Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Re: AtLA post-game (mafia win)

Post by Felicis »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:51 pm idk what you all are on about the soup kill, it was warned and so it happened. But I would imagine if there hypothetically was a new player who didn't know what a soup kill was, there probably should be some sort of clarification of what that soup-kill was and/or its extent. Other than that, I had no problems with the mechanic.

One of my personal issues with the game is that I feel the game/town wouldn't let me kill !mafia LoMo for his actions during the event, and I feel like some parts of the game inhibited my scum-hunting and focus.

And because of that, I didn't really learn anything nor feel like I will improve in any way from the game other than to more actively consider such distractions and (if its just unnecessary like toxicity) consider just leaving the game or contacting the MoD's myself (if applicable) if I encounter it in the future. If I don't feel like I could learn or improve from a game, then I hardly can feel fun if I'm trying to give it all at times. Especially since this was my first town game after three back-to-back wolf rands. This? it was a massive disappointment to me for what I (admittedly, half-my-problem) put my hopes really high up for.

I'm not going to start pointing fingers at anyone though.
Hello, I am the new player who had never heard of a soup kill before. But it was explained in the game thread early D1, but I misunderstood or misread it (common for me). I knew it meant scum could kill someone based purely on role or character, but I didn't realize it was more than one character or that the kills would not be capped. I thought I understood, but I didn't. Not having the mechanics of the soup kill explained was def a detriment to me and my play, and I would *not* have claimed if I properly understood how the soup kill worked. I know now that maybe it should have been obvious to me because it is called "soup" kill, so multiple ingredients to make a soup = multiple kills in the soup, but it didn't dawn on me til much too late. I'm sorry for the shite play, I think I might just stay away from bigger games for a bit since I have a lot to learn and don't want to mess up the funs for anyone else on my team who's working hard to pull a win for their faction.

I will say though, now that I better understand the way the soup kill works, I don't think me pointing out Guillo's fake kill claim would have killed me faster, bc everyone knew there was a vig shot meaning my role existing in the game was pretty much outed when Mac turned up dead n red. Especially since the soup kill didn't require specifics for it to be counted, just character or power role, I think that vig spot was done for regardless and it was just a matter of waiting for scum to attempt a kill with a longer list. It did however give scum more information in that they now had more hunting to do to discover Guillo's role, meaning they'd have the potential for another kill in the soup.

Thanks for mostly bearing with my noobliness, folks.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:23 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:22 pm My advice is to label things clearly for players, or add a depresciption along with what weird term you want to use.

Either say (Mafia has a mass anti claim one use ability) or (Mafia has a soup kill. *soup kill is blah blah blah*)
Okay, yes. That I can agree with.
This would have been helpful for a me 😅
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Felicis wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:05 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:51 pm idk what you all are on about the soup kill, it was warned and so it happened. But I would imagine if there hypothetically was a new player who didn't know what a soup kill was, there probably should be some sort of clarification of what that soup-kill was and/or its extent. Other than that, I had no problems with the mechanic.

One of my personal issues with the game is that I feel the game/town wouldn't let me kill !mafia LoMo for his actions during the event, and I feel like some parts of the game inhibited my scum-hunting and focus.

And because of that, I didn't really learn anything nor feel like I will improve in any way from the game other than to more actively consider such distractions and (if its just unnecessary like toxicity) consider just leaving the game or contacting the MoD's myself (if applicable) if I encounter it in the future. If I don't feel like I could learn or improve from a game, then I hardly can feel fun if I'm trying to give it all at times. Especially since this was my first town game after three back-to-back wolf rands. This? it was a massive disappointment to me for what I (admittedly, half-my-problem) put my hopes really high up for.

I'm not going to start pointing fingers at anyone though.
Hello, I am the new player who had never heard of a soup kill before. But it was explained in the game thread early D1, but I misunderstood or misread it (common for me). I knew it meant scum could kill someone based purely on role or character, but I didn't realize it was more than one character or that the kills would not be capped. I thought I understood, but I didn't. Not having the mechanics of the soup kill explained was def a detriment to me and my play, and I would *not* have claimed if I properly understood how the soup kill worked. I know now that maybe it should have been obvious to me because it is called "soup" kill, so multiple ingredients to make a soup = multiple kills in the soup, but it didn't dawn on me til much too late. I'm sorry for the shite play, I think I might just stay away from bigger games for a bit since I have a lot to learn and don't want to mess up the funs for anyone else on my team who's working hard to pull a win for their faction.

