AIM Mafia [Town Wins!]

Post by Made »

Made made...
A Mountain-ish BTSC Extravaganza for 13 players
Villager Town: 11
Mafia Goons: 2
EoD 6pm EST
48/24
Away Messages: 1 hour before end of day (EoD), all players may submit an away message that will appear in thread with their username during the Night. This message must be no longer than 144 characters and will repeat nightly unless it's changed (even if you go offline)

IM Chats: 1 hour before start of day (SoD) and D0, all players may pick one (1) player to gain BTSC with during the following day phase. At the conclusion of each day phase, the thread and all IM chats will go offline (excluding Mafia BTSC). You may not IM someone two nights in a row regardless of who started the chat. If multiple player request BTSC with you, you will receive BTSC with all of them

- Please Provide an image to be used as your Buddy Icon. If you do not provide one, glitter will be applied to your Syndicate profile picture and used instead

I highly recommend you use this website!

Rules

1) Day periods last 48 hours. Night periods last 23 hours. EoD and SoD will be at 6PM EST.
2) Votes will be changeable.
2b) Day phase eliminations will be decided by plurality
2c) There is no hammer until F3
3) You may not have conversation with the same player two nights in a row, regardless of who initiated the conversation
4) Self-voting is not permitted
5) All players on the side of the winning faction will win.
6) Quoting PMs from the Hosts or BTSC is not permitted.
7) Participate. If you require a replacement, please inform the Host as soon as possible.
8) Be respectful to your fellow participants. If you need to speak to
someone on the outside to vent, PM the outstanding moderators on duty,
8b) Nanook's Law: No excessive AtE. Excessive AtE is defined as anything that directly states, implies, or suggests that your real life and/or friendship is being negatively effected by the game.
If you feel that your real life is being negatively effected by the game, please contact a mod or site admin.
9) No BTSC (behind the scenes communication) unless authorized by the Host.
10) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
11) Dead players should post in the {Dead} Red if they are posting in the game thread (off topic only please).
12) Non-Players should similarly post in {np} Blue if they are posting in the game thread (off-topic only please).
13) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic should do so in {OT} Green.
14) All questions should be asked privately. PM the Host and you will receive a private answer.
15) All town received this Rolecard
>>>
Spoiler: show

>>>
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: AIM Mafia [Night 0]

Post by Made »

Day 0 will begin tomorrow at 6pm EST and will be 24 hours long
@Dana
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Moghedien
@Esooa
@MacDougall
@TonyStarkPrime
@Gavial
@Marmot
@Seanzie
@BoKnows
@Justplayingitcool
@falcon45ca
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Day 0 Has begun
@Dana
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Moghedien
@Esooa
@MacDougall
@TonyStarkPrime
@Gavial
@Marmot
@Seanzie
@BoKnows
@Justplayingitcool
@falcon45ca

Reminders:
Please submit your BTSC partner one hour before SOD Day 1, and your Away Message by an hour before EOD Day 1.
Do NOT discuss the Reroll
Made
Hitman

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Made »

TEDXTR HAS REPLACED MOGHEDIEN
do not discuss this.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 245
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hello. Town has an 11-2 numbers advantage. This is neat. It doesn't mean we should be lazy or presume victory. It's not a super abnormal mountainous ratio, even if the AIM-themed features break from the non-mechanical core of mountainous.

This arrangement offers 4 mischops with 2 mafia currently alive. The target POE is 6. This means we need to find 6 civilians other than ourselves. That is perfectly manageable. Go.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

hi friends, i’ll be your MoD :biggrin:

if at any point you’re feeling frustrated during the game, don’t hesitate to message me and i’ll see what we can do to make sure you enjoy yourself! good luck and have fun :heart:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

hello
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 405

Post by Justplayingitcool »

I hardclaim town
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:33 pm Hello. Town has an 11-2 numbers advantage. This is neat. It doesn't mean we should be lazy or presume victory. It's not a super abnormal mountainous ratio, even if the AIM-themed features break from the non-mechanical core of mountainous.

This arrangement offers 4 mischops with 2 mafia currently alive. The target POE is 6. This means we need to find 6 civilians other than ourselves. That is perfectly manageable. Go.
Are you mafia?
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Hello. I'm Bo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:33 pm Hello. Town has an 11-2 numbers advantage. This is neat. It doesn't mean we should be lazy or presume victory. It's not a super abnormal mountainous ratio, even if the AIM-themed features break from the non-mechanical core of mountainous.

