82%

Total votes: 22
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 10]

Post by Hally »

the thing is, michelle red checked straw and he corroborated her check by saying he was miller

and the only way michelle would know he’d still come up red is if she’s actually a role cop and investigated him so she knew he was a miller before he claimed

that or they’re w/w which i’m ruling out because why even red check him and fake the miller claim in the first place? would just be dumb and an unnecessary fps really

so like, okay
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i don’t really think michelle’s play makes any sense unless she’s a real cop

she green checked ted when it was unnecessary, which only makes sense if they’re w/w which is possible but like... eh

but then she had the whole thing with alison which really makes no sense if she’s a wolf

she green checked odd which she didn’t have to do at all as a wolf

and then she red checked bo which again was completely unnecessary

i just... don’t see how she’s not a villager

i get that her still being alive is strange but everything about her play suggests to me that she’s legit and every dead villager who has died recently also thought that so i don’t see how i can go against them and vote her here

sorry esooa
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i mean i guess the odd check is not really a strong point in her favor because if she’s faking being a cop she has to green check someone

but i think the other points together make it super unlikely she’s lying
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: esooa] aubergine

not changing this

sorry if wrong, glgl
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 721
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:37 am I offered myself and it was the best action to take the previous day phase

Instead of doing that Michelle hammered an obvious townie

That is deserving of being voted out
I didn't hammer him, this is a lie, i voted him long ago in the day and I waited for an answer.
The fact i couldn't switch the vote at EoD because i was sleepy doesn't mean i deserve a policy lynch

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 am well if you have anything to ask ask me now
You didn't care so many days and now you want to answer at questions.
Answer at old questions and pings first :slick:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:53 am i mean i guess the odd check is not really a strong point in her favor because if she’s faking being a cop she has to green check someone

but i think the other points together make it super unlikely she’s lying
I'm not lying and probably you remember i don't like to bus because i think it's boring, so the red check and the votes for flipped mafia would not exist if I wasn't villager

Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

why the fuck am I still even playing this game lol
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

whatever it's your fault we lose cause you want hammer a townie instead of confirming my role a SECOND time

I just hope Michelle is actually town so she has to lose for doing that too
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Michelle wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:30 am
Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:37 am I offered myself and it was the best action to take the previous day phase

Instead of doing that Michelle hammered an obvious townie

That is deserving of being voted out
I didn't hammer him, this is a lie, i voted him long ago in the day and I waited for an answer.
The fact i couldn't switch the vote at EoD because i was sleepy doesn't mean i deserve a policy lynch
:clap:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

casually parking votes on town then going to sleep with your vote on them in mylo because you want them to answer what was probably a useless question

known towny move
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I love how mafia just doesn't have to do with actually reading people doing extremely fucking anti town and instead is just vote the low poster
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally you realize that there's like an objectively fucking 1% chance a cop ever lives this long and is town

and then you add on top of that you LITERALLY telling people they should vote me so we can go to f3 in numbers

and me saying the SAME THING

yet some how, from the wolves perspective where a mislynch wins the game, the person you think is a wolf is the one who doesn't even use their vote and had it parked on themselves

and not the person open wolfing to push a townie over

despite two different people saying that's bad

and it being obviously bad
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nothing you have said Michelle has done is worth anything against that

and even if you still want to clear her just based on what I can't imagine is anything but realistically saying she's a bad wolf

strawhenge is literally right there and also voted a towny

how is your perspective that the person who doesn't care to do much but is just casually telling town to actually do the right thing which involves voting ME is the wolf?

do you think MY play as a wolf is to say oddmerta is town and you should vote me? Am I just game throwing?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

so should i vote straw?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

michelle's play as wolf - maybe did some things that seem not wolf like (half a wolfs entire goal need a remind you)

straws play as wolf - played exactly like one could play

esooas play as wolf - literally game throwing levels of self destruction towards a wolf win con

but you're voting me and giving the reason you think michelle's play can't come from a wolf?

and no I don't care at all if you think anything I've done is anti town either

I've not wanted to play this game since day 1 when we learned it was multiball and I'm not exactly interested in interacting with anyone about my reads but that's nothing special and the things I did have to contribute were all genuine solving. All I've done that's anti town is not do more which is a completely unreasonable expectation
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:00 am so should i vote straw?
if you think it's him go ahead

if you want to figure out maybe I'll read some ISOs tomorrow

I think it's Michelle but I think overall it's just kinda ridiculous to resign yourself to vote me because a cop who has at best been such a low priory kill if they're town like 5 people died before them checked me
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:02 am