I will say though, now that I better understand the way the soup kill works, I don't think me pointing out Guillo's fake kill claim would have killed me faster, bc everyone knew there was a vig shot meaning my role existing in the game was pretty much outed when Mac turned up dead n red. Especially since the soup kill didn't require specifics for it to be counted, just character or power role, I think that vig spot was done for regardless and it was just a matter of waiting for scum to attempt a kill with a longer list. It did however give scum more information in that they now had more hunting to do to discover Guillo's role, meaning they'd have the potential for another kill in the soup.

Thanks for mostly bearing with my noobliness, folks.
Actually, if you checked the mafia chat, they (mafia) believed in my fake claim and should you not have outed, their soup kill would have probably failed if they put me first in the list.

That being said, don't let this experience intimidate you from playing big games because that is how you learn. Nobody blames you for it, you didn't do it on purpose, you just don't have the experience, no hard feelings. Keep on playing and learning. :beer:
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

That's a good point, thanks for the explanation, see I also didn't realize there would be consequences for mafia until the very end of the game, so I rest thought that when I anti-claimed it would be helpful, but alas it was not. I'm sorry for getting on your case a bit, my anxiety can really get the better of me and I thought that everyone would be really upset with me at a foolish play like that.

And hey thank you for the encouragement that really means a lot
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 134

Post by Grogu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:14 pm
Grogu wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:07 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:03 pm Questioning the need for a soup kill is fair, but it was in the OP that there's a soup kill and that claiming role or character is punished. So. Ignoring that isn't really something you can reasonably blame the host for, you were warned, you ignored it, there were consequences 🤷‍♀️
I think this is terrible logic. Especially as a long term mafia player who has experienced many versions of anti claim. There is something called "expected consequences" my experience with it comes from childcare psychology. You say well "you were told something could possible happen, so anything that happened afterwards can't be complained about" which is hilariously absurd. Many standard mafia players would probably set a realistic expectation of "there is an anati claim vig in this game, if we claim it will add one kill per night." Instead what the result ends up being, is an anti claim that literally gives potential for mafia to kill every single living town player in one night. I rolled mafia this game, and I thought to myself "yeah this is going to be the easiest win of my life, there will be at minimum 4-5 kp with this lategame." I also knew every town member was not going to expect this, because it's such an abusrd extreme for a host to apply in his game.

If hosts want to get away from town just mass claiming roles to win, I tend to think the roles/alignments should be balanced around claiming, and not just handing mafia a massive killing tool. Give mafia an entire claimable role list, etc.

I don't tend to enjoy talks like these, but tbh Nanook I've really dislike the attitude you've shown about certain complaints. Especially your response to what Axehole did.
Well said. Is a learning experience nanook, you designed the game for us and volunteered your time therefore I don’t want to sound negative. I appreciate your work and time, but the game had some design flaws.
As mods we all try to make the game have some anticlaim mechanics so a mass claim doesn’t end the game. On the same hand in a game in which roles are not aligned to town or mafia, there is no need… since claiming a town character is not a clearing action…
Did we even have a real cop? You had a role cop instead iirc?
There’s too many scum sided things all at once. That’s all.
Also it looks like there were lots of scum but I could be wrong.
Normally scum can kill 1 person per night to anticlaim. Not 5.

Did they have to guess our role or just the character to kill us?
I also don't want to sound negative, but you're the one who hard-hinted your role even though there was clearly a soup kill described in the setup. You can't blame that on Nook or the game design.
First of all I hinted and claimed aang. Then I claimed once I was set to become the elimination. I defended myself and axe and just claimed since one of us will die and game was in dire needs.
I never even claimed my character. I didn’t think they can kill all of us
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:03 pm Questioning the need for a soup kill is fair, but it was in the OP that there's a soup kill and that claiming role or character is punished. So. Ignoring that isn't really something you can reasonably blame the host for, you were warned, you ignored it, there were consequences 🤷‍♀️
I think this is terrible logic. Especially as a long term mafia player who has experienced many versions of anti claim. There is something called "expected consequences" my experience with it comes from childcare psychology. You say well "you were told something could possible happen, so anything that happened afterwards can't be complained about" which is hilariously absurd. Many standard mafia players would probably set a realistic expectation of "there is an anati claim vig in this game, if we claim it will add one kill per night." Instead what the result ends up being, is an anti claim that literally gives potential for mafia to kill every single living town player in one night. I rolled mafia this game, and I thought to myself "yeah this is going to be the easiest win of my life, there will be at minimum 4-5 kp with this lategame." I also knew every town member was not going to expect this, because it's such an abusrd extreme for a host to apply in his game.

