The Final Problem

Poll ended at Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lizzy
11%
A Person
11%
Mongoose
11%
Stayin' Alive (Host/Dead/Non/Sockpuppet)
67%

Total votes: 9
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by Matt »

Good catch, Daisy!

Though I'm not DH's partner, I can't wait for Bullz to tell me I'm the only one lying in this game when his own partner has.

Or maybe Bullz has???

I still think there are bad guys. Right now, my own partner is PMing me telling me to be quiet about bad guys, but no, I refuse.

There are roles that NK, and to me, those are baddies, and need to be gotten rid of first. People can say what they want, there is even a team that is called "Team Bad People", so for people to tell me there are no bad guys...

Rubbish.
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'm not sure what I think of the Matt v. Matt showdown, so I am going to keep observing that. I'm throwing a vote toward Jigsaw today, mostly as a gentle nudge to show up to the party.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

Matt F wrote:Good catch, Daisy!

Though I'm not DH's partner, I can't wait for Bullz to tell me I'm the only one lying in this game when his own partner has.

Or maybe Bullz has???

I still think there are bad guys. Right now, my own partner is PMing me telling me to be quiet about bad guys, but no, I refuse.

There are roles that NK, and to me, those are baddies, and need to be gotten rid of first. People can say what they want, there is even a team that is called "Team Bad People", so for people to tell me there are no bad guys...

Rubbish.
Team Bad Guys is a stupid name I came up on the fly, there are no mafia.

or maybe I'm lying...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:Good catch, Daisy!

Or maybe Bullz has???

Rubbish.
It isn't rubbish because there is no mafia team against the civs.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Bullzeye »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Bullz, did you or did you not claim DH as your teammate? AP has explained he believed Matt F was referring to DH offering an alliance to him. DH, did you offer and alliance to him?
2. Bullz has never said anything about DH's statement that Matt F has been twice deceived. Either he is or is not your teammate, correct? Ad you either did or did not claim this, correct? So tell me Bullz, is Matt F. Lying when he I'd you claimed this, or is DH lying when he said he is not your teammate?
I can't really answer either of those, which is why I haven't said anything about it. This is why I'm annoyed at Matt and why I'm in a really awkward position right now. I basically can't defend myself without outing myself and revealing some stuff to the entire thread, which I'm definitely not going to do. I'm pretty sure Matt knows this and that's why he's done what he has tbh. I kinda wish I could change my vote now actually but what's done is done. All I'll say is I thought I would be able to trust Matt so I told him some things but now I wish I hadn't because his response was to come to the thread with his claims about me, AP, and DH.

Linki - Matt, you're a liar. Since you were waiting for me to do it :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snowdog, do you not want to lynch the players who have a NK capability? Would you not call them bad guys?

It's okay, I understand you have an alliance with Bullz, so everything you say to me right now, I really won't even listen to you, cuz I know you and Bullz are after the same thing...survival until you turn on each other.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

For reasons previously stated.

Votes Matt F

@Matt..sometimes civs have Night Kills. But i get your point. You want to lynch people with kills. not baddies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullz, I would think you could reveal who your partner was without revealing what your roles are.

So...what's what? Was DH lying? Were you lying?

Linki - Okay, if the word "bad guys" irritates people so much, then yes, I want to take people out with kills that the thread can't vote on.

Oh...no response to my claim that you and Bullz have an alliance and you would say anything at this point to agree with him?

Didn't think so. :p
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To those who haven't voted...

Note the people who are still voting me over the AP thing, when I have well admitted awhile ago that I could've, and probably was, wrong about AP.
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Spacedaisy »

Snowy, it is not rubbish in that there are three roles I can see that hold some sort of kill. Being that I would like to live to the end of the game it is in my interest to want to lynch those three roles as soon as possible. In fact it would be in anyone's best interest other than those players and their teammates. Because if they are gone, I am less likely to get NKed. I can absolutely see why Matt F would like to find to try to ferret out those roles. But I don't know that his methods really would accomplish that.

Bullz, uh ok...

Linki @Snow: you say civs with kills, but in reality there are no civs and mafia which is your case against Matt here, it is just a bunch of teams trying to survive. For that reason I want the NKs gone too. Matt's goal makes perfect sense, if you are on a team without a NK. Which he likely is out he sound of it, so I doubt I will be voting for him today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by A Person »

Spacedaisy wrote:1. AP said yes believing Matt F meant were they allied, but he also says he never answered DH's initial offer, so I don't see why he would have said yes to this unless an alliance had actually been established or he understood the question and really was claiming DH as his partner.
I admit I should've been more clear when responding to Matt F, I just assumed it meant they were working together and it was ok to imply I'd work with both of them by replying to Matt. After that I made sure to say yes to DH as well to be clear. I also should have realized I might be interpreting the word partner differently than he, and should've made it more clear I only meant I wished to become allied with DH. If that is what caused all the controversy than I apologize. In light of the conversation since I understand his intentions and see why he thought I made a claim I hadn't.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Bullz, I would think you could reveal who your partner was without revealing what your roles are.

So...what's what? Was DH lying? Were you lying?

