Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 341

Re: Shadow Corridors Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by Thundercat »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:39 pm
Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:37 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:12 am Also TH did you strike a tier 2 deal, and switch anyone?
TC
What'd you do to me??
Did you take a tier 2 deal and switch anyone?
No, I didn't take Tier 1 the other night because we hadn't talked about who I should rb, so I roleblocked Nanook last night.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I kinda wish I had though, then I could die tonight.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 491

Post by novaselinenever »

Nanook were you blocked last night?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:42 pm I kinda wish I had though, then I could die tonight.
Why didn't you if you were at risk of never dying through a yeet with town closing in on eliminating all mafia?
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Although apparently I was blocked :pout:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Like that's your wincon out of the window if we were right about nook last phase
novaselinenever
Hitman

Where the urgency at
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 pm
Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:42 pm I kinda wish I had though, then I could die tonight.
Why didn't you if you were at risk of never dying through a yeet with town closing in on eliminating all mafia?
A combination of not finding the answer to my question until much later than I'd hoped and being lazy.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I didn't say anything at the time, but I was pretty certain Nanook was the mayor based on his challenging of TH's claim.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Actually, are people still handing out guns?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: nova] aubergine
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I guess that won't help until tomorrow, but if you give me a gun tonight, I'll shoot whoever you ask me to tomorrow.

Or you just chop me today. :)
novaselinenever
Hitman

[VOTE: Thundecat] aubergine

So here's the plan. Nik, Joe and Nook are mod-confirmed. Nutella is never ever ever Mafia. I'm the closest thing to mod-confirmed but I can understand that 1% doubt of several tinfoil put together that has me as Mafia, especially with 4 other peeps confirmed. 112 is the closest to the closest thing to mod-confirmed. Grand Scheme is confirmed as Gambit Demon from several people. Then there is ThunderCat.

From my PoV, it can only be TC or 112 as the reason for the game still going. Either Mafia 4 or hostile indie. I'm leaning towards the former 'cause nightkills, unless it's some fuckery from the GD. Tutuu and Kyle were the last 2 supposed to bargain with him, but I put that more to Mafia 4 wanting to not have them reveal who they blocked confirming that person.

TC could be at tier 2, and get access to a tier 3 suicide kill which he'll survive according to tutuu's info. So if we misyeet, we could potentially only have 2 townies vs 3 non towns the following phase. We should yeet him this day, and make him unable to take a tier 3 deal tonight 'cause that'll kill him for good. I also still maintain my observation about Tutuu's results on him, I believe from a role design and normal modding practices, if he was 3rd party she should have received his wincon as it is part of the secrets of his role similarly to MR's when his secrets were revealed. So that leaves the option of him being Mafia 4 with that role,and the indie being amongst one dead people. Another point would be his ability of making someone else disappear not only him if he wanted, I don't see how that fits an indie trying to survive on their own after dying once. Why would he ever use that on someone else? One thought against is that him being Mafia 4 will make 2 Mafia be immune to a yeet at least. You can argue that Mastermind isn't really Mafia so his yeet immunity doesn't really make it that improbable for a real mafia to be 1-shot immune as well. Also there is the presence of the Pupeteeer with an NK and of a Vig, both the immunities are to death so they could have been to fight against those extra kills in case they hit them.

So we yeet TC for the reasons above, mainly to prevent a tier 3. Nik should give me a gun tonight, next phase I'll suicide and take with me one of 112/TC and y'all can yeet the other. That should do it.
novaselinenever
Hitman

112 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 pm[VOTE: nova] aubergine
Wow
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:04 pm
112 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 pm[VOTE: nova] aubergine
Wow
:srsnod:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i'm cool with yeeting tc
novaselinenever
Hitman

Yeet TC, follow the plan
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:03 pm [VOTE: Thundecat] aubergine

So here's the plan. Nik, Joe and Nook are mod-confirmed. Nutella is never ever ever Mafia. I'm the closest thing to mod-confirmed but I can understand that 1% doubt of several tinfoil put together that has me as Mafia, especially with 4 other peeps confirmed. 112 is the closest to the closest thing to mod-confirmed. Grand Scheme is confirmed as Gambit Demon from several people. Then there is ThunderCat.

From my PoV, it can only be TC or 112 as the reason for the game still going. Either Mafia 4 or hostile indie. I'm leaning towards the former 'cause nightkills, unless it's some fuckery from the GD. Tutuu and Kyle were the last 2 supposed to bargain with him, but I put that more to Mafia 4 wanting to not have them reveal who they blocked confirming that person.

TC could be at tier 2, and get access to a tier 3 suicide kill which he'll survive according to tutuu's info. So if we misyeet, we could potentially only have 2 townies vs 3 non towns the following phase. We should yeet him this day, and make him unable to take a tier 3 deal tonight 'cause that'll kill him for good. I also still maintain my observation about Tutuu's results on him, I believe from a role design and normal modding practices, if he was 3rd party she should have received his wincon as it is part of the secrets of his role similarly to MR's when his secrets were revealed. So that leaves the option of him being Mafia 4 with that role,and the indie being amongst one dead people. Another point would be his ability of making someone else disappear not only him if he wanted, I don't see how that fits an indie trying to survive on their own after dying once. Why would he ever use that on someone else? One thought against is that him being Mafia 4 will make 2 Mafia be immune to a yeet at least. You can argue that Mastermind isn't really Mafia so his yeet immunity doesn't really make it that improbable for a real mafia to be 1-shot immune as well. Also there is the presence of the Pupeteeer with an NK and of a Vig, both the immunities are to death so they could have been to fight against those extra kills in case they hit them.