If hosts want to get away from town just mass claiming roles to win, I tend to think the roles/alignments should be balanced around claiming, and not just handing mafia a massive killing tool. Give mafia an entire claimable role list, etc.

I don't tend to enjoy talks like these, but tbh Nanook I've really dislike the attitude you've shown about certain complaints. Especially your response to what Axehole did.
Well said. Is a learning experience nanook, you designed the game for us and volunteered your time therefore I don’t want to sound negative. I appreciate your work and time, but the game had some design flaws.
As mods we all try to make the game have some anticlaim mechanics so a mass claim doesn’t end the game. On the same hand in a game in which roles are not aligned to town or mafia, there is no need… since claiming a town character is not a clearing action…

I also don't want to sound negative, but you're the one who hard-hinted your role even though there was clearly a soup kill described in the setup. You can't blame that on Nook or the game design.
First of all I hinted and claimed aang. Then I claimed once I was set to become the elimination. I defended myself and axe and just claimed since one of us will die and game was in dire needs.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:04 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:32 am my personal punishment for people who fake red checks and subsequently cause town to lose the game is 1 month blacklist unless they had a good reason to do it
is "it would be funny" a good reason
Yes
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Wow triple post! I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

@Felicis the best part of doing these little shindigs is that you only get better if you fail first. Not that what you did was failing, but it was indeed a learning experience. Don’t let it deter you from doing big games again- every game has different parameters and will bring different experiences. Please do keep playing! I won’t say you’ll get better, because I think I’ve only got worse with my playing.

But might you have more fun as you play? Maybe!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:35 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:32 am my personal punishment for people who fake red checks and subsequently cause town to lose the game is 1 month blacklist unless they had a good reason to do it
Yes
ebwop: especially when it's a softed red and town runs with it and hammers like 4 hours into the day. Then it's fucking hilarious.

In all seriousness though, I think the red on Dana setting up the easy axe chop was a turning point in the game. Without Axe pushing the dana chop (which wolves easily went with b/c like hello easy chop) who knows who dies that day.
Then the next day Axe was a super easy dog pile where I literally voted, made like 10 posts and then dipped the entire rest of the day and nobody cared to press me on that b/c well obvs axe is the chop of the day off of the faked red.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:36 pm Wow triple post! I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

@Felicis the best part of doing these little shindigs is that you only get better if you fail first. Not that what you did was failing, but it was indeed a learning experience. Don’t let it deter you from doing big games again- every game has different parameters and will bring different experiences. Please do keep playing! I won’t say you’ll get better, because I think I’ve only got worse with my playing.

fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Syn »

I didn't pay attention to this game at all but did read a little of the red check and flip. Why was Axe turbo-chopped the following day when the red-checked role card explicitly said they gained an ability if they died before D3?

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:40 pm I didn't pay attention to this game at all but did read a little of the red check and flip. Why was Axe turbo-chopped the following day when the red-checked role card explicitly said they gained an ability if they died before D3?
That's a great question. Like Axe should not have been chopped even if Dana flipped VT. There's no way a wolf actually fakes a red like that, rides it all day long, never rescinds, and then plays the next day like Axe did. Obvs I wasn't going to say anything like that given my rand, but like yeah, it was a bad chop.
Now of course I'm gonna get burned by that some time in the future, but I'll maintain it was a bad chop for bad reasons
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:04 am @DaughterOfOmega Weren't you so notorious for fake claiming that no one ever listened to you?
I'm notorious for something?

The only thing I've ever been told about myself is I'm a horrible human being. Usually that's the criticism I remember from my past mafia games
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:59 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:04 am @DaughterOfOmega Weren't you so notorious for fake claiming that no one ever listened to you?

