Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Both of those damned lists change every game now. Why did we do this to ourselves?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:51 pm Both of those damned lists change every game now. Why did we do this to ourselves?
Considering the spreadsheet we have, we could certainly automate the formatting of the "Longest Games" List.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I can only imagine my rage if we didn't luck into the Act elimination on dubious reasoning and ended up losing to a win thief.

I have never experienced that before.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:16 pm I can only imagine my rage if we didn't luck into the Act elimination on dubious reasoning and ended up losing to a win thief.

I have never experienced that before.
arguably gambit demon in GOC was a win thief
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:33 pm I hope I didn't irritate anyone inordinately in this game. I try to contain the competitor within me, and usually I do a better job than I did in this one. There were moments where I may have been too much, and if so I apologize.
at no point was I ever actually irritated by you
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:00 pm @Gavial if you don't handle the cupid date like a champ, I'm dead a month ago. I owe it all to you, mate.
:slick:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:38 pm Congratulations to JJJ for acheiving the fourth highest post count by a player in a game and also, the highest post count by a winning player.

Despite the loss, MacDougall did achieve the second highest post total ever by a mafia player.

This game itself is also the fifth-highest ever in terms of post count.
I got really worried for that second record btw
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 pm Thanks to @nutella @orangecrush @Sonny @Owner of a Lonely Heart and @Made for being a fun team. Hard outs. I didn't mean for you to die Nut I swear.
Sorry, I didn't hold out too long. It was fun though.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Oh cool we won lol, now I feel sad to not use the nk I had.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:54 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:51 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:47 pm "This won't be the last you'll see of me." he stated.
It never is, is it Mac? :dark:
Thats probably the cleanest I've been beaten tbh. Maybe I'm washed.
nah you got townread really hard at the start, it was just messy for you mech wise.

remember when you said "I felt safe and then suddenly I am bottom POE"? that wasn't because you slipped or anything, the POE just shrank to the point it could no longer conceivably hold enough misexes for you to win.
Nutella dying over Made was also very painful. She was our most important role imo.
Either way nutella would not have crossed N1 mac, the only reason i kept seeing you as town was because of the buss.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:36 pm lost monkey still had a vigilante shot. :eek:
yeah lol, thought you could be scum, better to save it.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Actvscenei
@Allcrab
@bad bunny
@Belzy
@Garden Gnome
@Guillotine
@hawkataine
@Kito
@lost monkey
@Owner of a Lonely Heart
@Seanzie
@Sonny
@orangecrush

Thanks so much to each of you for joining us in this crossover game. It's the third of its kind we've run here, the previous two being with rateyourmusic.com and HeroClixRealms. Those previous two crossovers forged lasting cross-community friendships that have very much shaped our own site and community. Personality Cafe and now Mafia Cafe have already given us good friends, including a number of you mentioned in this post that have already played here a bit and of course the MoD @Hally and host @Dyslexicon as well as others who weren't in the game like @Thunal33 and @Scirrus. This game was a great experience, and it takes great folks to make it that way. And I am absolutely certain from experience that not every Mafia community has the kind of culture that would work in a game like this. I played one game on PerC myself a few years ago and have been thinking about a crossover here ever since.

Way back before champs season 3 I ran a scrimmage on this site to prepare two of our representatives (Sloonei for RYM and Golden for The Syndicate) for their tournament appearances. Dizzy randomly joined us to get practice himself, and I like to think that was the start of something special -- one of the best things to happen to The Syndicate, and this game is the brilliant culmination.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thank you all so much for playing! <3

It was a lot of fun watching the game play out.

Congrats, town - really strong showing this game.

:cloud9:

@Marmot :hugs:
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188

Post by hawkataine »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:59 pm Thank you to all the PerC folks for hopping over here to play with us. It was great playing with all of you.

sorry i was unable to town read you, @hawkataine.
No worries! If there's one thing this game made me realise it's that I take town reads too much for granted when people have meta on me... which tbh means good things for my scum play so I'm not mad xD

Anyway gg all! It was really great playing here with everyone and I will probably be back at some point if I don't forget/ever have time. Thanks @Marmot and @Dyslexicon for hosting such an entertaining game <3 and @Hally for being a comforting discord presence :')

Should've just faked a red on sonnycrush D3 smh
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Thank you, @Marmot and @Dyslexicon for the game. It was fun and entertaining. Not to mention romantic. I really did enjoy the game and was very surprised that I was still alive at end game after being fed a dose of poison. I thought that poison would taste bad but it was actually quite yummy. Which could be an issue in future games, lol.