I think it's Michelle but I think overall it's just kinda ridiculous to resign yourself to vote me because a cop who has at best been such a low priory kill if they're town like 5 people died before them checked me
but do you realize that you being okay with me voting straw is basically a perspective slip?

because fypov michelle is faking a red check on you in lylo so it 100% has to be her unless you think they’re both wolves, so by saying “well if you don’t want to vote michelle vote straw” you’re saying you don’t care if i vote the person who outed themselves as a wolf to you personally

if you’re a villager you have to get me to vote michelle and only michelle
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:05 am

but do you realize that you being okay with me voting straw is basically a perspective slip?

because fypov michelle is faking a red check on you in lylo so it 100% has to be her unless you think they’re both wolves, so by saying “well if you don’t want to vote michelle vote straw” you’re saying you don’t care if i vote the person who outed themselves as a wolf to you personally

in the world Michelle is town I see no reason the last wolf can't be a framer or redirector or some shit

so no
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

also one of the biggest things I'm called anti town for is not caring if I was voted earlier and btw it was because I knew people would later in the game just be like "meh vote esooa I don't give a fuck"

you literally voted me, I did not get lynched, then I asked you to vote me a SECOND time and we're here

I'm extremely annoyed because it's unbelievably ridiculous that this is what our f3 is
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am

in the world Michelle is town I see no reason the last wolf can't be a framer or redirector or some shit

so no
if the last wolf is a redirector they would have redirected michelle the night she was checking bo so he’d get green checked

and if they had a framer they would have used it to frame kza because iirc he was the only possible check but the night he died michelle still got a town result on him i think

so i think michelle is either lying or you’re a wolf and you basically have to dome her so it’s kinda wolfy that you’re trying to get out of that
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:09 am also one of the biggest things I'm called anti town for is not caring if I was voted earlier and btw it was because I knew people would later in the game just be like "meh vote esooa I don't give a fuck"

you literally voted me, I did not get lynched, then I asked you to vote me a SECOND time and we're here

I'm extremely annoyed because it's unbelievably ridiculous that this is what our f3 is
hey don’t look at me, i wanted to vote you last day
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:11 am
Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:06 am

so no
if the last wolf is a redirector they would have redirected michelle the night she was checking bo so he’d get green checked

and if they had a framer they would have used it to frame kza because iirc he was the only possible check but the night he died michelle still got a town result on him i think

so i think michelle is either lying or you’re a wolf and you basically have to dome her so it’s kinda wolfy that you’re trying to get out of that
okay

then vote Michelle if you want to win

I'm done
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:11 am
Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:09 am also one of the biggest things I'm called anti town for is not caring if I was voted earlier and btw it was because I knew people would later in the game just be like "meh vote esooa I don't give a fuck"

hey don’t look at me, i wanted to vote you last day
yes and what did I do to stop that? Nothing, I suggested it and called the main wagon town

and Michelle made sure to put her vote on a towny in mylo

who is the wolf?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

do you think odd was ever the right vote? do you think he was more scummy than straw? Why do you think Michelle just ignored voting me? her reason for not moving her vote is fucking awful
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

how can you rationalize her play from a wolf pov though?

she green checked and defended ted as a wolf because ___?

she faked the red check on alison and rescinded it when she didn’t need to as a wolf because ____?

she red checked bo instead of green checking him as a wolf because ____?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:43 am whatever it's your fault we lose cause you want hammer a townie instead of confirming my role a SECOND time

I just hope Michelle is actually town so she has to lose for doing that too
You actuallyknow i am town because you are scum who lied about your role all game
Town stump cannot be red checked fyi

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:15 am do you think odd was ever the right vote? do you think he was more scummy than straw? Why do you think Michelle just ignored voting me? her reason for not moving her vote is fucking awful
i thought odd was a better vote than straw yeah
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

beyond that when do I ever claim my role as wolf? Do you think I care so much it's multiball I stop posting if I'm a wolf? No, it benefits me

do you ever see me fake claim as wolf? No, I don't play the game as wolf to win by some dumb claim that I coast with. I never claim a role that has no vote (which I'd have as wolf), then vote myself because of that, and it's also a role which literally encourages you to lynch me

I never leave the fucking cop alive

I never wifom the night kill off strong players
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:15 am do you think odd was ever the right vote? do you think he was more scummy than straw? Why do you think Michelle just ignored voting me? her reason for not moving her vote is fucking awful
Is awful to wake up and play mafia at almost 1 am, i agree with this

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:16 am how can you rationalize her play from a wolf pov though?

she faked the red check on alison and rescinded it when she didn’t need to as a wolf because ____?