The only thing I've ever been told about myself is I'm a horrible human being. Usually that's the criticism I remember from my past mafia games
I don't know anyone who has said that, to be honest.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:11 pm

Wish I could say the same.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:20 pm

For being such a horrible human being, it was quite enjoyable wolfing with you tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm an angel, I even helped Guillotine reach closure on the game. :cloud9:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think they're just talking about your gameplay, not you as a person, so you shouldn't take it personally.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:25 pm

I think they're just talking about your gameplay, not you as a person, so you shouldn't take it personally.
I don't take things said about my gameplay seriously, if I cared to be seen as a better/more enjoyable player I'd change the way I play. I stopped claiming a long time ago because I found that it worsened the overall game enjoyability for me. If I ever talk about what people have said about me, it's not about mafia its entirely what people have said about me as a person. Though I appreciate what you are trying to say.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:36 pm Wow triple post! I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

Thank you 😊😊
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

How did I get soup killed??
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 298

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:47 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:58 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:48 pm Sorry I shouldve led the town
I lead town to you so that you could lead them from beyond the grave.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 am I agree with vulgard, we lost because my reads were bad, no one else did anything of note.
See these comments? This shows this guy deliberately played against our wincon and he has shown no remorse whatsoever for his actions. He displayed a similar attitude in the DVC.

He needs to be punished for it. I'm taking measures for the games im hosting here and I‘d advice everyone to do the same.
Jeez @NotAnAxehole you are talented at this...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

of course it is
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:16 pm How did I get soup killed??
Only Bumi would do this:
Long Con wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:45 pm [VOTE: ligma] aubergine
Nah, we had enough people we knew WEREN'T Bumi either from other claims or HK delivering Appa pictures to people that we had Bumi nailed down to either you or Guillo, and then we guessed 50/50 and got it right.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This game ended d1 honestly. If y'all really consider how far behind town was when Justin got mod killed, KZA got vigged and then two town flipped. I was playing deepwolf and paying no attention to my antispew and got vigged and it barely even helped the odds. Axehole's decision may have been questionable but it was much like Felicis taking a hero shot. If I flip town are you all on Felicis's case like this? On day 2 the only person Axe has a green on is himself and nobody was listening to each other so he did what he could to create the highest percentage chop in a very low percentage situation. It wasn't like he faked a red from a game winning situation and cost town the game imo. D2 was already, as proven, the penultimate day of the game. I honestly doubt you would have got a mafia flip in any other way anyway. In many ways him doing that may have been town's only path to victory. If only he faked the red on Seanzie.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:44 pm This game ended d1 honestly. If y'all really consider how far behind town was when Justin got mod killed, KZA got vigged and then two town flipped. I was playing deepwolf and paying no attention to my antispew and got vigged and it barely even helped the odds. Axehole's decision may have been questionable but it was much like Felicis taking a hero shot. If I flip town are you all on Felicis's case like this? On day 2 the only person Axe has a green on is himself and nobody was listening to each other so he did what he could to create the highest percentage chop in a very low percentage situation. It wasn't like he faked a red from a game winning situation and cost town the game imo. D2 was already, as proven, the penultimate day of the game. I honestly doubt you would have got a mafia flip in any other way anyway. In many ways him doing that may have been town's only path to victory. If only he faked the red on Seanzie.
How can you compare a fake red check to a night vig taken on a hunch? Night vigs are supposed to do that, you are not supposed to fake a redcheck and not rescind it, period. We will never know what would have happen if Axe didnt do what he did, but i think you overestimated your faction's situation there. LoMo and Seanzie were high suspects and i believe we would have yeeted one of them if it wasn't for Axe red check that took the game hostage, we were forced to believe Axe had a redcheck and forced to form reads out of that.

Mafia had an easy win due to Axe's actions, he was the best wolf partner from another faction that you could have hoped for and you would be mad if you had randed town in this game, i know that for sure.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:44 pm This game ended d1 honestly. If y'all really consider how far behind town was when Justin got mod killed, KZA got vigged and then two town flipped. I was playing deepwolf and paying no attention to my antispew and got vigged and it barely even helped the odds. Axehole's decision may have been questionable but it was much like Felicis taking a hero shot. If I flip town are you all on Felicis's case like this? On day 2 the only person Axe has a green on is himself and nobody was listening to each other so he did what he could to create the highest percentage chop in a very low percentage situation. It wasn't like he faked a red from a game winning situation and cost town the game imo. D2 was already, as proven, the penultimate day of the game. I honestly doubt you would have got a mafia flip in any other way anyway. In many ways him doing that may have been town's only path to victory. If only he faked the red on Seanzie.
How can you compare a fake red check to a night vig taken on a hunch? Night vigs are supposed to do that, you are not supposed to fake a redcheck and not rescind it, period. We will never know what would have happen if Axe didnt do what he did, but i think you overestimated your faction's situation there. LoMo and Seanzie were high suspects and i believe we would have yeeted one of them if it wasn't for Axe red check that took the game hostage, we were forced to believe Axe had a redcheck and forced to form reads out of that.

