Hi!

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Hi!

Post by Actvscenei »

Hi, everyone!! I’m new to this site after playing a video mafia game yesterday! I’m not new to mafia however, and have been playing since 2013 on PerC (with a bit of a hiatus thrown in there). I’m so excited to meet everyone here! The few I’ve already met have been so welcoming—definitely a community I wanted to join.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Hi!

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:38 pm Hi, everyone!! I’m new to this site after playing a video mafia game yesterday! I’m not new to mafia however, and have been playing since 2013 on PerC (with a bit of a hiatus thrown in there). I’m so excited to meet everyone here! The few I’ve already met have been so welcoming—definitely a community I wanted to join.
Welcome Act! Is that what we should call you?

We're glad to have you. PerC has brought us nothing but great friends, and we're a richer site for having y'all around. :beer:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:46 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:38 pm Hi, everyone!! I’m new to this site after playing a video mafia game yesterday! I’m not new to mafia however, and have been playing since 2013 on PerC (with a bit of a hiatus thrown in there). I’m so excited to meet everyone here! The few I’ve already met have been so welcoming—definitely a community I wanted to join.

We're glad to have you. PerC has brought us nothing but great friends, and we're a richer site for having y'all around. :beer:
Aw I appreciate that! And yeah, everyone calls me Act lol. It’s honestly become weird if someone doesn’t call me Act 😂
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

It always makes us happy to get a new friend in the community, welcome, Act!

PerC would be counted as one of our main sister-sites, I think. Who else has come from PerC?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:19 pm It always makes us happy to get a new friend in the community, welcome, Act!

PerC would be counted as one of our main sister-sites, I think. Who else has come from PerC?
Tons of folks at this point. Dizzy, Hally, Scirrus, Thunal, Seanzie, Owner (she comes from everywhere) and I am probably missing more off-hand.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

yo act, glad you made your way over! :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:02 pm

Aw I appreciate that! And yeah, everyone calls me Act lol. It’s honestly become weird if someone doesn’t call me Act 😂
I’ll call you scenei. I anticipate no confusion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

damn ur gonna be good i can feel it
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:42 pm yo act, glad you made your way over! :biggrin:
Hally!! I didn’t realize all the PerC people who play over here lol.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:02 pm

I’ll call you scenei. I anticipate no confusion.
😂 Sounds kind of like senile which kind of makes sense for me 🤪
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 am
Depends what you consider “good.” Lol I’m a bit chaotic and unorthodox (if you believe in meta 😉).
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:20 pm
Depends what you consider “good.” Lol I’m a bit chaotic and unorthodox (if you believe in meta 😉).
talk to jay about meta. you two will get on well XD
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Hally wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:45 pm
I can’t tell what you mean by this!! Hahaha Does he dislike it as much as I do, or are you setting me up to butt heads with someone already?? Hahah
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Meta reads bad
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm
I can’t tell what you mean by this!! Hahaha Does he dislike it as much as I do, or are you setting me up to butt heads with someone already?? Hahah
he thinks it’s angleshooting/ogi and that in an ideal form of mafia nobody would be able to use it :p
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Hally wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:53 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm
he thinks it’s angleshooting/ogi and that in an ideal form of mafia nobody would be able to use it :p
Oohhh someone I could get along with hahah
Marmot
Marmot
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yes and yes and I look forward to more games!

Welcome to the Syndicate Act!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Welcome Act!!!
ImageImage
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:19 pm It always makes us happy to get a new friend in the community, welcome, Act!

Me! And I really appreciate the great welcome that I've had here at this site!!!!
Hyena
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Howdy! And Welcome! :D

Return to “Welcome to the Family”