I don't really give a fuck about any of that

you're literally excusing game throwing awful decisions if town because of some bullshit

I just gave you a list of bullshit myself

Michelle thought the game would end. She voted a town to end it. It didn't end
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:17 am
i thought odd was a better vote than straw yeah
if that's what you want to think then okay

I didn't think so personally because of the way he bus drove the previous days

and not liking straw in general

but it's still never correct not to vote me
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:18 am beyond that when do I ever claim my role as wolf? Do you think I care so much it's multiball I stop posting if I'm a wolf? No, it benefits me

do you ever see me fake claim as wolf? No, I don't play the game as wolf to win by some dumb claim that I coast with. I never claim a role that has no vote (which I'd have as wolf), then vote myself because of that, and it's also a role which literally encourages you to lynch me

I never leave the fucking cop alive

I never wifom the night kill off strong players
Talk nicely missy, swearing doesn't help

You thought Hally can protect me so you tried to kill her
You thought game ends last night, you forgot?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:19 am
Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:16 am how can you rationalize her play from a wolf pov though?

I don't really give a fuck about any of that

you're literally excusing game throwing awful decisions if town because of some bullshit

I just gave you a list of bullshit myself

Michelle thought the game would end. She voted a town to end it. It didn't end
Quote where i said the game ends if i vote Odd.

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

beyond that I'd never AtE so much as a wolf because I see it as strongly manipulative and I'd rather just take a loss than manipulate people that much emotionally, I usually give cases on people and maybe act emotionally invested in them and push emotions because of that or general issues with the game

but I'm pretty obviously legitimately annoyed at everything right now
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:23 am beyond that I'd never AtE so much as a wolf because I see it as strongly manipulative and I'd rather just take a loss than manipulate people that much emotionally, I usually give cases on people and maybe act emotionally invested in them and push emotions because of that or general issues with the game

but I'm pretty obviously legitimately annoyed at everything right now
No, you didn't Ate in your last town games, i can proove it with links, i checked at MU.

Now you are red checked scum

You wanted to break your high posting town meta and you almost succeded

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

esooa if you care that much then maybe you shouldn’t have stopped doing anything for days

i dunno what to tell you

you pretty much are asking me to magically know you’re a villager when you’ve done nothing
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:25 am esooa if you care that much then maybe you shouldn’t have stopped doing anything for days

i dunno what to tell you

you pretty much are asking me to magically know you’re a villager when you’ve done nothing
yup I didn't give reasons for anything anywhere in this page
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I too love to be a town cop who claims day 2 and never dies into day 10

just normal towny things
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm going to sleep now
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I go to a walk in a japanese garden with flowering cherry trees.

I will post pics ^^

And I will post more game related after i am back

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:26 am
Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:25 am esooa if you care that much then maybe you shouldn’t have stopped doing anything for days

i dunno what to tell you

yup I didn't give reasons for anything anywhere in this page
i’m just saying, it would have helped me find you here if you actually played the game and did things but you pretty much haven’t so like

that makes it more difficult and you can say how obvious it should be all you want but like

come on
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 am I too love to be a town cop who claims day 2 and never dies into day 10

just normal towny things
so why weren’t you wolf reading her before? you only care that she’s alive now that she red checked you but it didn’t bother you the last several days
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

does anyone have any explanation for the blocked super kill at all
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

because like

the last wolf didn’t block their own kill so clearly something happened that a villager must know about, right
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I can't sleep so let me just add how pathetic michelle's day 10 has been

she really comes into today with a second red and instead of being like "what does this mean, should I trust the red on esooa or straw or how do we win this"

she's just like

hello fellow townies your cop is here to tell you to vote esooa

very cool!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

yea whatever michelle’s posts today suck

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:30 am
Esooa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 am I too love to be a town cop who claims day 2 and never dies into day 10

just normal towny things
so why weren’t you wolf reading her before? you only care that she’s alive now that she red checked you but it didn’t bother you the last several days
because every mafia player in the world should know a widely town read cop doesn't live this long so I town read her to try to see if she gets night killed and she wasn't

on top of that she *did* red check a mafia so that was good but there's only so far that can go and every single day she lives her scum equity increases exponentially and her vote yesterday was so bad
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I very clearly was tinfoiling her throughout multiple days though, I'm pretty sure I posted stuff about it in thread

but I stopped because I hate when people give reasons for them not to be night killed when we just need to see if they do get night killed

Return to “Previous Jobs”