE: NIK] aubergine
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:11 am removing my vote from Sexy Flanders and placing on [VOTE: NIK] aubergine
fuck. ok. better
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Okay, so

Article one assumes implications of my badness, not that i'm bad
I was the first to acknowledge Article two (which yes, is a very flavorful wifom) but I leaned into it cuz I was fronting 3p
and Article three, I was realizing that i was starting to become distant from the mindmeld, so I wanted to tell everyone where I was and the names were close enough to the right order so...

Look, I may have trust issue, I but I figured you out one post later Mr. Martin
Pov: you reading my takes
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I have not seen where there is any actual case on me just a bunch of people piling votes on me. Cool. I'll assume it's because I haven't been super involved which I get because the timing of things hasn't worked out great for me in this game so like I haven't gotten super into it.
I didn't realize it was okay to just vote people and not say anything as to why but that seems to be the trend now. That makes this game so much easier then.
So in that case [VOTE: made] aubergine I don't understand his motivations behind some of the things he's said and I find him scummy. I'm going to sleep and enjoy my day and not think about this game anymore because I don't want to.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

doesn't article 2 rely on the mafia and obliterator working together? i guess i'm a little confused on this dynamic. if made is a mafia teammember and he willingly let the obliterator who needs him dead to win know his identity then.....? wait.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the obliterator doesn't need to kill the mafia, but the mafia wants to kill the obliterator. possibly, the mastermind obliterator would be making their path to victory harder by weakening the mafia, because they can yoink the mafia's win con, but then why are the mafia members anonymous? i guess to hide the identity of the obliterator who the mafia would naturally need to bus if they want to win?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sorry, back on track. for article 2 to work, wouldn't that imply the obliterator and made are working together.... okay i'm sleepy and dumb right now. i will come back to this later and try and figure out what i was thinking now
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Made what were hints you dropped to try and rolebait the obliterator into thinking you were the tracker, i'm not seeing anything.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Okay I'm just going to admit it. I'm going to slank for a bit and just vote whoever nutella's voting. Finals week is coming up and we're enough ahead this game (and have a bunch of town power) that it just feels like Radiohead where we literally just go through the POE and not think too hard. I tend to drop off in these situations and coupled with the IRL stuff it means my WIM is fading.

If someone can keep me appraised of important stuff (claims, mech situations, etc.) that I need to be aware of, let me know.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Thinking I want to resolve from Made, sabie, and NIK
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Fucking lists.

God this is driving me crazy. Thundercat gave a pretty sound explanation for that list to me.

Are you scum Lucky?
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 491

Post by novaselinenever »

A beautiful morning
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by falcon45ca »

Epic. I cried when Neil Peart died
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:45 am
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:41 am Clear til the cows come home
Martin
Kza
Flanders
Alison

Pretty dang town
Kyle
Falcon
tutuu
Grand scheme
Thunal
Made

Fine, might be wolf here
Joewho
Mac
Nova
sig
thundercat

Meh
Chuck
Nik

Bleh
Myo
Nanook
Sabie
Preety good reads imo

Only difference I have is on Made's towniness (or scumminess I should say)

But that's just my conspiracy theory, and can be left for another day if need be.
I do think Made looks fairly good from his post about a roleblocker and the attempt to kill him. I don't think the mastermind would waste their kill on someone they know to be mafia. I don't think Made is cleared town but I think there's mech evidence that points to him being town.
ImageImage
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Fucking lists.

In a game with 25 players and having missed like ~20 pages of content, I had a hard time figuring out exactly what was going on. Hence I browsed through some isos and gave my reads based on that. I don't have any other defense for this point though, I guess it's still up to you to take it or leave it.

