Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: AtLA post-game (mafia win)

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:22 pm My advice is to label things clearly for players, or add a depresciption along with what weird term you want to use.

Either say (Mafia has a mass anti claim one use ability) or (Mafia has a soup kill. *soup kill is blah blah blah*)
Okay, yes. That I can agree with.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:21 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:16 pm I think asking a player who hasn't experienced a game like this to assume that mafia can kill the entire town in a single night is loltier.

This was an assumption made, which is nonsense.
:shrug: There were enough people who have played with a soup kill that town should have made sure the stakes were clear to everyone involved. I know if I was town, I would have been shouting from the rooftops that claiming/hinting/softing is all suicide. I also would have been playing significantly more soup-defensive (softing roles/characters I didn't have and the like). The only town player that I can say played well around the soup was Guillo. Many others played fine in not revealing much, but many just didn't heed the soup kill enough, and no one made sure everyone was aware of the full implications.

I think really what town needed this game was a leader. Ender could have played the role if they survived, but someone needed to coordinate town pushes, stop the early hammer D2, boost morale D2 and D3, and keep claiming/softing in check, but no one stepped up to that role.
I can't express how much I hate the conclusion of your post. You say town needs a leader, but for example let's take me, becoming a good leader is impossible for a player like myself who isn't able to be informed. If I was town this game, I'd be leading under the falsehood that I understood the anti claim mechanic, and would ruin town.

It's crazy to say "Well the vets just need to let everyone know and be the leader." You are just gatekeeping and making it harder on others.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:03 pm I don't tend to enjoy talks like these, but tbh Nanook I've really dislike the attitude you've shown about certain complaints. Especially your response to what Axehole did.
I called out what Axehole did and was met with "there was no violation of any rules" as an answer from Nanook and I was dumbfounded, but today I went to check the rules and there is nothing about OGI here at the syndicate, so it is really up to the host to incorporate anti-OGI rules.

I can't believe what I'm gonna say but it was not Nanook's fault, it is just not part of the syndicate rules to consider OGI "punishable", and it is up to every individual host to enforce those rules for their own games.

I personally would have warned Axe for the first offense and modkilled him for the second but that is not an official procedure in this community, unless I missed those rules somewhere.

As for the soupkill, soupkills punish claims, if you claim you get punished for it. Straight up claiming, softing and breadcrumbing is part of that.
I incorporated them in my games but mafia can only claim true claims or softs. They cannot just guess a role, there has to be proof of claim to kill it.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Ooops, answered inside the quote

I called out what Axehole did and was met with "there was no violation of any rules" as an answer from Nanook and I was dumbfounded, but today I went to check the rules and there is nothing about OGI here at the syndicate, so it is really up to the host to incorporate anti-OGI rules.

I can't believe what I'm gonna say but it was not Nanook's fault, it is just not part of the syndicate rules to consider OGI "punishable", and it is up to every individual host to enforce those rules for their own games.

I personally would have warned Axe for the first offense and modkilled him for the second but that is not an official procedure in this community, unless I missed those rules somewhere.

As for the soupkill, soupkills punish claims, if you claim you get punished for it. Straight up claiming, softing and breadcrumbing is part of that.
I incorporated them in my games but mafia can only claim true claims or softs. They cannot just guess a role, there has to be proof of claim to kill it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:25 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:16 pm I think asking a player who hasn't experienced a game like this to assume that mafia can kill the entire town in a single night is loltier.

:shrug: There were enough people who have played with a soup kill that town should have made sure the stakes were clear to everyone involved. I know if I was town, I would have been shouting from the rooftops that claiming/hinting/softing is all suicide. I also would have been playing significantly more soup-defensive (softing roles/characters I didn't have and the like). The only town player that I can say played well around the soup was Guillo. Many others played fine in not revealing much, but many just didn't heed the soup kill enough, and no one made sure everyone was aware of the full implications.

I think really what town needed this game was a leader. Ender could have played the role if they survived, but someone needed to coordinate town pushes, stop the early hammer D2, boost morale D2 and D3, and keep claiming/softing in check, but no one stepped up to that role.
I can't express how much I hate the conclusion of your post. You say town needs a leader, but for example let's take me, becoming a good leader is impossible for a player like myself who isn't able to be informed. If I was town this game, I'd be leading under the falsehood that I understood the anti claim mechanic, and would ruin town.