Mafia had an easy win due to Axe's actions, he was the best wolf partner from another faction that you could have hoped for and you would be mad if you had randed town in this game, i know that for sure.
If Mac was town he would have organised the town when I asked him to and we wouldn't have been in the same situation.

Also, pretty sure we would have made up by now even in the same situation. 😘
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm a very forgiving soul, it would have gone something like:

Mac, you're wrong. The red check was great

StarV, you're a dick.

Mac, I agree 100%, I was just trying to dunk on mafia though

StarV, I can't stay mad at you buddy.

Aww, I know mac, I know... :cloud9:

At least that's how it unfolded in my dream.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

As it turns out I'd have died n1 regardless of my rand lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"you are not supposed to fake a redcheck and not rescind it, period"

according to whomst?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Honestly, the best part of this game is Urist saying he wont let me near him or his sons. I don't even like his son.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 302
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:05 pm

according to whomst?
To be fair, faking a red check and not rescinding it is generally worse for town overall than rescinding it. I have rarely played a game where town hasn't needed to work together to resolve issues.

Also taking away interaction removes part of how you can resolve wolves so.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

according to whomst?
According to all your teammates whose time is invested too, not just yours. Are you playing devil's advocate here or what? Because you were saying something different in the DVC when i checked hommie :haha:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

Think the real lesson here is.

1. Don't lynch sig for dumb reasons.
2. Be more open minded to the rest of town early in the game and open to discussion.
3. Don't claim like crazy people. :p
ImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:37 pm
BoKnows wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:03 pmGG everyone
Imma miss Bo
I'll be around
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I don't really care about the fake red, people make plays, sometimes those plays don't come off, it's just a game

I just don't wanna hear about any more angleshooting
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:43 pm

according to whomst?
According to all your teammates whose time is invested too, not just yours. Are you playing devil's advocate here or what? Because you were saying something different in the DVC when i checked hommie :haha:
I dunno maybe. I was just explaining to someone that I am a raging pragmatist.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

no
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:23 pm
In this case a fake surpassing the real thing would be a faked red check that was actually accurate
Alison

Post by Alison »

Which I probably wouldn't blacklist for
Alison

Post by Alison »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:37 pm
Yes
ebwop: especially when it's a softed red and town runs with it and hammers like 4 hours into the day. Then it's fucking hilarious.

In all seriousness though, I think the red on Dana setting up the easy axe chop was a turning point in the game. Without Axe pushing the dana chop (which wolves easily went with b/c like hello easy chop) who knows who dies that day.
Then the next day Axe was a super easy dog pile where I literally voted, made like 10 posts and then dipped the entire rest of the day and nobody cared to press me on that b/c well obvs axe is the chop of the day off of the faked red.
FTR the Star Trek faked red was the fault of the town for assuming and quickhammering. If it was hardclaimed then yeah, but they took something that was never meanet to be a red as a red and quickhammered
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:35 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:37 pm
Yes

FTR the Star Trek faked red was the fault of the town for assuming and quickhammering. If it was hardclaimed then yeah, but they took something that was never meanet to be a red as a red and quickhammered
yes, which was hilarious from the position of spec and was my point :)
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:34 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:23 pm
In this case a fake surpassing the real thing would be a faked red check that was actually accurate
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Well I understood the reference.

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@Syn would you be willing to make a banner for mafia victory?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:19 pm @Syn would you be willing to make a banner for mafia victory?
I made one and sent it to Nanook last week

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

You did?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oh shit you did, I totally missed them, sorry!

Will post in a minute
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Here you are,
@MacDougall
@DaughterOfOmega
@BoKnows
@Vulgard
@hollowkatt
@Seanzie

Return to “Previous Jobs”