TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Buckets: War of the GOATs [END]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mountainous basketball battle royale.

9 vs. 2
48/24 cycles
All voting plurality with a majority hammer available starting Day 2
Character/flavor and alignment are unrelated. All roles are randomized.

Players:

EnderWiggin - post history - Town - Survived
ilario - post history - Town - Survived
Nanook - post history - Town - Survived
TonyStarkPrime - post history - Town - Survived

Eliminated:

Transcend - post history - Town - Voted out on Day 1
Alison - post history - Town - Killed on Night 1
MacDougall - post history - Town - Voted out on Day 2
Esooa - post history / Syn - Town - Killed on Night 2
Lime Coke - post history - Mafia - Voted out on Day 3
alexa - post history - Town - Killed on Night 3
Wiml - post history / Vulgard - post history - Mafia - Voted out on Day 4

Contacting the host

You may send me a personal message on-site by clicking or tapping my username and then clicking "send private message". Alternatively you may contact me on Discord at JaggedJimmyJay#5544.

Moderators on Duty aka Facilitators

Both @juliets and @Hally will be serving as MoDs for this game. They'll both keep an eye on the game as best as they can, and if they see fit, intervene when toxicity is too high. They should be your first points of contact within our staff if you believe someone else has broken a site rule. If you believe someone has broken a game rule, you can contact either of them or myself. Most importantly, they're here to listen if you are frustrated and need a space to air your grievances that you cannot air publicly in the game thread. They're both the perfect sort to lend an ear and allow you to say what you will without judgment (within reason).

Game cycle details

- Day phases last 48 hours and night phases last 24 hours. Night phases are closed and the thread is locked.
- Phases end/begin at 6:00 PM EDT. It is possible I might have to wiggle this a little bit if life demands it of me. I will make my best effort to remain consistent.
- We will not have a Day 0 nor a Night 0. The game begins immediately with Day 1.

Game rules and guidelines

Spoiler: show
Voting and Claiming Rules

1.) Claim whatever you want if anything. This game has no roles.
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
3.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be chopped. If a majority vote is reached (next integer above 50% the number of living players), the day phase will end immediately. There will be no majority vote in effect on Day 1.
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the chopped player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no elimination" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
5.) Non-players may not post in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) This is the Host Color. I don't actually care if you use it, just don't impersonate me.
8.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Angleshooting and loopholes

