Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Town Wins)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Elimination (Hammer Enabled)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison
60%
MacDougall
20%
Scotty
20%
Dolby
No votes
Hollowkatt
No votes

Total votes: 5
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 6)

Post by hollowkatt »

We can't have 2 wolves left mac or the game would have ended already b/c that's parity.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 539

Post by MacDougall »

Mafia wins upon reaching parity to town and all other threats to their survival are dead.

If the day began with 3 mafia but town Scotty holding 2 real guns it plays out.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:21 am Mafia wins upon reaching parity to town and all other threats to their survival are dead.

If the day began with 3 mafia but town Scotty holding 2 real guns it plays out.
wouldn't it be funny if the soup was 3 wolves and a town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

1. Tbh I just don’t want to consider the 3v2 world.
2. I can’t give myself a gun
3. Yeah I gave Seanzie a gun during dawn, because my flavorcard hit N1, and it blew up for whatever reason. Or he got a second gun and it was used first. I claimed that I knew that HK/Seanzie received guns from the same source to avoid soup as a gun giver. I was that source. I’ve been really paranoid about soup this whole game but I think scum could just win here if they still have a soup so yeah
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Also I’ve been one of few people to doubt the soup so

I just think it’s Alison.

I believe that Mac actually got weaponized because looking beyond potential ability swap bullshit scum have to cycle

And I think he was actually post cursed for the same reason

I think Scotty doesn’t fake claim having a second gun

Idk I think HK is just town. Him being mafia would require to many fake flips. That number is probably 2 tbh, but the fake flips would have to pretty much be Michelle and HK, which are back to back, or HK and Nanook. But even in that world we haven’t seen a role that can fake a flip, which would mean that HK is carrying a fake self flip and a fake “other flip”
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Also straight up Scotty, I think you somehow received the gun I intended for LC
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:28 am 1. Tbh I just don’t want to consider the 3v2 world.
2. I can’t give myself a gun
3. Yeah I gave Seanzie a gun during dawn, because my flavorcard hit N1, and it blew up for whatever reason. Or he got a second gun and it was used first. I claimed that I knew that HK/Seanzie received guns from the same source to avoid soup as a gun giver. I was that source. I’ve been really paranoid about soup this whole game but I think scum could just win here if they still have a soup so yeah
these don't particularly read as someone who's soup paranoid to me
Dolby wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:23 pm I’m getting soup killed for this

HK, Seanzie, and myself were all intended gun recipients last night. This is a random 3, and non-exhaustive.

I did receive a gun

HK’s and Seanzie’s guns came from the same source
Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:26 pm Actually, calling it a gun is not accurate but if I use it someone will die
Dolby wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:30 pm I’m debating if it’s worth using because soup kill exists but basically, I can select a post and if the person is lying they die
What it does read as is someone who's trying to look really townie b/c they're "offering good information/actions to town in the face of soup".
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Wish I had that gun you said I had. That'd have been cool
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

I gotta go in like 5 minutes rip
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

I think it’s really funny that something like 1 of my guns reached the right target and it blew it in his face
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

bbiaf, looking at flips/roles stuff. Also pulling associations with flipped wolves and some thoughts on fake flips to come
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Only reason I claimed D2 at least was that you were my intended N1 recipient and weren’t using it
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I only have 8 posts left after this, so it’s going to be hard to do any sort of coordination from my end for us all to be on at the same time. I may just have to shoot some time in the next few hours and hope either I shoot correctly or I shoot town and we can get 3 votes on the other.

Or if someone has a better idea, lemme know. I don’t enjoy being Rambo
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

These are the only roles that have flipped thus far that could hand out a gun. Martin can only hand out a gun if there's a gun handing out role available in the list guillo linked. Ender can only hand out a gun if he uses Wildcard AND THEN hits the chance martin would have had to get a gun from the linked list.
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 am
mansnicks has been eliminated
He was Town

As Town Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions. Don't have to use in any specific order.

x3 RocketKnight
The RocketKnight may each night pass a gun to another player in the game. Guns received from the RocketKnight can only be fired during day phases and have a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.

x3 RocketKnight
The RocketKnight may each night pass a gun to another player in the game. Guns received from the RocketKnight can only be fired during day phases and have a 50% chance of revealing the shooter.

x3 RocketKnight

You got a limited amount of RocketKnight uses.
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:07 am
Dolby wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:56 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:06 am I'm town.
JUDGEMENT DAY

@Guillotine
Statement is False

Ender has DIED

Ender was Mafia
► Show Spoiler
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:00 am
MartinGG99 has been eliminated

MartinGG99 was Mafia
Mafia Jack Of All Trades.