Linki - Okay, if the word "bad guys" irritates people so much, then yes, I want to take people out with kills that the thread can't vote on.

Oh...no response to my claim that you and Bullz have an alliance and you would say anything at this point to agree with him?

Didn't think so. :p
Except absolutely nobody in this thread wants their partner to be revealed because it puts them at risk if someone wants to cross them. It's a terrible idea and you know that I wouldn't want it out in the open. I'm beginning to think you lied to me about your role and have deliberately put me into this situation so I would be completely screwed for the duration of this phase. Nobody will ally with me now you've caused all this trouble so I'm practically on my own, revealing my teammate would probably ruin the game for both of us.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote:Snowdog, do you not want to lynch the players who have a NK capability? Would you not call them bad guys?
I'm not Snow Dog, but I want to answer this anyway. There are sixteen players, only one of which is my teammate. So the NKer has a 7/8 chance of helping my team toward victory rather than hurting us (assuming a random probability of NKs.) I am not in a particular hurry to lynch that role.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Vompatti »

I'm voting *A Person* -- but to be honest I don't really care who gets lynched as long as it's not my teammate.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

EBWOP: last sentence there should read: Which he likely is not by the sound of it

Linki: I almost included that exact situation as a third possibility in my post, but I decided to leave it off because I did not want to coach you into an answer,I wanted to see what you said. You believed them to be working together as in you believed they were already in an alliance? Or you believed they were teammates?

Linki @Vomp: I agree with you there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Daisy, another good catch on Snowdog, re: Civs with NK

I thought there were no bad guys or good guys?

Also, Bullz claims he has no alliance, but I'm pretty sure he and Snowdog are in one. Note Snowdog not answering me about alliance with Bullz.

They have already formed one, and they do not want the thread to know in fear the thread will turn on them and vote them out before they have a chance to steer the thread in the direction they want.

I hope people let AP and myself off the hook today, and vote Bullz, before his alliance grows too powerful, tbh.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Daisy, another good catch on Snowdog, re: Civs with NK

I thought there were no bad guys or good guys?

Also, Bullz claims he has no alliance, but I'm pretty sure he and Snowdog are in one. Note Snowdog not answering me about alliance with Bullz.

They have already formed one, and they do not want the thread to know in fear the thread will turn on them and vote them out before they have a chance to steer the thread in the direction they want.

I hope people let AP and myself off the hook today, and vote Bullz, before his alliance grows too powerful, tbh.
I'd have been allied with you if you hadn't screwed the game up for me and you wouldn't have had any kind of problem with that so I don't know why you suddenly have this big thing about alliances, but anyway I'm not in an alliance with anyone, I messaged a ton of people and they all said the same thing. They also all replied after you came into the thread shouting out things that could probably have been resolved in PM. Funny, that.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh gods, it's only Day 1, and I'm already wiped out.

I'm gonna step back, and if peeps vote for me, thas cool. Just know I hope the next day you vote Bullz and DH, before their alliance with Snowdog and his partner gets you too!
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Spacedaisy wrote:Snowy, it is not rubbish in that there are three roles I can see that hold some sort of kill. Being that I would like to live to the end of the game it is in my interest to want to lynch those three roles as soon as possible. In fact it would be in anyone's best interest other than those players and their teammates. Because if they are gone, I am less likely to get NKed. I can absolutely see why Matt F would like to find to try to ferret out those roles. But I don't know that his methods really would accomplish that.

Bullz, uh ok...

Linki @Snow: you say civs with kills, but in reality there are no civs and mafia which is your case against Matt here, it is just a bunch of teams trying to survive. For that reason I want the NKs gone too. Matt's goal makes perfect sense, if you are on a team without a NK. Which he likely is out he sound of it, so I doubt I will be voting for him today.
I meant civs with kills in other mafia games. not this one. And I am not against trying to lynch players with Nks. I am just saying don't refer to them as baddies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by DharmaHelper »

I am starting to think Matt did orchestrate the chaos here, especially since he deliberately lied to A.P which started all this.

And to respond to some things: I want as much as possible not to out my partner or myself in the thread as I'm a generally loyal chap and I wouldn't do anything that'd hurt people who are loyal to me, so there's that. Unfortunately Matt is less loyal and more selfish, and he decided it would be a good idea to cause all this in the first place.

People who I've spoken to privately know what I've said and I can guarantee 100% of it is true. I am virtually alone and have no reason to lie. All I can do at this point is help those who are willing to help me. Which thanks to this fiasco seems to be a very short list.

Linki - Mr F, your fear mongering is unneccessary. You're making an enemy where you don't need one.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snow Dog wrote:@Matt..sometimes civs have Night Kills.
Snow Dog wrote:I meant civs with kills in other mafia games. not this one.
But I was talking about this game? You weren't responding about this game?

Okay, really stepping back.

I really hope ya all don't vote for me, though I do admit I am wary of making any alliances in this game after all this, so maybe it's best you do vote for me since I prolly won't agree to an alliance with any of ya all.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote: I do admit I am wary of making any alliances in this game after all this
:haha: :haha:

You're wary? You're the one who caused all this trouble! :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:@Matt..sometimes civs have Night Kills.
Snow Dog wrote:I meant civs with kills in other mafia games. not this one.
But I was talking about this game? You weren't responding about this game?

