Total votes: 6
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Hyena »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:24 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:06 pm Why should I be able to explain why they're mafia? I'm literally telling you that I have green checks on Creature, Luck, Syn/MissSparkles, and I've explained my townread on Ejji. That's five people, which means I have auto. The three mafia HAVE to be in the remaining four. Like, I don't know why that's so hard to understand?
So Hyena POE is: Deli, Esooa, EJJ, Fingers, Nanook
And Nanook would be a wolf and then it literally has to be also 3 out of Deli/Esooa/EJJ/Fingers-- and there are just way too many villagers there.
Maybe somehow EJJ is a wolf and Deli isn't but I doubt that.
No, it's Nanook, Fingersplint, Deli, and Esooa. Ejji is NOT in the PoE.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Why are you wanting to end the day so early Esooa? You wanted me to talk, and now you're trying to put a stop to it?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:06 pm Why should I be able to explain why they're mafia? I'm literally telling you that I have green checks on Creature, Luck, Syn/MissSparkles, and I've explained my townread on Ejji. That's five people, which means I have auto. The three mafia HAVE to be in the remaining four. Like, I don't know why that's so hard to understand?
And Nanook would be a wolf and then it literally has to be also 3 out of Deli/Esooa/EJJ/Fingers-- and there are just way too many villagers there.
two out of those 4, not 3
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 pm sigh

realistically though finger was also making towny posts at the least which constricts the nanook team to a point that just can't exactly exist

@Luckbox Inc please hammer to end my grief. I will vote hyena after you
Yeah pretty much.
I don't know what to make of Hyena posting right now but I don't think it's super villagery. The indignance can be a bit villagery but from the perspective of what the peeks are it all makes sense too.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:26 pm Why are you wanting to end the day so early Esooa? You wanted me to talk, and now you're trying to put a stop to it?
because I want off Mr bones wild ride
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm pretty obvious town hyena so you can either consider that or get voted still tbh
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 pm sigh

realistically though finger was also making towny posts at the least which constricts the nanook team to a point that just can't exactly exist

@Luckbox Inc please hammer to end my grief. I will vote hyena after you
Yeah pretty much.
I don't know what to make of Hyena posting right now but I don't think it's super villagery. The indignance can be a bit villagery but from the perspective of what the peeks are it all makes sense too.
This is exactly why I didn't really feel like posting. I felt like, just based on past experience, it wasn't going to make a difference.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:25 pm
No, it's Nanook, Fingersplint, Deli, and Esooa. Ejji is NOT in the PoE.
EJJ wouldn't be peeked and thus would be...but esooa and finger are both villagery. As is EJJ. It's a wolf team that doesn't fit. Realistically it's just Deli there.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:28 pm I'm pretty obvious town hyena so you can either consider that or get voted still tbh
Why are you obvious town? Alison (and nutella) both repeated said they were obvious town, too, in Modern Family Mafia when I was calling them scum. They ended up being scum. Why should I trust you?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:34 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:28 pm I'm pretty obvious town hyena so you can either consider that or get voted still tbh
Why are you obvious town? Alison (and nutella) both repeated said they were obvious town, too, in Modern Family Mafia when I was calling them scum. They ended up being scum. Why should I trust you?
the posts I make
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:34 pm
the posts I make
What is it about the posts you make that make you obvious town?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

And also, if you're THAT self-aware of when your posts are OBVIOUS TOWN, why should I just take your word that you're making OBVIOUS TOWN POSTS as town?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:35 pm
the posts I make
they're towny posts
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Something about the idea of voting for a person who peeked me makes me feel pretty bad.
Problem is I did it once before and I was wrong and it was horrible.
I support voting Hyena or Deli though.
Creature would be a sort of bad given the circumstances.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:36 pm
the posts I make
they're towny posts
What makes them towny?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:37 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:36 pm
the posts I make
they're towny posts
What makes them towny?
I'm not going to town case myself for you, you're probably about to get hammered and I'm pretty much you're life line and that's probably all you need to know right now
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

Looking at both scenarios of the cop claims makes towny re: Esoa
:cloud9:
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

[VOTE: nanook ] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tbh I don't care if you town read me or not cause it's already been shown you don't

so I'm just considering why you reject your lifeline

and I think it's probably more scummy than towny. I don't think you see me pushing nanook like I did and also being divided by the votes and obviously caring and still go "I'm going to scum read this person" if you're town. You're being way too set in your reads
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:08 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do the town a favor and hammer
Tease
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:08 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do the town a favor and hammer
Tease
if you vote them I will. You don't get the hammer after yesterday you're grounded
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:40 pm tbh I don't care if you town read me or not cause it's already been shown you don't

and I think it's probably more scummy than towny. I don't think you see me pushing nanook like I did and also being divided by the votes and obviously caring and still go "I'm going to scum read this person" if you're town. You're being way too set in your reads
I don't view your push on Nanook as genuine, especially when you say he was scummy D1 but didn't suggest that people should move to wagon him over Creature and Syn.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:40 pm tbh I don't care if you town read me or not cause it's already been shown you don't

