Total votes: 17
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 0]

Post by Dom »

Oh.. I didn't notice the video when I voted from my phone. :3
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yay game!

Just voting really quick because I'm at a concert with MP right now. Going with at the stick because how hard was it for us to meet him at the stick?

Yes, that is a HSR quote
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

I'm going to vote castle for now, but that could change. Although I'm not sure why I would want to change it. But life's funny that way. You might start out with a castle, next thing you know, all ya gots a stick.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, that didn't take long at all to catch up on. No complaints. Grizzly Bear was sick!

I have to say, this theme is just awesome.

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN. THE SYSTEM IS DOWN. THE SYSTEM IS DOWN.

timmer wrote:I watched some of the early stuff from this show, but I've got to ask... what the heck does "at the stick" mean?
What part of "meet us at the stick" didn't he understand?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

On a more serious note, it's very interesting that there is info for this poll and that Daisy so openly admitted to such a fact. I don't have any. So I'm going to vote for King of Town's castle due to yay logic and also because my vote doesn't really matter much at this point... or so I think. And I'll be interested to see what comes of the castle vote.

It'll be definitely notable to surmise what, if anything, comes out of this poll that apparently has info. Why are there 6 options? There are clearly not 6 different teams; are there? What can be typical in these types of polls where players have info is that each option benefits a respective team, but just quickly glancing over the roles, I can't see a way to split it up across 6 groups.

I wish I could vote for the last option, I must say!

But I'll go with castle.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

MP, where are we on the next speed game? I suddenly find myself in need of another game to join.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:MP, where are we on the next speed game? I suddenly find myself in need of another game to join.
INH is hosting Sherlock since it worked best for his schedule over mine and boo's (and Rox is out of commission for the time being). Once it's official, S~V~S will be updating the hosting thread with the new de-facto order.

Sign-ups should go up in about a week or so and game will start on August 15th or 16th unless it doesn't fill by then (INH will not have a convenient/working computer between the 10th and the 15th, but that should be easy to work around).
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:MP, where are we on the next speed game? I suddenly find myself in need of another game to join.
INH is hosting Sherlock since it worked best for his schedule over mine and boo's (and Rox is out of commission for the time being). Once it's official, S~V~S will be updating the hosting thread with the new de-facto order.

Sign-ups should go up in about a week or so and game will start on August 15th or 16th unless it doesn't fill by then (INH will not have a convenient/working computer between the 10th and the 15th, but that should be easy to work around).
Not soon enough!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

sorry I'm late but i voted. typing with one hand; gf sleeping on the other. i'll pay more attention from now on :eye:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Are Vompers and Lizzy not in any games right now? Maybe they just rode off into the sunset together.

We won't get to the Mayor of Town's Castle and then he'll say, "Sorry, but your Cheat is in another castle," will he? I might actually die. I hope we chose well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:Are Vompers and Lizzy not in any games right now? Maybe they just rode off into the sunset together.

We won't get to the Mayor of Town's Castle and then he'll say, "Sorry, but your Cheat is in another castle," will he? I might actually die. I hope we chose well.
Lizzy and Vomps are both playing this game, in fact!

Lol, that would be hilarious.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

This is why you shouldn't Kongregate and Mafia at the same time. L&V, where are you crazy kids?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately, DFaraday will be replacing >Spaghettieverywhere, please make him welcome! :)

Also, if you all want you can check the videos out on the original website as well,which is found at www.homestarrunner.com
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Are Vompers and Lizzy not in any games right now? Maybe they just rode off into the sunset together.

Lizzy and Vomps are both playing this game, in fact!

Lol, that would be hilarious.
I wonder why Lizzy hasn't posted yet? Seems like a baddie tactic to me!
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

@ LT and Socky while I hadn't had any issue with the outages today anytime I checked in either site (it wasn't often to be sure) thank you for letting us know what is up and to not freek out if it does happen again! HV went down for about a day a couple days ago - it's amazing to me how quickly everyone can let everyone else know what's up - in minutes I had e-mails from grim and booneh gave us a temp way to get on the site via facebook. Ya'll that mod/admin these sites are srrsly amazing.

@ mongoose - omg - "your Cheet is in another castle" is :haha: srrsly. I hope that doesn't happen either, but it would be really :haha: idk but I wish they'd just go out and be done with it already. YOU HEAR ME VOMPI AND LIZZY - JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!!! :p

@ socky Thanks for the info about sherlock. I definately want to play that. I adored INH's wacky mini-games on lp and I LOVE LOVE LOVE sherlock so um...yea... :blush:

@ socky and teefies review of the show please in the appropriate thread. I live vicariously though you guys remember that always... pics are fantastic as well. *hint hint*

Ok - now completely on topic like. I can see a way to split it 6 ways.

each baddie team is 3 people right?

so - you have 1 baddie option.
you have a second baddie option.
you have one indi option
you have a second indi option. (because they are not a team)
the remaining two options?
3 civs get info for one option, 3 civs get info on another option.