You win upon reaching parity to town and all other threats to your survival are dead. You may holster your actions every night.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night by private messaging any of the hosts. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.
--------------------------------------------------------
As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions. Don't have to use in any specific order.

x2 Tactician
During pre-game and at night, the Tactician may redistribute all abilities available for his entire team except the tactician ability itself and those that vanished with the dead teammates. Does not count as visit.

x2 Strategist
At night, the Strategist may change one ability his faction got for one ability that they don’t (except killing actions) from the link bellow (until post #80 only), the strategist cannot replace itself or tactician. This does not act as a recharger. Roles cannot contain multiple actions. It must be Mafia Aligned role actions.

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... f=7&t=2159

If the selection is too broken for this format, restriction will be added by the host.

x2 Insanizer
You may target a player during the day, which will add "Insane" status to the target's role. "Insane" will cause the target's role actions (if any) to do exactly the opposite of what was intended. (A Doctor will kill, a Cop will frame, a Killer will protect etc).

You got a limited amount of Tactician, Strategist and Insanizer uses.
Guns have been claimed to be given to Dolby, Scotty, Seanzie, HK, Mac.
Of those we have seen Seanzie and Mac fire with a negative effect (seanzie died, mac = ascetic). Scotty scored a hit on LC. Dolby shot TSP.

I think the vest giver to Mac also flipped, seanzie was armorsmith.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Mansnicks never had a chance to hand out guns, let alone 4 of them. So guns had to come from somewhere else.
We also know that the shots were taken publicly yeah? Like they were all in thread guns.

What we're not considering is whether or not any of those were faked posts. We haven't seen a modposter role flip yet, though Martin could have had access to that (I have not checked the list of actions his wildcard would have access to).

in the original Everyones JOATED game on MU mafia had access to a fake mod post role that we tried using on N1 to fake Rokon as mafia to spew some of us as town. Guillo was on that wolf team and it would not surprise me at all if he was inspired to grab something like that for his JOATED game role sets.

This does look good for dolby being accurate in handing out guns. What doesn't look good is his claim that he gave me one but I never got it or I'd have shot TSP myself. I also didn't see anything flip that would prevent me from getting that gun.
So either dolby is lying, there's a role that hasn't flipped that redirects gifts like that, or some other fuckery.

Also hai wolf team browsing this forum, how's it going? Looking to see if we make the wrong call?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

“Mom always said not to play the roulette table just betting on red or black. But it’s so enjoyable to watch that ball! Spin spin spin

Your odds are almost 50/50, if it weren’t for those stupid 0’s mucking up the probability. Hence why the house always has an edge in that game. Mac is my 0 (but not A zero, ya dig?)

HK is the card counter at the roulette table, and no one will catch him counting cards here. Guillo is the guy on the surveillance cams makin sure I don’t count cards at roulette.
Listo and nook got into a fight at the bar over the pretty waitress and died of their injuries. C4 choked on a pretzel while at slots.

I’m drunk off of whatever booze the person at this spot left, and just want it to be over

Until tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow”

-William Shakespeare

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:24 pm “Mom always said not to play the roulette table just betting on red or black. But it’s so enjoyable to watch that ball! Spin spin spin

Your odds are almost 50/50, if it weren’t for those stupid 0’s mucking up the probability. Hence why the house always has an edge in that game. Mac is my 0 (but not A zero, ya dig?)

HK is the card counter at the roulette table, and no one will catch him counting cards here. Guillo is the guy on the surveillance cams makin sure I don’t count cards at roulette.
Listo and nook got into a fight at the bar over the pretty waitress and died of their injuries. C4 choked on a pretzel while at slots.

I’m drunk off of whatever booze the person at this spot left, and just want it to be over

Until tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow”

-William Shakespeare
That's why you put it all on green
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I'm a staunch advocate for shooting me here. Mostly b/c then I'll be dead.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Good morning. Anything you want me to address, or should I just let you do your ISO-ing in peace?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:36 pm Good morning. Anything you want me to address, or should I just let you do your ISO-ing in peace?
are you still thinking scotty should be shooting between you and dolby?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah, it's mech correct.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:43 pm Yeah, it's mech correct.
Do you think any of the flips have been faked? I know that was a hot topic earlier this game and now we're kinda sitting in the "accepting things at face value" bucket.
I ask b/c I'm looking through both your and dolbys isos for associations with the flipped wolves to get a better handle on where I think the last wolf is.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

I don't know. TH, Michelle and Nanook are the most likely faked flips if I had to guess. Nanook was kinda townie on play and sheeped both me and Mac onto both LC and Ender D1. Michelle has a polarized scum range and she was very firmly in her town meta when she died. TH was obviously just omega scummy.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:48 pm I don't know. TH, Michelle and Nanook are the most likely faked flips if I had to guess. Nanook was kinda townie on play and sheeped both me and Mac onto both LC and Ender D1. Michelle has a polarized scum range and she was very firmly in her town meta when she died. TH was obviously just omega scummy.
taking that and running with it worst case we have one less dead wolf and two more dead townies. not that that makes too much of a difference other than making macs "do we have two wolves after LC" thoughts potentially more relevant. But the only way that would be true AND that the game isn't over is that scotty has two real guns today and there's no more soup.