I don't view your push on Nanook as genuine, especially when you say he was scummy D1 but didn't suggest that people should move to wagon him over Creature and Syn.
how many times does it need to be explained why I didn't vote in checks day 1 cause lmao at this entire post
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Which makes sense coming from the CC without a check on Essoa tbh.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

and this is exactly my point

do you think I care about day 1 stuff? Cause that seems to be all you do care about
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:43 pm

how many times does it need to be explained why I didn't vote in checks day 1 cause lmao at this entire post
Yet, you encouraged people to wagon Creature, who was my check.

My world is

Hyena red obviously

Creature prooooobably also red

Ejj or deli for last teammate (more likely deli imo, ejj has done some stuff i think may be scummy but other people have seemingly confident town reads there, so ymmv)

Syn and fingers and esooa green checked

Don't think Luck trying to claim green on me then not killing me last night forcing a teammate to cc me makes much sense for mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:40 pm
Tease
if you vote them I will. You don't get the hammer after yesterday you're grounded
Thats fair

Idk is there any benefit to waiting? Hyena fairly obviously red fmpov given refusal to rescind, worlds seem fairly clear to me

[VOTE: hyena] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:44 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Yet, you encouraged people to wagon Creature, who was my check.
lmfao

I syn to tie it, you pushed the vote over onto Allison, I voted creature to put him up with no intention of staying as was obvious, and literally after I voted him I said move to syn so I can unvote you

like, that I wanted syn to be the wagon is undeniable

honestly I'm tired of explaining what's already in thread. You're mafia
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa will probably cap it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: hyena] aubergine

@JaggedJimmyJay hammer
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hammer dropped. Stand by.

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 has ended.

Hyena has been eaten. He was this disgusting meat-slop abomination trying to pass as delicious lasagna.

Vanilla mafioso

Night 3 will last 25+ hours until 6:00 PM EDT Sunday.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa dead vanilla town

Sorry on phone

Day 48 hours. Poll coming soon. Hammer 4.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ejjinami
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: doesn’t matter
Aka: ejj

Post by ejjinami »

LOL is nanook not the cop??????? how the absolute fuck

…that kill is literally throwing
LITERALLY throwing
meow
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

nanook, who did you check?
meow
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

well that's really lol
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Creature/Deli still imo
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

just to make it clear, I am not the cop. I am not counterclaiming cop
I hope no one here counterclaims cop either because that would be honestly… ridiculous

this game is straight out just a meme by now lol
meow
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine

Hey creature… you will be eliminated no matter what today
nothing can change that regardless of what you say, do or claim
so like… can you say why hyena wanted to kill falcon N1? :/

honestly, that still feels like a waste

tho definitely not as much as killing esooa lmao
meow
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

yeah I'm not cop either
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

I’m all for a quickhammer btw

maybe just not immediately so that nanook reveals who they checked

night-skips would be great as well
meow
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

If anyone still wants to provide cop cover- go ahead. I’m already confirmed not cop because I claimed a green on hyena

apparently the mafia think that nanook is not the cop so that might not be entirely useless lmao
meow
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

yeah wait for Nanook and hammer is basically fine.
I was assuming I was going to have argue with Deli about how they are a wolf but that can happen tomorrow.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

n0 KZA V
n1 Nanook V
n2- Deli wolf
n3- EJJ villager

but I'm not the cop
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:12 pm yeah wait for Nanook and hammer is basically fine.
I was assuming I was going to have argue with Deli about how they are a wolf but that can happen tomorrow.
GUN TO THE HEAD: I think it should be deli as well.
The only thing deli has done is get online, find some bullshit explanation to get a scum-read, voice confidence in it and dip.

and honestly, I can see them making a desperate, weird ass kill for no reason but you, not really… You still seem to try to get yourself cleared at least, which means that as scum you’d still have some hope to play the game normally

The only reasons scum would make that kill are:
1- nanook is not the cop. One of [nanook/fingers/sparkle] is scum. In that case I seriously ask the real cop to…. ask themselves what the heck they’re doing… :/
if they haven’t claimed by now….. lol

just lol

2- the mafia gave up and decided that their only way of winning is hoping that nanook is not the cop. (or one of the mafia strongly believed that nanook is lying)… in that case…. they just lost lol
nanook can say their check and we’ll have enough lynches left to eliminate the entire PoE
meow
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

actually [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I’ll just wait for nanook
meow
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Probably option 2. If it Deli/Creature then there isn't sort of path to victory there. Deli would have lunch both me and you and maybe me but not us both

Return to “Previous Heists”