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.\

~~~

Game Polls

Day 1

Who's not the GOAT?
Poll ended at Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:00 pm

alexa
No votes
Voters: None
Alison
No votes
EnderWiggin
No votes
Esooa
No votes
ilario
6%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime
Lime Coke
No votes
MacDougall
19%
Voters: alexa, EnderWiggin, Lime Coke
Nanook
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Transcend
31%
Voters: Transcend, ilario, Wiml, MacDougall, Alison
Wiml
13%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Esooa
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
No votes
Imagine caring about the GOAT debate (host/other option)
31%
Voters: dunya, JaggedJimmyJay, Syn, Scotty, juliets
Total votes: 16

Day 2

HAMMER IS 5
Poll ended at Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:07 pm

alexa
No votes
EnderWiggin
No votes
Esooa
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lime Coke
13%
Voters: EnderWiggin, TonyStarkPrime
MacDougall
40%
Voters: Wiml, ilario, Lime Coke, MacDougall, alexa, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Nanook
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Wiml
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
7%
Voters: Esooa
Host/dead/non
40%
Voters: Syn, dunya, juliets, Scotty, JaggedJimmyJay, Alison
Total votes: 15

Day 3

Hammer is 4
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

alexa
No votes
EnderWiggin
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lime Coke
33%
Voters: EnderWiggin, Vulgard, alexa, TonyStarkPrime
Nanook
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
8%
Voters: Wiml
Wiml
8%
Voters: Lime Coke
No elimination
8%
Voters: ilario
No vote / Unvote
8%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Leaning into fouls on purpose (host/dead/non)
33%
Voters: MacDougall, Syn, juliets, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 12
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sample role cards

Vanilla town

You're Damian Lillard. You're town. Win the game by eliminating the mafia team.
Vanilla mafia

You're Kevin Durant. You're mafia. Win the game by achieving parity -- matching or exceeding the number of living town-aligned players.

You may access your team's behind the scenes chat space via [INSERT DISCORD SERVER LINK]. This space will be open at all times during the game.

Regarding majority/hammer votes

After Day 1, majority voting will be enacted. There is no mechanism available to automatically close the thread when a hammer vote is placed. For this reason I will have to rely upon the players to follow these rules/guidelines themselves in the event that I am not immediately present to end the day phase:

1. Once a hammer is placed, players should cease posting in the game thread. One or two posts to indicate to everyone that the hammer has been placed would be fine.
2. Once a hammer is placed, no further votes may be placed and nobody may move their votes.
3. Any player with the capability to screen shot a poll once a hammer is placed should feel free to do so and post the screen shot directly into the thread or via personal message to me. This isn't required, but it'd be helpful.

I will be around or nearby most of the time, so I don't anticipate significant delays unless a hammer is dropped during my sleeping hours (late night/morning EDT).
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

New Site Rules, Guidelines, and Philosophy

Click here to review the site rules.

Click here to review the site philosophy.

Please ensure you are familiar with these guidelines before you make any posts in this thread. After our recent spate of problematic conduct in Mafia games, my level of patience with disrespectful behaviors is a negative number. I reserve the right to modkill on sight if anyone is turning my game into a circus. Remember that if you are frustrated to the point of danger, you should always contact our Moderator(s) on Duty and/or use the "report post" feature for anything you perceive to be in violation of site rules. Thanks for your efforts to keep the the competition clean and respectful.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@alexa
@Alison
@EnderWiggin
@Esooa
@ilario
@Lime Coke
@MacDougall
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@TonyStarkPrime
@Transcend
@Wiml

Role cards are all sent out. The mafia team is already granted the right to interact in their private space. The game will begin in just under 24 hours at 6:00 PM EDT Thursday.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@alexa
@Alison
@EnderWiggin
@Esooa
@ilario
@Lime Coke
@MacDougall
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@TonyStarkPrime
@Transcend
@Wiml

Where the hell is George Mikan? Damn young bucks wouldn't know basketball if one hit you in the ass.

Day 1 begins now. The thread is unlocked. You have 48 hours to place your votes. *tosses ball straight up*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Post by Transcend »

Greetings. My name is Transcend, and I am a dog. Man's best friend, they say. I've been assigned to help the ten of you guys find the two devilish traitors in our midst. I really hope that we have a good time in this game (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 245&t=2182). I do have some good news! I have been given permission by him to reveal this information. I am a mason and my partner is ilario. For those of you who don't know how a masonry operates, it is a chat at night between two players that know each other to be aligned with the village. The headmaster (JaggedJimmyJay) has granted us permission to search the alignment of one (1) player before the game were even to begin. Ilario and I both decided to check our main man Brad (Lime Coke) who is quite the Chad. We decided to check him because he is very sneaky. You could fall asleep with your girl, and wake up only to find that she's sleeping in Brad's bed instead. He is much to be feared. Wanting to know for sure what his alignment is, we checked him, and we got a result of "guilty". As a result of this, we already have one mafia down. We just need to find one more. Ilario and I both had the same gut read overnight. We feel the fact that she hasn't made 300 posts before the game even began is a pretty big indicator that she might be mafia. Therefore, I told ilario that I would vote her to begin this game. Who is she, you might ask? Well, I'll reveal her identity. She's much to be feared. She made her way to the end of a mountainous game, even with a lolcatting wolf day 1 (hmmm I wonder who that could have been). She is the one, and only, alexa! Also Wiml (turtl) is town, and if anyone wants to fight me on this, they will have to fight me. And I am a dog. I chase down squirrels and cats for fun. You don't have a chance against me. I don't expect anything in return, but if you do wish to reward me, doggy treats are the most favorable option for me. However if you don't have any treats, you can just vote with me.

[VOTE: alexa] aubergine
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

hi (sorry for scumminess)
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:02 pm hi (sorry for scumminess)
Ladies and gentlemen, we got them.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hi everyone, I’m juliets one of your two Mods on Duty for this game (Hally is the other and they will post soon). You can contact me here at the site or on discord juliets#5354.

For those of you who haven’t played on the Syndicate before the Mods on Duty are responsible for making sure everyone is treating one another with respect and that everyone behaves in accordance with our Rules and Code of Conduct. If you become frustrated or angry or in any way upset with another player or the host please contact one of us instead of attacking someone personally in the game thread. You might also want to report a post someone else made that you feel violates the rules or the spirit of respect we want in our games. (You can also use the Report button to report a post, instructions are in Jay’s above link to the Code of Conduct in the Rules section.)