It's crazy to say "Well the vets just need to let everyone know and be the leader." You are just gatekeeping and making it harder on others.
Sorry, I didn't understand that your first post was about just having the soup kill be explained more. I thought it was more about just people seeing there is a soup kill and not taking it seriously.

My comment about town needing a leader wasn't just about the soup kill. It was an observation that I made before the game ended. Town was rudderless D2 and onward. I almost found myself taking the town leader position D2 and shutting Axe's quickhammer down, because that is what I would have done as town. D3 it was clear town was highly demoralized, and needed someone in thread coordinating things and getting town to rally behind them, but again no one stepped up.

Sorry if you don't like it, I'm just saying that I think town could have used someone willing to play the town leader role here. Not having someone doing that made our lives easier IMO.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:21 pm I think really what town needed this game was a leader. Ender could have played the role if they survived, but someone needed to coordinate town pushes, stop the early hammer D2, boost morale D2 and D3, and keep claiming/softing in check, but no one stepped up to that role.
Uhhhh

I'm preety sure I tried stepping up to that role at some point
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:21 pm I think really what town needed this game was a leader. Ender could have played the role if they survived, but someone needed to coordinate town pushes, stop the early hammer D2, boost morale D2 and D3, and keep claiming/softing in check, but no one stepped up to that role.
Uhhhh

I'm preety sure I tried stepping up to that role at some point
Or at least in my own way.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

It's not that nobody stepped up to be a leader

its more rather nobody was able to become a leader because someone else disagreed

like I'm fairly sure I had 2 completely unreasonable (fmpov) scum-reads on me on D2
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 pm It's not that nobody stepped up to be a leader

its more rather nobody was able to become a leader because someone else disagreed

like I'm fairly sure I had 2 completely unreasonable (fmpov) scum-reads on me on D2
That's fair. I really don't understand why people found you scummy. I mean, I had TMI, sure, but I wasn't kidding in the storm when I had ISO'ed everyone and you looked by far the towniest.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 pm It's not that nobody stepped up to be a leader

Guilty as charged. Sorry Martin. For my defense, I thought there was two wolves in Seanzie/LoMo/Martin so it was hard for me to get you off my PoE, until Axe came along.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: AtLA D1

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:05 pm Image
Also, I tried to warn town what the soup kill was.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Guilty as charged. Sorry Martin. For my defense, I thought there was two wolves in Seanzie/LoMo/Martin so it was hard for me to get you off my PoE, until Axe came along.
Nah I'm not mad at you at all Gulio. I mean, maybe you can learn from this, but from what I know of you (aka being crazy lol), you scum-reading me was not surprising.

In fact I gave a really sudden town-read on you early D1. If anything I thought you were incredibly fearful of me being pockety lol
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:40 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Nah I'm not mad at you at all Gulio. I mean, maybe you can learn from this, but from what I know of you (aka being crazy lol), you scum-reading me was not surprising.

In fact I gave a really sudden town-read on you early D1. If anything I thought you were incredibly fearful of me being pockety lol
:haha:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 298

Post by MacDougall »

thats mafia for ya
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:22 pm This is good. Soup is supposed to be salty.
Lol this
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Does remind me not to underestimate DOOM. Did not expect mafia her to hammer a fake red like 8 hours into a 48 hour day or whatever actually happened.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Anyhow. Thanks for the game, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

I had fun in spite of how poorly I and my faction did.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Sorry I shouldve led the town
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

KZA wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:48 pm Sorry I shouldve led the town
I lead town to you so that you could lead them from beyond the grave.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

guillo also runs a lot of games with soup kills and those kills are usually multiple players
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

The literal point of a soup kill is to kill multiple players
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The event schedule was supposed to be:

D1 the storm, handed out alignment plus role check if completed, rng block if not completed)
D2 attack on the south pole, compromise games that handed out a vig to the winner/s (each games winner or winners received a vig shot, if multiple winners in the same game the shot was shared)
D3 the serpents pass, a game of rock paper scissors battle royale, the winner receives a vig shot to use among the losers
D4 day of black sun, hadn't nailed down the competition yet but the reward would have been an unblockable watch to use on n4

The d2 hammer messed with the event timing, and I opted to shift the schedule rather than skip over an event.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I want to make a statement.