TH was super scummy yeah, but I have seen town TH scoop before. Michelle I disagree with you on, I think the wolf flip is accurate there.

Probably it's all water under the bridge and probably if you are the last wolf me asking this isn't going to catch you out. I appreciate it though
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 3)

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:48 pm I don't know. TH, Michelle and Nanook are the most likely faked flips if I had to guess. Nanook was kinda townie on play and sheeped both me and Mac onto both LC and Ender D1. Michelle has a polarized scum range and she was very firmly in her town meta when she died. TH was obviously just omega scummy.
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:30 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:16 am
A Soup Kill Has Been Attempted!
The following soup kill has been submitted:

MacDougall - Ascetic
Dolby - Lie Detector
Lime Coke - Doctor
Alison - Bomb Giver

One or more of these players has been wrongly matched to their roles, as a result, the soup kill fails and the mafia team will lose their factional kill for tonight.
This spews LoMo as town. I believe the mafia were under the impression that I gave a bomb to LoMo which exploded when Michelle tried to kill him, leading to her death. I will not confirm or deny the details of my action in case they have another soup, but trying to soup me as specifically bomb giver suggests that Michelle did indeed die when she tried to kill LoMo.
Do you not still think your role is partly responsible for killing Michelle who tried to kill lomo?

Alison

Post by Alison »

It would kill her if she tried to use any lethal, manipulative, or disruptive effect on LoMo. If she was town with a faked flip and roleblocked or jailkept LoMo, it would have killed her.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok fam, I don’t think I can wait too much longer. And I hope this doesn’t lose us the game. I did what I could.

I’m shooting, and if I’m wrong, I’m immediately voting for the other. Hopefully there’s no fuckery.. Good luck town

Alison

Post by Alison »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:23 pm Ok fam, I don’t think I can wait too much longer. And I hope this doesn’t lose us the game. I did what I could.

I’m shooting, and if I’m wrong, I’m immediately voting for the other. Hopefully there’s no fuckery.. Good luck town
Who did you shoot? Just in case the gun backfires and kills you or something weird like that.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If neither of Dolby or Alison are wolves, then gg mac or HK.

I did see that Mafia ascetic is a role on the Grand Idea Thread, which would fit for Mac, but I think everything else is so much more likely toward Dolby/Alison. They both have such strong town and scum equity. It really sucks fam
If HK is scum there’s really no way I would be able to know that, so :shrug: gg

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:23 pm Ok fam, I don’t think I can wait too much longer. And I hope this doesn’t lose us the game. I did what I could.

Pew Pew
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:26 pm If neither of Dolby or Alison are wolves, then gg mac or HK.

I did see that Mafia ascetic is a role on the Grand Idea Thread, which would fit for Mac, but I think everything else is so much more likely toward Dolby/Alison. They both have such strong town and scum equity. It really sucks fam
If HK is scum there’s really no way I would be able to know that, so :shrug: gg
if I were scum here I'd be lolcatting all the way to the bank b/c I'm literally never dying
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

A crack of thunder is heard loud and clear and a beam of light as clear as day could be seen from afar.

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Alison

Post by Alison »

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 pm
A crack of thunder is heard loud and clear and a beam of light as clear as day could be seen from afar.

guillo with the trolly slow roll
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

[unvote][/unvote]
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok someone’s gonna have to figure this one out for me as I only have 2 more posts. I shot Alison. She seemed to absorb it but has to lolcat now. I don’t know wtf that means.

Im still going to vote her unless someone can come up with a better solution to vote Dolby instead. Seems like she had planned this though.

Damn bastard games.

Alison

Post by Alison »

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

so...
either alison "can't be shot"
or
scotty lied about his second gun.

curious.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison

Post by Alison »

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

just for the record lylo is not announced and votes do not lock in lylo
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

im hammering scotty
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:31 pm im hammering scotty
:disappoint:

I have one more post after this, but I want you to really think about this before advancing. Alison obviously planned to be shot and eat it. Whether that is AI is one thing, but note that she is still No Uing. I have done everything I have said I was going to.

If you lynch me maaaaybe we still have a chance that they won’t auto win tonight.

Also I think you are being idiotic if you think my behavior today indicates anything mafia like.

Either way, mafia have played very well. I can’t be too mad if I get lynched

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So you're telling me you had no idea she was going to start catting?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

are you even voting Scotty?

Return to “Previous Rackets”