Train Your Accuracy With Ellibereth

Kick back and relax at The Lounge, where you can discuss any other matter related to mafia games or The Syndicate. Mafia game strategists, look no further!

Moderator: Community Team

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Train Your Accuracy With Ellibereth

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Eli is doing a thing, and I think it might be of interest to some people here. Some of you may know of ellibereth from mafiascum or as the co-founder of mafia451, for those who don't he's been playing mafia for 17 years, he created or helped popularize several now fairly commonplace techniques (including use of reliable meta and activity data across sites/games). He's basically retired from serious mafia play, but has decided to run this program. When he did play seriously he had some of the highest accuracy reads as town for several years. I can't think of many, if any, people as qualified to teach how to improve read accuracy as eli.

More details are in the link, the basic summary is this:
Do you think you’re better than a dice throwing monkey (random guesser) at reads when you’re playing town? This is a program where we work together to find out if you are, for you to get some feedback on what you’re doing, and potentially for some training to help you get better at it. At a minimum I’d hope you get a better sense of where you stand and what works and doesn’t work. I want to emphasize that this program is mainly about reads, I may incidentally touch on other facets of the game but they will not be anywhere near the focus. If there is sufficient interest there’s also training exercises that I can provide but no promises on that.

This program will likely change and evolve depending on interest and how things go. What I outlined here is my initial vision and it’s certainly experimental. I retain the right to change things or to stop whenever I want. The one thing I can guarantee will not change is that your information will be private unless you want it otherwise (see the corresponding section later
https://forum.mafia451.com/t/evaluate-a ... 7?u=nanook

You can get in touch with him on 451 or by messaging ellibereth#1113 on discord
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Lounge”