Wolfing was the easiest thing in the world in this game, and it was the easiest thing in the world for four primary reasons.

1. You wasted two entire days of discussion: one with NotAnAxehole’s fake red on Dana, and the other with pushing NotAnAxehole for his lack of a rescind. Not only that, Dana was quickhammered, removing even more valuable discussion time. Not only that, NotAnAxehole blamed the village and self-hammered instead of trying to fix this. It was a terrible play on many levels, and it made the threadstate deteriorate so much that we, the wolves, could all get away with posting absolutely nothing of value.
2. You didn’t push any real alignment reads after day 1. Largely due to what NotAnAxehole did, no real reads or pushes were being made, aside from one on Grogu. There was a correct lost monkey/Seanzie W/W read floating around, but it wasn’t pushed. I understand the threadstate didn’t allow for it, with all the commentary surrounding NAA and what he did, but the fact you couldn’t scramble together a coherent push definitely helped us as well.
3. You didn’t consolidate. This is directly tied to point 2. You had a very solid towncore in the making, including two people correctly determined as “spewed V by Mac.” But you couldn’t get anything done, because instead of cooperating to oust the wolves, you fought between yourselves. And, like I said in point 1., you removed your own discussion time.
4. You claimed too much. Some of you had good reasons for it, but overall, the number of claims allowed our GOAT Seanzie to massacre you all by compiling a mostly correct list of flavor names assigned to each player. You can’t let that happen in games with anticlaim. Competent wolves can, and will, hunt for hints – much more than the average villager will, in fact! I know the anticlaim shot was too strong (the fact it was 1-shot didn’t even matter when we could multikill, especially with so many claims around), but the fact remains that we wouldn’t have been able to win on night 3 without so many claims.

Why am I writing this? I felt like offering my perspective was valuable, so that these mistakes aren’t repeated in future games.

And I am singling out NotAnAxehole, because his “single-player approach” to mafia (this is quote from him, by the way – go read his ISO if anyone doesn’t believe me) singlehandedly lost town the game. He created a free ML for us, and then a free ML on himself through his attitude on the day after the fake redcheck. And he helped the thread devolve into a bloody mess we collectively stayed away from. I’m sure the village would’ve had significantly better chances without his actions. I’m not going to sugarcoat it, that was horrible and I hope you never do this again. It was painful to read the thread surrounding this nonsense, and to put up with the way you behaved after your check had been proven wrong.

I didn’t mention the three modkills (all on town) because I don’t think I can speak intelligently about them, considering they happened without me paying attention to the “why.” They definitely helped us reach parity, but they weren’t as important as the four points I listed above, I believe.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:41 pm The literal point of a soup kill is to kill multiple players
I'd argue that the point of the soupkill is to prevent town from using roleclaiming to break the game....which I don't think it does a great job at, mechanically.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I agree with vulgard, we lost because my reads were bad, no one else did anything of note.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:58 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 am I agree with vulgard, we lost because my reads were bad, no one else did anything of note.
See these comments? This shows this guy deliberately played against our wincon and he has shown no remorse whatsoever for his actions. He displayed a similar attitude in the DVC.

He needs to be punished for it. I'm taking measures for the games im hosting here and I‘d advice everyone to do the same.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:47 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 am I agree with vulgard, we lost because my reads were bad, no one else did anything of note.
See these comments? This shows this guy deliberately played against our wincon and he has shown no remorse whatsoever for his actions. He displayed a similar attitude in the DVC.

He needs to be punished for it. I'm taking measures for the games im hosting here and I‘d advice everyone to do the same.
I'm supposed to feel remorse for having bad reads and losing a game? :haha:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Urist »

I agree, everyone who Guillotine decides played against their wincon should be severely punished. Personally I won't be letting Axehole talk to me or my son ever again.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 am

No, you are supposed to feel remorse for faking a redcheck and not rescinding it. You sre supposed to feel remorse for making the game about you instead of playing like you are part of the team, you are supposed to apologize for it and yet you act like we should just accept that behavior, which you hinted in the D C that you have no intention of changing.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:51 am