I'm a little concerned about the fact that we've had such an overwhelming majority voting for the castle - only because the only other option I hear being talked about is the stick. Since people have info - I'm inclined to wonder - are those both the civ options? and the others serve the other teams? Or what?

IDK what to make of it, and my mafia paranoia about the overwhelming majority of people just going with the flow and the end of the video make me nervous. Added onto the fact that this is my first Daisy game and from what I can gather from Rox's siggie, things are never as easy as they seem in her games.

I really am not sure where to place my vote. I can't believe that with info being given, no one is making any kind of case for any other option....

@ vompi I think she was just waiting on you. Do you have any thoughts on the Day 0 poll? I know this is grasping at straws, just pretend I'm lizzy asking you. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oh also - sorry to see you go 'sgettieman - you are awesome and I love playing with you. :(

welcome dfaraday!!!! *squeees* You know how much I love playing with you. :D
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm assuming most of the civs who voted for the castle so far had no info and voted for the castle because of the video. I didn't have any info about the stick option, I just voted for the stick because I felt like voting for the stick. That said, I do think the castle is likely to be a civ option, and if there's another civ option it could be any of the others.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm going to assume at least 3 civs were told that the castle was a civ option. I'm also going to assume that at least 3 other civs were told a different option would help them. (given my theory up there about how this day 0 poll could have went down)

Seems all of you that have voted the "stick" have had no real reason to vote it tbh. From what I can see - it's mostly just been giggles. Truly, that's the part that worries me. If there was a second civ option, I'd think other civs would have been making reasons to vote it. The stick voters just seem to be doing it all willy-nilly.

I'll likely probably vote castle too. It really *does* seem the obvious choice, - I just wanted to explore all the options while I had time to do so - ya know? Like I said, this is my very first Daisy game. And I know from hearing from others, that things are never as clear cut as they seem. I know I'm total paranoia gal here.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

If those 3(?) civs haven't voted yet, they'll probably vote for the castle along with the others to make sure that a (likely) civ option wins. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the baddies had already voted for the castle too.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Welcome DFaraday! Sorry to see you go, Spaghetti, but hopefully will play another game with you soon!

Interesting analysis, bea. I can't say I can think of a game I've played with a team-benefit-option poll where there were two different civvie options, but anything's a possibility.

It might be too early to start speculating on voters who didn't vote for castle. That said, I fully understand your paranoia regarding the stick, though I do believe it never really had the momentum to win anyway, so on the other hand -- if it were a baddie option, why would they be so obvious voting for it, and without any particularly stated reason?

I am reserving judgment on what option corresponds to what, assuming the poll even is that simple (it may be something different entirely, but if that's the case, I have no clue what the options correspond to), until after it is over and we have a result. Hopefully there is a clear cut result and the castle option gives us actual concrete information to try and figure something out.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Vompatti wrote:If those 3(?) civs haven't voted yet, they'll probably vote for the castle along with the others to make sure that a (likely) civ option wins. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the baddies had already voted for the castle too.
I wouldn't either. I mean - what prize would be so great you'd stick your neck out to get it?

I was just kinda a bit freeked out about the lack of conversation on the options ya know? I could be completely wrong and this could be as straight forward as it appears to be. I've just heard from more than one vet of a daisy game to be weary of things being simple.

Again - I admit - I may be being overly paranoid here.

I am curious though - why you voted stick and admit that the castle is the most civ option? Does that mean you're going to change your vote? or do you like your willy-nilly stick vote to well...stick?

linki MP -

I'm also not saying my idea is right, it's just a possibility I see that could have happened and I kinda expected someone else to be more solid in reasoning for other options if there were two civ options, and I I didn't see it happen so I could have been wrong in that analysis.

Yes - you make a good point - and actually - I was thinking that stick could have been the other civ option - but ya know - no one gave a decent reason for it being chosen. Which made me WTf? you see - my paranoia - it knows no bounds. Especially in the beginnings of games. I'm all wtf about everyone tbh.

What I'm saying is that I have no info and IDK what option corresponds to what. And I'm leary of the fact that the obvious answer has so much weight. It feels like somehow we're all gonna get screwed in the end. IDK if that's true. Have YOU played a daisy game? I've heard to be very leary.

