42%

Total votes: 12
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Beelzebub The Benign scum win

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:24 pm I wrote up 8 lengthy wall posts of hollowkatt interaction analyses with the first 8 players in the alphabet during my night phase. Both mafia were at the end of the alphabet so I didn't get to them. Based on where my mind was at in the moment, I think I'd have been on to Urist but wrong about Seanzie.

Seanzie's accusation that hollowkatt slipped alongside Esooa was one of the more effective single distancing posts I've ever seen, honestly. That post could have won the game by itself. Bravo.
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:14 pm I’m done.

Never again am I TRing anyone
You really should have picked up on ny fake reaction considering I did the same thing as mafia to your reaction test on me a year ago.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Beelzebub The Benign D3

Post by Alison »

sorry I replaced out guys. I was doing finals and couldn't make the time to play this game. I don't usually do this so I apologize.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:37 pm Dunia's rolecard:
You can't post in thread. Every day/night cycle you can invite a player to chat to. A cycle is d1/n1, d2/n2, etc etc. There are a few limits to your gift giving abiities--you can't fundamentally alter the structure of the game (i.e., can't make days last 9 hours, can't change a players alignment, that kind of thing). You can't grant more than one kill per cycle, and you can't grant a game ending kill. That sort of thing. You win if half or more players left alive after endgame have accepted a bargain from you (i.e., f3 and one person has accepted a bargain from you, if they live you win). You can win with either alignment. You can set conditions for your bargains, and those conditions are binding once the player has agreed to them. For example, if you agree to give a player a cop check if they vote for a specific player that day, if they agree to the deal they will be forced to vote that player if they take the deal. You on the other hand are not bound entirely by your agreements--for example, if you agree to give someone a cop check, you can secretly make it a role cop instead of an alignment cop. There are some limits on this, you don't have to make it literally what you promised but it does have to remain similar.

I think that pretty much covers it? Lemme know if you have any questions, and tell me who you want to chat with D1/N1
LC and HK had very similar PRs, everyone else was a VT or goon.
also I called it, dunya was literally the gambit demon and taking a deal with her is a bad idea :P
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I don't think it was necessarily a bad idea to take deals from Dunia, but uh...definitely should've been more reticent to give away vote power imo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:58 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:37 pm Dunia's rolecard:
You can't post in thread. Every day/night cycle you can invite a player to chat to. A cycle is d1/n1, d2/n2, etc etc. There are a few limits to your gift giving abiities--you can't fundamentally alter the structure of the game (i.e., can't make days last 9 hours, can't change a players alignment, that kind of thing). You can't grant more than one kill per cycle, and you can't grant a game ending kill. That sort of thing. You win if half or more players left alive after endgame have accepted a bargain from you (i.e., f3 and one person has accepted a bargain from you, if they live you win). You can win with either alignment. You can set conditions for your bargains, and those conditions are binding once the player has agreed to them. For example, if you agree to give a player a cop check if they vote for a specific player that day, if they agree to the deal they will be forced to vote that player if they take the deal. You on the other hand are not bound entirely by your agreements--for example, if you agree to give someone a cop check, you can secretly make it a role cop instead of an alignment cop. There are some limits on this, you don't have to make it literally what you promised but it does have to remain similar.

I think that pretty much covers it? Lemme know if you have any questions, and tell me who you want to chat with D1/N1
LC and HK had very similar PRs, everyone else was a VT or goon.
also I called it, dunya was literally the gambit demon and taking a deal with her is a bad idea :P
If it was me I’d have made it Napoleon Cop or whatever the one is where it only tells you if they Vanilla or PR lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:19 am I don't think it was necessarily a bad idea to take deals from Dunia, but uh...definitely should've been more reticent to give away vote power imo
Kinda wanna see a role like this in future games.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:14 pm I’m done.

Never again am I TRing anyone
You really should have picked up on ny fake reaction considering I did the same thing as mafia to your reaction test on me a year ago.
I never gave you an RT I don’t think.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@falcon45ca
Please forgive anything I might have said that bothered you.
I just really really thought you were scum.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This game is updated in the site Hall of Fame. Neat note: hollowkat, Seanzie, and Urist all secure their first mafia-aligned victories on the site as a team.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:22 pm I guess I was killed because I had Urist as my top scumread?
PR read i believe
^this. We were guessing there was a town version of the same PR that HK was, and when you asked if anyone had been in contact with Dunya, it kind of tipped us off.
I didn't understand the role at all, lol. Would it have been useful? Do I just find out who has extra powers from dunya or something?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:14 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:22 pm I guess I was killed because I had Urist as my top scumread?
PR read i believe
^this. We were guessing there was a town version of the same PR that HK was, and when you asked if anyone had been in contact with Dunya, it kind of tipped us off.
I didn't understand the role at all, lol. Would it have been useful? Do I just find out who has extra powers from dunya or something?
Yeah, more or less. If we would have killed someone other than you the night you died and you used it on Urist, you could have outed him in thread potentially if you thought his shot was scum-motivated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

What if I played the game on how I’d actually say stuff rather then trying hard to win.

:ponder:
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 102

Post by hollowkatt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:04 am This game is updated in the site Hall of Fame. Neat note: hollowkat, Seanzie, and Urist all secure their first mafia-aligned victories on the site as a team.
HYPE!
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@hollowkatt @Urist sean has made a cool banner for you!

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:44 pm @hollowkatt @Urist sean has made a cool banner for you!

aww, that's awesome! How do I banner it?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I figured it out!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:44 pm @hollowkatt @Urist sean has made a cool banner for you!

@Urist @hollowkatt instead use this one: Image and just DON'T ask questions about why you should use this one over the other one:P

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:20 pm

@Urist @hollowkatt instead use this one: Image and just DON'T ask questions about why you should use this one over the other one:P
no problem!
Thank you Seanzie!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:20 pm

no problem!
Thank you Seanzie!
My pleasure:D

Return to “Previous Heists”