So we yeet TC for the reasons above, mainly to prevent a tier 3. Nik should give me a gun tonight, next phase I'll suicide and take with me one of 112/TC and y'all can yeet the other. That should do it.
There's a whole lotta nope in here, but I like your conclusion.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 797
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:42 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:39 pm
Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:37 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:12 am Also TH did you strike a tier 2 deal, and switch anyone?
TC
What'd you do to me??
Did you take a tier 2 deal and switch anyone?
No, I didn't take Tier 1 the other night because we hadn't talked about who I should rb, so I roleblocked Nanook last night.
Well that's pretty relevant lol thanks
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 pm Although apparently I was blocked :pout:
....wait
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i really hope thats trolling bc i'd love if nanook is cleared for real
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Thundercat wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:48 pm I didn't say anything at the time, but I was pretty certain Nanook was the mayor based on his challenging of TH's claim.
yeah also the earlier soft i found seemed legit

idk after i got off last night i felt bad for arguing with him so much when he's prob just town lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 264
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 pm Nanook were you blocked last night?
How would I know I’m a glorified VT
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:03 pm [VOTE: Thundecat] aubergine

ok this actually sounds p good

[VOTE: thundercat] aubergine

@NIK prepare the finest piece from your armory
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 pm Nanook were you blocked last night?
Seems to be that everyone is informed even if they don't perform an action, rather than someone just waiting for results. Think Nik was informed N2 although he don't do anything on even nights.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:13 pm
Seems to be that everyone is informed even if they don't perform an action, rather than someone just waiting for results. Think Nik was informed N2 although he don't do anything on even nights.
he was blocked n1 not n2 i believe? alison blocked him with her gd block n1 when he would have otherwise given out a gun then

unless im remembering another block from n2 but idts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

er forgetting whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

That would be very weird

Either way I wasn’t told I was blocked obviously, if blocks are loud then TC is not the last mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:14 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:13 pm
he was blocked n1 not n2 i believe? alison blocked him with her gd block n1 when he would have otherwise given out a gun then

unless im remembering another block from n2 but idts
Just checked it was N1 yeah

Roleblocks are not announced if you don’t have a night action fwiw
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: thundercat] aubergine
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

we should've yeeted tc last round like i wanted to

112, great thinker
novaselinenever
Hitman

Nutella can you take a tier 2 deal tonight?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:30 pm Nutella can you take a tier 2 deal tonight?
I could yeah?

What's the plan
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

good good

waiting for GD to get back to me
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Grand Scheme »

Yeah man, I was just messin'. I'll take you tonight, I have no one I'd rather take!
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Really, I take you today, and start BTSC tonight. Nook, you can be roleblocking TONIGHT!
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

poe says it's nute :o
novaselinenever
Hitman

poe is drunk

If we’re gonna run up a 3p today I’d rather run up LC, ostensibly having achieved his wincon but still being around is kinda weird, and given that the plan with him came from alison to begin with...idk he’s seemingly been townsiding and I would rather kill for mafia today, but if we’re not gonna kill for mafia he seems like a bigger threat to me than TC.
novaselinenever
Hitman

There is a change TC is Mafia 4, there aren't in GC's case even with how shady he's been
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I find it very hard to believe we need to kill GS to win but would consider if it comes down to it obviously, while TC has more secret stuff going on and we already know he survives his first death and we should probably use a shot on him so we can kill him later if finding mafia in 112 or whatever doesn't end the game
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

But I mean we can chop him and still go through the plan of clearing the rest

Chop GC today --> 5 v 1 v 1 (going into N7)
Nik gives me the gun + assuming an NK --> I suicide onto TC + y'all yeet TC --> 3 v 1 (going into N8)
If game is going on, yeet 112 the following phase
novaselinenever
Hitman

as for the bus drive I mention to nutella, it was to prevent Nik getting blocked so she drives him around.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Still got no invite from GC, feels bad man
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:23 pm Still got no invite from GC, feels bad man
:|

Dude. I send in the target by Day. BTSC commences when night falls. That's it. There's no rehearsal dinner or pre-party.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Grand Scheme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:23 pm Still got no invite from GC, feels bad man

Dude. I send in the target by Day. BTSC commences when night falls. That's it. There's no rehearsal dinner or pre-party.
What should I wear?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Thought it started during the day hmmm, 'cause Alison shared the plan on D0/D1 without any night fall having taken place yet
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

I successfully negotiated Alison as my Day 0 pick, started at the end of Day 0, and then nutella was my Day 1 pick.

Look, I'm kind of having second thoughts with all this bad mojo coming from you...
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:42 pm
Grand Scheme wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm

What should I wear?
Your finest soul.

Return to “Previous Jobs”