Are you mafia?
Nope. How about you, JPIC. Are you mafia?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I was going to post on D0, but my mom is expecting an important call and we only have one phone line, so I won't be able to use my dialup internet any time soon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

17/f/ca here where r all the hott guys in chat ^_^

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:48 pm

Are you mafia?
Nope. How about you, JPIC. Are you mafia?
Nope, im the towniest town to ever town
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:58 pm Nope, im the towniest town to ever town
I believe you for the moment for reason(s) I will decline to share right this moment. Congratulations to you, sir.

I will ask anyway: why did you ask me if I am mafia?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

just got a glass of red wine and am about to slip into a bath ~_^

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:00 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:58 pm Nope, im the towniest town to ever town
I believe you for the moment for reason(s) I will decline to share right this moment. Congratulations to you, sir.

I will ask anyway: why did you ask me if I am mafia?
Because you want to build a poe of six and im wondering if you should be in this poe

It was also a throwaway question that doesn’t have a lot of significance
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:03 pm Because you want to build a poe of six and im wondering if you should be in this poe

It was also a throwaway question that doesn’t have a lot of significance
Okay works for me kiddo :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:02 pm just got a glass of red wine and am about to slip into a bath ~_^
hmu
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

hello everyone I am absolutely ready and super excited to revive my middle school emo self (not that she ever really died...) for this AIM game
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hey m8s wut is up w u guyz lol rndm pidgeon
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 214

Post by falcon45ca »

I am town!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

*holds up spork*
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I am toWn
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 383

Post by MacDougall »

Prob town
Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 pmhello
Wolfy
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:47 pm I hardclaim town
Inno child level town
BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:51 pmHello. I'm Bo
Wolfy
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm I was going to post on D0, but my mom is expecting an important call and we only have one phone line, so I won't be able to use my dialup internet any time soon.
town
Dana wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:52 pm hello everyone I am absolutely ready and super excited to revive my middle school emo self (not that she ever really died...) for this AIM game
town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:54 pm Hey m8s wut is up w u guyz lol rndm pidgeon
town
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Gavial »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:11 pmI am toWn
Green or Blue?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:17 pm
Green or Blue?
wolfy
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:14 pm

Prob town
Wolfy
Inno child level town
Wolfy
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm I was going to post on D0, but my mom is expecting an important call and we only have one phone line, so I won't be able to use my dialup internet any time soon.
town
Dana wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:52 pm hello everyone I am absolutely ready and super excited to revive my middle school emo self (not that she ever really died...) for this AIM game
town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:54 pm Hey m8s wut is up w u guyz lol rndm pidgeon
town
Alright Bo and Esooa it is!
GJ at finding scum SoD!
Is this your natural talent?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:17 pm
Green or Blue?
wolfy
Sorry, there isn’t 3 wolves.
I can be the Willager though.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac’s entry reads are fine. I’m iffy on the Seanzie take but whatever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:24 pm Mac’s entry reads are fine. I’m iffy on the Seanzie take but whatever.
yes I am iffy on that take also his post was bad I just arbitrarily changed my read from wolfy to townie because I wanted to only make 2 wolf reads and be correct about the wolves with my first post.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Im totlly gnna b potat 2day & other dayz 2, game iz ezpz gnna coast my azz off lmao rndm pidgeon lmao lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:14 pm

Prob town
Wolfy
Inno child level town
Wolfy
town
town
town
I am toWn and claimed as such
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

mac I was going to neighborhood with you but if this is how you're going to treat me...
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

my read on mac's entry is town because I had the same thoughts about jpic (yes I am pocketing mac)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 pmI am town!
I care to a non-zero degree about the exclamation mark.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

why the capital W does that have any significance?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dana wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:54 pm
why the capital W does that have any significance?
it's just a meme lol
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 359
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hmu, 🤙 i'll sned yall sum mixtaps if u join my chat

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:18 pm hmu, 🤙 i'll sned yall sum mixtaps if u join my chat
haaayyyyy asl? <3

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:18 pm hmu, 🤙 i'll sned yall sum mixtaps if u join my chat
what genre is it :flamed:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

new sig
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:49 pm
Does that mean you have some numerical degree of care for the exclamation mark?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dana wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:33 pm
what genre is it :flamed:
I've decided that I am basing the entirety of my read on Marmot all game solely based on how he answers this question.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:45 pm
I think that depends on if Jay is using the surreal numbers here or not, which allow for infinitesimals.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

This intro post doesn't sit well with me. Reads as tho JJJ has already spent a deal of time strategizing how to approach this game, which in my experience is something wolves do more often than town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:48 pm
I think that depends on if Jay is using the surreal numbers here or not, which allow for infinitesimals.
We don't have time for infinitesimals
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:48 pm
We don't have time for infinitesimals
Is this because you have no time, or simply because you have less time than can be quantified by any positive real?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, I had to Google AIM, and I'm clearly not as cool as a lot of youse

Return to “Previous Heists”