Finally, please make sure you have read the Site Rules and Code of Conduct and the Site Philosophy that Jay linked above. Have a fun game everyone!!!!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sup boyos I'm the jester and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

juliets wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:06 pm Hi everyone, I’m juliets one of your two Mods on Duty for this game (Hally is the other and they will post soon). You can contact me here at the site or on discord juliets#5354.

For those of you who haven’t played on the Syndicate before the Mods on Duty are responsible for making sure everyone is treating one another with respect and that everyone behaves in accordance with our Rules and Code of Conduct. If you become frustrated or angry or in any way upset with another player or the host please contact one of us instead of attacking someone personally in the game thread. You might also want to report a post someone else made that you feel violates the rules or the spirit of respect we want in our games. (You can also use the Report button to report a post, instructions are in Jay’s above link to the Code of Conduct in the Rules section.)

Finally, please make sure you have read the Site Rules and Code of Conduct and the Site Philosophy that Jay linked above. Have a fun game everyone!!!!
Yes hi, I'd like to report a problem. I feel as though alexa is a mafia. She kills people at night. I'm sure this isn't in accordance with your Rules and CoC. I feel like this should be dealt with harshly.

No hammer on d1 so I'll see you lot at eod where ill naked vote mafia (hopefully)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:08 pm Sup boyos I'm the jester and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game
Welcome to the game, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. I hope you have a good time, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:09 pm No hammer on d1 so I'll see you lot at eod where ill naked vote mafia (hopefully)
I look forward to seeing you then, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

I AM TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWNIE MCTOWN TOWN MCTOWN TOWAN
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:11 pm I AM TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWNIE MCTOWN TOWN MCTOWN TOWAN
same
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NOOOOOO!!!!! why me!!!!!!!
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

why fry xddd
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

is there anything special about this forum I should know btw .-. I’m going to dinner (have to be out of my house til 9 for exterminator treatment) so I won’t be around much til later but I’m super excited to play w/everyone
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

for now I have OMgUSed transcend
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705

Post by Wiml »

Transcend is precious.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm for now I have OMgUSed transcend
Voting a mason claim is tantamount to a mafia claim.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm Transcend is precious.
Luv u turtl <3

Let's bust some wolves this game yea?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:23 pm
I cc mason
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

btw is there a post cap
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 pm
I cc mason
Oh yeah? Then who is your buddy? I already revealed mine, and he will confirm me.
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:26 pm btw is there a post cap
Not that I'm aware of.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 pm
Luv u turtl <3

For sure, looking at the playerlist and I'm really hoping this is going to be a banger game.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Also, I'm masons with Esooa.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 pm
Luv u turtl <3

For sure, looking at the playerlist and I'm really hoping this is going to be a banger game.
Any game with me is a banger game so your hopes have already been achieved.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:29 pm
Luv u turtl <3

100% of games I've played with you have been town sweeps lol.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:32 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:29 pm
Luv u turtl <3

100% of games I've played with you have been town sweeps lol.
Ah yes

You played with me in my one game out of like 8 recently where I was actually town.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 pm
I cc mason
Oh yeah? Then who is your buddy? I already revealed mine, and he will confirm me.
Not that I'm aware of.
it’s lime coke

ya’ll going down
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

I’m playing from a restaurant can I be lock town yet?

Tbh I was really disappointed I got a TOWN ROLE PM since I’ve been waiting to be wolf for awhile but this board is so confusing so it’s probably for the best

Hard townread Transcend
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:39 pm
I cc mason
Not that I'm aware of.
it’s lime coke

ya’ll going down
But we got a guilty on him. Lol u just outed urself. Game solved.
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:40 pm I’m playing from a restaurant can I be lock town yet?

Tbh I was really disappointed I got a TOWN ROLE PM since I’ve been waiting to be wolf for awhile but this board is so confusing so it’s probably for the best
Last I checked u hated being wolf. Oh how the tides have turned.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm Hard townread Transcend
Thank you NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. I shall return the favor your way.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm Hard townread Transcend
Agree lol.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Well, I also cc Mason but I wasn't given any partner.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Ok i'm only allowing 2 ppl to tr me

If the whole thread trs me then i'll just die n1 >:(
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I townread Transcend too. =P
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Can people please shut up about their townreads? If you townread someone, don't say anything. Keep your townreads alive.

Only YOU can protect townreads.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

I have a red on TSP
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I cc mason
Not that I'm aware of.
it’s lime coke

ya’ll going down
Alexa converted me N1. We'll list 3 names then proceed to convert none of them.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:09 pm
I cc mason
Not that I'm aware of.
it’s lime coke

ya’ll going down
Alexa converted me N1. We'll list 3 names then proceed to convert none of them.
Don't list me guv.

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 pm Can people please shut up about their townreads? If you townread someone, don't say anything. Keep your townreads alive.

Only YOU can protect townreads.
I used to think like you

Then I took an arrow to the knee and became enlightened
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Mason, Jason, Basin, Bacon, it don't matter.

Town sweep.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Floor is clean, town has swep.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

I've got 2 pretty good suspects and I am gonna just watch them now. Dance plebs.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I actually don't have a single read yet.

Return to “Previous Heists”