I probably won't address this issue anymore, as it's feeling repetitive to do so.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Thunal33 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:33 am Here are thy lists of issues and grievances that I have with Made:

EVIDENCE ARTICLE ONE:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:00 am
Made wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:28 am Gimme a readslist Made.
We don't serve readslist at this bistro... only....

~~~ H a w t T a k e s ~~~

Today we are serving

The Tutuu: was fresh earlier, but is quite stale today tbh.

The Thunal: may be going bad as well, but started fresher than the Tutuu for sure

People stopped ordering the 112, all at once. now they're throwing it out?

The Sig is immitation, but no one's seemed to notice so :shrug:

Alison /w a side of Nutella is a special this week, but the Nutella is VERY option. A treat deceptively low in calories, but entirely unoffensive.

I'm learning the Flanders is an aquired taste, quite bitter-- but still fresh

Martin looks good, but empty calories I'd say

The GS is murky, but taste okay. Needs to be marinated further.

Our Kyles are a hit, but potential a flash in the pan longing for SUBSTANCE

There's a guy name Joseph who works here....

The nova is foul ngl, but, like the GS, it's not order by critics often. A critic's review of either dish is in order

The Nanook is bland--tasteless , and the Jack is hated by critics, I trust the critics but it's fan's aren't exactly the most cultured....

We are considering adding Boknows to the menu, but again bland. Ngl, I haven't had much of this dish

the Polypie exist.

Steer clear of the KZA, also imitation.

Today's Special

The Maccaroni: Highly praised, but like the pufferfish INCREDIBLY TOXIC if prepared poorly. This hasn't lead to lack of demand, however. It's imperative that all Chefs prepare this dish with care to ensure the safety of our patrons.

Bone apple teet
This is a hedgy do nothing post dressed up like a meme. There is no read here that is good and I now wish to turbo you.
Now initially, I disregarded this point from Mac since it was the early game. However, one thing I noticed is this:

He makes wording that partially ties Jack to Nanook's alignment for whatever reason before Jack is correctly eliminated and

He makes no mention or effort to discern Polypies' alignment until its Mid-to-near-EoD2, when Polypies is being put on the choping block:

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:50 am Made's post 2781 is extremely ugly. It does nothing except shade the wagon, it doesn't reflect someone wanting to figuring out what's going on and the reasoning behind the switch or the suspicion on Poly. Weird tone, kind of like they're disappointed lol.
This is in response to the quote above from Made, by Novaselinenever. Now, regardless of what you think of Nova, I strongly believe in the points he made here; in fact isn't this something a mafia teammate who has TMI on their teammates may unintentionally show?
Made wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:00 pm
112 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:58 pm are we just gonna give joe mama an all-game pass?
This is kinda why I’m not for poly; poly, Joe mama, chuck are in the same bull bucket in my head, and I think we have better than null to work with.
Made wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:00 am
Standing by this. Poly made as much sense as any other low poster. Good shot tho vig

Gonna start my day with a sig :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Once again he's implying that Poly's alignment should be compared or tied with someone else's, just like with Jack/Sloonei earlier on D1, and doubles-down on it later.

This strongly implies or shows association with Sloonei/Jack and Polypies as plausible teammates.

EVIDENCE ARTICLE TWO:

One question:

Why did the obliterator target Made N1 despite knowing it would be announced?

Seriously. It reportedly said he was targeted for being a tracker, but to be quite honest I didn't get that impression from him.

Additionally, look back to Evidence Article One. Do you think a villager with hedgey-as-heck reads is that much of a threat?

I mean, sure, they are being town-read at that time. But where's the threat? I don't see anything that makes them a bigger target than everyone else out in the field of townies to target.

And there's technically not as much risk in showing that he's town-cleared, because neither the Mastermind nor the Mafia know who:

1) The 3P's are
and
2) Who the Traitor is.

If they accidentally mis-cleared someone, it would be VERY EASY to clean it up. So why have they held off on the guesses?

I think the answer is clear. This was an obliterator attempt purely meant for WIFOM, and Made is an outed mafia teammate. Especially since I'm the only one bringing this up so far IIRC.

EVIDENCE ARTICLE THREE:
Made wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:51 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:41 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:41 pm
[Reads list snipped from quote]
I like this list. I think I'm at a similar place but I'm not confident. I'd move Kyle and Joe to the null category though.