No, you are supposed to feel remorse for faking a redcheck and not rescinding it. You sre supposed to feel remorse for making the game about you instead of playing like you are part of the team, you are supposed to apologize for it and yet you act like we should just accept that behavior, which you hinted in the D C that you have no intention of changing.
I'm sorry that you come from that generation of people who can't handle someone who does something differently than them.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Like i would accept that you messed up, cause i have messed up the same way too. I lost a gane for town faking a redcheck and not rescinding it. But i apologized after game and actually learnt the lesson, i never did it again.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:53 am

I'm sorry that you come from that generation of people who can't handle someone who does something differently than them.
Whatever man.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:53 am Like i would accept that you messed up, cause i have messed up the same way too. I lost a gane for town faking a redcheck and not rescinding it. But i apologized after game and actually learnt the lesson, i never did it again.
I will try not to be wrong again.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:55 am

Whatever man.
I mean, if you don't want a ridiculous quote to be used against you, don't make it in the first place.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 am

Whatever man.
I mean, if you don't want a ridiculous quote to be used against you, don't make it in the first place.
Against me? Ha!

I don't take it back, cause it was addressed to the kind of people described in it and no one else.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:02 am

Whatever man.
Against me? Ha!

I don't take it back, cause it was addressed to the kind of people described in it and no one else.
It's funny because it seems to apply to you on both ends of the statement.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@DaughterOfOmega Weren't you so notorious for fake claiming that no one ever listened to you?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Guillotine You're basically saying that I should be punished for not violating the rules because I didn't play into the narrow box that you feel town should stick to. I mean, that's some level of entitlement. But who am I to judge, I do think your world should revolve around you somewhat.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am

Whatever man.
Against me? Ha!

Nah, i admit when im wrong and apologize, im not selfish and definitely not entitled.

@Urist That's my advice, otherwise he'll keep doing it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:07 am @Guillotine You're basically saying that I should be punished for not violating the rules because I didn't play into the narrow box that you feel town should stick to. I mean, that's some level of entitlement. But who am I to judge, I do think your world should revolve around you somewhat.
Dude, the fact that you still don't get it proves my point. Hopefully one day you will see it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:10 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:07 am @Guillotine You're basically saying that I should be punished for not violating the rules because I didn't play into the narrow box that you feel town should stick to. I mean, that's some level of entitlement. But who am I to judge, I do think your world should revolve around you somewhat.
Dude, the fact that you still don't get it proves my point. Hopefully one day you will see it.
I have acknowledged your point. I think you're an excellent forum mafia player and you were definitely on track to carry town to victory if not for my pesky meddling.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I just hope you learn from this, it's all i ask.

I said everything i needed to say, i needed closure or i wouldnt be able to let it go.

See you guys in the next game!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:09 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am

Whatever man.
Against me? Ha!

Nah, i admit when im wrong and apologize, im not selfish and definitely not entitled.

@Urist That's my advice, otherwise he'll keep doing it.
I've found that people like him simply cannot be saved. No matter how much you point out his hypocrisy he just won't listen. As you say, we need to cancel him for the absolutely heinous behaviour he's displayed here, so that our youths are not exposed to and influenced by his toxicity. I hate taking such drastic measures, but it really is the only option here. Personally, I won't be allowing him to speak to me or my son ever again.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:16 am I just hope you learn from this, it's all i ask.

I said everything i needed to say, i needed closure or i wouldnt be able to let it go.

See you guys in the next game!
I'm glad you've been able to work out your issues here, and I hope you come out a better man for it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:13 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:41 pm The literal point of a soup kill is to kill multiple players
I'd argue that the point of the soupkill is to prevent town from using roleclaiming to break the game....which I don't think it does a great job at, mechanically.
It seemed to have done a good job punishing town for claiming here
Alison

Post by Alison »

my personal punishment for people who fake red checks and subsequently cause town to lose the game is 1 month blacklist unless they had a good reason to do it
Alison

Post by Alison »

nanook faked a red in lasagna but I know him and town won anyway so he doesn't get blacklisted! life is unfair.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:32 am my personal punishment for people who fake red checks and subsequently cause town to lose the game is 1 month blacklist unless they had a good reason to do it
is "it would be funny" a good reason
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:32 am my personal punishment for people who fake red checks and subsequently cause town to lose the game is 1 month blacklist unless they had a good reason to do it
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

If you're going to fake a red at least do it on me
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard

Return to “Previous Jobs”