I found this forum to be very friendly and very welcoming and I am so grateful for that. This was my first experience with The Syndicate, and I did have a good time playing here in the crossover game. I hope to be back at some point, although, most likely not during the summer, as I have far too much AFK time to make a game very successful for me!!!

Good bye for now and thank you for making me feel at home here!!!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m surprised you voted Tony after being shot by the Town person.
I’m also surprised that the town guy died when Tony was poisoner. Didn’t really make much sense.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guess it only kills mafia I thought it killed 3P too!
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

It was fun for the most part, that is the most important thing, to have fun, once that is out of the window it's mot worth playing anymore. That is why i left when i did, cause i felt that if i stayed, i'd poison the game with my anger and salt and i respect the game too much for that.

I'm proud i had good reads, Nutella and Tangrowth on day 1. I suspected Alison and Seanzie on day 1 as well and i was wrong about that yah.
I had an angleshooting read on Sonny, i figured after the first two yeets Day 1, Day 2, Sonny gave up and left and even if that was not the case if i was a day vig i would have shot the slot for it and tirn out to be right.
And Mac, it took me a while to read him but im glad i could find him. The little victories.

What im most proud of is that i could let go of my tunnel from JJJ and Seanzie, i feel im growing as a player in that aspect.

Anyways, i know it's not my win as i repped out but i'll consider it as an unofficial win anyway. Til the next one.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's very common for players who don't know me well to think my shtick is suspicious the first time, so no worries there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:41 pm Seanzie and LC were extremely valuable for the town here. LC landing the save on Sloonei n1 was so deflating after losing Nutella.
:noble: Nice. I'm glad that worked out, Sloonei got the vest because he was the first to suggest I stay out of the POE for a few days, or something.

Was Nanook nightkilled?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:41 pm Seanzie and LC were extremely valuable for the town here. LC landing the save on Sloonei n1 was so deflating after losing Nutella.
:noble: Nice. I'm glad that worked out, Sloonei got the vest because he was the first to suggest I stay out of the POE for a few days, or something.

Was Nanook nightkilled?
Yeah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Was Nanook nightkilled?
I feel like you’ve earned the right to not be a default suspect every game, but that just means you’re about to fool me hard the next time I play.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Was Nanook nightkilled?
Yeah
I was relieved you weren't bad, with the huge townread I got on you early on.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Thanks for bringing it home, guys. I shot 3p which is scum, so I did scum read Tangrowth correctly. I was in a state I could never ever townread her spot, so there I go. Thank you for having me, and gg all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Belzy wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:50 pm Thanks for bringing it home, guys. I shot 3p which is scum, so I did scum read Tangrowth correctly. I was in a state I could never ever townread her spot, so there I go. Thank you for having me, and gg all.
Well, you were right, I wasn't town! Hehe.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm It's very common for players who don't know me well to think my shtick is suspicious the first time, so no worries there.
This is nonetheless a mood.

And hey you passed me for site posts, how does it feel?!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm It's very common for players who don't know me well to think my shtick is suspicious the first time, so no worries there.
This is nonetheless a mood.

And hey you passed me for site posts, how does it feel?!
Like Epignosis better watch his back. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Did this game ever get a winner's banner? @Marmot @Dyslexicon
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You know, I don't think it did. We should resolve that

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:12 pm You know, I don't think it did. We should resolve that
lmk what you want

ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:17 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:12 pm You know, I don't think it did. We should resolve that
lmk what you want
The first post has a picture that I feel like could have some nice elements that could inspire a banner?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:29 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:17 pm
lmk what you want
The first post has a picture that I feel like could have some nice elements that could inspire a banner?

Yeeeeeee that

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I'll see what I can do, brother bear

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 7]

Post by MacDougall »

I think that if you read over some of that game you'll realise that your townread on me here is pretty solid. You had me wolf for large swathes of that game for good reasons. Those reasons are all entirely absent in my play in this game. I know I have range, but I don't believe I have range that I can deploy that tactically to fool specifically you. And that game was not that long ago.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oops lmao
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This guy still needs a banner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:36 am This guy still needs a banner.
I feel like I made one. Please hold while I transfer your call.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

For @Marmot and @Dyslexicon:

For @Alison, @Allcrab, @Garden Gnome, @Esooa, @JaggedJimmyJay, @lost monkey, @MartinGG99, @Belzy, @Kito, @hawkataine, @Long Con, @Dana, @bad bunny, @Seanzie, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, and @Sloonei:

(I think that town list is right.)

ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Syn!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Thanks!
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”