Finding myself a bit further from the mindmeld, but here’s where I am at. Order is just what happened when I rearranged Martin’s list.
Town (13/16)
Made
Alison
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Kylemii
Falcon45ca
Tutuu
Macdougall
Nutella
Thundercat
Grand Scheme
KZA
Thunal33

Null (4 undecided)
Joe who?
NIK
Martín
Myo

Scum (5)
Nova
Sig
Sabie12
Chuck
Also this looks like scummy self-consciousness, he immediately makes a similar reads list like I did, but he puts me in null??? He also does this WHILE QUOTING someone else's reaction to it, so he clearly felt it was prompted despite having never been asked to make one at that point. Only reason to do so from a remotely towny perspective without prompt, I would imagine, is if he town-read me. And even then they would probably be trying to solve the game with other townies.

This is put in a spoiler out of pity for mobile user's eyes

@novaselinenever
@nutella

I think you two guys would want to or need to see this. I apologize that it's a wall, but I divided it into 3 separate articles of evidence.

I personally think Made is AT THE VERY LEAST way too risky to be let alive for long. He's just scum, specifically one of the last two mafia that can talk with their allies and the mastermind. Or maybe he is the mastermind if mastermind can self-target.
You don't have to townread someone to like the way they made a readslist. I don't think the readslist point means much. I don't really like the "we're not yeeting Poly since he hasn't done anything" since it could come from a mindset of saving a teammate, but I said similar so it could easily come from town too.
ImageImage
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

One thing I'm not getting

(!) placed before a variable in javascript gives a logical opposite.

(!) place before a name in a mafia does not appear to give a logical opposite.

What does the (!) mean?
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

One of the points against Made is that he defended a Poly chop because Poly was equivalent to any other low poster. If you want to make that argument against Made, you should have a reason to think Poly was not interchangeable with other low posters.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Grand Scheme »

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:07 pm One thing I'm not getting

(!) placed before a variable in javascript gives a logical opposite.

(!) place before a name in a mafia does not appear to give a logical opposite.

What does the (!) mean?
This. A thousand times, this!
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 2] Rolling in the Deep

Post by sabie12 »

NIK wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:01 am NIK could be 3p maybe? I still feel like the case against them is strong though. Does anyone know polypies? Is this normal for them to like talk to themselves and post a couple times and then not do anything else?
NIK is still mos def a worthy lynch. No idea about polypies, but they're not the only player doing that.
Sure if its for being useless i agree. For being scummy i think your case is lacking
Im not getting lynched tho..well its a possibility but i dont think so
Well I hate to keep going down this same road but like NIK posted this and then towards EOD the poll moved away from them and they didn't get chopped. Did NIK have teammates that helped? I don't know I still think NIKs ISO is scummy.

Hate to go down this road again but

[VOTE: NIK] aubergine

I think scum must be having fun getting everyone to vote for me because I'm an easy target since I haven't been around much. It's funny how one or two people just said hey vote sabie just because and then a bunch of people hopped on. Easy way for mafia to jump on to a mischop.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 264
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:43 pm
112 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:01 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:53 pm I have a super hard time believing either of these are scum fake claiming what is going on here
TMI???
yeah also like i thought you were obviously joking and nanook specifically not thinking that is odd to me but maybe im projecting
I mean I clearly didn’t think it was serious

Or, well, serious isn’t the right word. Uh...in earnest, I guess? I didn’t think it was a claim that would stick let’s put it that way
i mean the "what is going on here" didnt seem like you just assumed she was joking, you seemed to be questioning why she would be fakeclaiming there? idk how to word this but it seemed awkward and this explanation is even more awkward and i think 112 may be right that you had tmi and didnt know how to react
Massive eyeroll
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 264
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thundercat wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:44 pm I could may eaccept a volume townread on nova I can’t accept a “he wrote a paragraph tho” read on him
What's the difference between the two?
Volume = a lot of posts
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

wait what claims who claimed wut
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 370

Post by tutuu »

oh ok i saw