I'm not judging anyone on their vote on a day 0 poll without a few days of lynches behind it. I'm just trying to be as sure as I can be that I'm not being suckered into a trickstery thing right now on day 0.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Seems pretty obvious from the video that The Cheat must be at the King of Town's castle. I vote we go there.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

bea wrote:
Vompatti wrote:If those 3(?) civs haven't voted yet, they'll probably vote for the castle along with the others to make sure that a (likely) civ option wins. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the baddies had already voted for the castle too.
I wouldn't either. I mean - what prize would be so great you'd stick your neck out to get it?

I was just kinda a bit freeked out about the lack of conversation on the options ya know? I could be completely wrong and this could be as straight forward as it appears to be. I've just heard from more than one vet of a daisy game to be weary of things being simple.

I am curious though - why you voted stick and admit that the castle is the most civ option? Does that mean you're going to change your vote? or do you like your willy-nilly stick vote to well...stick?

linki MP -

I'm also not saying my idea is right, it's just a possibility I see that could have happened and I kinda expected someone else to be more solid in reasoning for other options if there were two civ options, and I I didn't see it happen so I could have been wrong in that analysis.

Yes - you make a good point - and actually - I was thinking that stick could have been the other civ option - but ya know - no one gave a decent reason for it being chosen. Which made me WTf? you see - my paranoia - it knows no bounds. Especially in the beginnings of games. I'm all wtf about everyone tbh.

What I'm saying is that I have no info and IDK what option corresponds to what. And I'm leary of the fact that the obvious answer has so much weight. It feels like somehow we're all gonna get screwed in the end. IDK if that's true. Have YOU played a daisy game? I've heard to be very leary.

I'm not judging anyone on their vote on a day 0 poll without a few days of lynches behind it. I'm just trying to be as sure as I can be that I'm not being suckered into a trickstery thing right now on day 0.
I'm sticking with my stick vote, but I'm fine with going to the castle. It has so many votes so far that most of them must be from civs (unless all of the baddies have voted for the same option, which I think can be ruled out). And if at least a few of the civs know what the civ option is, they should have hinted at it by now if it's NOT the castle. Also, the castle does seem the most obvious place to go based on the video (which I hadn't watched when I voted stick).

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Since the video seems to make it obvious that the castle is the place to go it would seem to be unfair for the baddies and indys to have that be the civv option.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Vompatti wrote:
bea wrote:

linki MP -

I'm sticking with my stick vote, but I'm fine with going to the castle. It has so many votes so far that most of them must be from civs (unless all of the baddies have voted for the same option, which I think can be ruled out). And if at least a few of the civs know what the civ option is, they should have hinted at it by now if it's NOT the castle. Also, the castle does seem the most obvious place to go based on the video (which I hadn't watched when I voted stick).
given that you admit that the castle is the most likely civ vote then, why are you sticking with your stick vote? because we can change our vote this one time... (and why wouldn't the baddies jump on the easy train? I would if I was bad. Better to blend in than stand out for my vote...) Fair enough about the fact that the other civs clued in would have said something if it wasn't the civ option. This is the one point that makes me think I want to vote castle.

I'm just very very paranoid. Am I really the only one this paranoid? have I got that mafia jaded that I can't see the forest for the trees?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Watched the video and the cheat was at the King's castle, so I voted that because its where he was.

However, reading the poll question it does ask where YOU want to look for the cheat. Makes me wonder, but I have no info, so... voted the castle unless someone has a reason we shouldn't.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

I have arrived! I will catch up later today (thankfully only two pages to catch up on).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Hey all, I've got friends visiting from out of town so I'm a bit absent right now. I don't have time to watch that video but clearly castle is going to win the poll, so I stuck a gratuitous vote on Marzipan's house since it had none.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Am I the only one who thinks that the video and the poll are two different things? Nothing in mafia is ever that obvious or simple...
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

bea wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
bea wrote:

linki MP -

given that you admit that the castle is the most likely civ vote then, why are you sticking with your stick vote? because we can change our vote this one time... (and why wouldn't the baddies jump on the easy train? I would if I was bad. Better to blend in than stand out for my vote...) Fair enough about the fact that the other civs clued in would have said something if it wasn't the civ option. This is the one point that makes me think I want to vote castle.

I'm just very very paranoid. Am I really the only one this paranoid? have I got that mafia jaded that I can't see the forest for the trees?
I suppose I could change my vote if the stick or some other none-castle option suddenly starts getting a lot of votes, but right now I don't think there's any need to.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the video and the poll are two different things? Nothing in mafia is ever that obvious or simple...
Bullz I'm not sure what you mean by the video and poll being separate.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the video and the poll are two different things? Nothing in mafia is ever that obvious or simple...
People are saying they're voting castle because of the video but I just don't see why it'd be that obvious.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

For now, I'm operating on the assumption that the people who have info are just specific roles and not whole teams, and that the poll options do not correspond to teams. This is based on the number of teams versus the number of poll options. In the game I ran, the day zero poll was for narrative purposes and to determine what happened next. Since this is a location based poll, I expect that is probably what we are seeing here.

I agree that the Castle seems like too obvious a choice, but as I said when I voted, I just like the way the king looks, so I want to visit him.

Welcome DFaraday!

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

I agree with this. But now that I have time to put my 2 cents in, here it is:

It's hard to say which choices would benefit the baddies since 5 out of 6 of the options have a civ's name in it. I feel pretty comfortable keeping my vote on Coach Z's locker because what is wrong with looking in a civ's locker (other than the fact that it can come off as creepy :| )? Quite honestly if my randomizer had come up with anything other than the stick, I would have kept my vote there. Where no characters are actually affiliated with the stick, that option makes me the most wary.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

llama in the games I've been a part of where people have info it is specific roles and not whole teams, however, the baddies that have the info tell their whole team. That doesn't mean everyone votes there of course because then once you've found one baddie you could go back to the day 0 vote and undo them all. I also may have misinterpreted what you were saying so this post may be off base.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:llama in the games I've been a part of where people have info it is specific roles and not whole teams, however, the baddies that have the info tell their whole team. That doesn't mean everyone votes there of course because then once you've found one baddie you could go back to the day 0 vote and undo them all. I also may have misinterpreted what you were saying so this post may be off base.
That's a good point, but who says any baddies have info? Maybe only select civvies do. All I know for sure is that I do not.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:llama in the games I've been a part of where people have info it is specific roles and not whole teams, however, the baddies that have the info tell their whole team. That doesn't mean everyone votes there of course because then once you've found one baddie you could go back to the day 0 vote and undo them all. I also may have misinterpreted what you were saying so this post may be off base.
That's a good point, but who says any baddies have info? Maybe only select civvies do. All I know for sure is that I do not.
That definitely would be different and perhaps daisyesque.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm going to leave my vote where it is for now. It's possible that The Cheat could be in the castle, but I don't think Daisy is going to make it that obvious honestly.

Also I'm hoping to avoid The Poopsmith. That would gross me out too much.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

The Castle may be a bit obvious to be the "right" answer, but I think it's still a good logical place to start. I hope we don't have to go to the sticks.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm keeping my vote on the castle. Even if the video isn't giving a clue it is where I want to look. Also in all honestly i could barely understand the video anyway. Was it in English?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:The Castle may be a bit obvious to be the "right" answer, but I think it's still a good logical place to start. I hope we don't have to go to the sticks.
Why not the sticks? What's wrong with the sticks? Do you know something I don't know? Am I being framed? Why isn't Lizzy here to defend me? :overreact:

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:The Castle may be a bit obvious to be the "right" answer, but I think it's still a good logical place to start. I hope we don't have to go to the sticks.
Why not the sticks? What's wrong with the sticks? Do you know something I don't know? Am I being framed? Why isn't Lizzy here to defend me? :overreact:
The sticks just sound unpleasant.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
It's only THE BEST MEETING PLACE EVER!!!!

http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/The_Stick
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
It's only THE BEST MEETING PLACE EVER!!!!

http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/The_Stick
Ooooooooooh. The Strong Bad sounds bad. Maybe I should change my vote to the castle?

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

No wait . . . the Strong Bad is good? This is all very confusing.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Haaaaai!
:O The site was down for me the other day, and even now it is a tad laggy. :(

Anyway, I've heard a wombat in distress, so here I am (rock you like a hurricane k). :knight3:

And the bird's got a point: the stick is indeed a great meeting place, if you catch my drift. :blush:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Omg it'z the Liz! :hugs:

also ture, the site has been down a lot. :(

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

ture, butt that does not matter anymore since we're back together again :hugs:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

Glad to have you here DFaraday.
bea wrote:
From my experience, it just doesn't help to be paranoid. When I have acted paranoid before, it just brings suspicion on me.
Bullzeye wrote:
juliets wrote:
People are saying they're voting castle because of the video but I just don't see why it'd be that obvious.
Maybe it is that simple. Maybe SpaceDaisy just wanted to see who would watch the video and who would skip over it.
You can find Epignosis and I in the sticks :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote: Maybe it is that simple. Maybe SpaceDaisy just wanted to see who would watch the video and who would skip over it.
I really like this idea, and can easily see the host doing something like this. Everyone complains about videos not being watched.

Return to “Previous Jobs”