Okay, really stepping back.

I really hope ya all don't vote for me, though I do admit I am wary of making any alliances in this game after all this, so maybe it's best you do vote for me since I prolly won't agree to an alliance with any of ya all.
Yes, hence "Sometimes Civs have night kills"...I should have maybe added...in Mafia games?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Snow: ok, that makes sense to me, I see. :)

Bullz, you have not PMed me... I'm hurt. *cries*

Llama, that sounds like a good approach until you consider that if we all think like that, someone is still going to die. You are just choosing to take your chances. Plus, we do have to have something to talk about in this thread, otherwise we all just sit by waiting and hoping the tides don't turn against us this time around. Trust me, I've done these last team standing games before, and once you are the one the tables have turned on, well you're screwed.

DH, for what it's worth, I doubt I will vote you today either.

Anyway, I am not sure who I will vote for, though most likely it will not be DH, AP, Bullz or Matt F. That just seems too easy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I wouldn't mind being night killed, if you know what I mean.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:I wouldn't mind being night killed, if you know what I mean.
We most certainly do not know what you mean. Pretty much ever. :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote: I do admit I am wary of making any alliances in this game after all this
:haha: :haha:

You're wary? You're the one who caused all this trouble! :p
I have no choice but to keep posting because other-word-then-bad-guy-Bullz is trying to twist here.

I have tried to stop an AP lynch based on my own admitted confusion on the situation, yet you and yours continue to say I am trying to start something.

This is false.

Okay, say and twist what you want, I'm goin' to watch some Supernatural.

ON THAT NOTE, ANYONE WHO HASN'T, SIGN UP FOR BULLZ SUPERNATURAL GAME ON RM AND TELL HIM I SENT YOU. YOU WILL GET A PRIZE, AND ME TOO!

:p
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It is quite clear what snow was saying. He was saying that the mere presence of a night kill does not a baddie make. And he's 100% right.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:It is quite clear what snow was saying. He was saying that the mere presence of a night kill does not a baddie make. And he's 100% right.
We can always just call NK kids, regardless of their goodness or badness "Killers" and call it a day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Spacedaisy wrote: Bullz, you have not PMed me... I'm hurt. *cries*
I'm sure you can see from the chaos of today that I've got a good reason not to want to PM anybody any more. It's nothing personal, I'd totally have been all over a PM to you if you'd been here from the start!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Llama, that sounds like a good approach until you consider that if we all think like that, someone is still going to die. You are just choosing to take your chances. Plus, we do have to have something to talk about in this thread, otherwise we all just sit by waiting and hoping the tides don't turn against us this time around. Trust me, I've done these last team standing games before, and once you are the one the tables have turned on, well you're screwed.
That's true daisy, but I want other people to be killed. Other people being killed gets me closer to my goal, and the odds are in my favor of surviving. Anyway, I don't understand how Matt's "probing" was supposed to reveal the person with the NK anyway. In normal mafia games, people have tells when they have BTSC, but everyone has BTSC here, so what are we looking for?

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I wouldn't mind being night killed, if you know what I mean.
We most certainly do not know what you mean. Pretty much ever. :biggrin:
Oih.,´¨ :sigh:

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

thellama73 wrote:It is quite clear what snow was saying. He was saying that the mere presence of a night kill does not a baddie make. And he's 100% right.
Omg I can't help myself.

There are no baddies in this game, Llama so please stop using that word. The word baddie in a LMS game sends chills down my spine, and will probably vote for anyone who uses that word to describe a player in the future.
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Matt F wrote:Snowdog, do you not want to lynch the players who have a NK capability? Would you not call them bad guys?
I'm not Snow Dog, but I want to answer this anyway. There are sixteen players, only one of which is my teammate. So the NKer has a 7/8 chance of helping my team toward victory rather than hurting us (assuming a random probability of NKs.) I am not in a particular hurry to lynch that role.
Very good point, Llama.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Llama, I completely agree that whatever he was trying to do really did not accomplish revealing any NKs.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote:
Omg I can't help myself.

There are no baddies in this game, Llama so please stop using that word. The word baddie in a LMS game sends chills down my spine, and will probably vote for anyone who uses that word to describe a player in the future.
I said "not a baddie" which does not imply the existence of baddies. Are you misunderstanding me on purpose now?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Spacedaisy wrote:Llama, I completely agree that whatever he was trying to do really did not accomplish revealing any NKs.
To be honest if I had an NK I'd be advertising it and offering my allegiance to all the players I like the most (which would include Matt), so if he really thinks he's found a killer in me he couldn't be more wrong.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I tried to watch Supernatural for five min, but I couldn't with the lynch still going on.

I think people are using crazy semantics to vote for me this game. "Omg Matt said the word baddie."

Then going on to say I started the confusion, yes, I very well did. I have tried to stop it since last night, when I pointed out to Llama that maybe AP thought the same as Llama did regarding the word "partner".

Yet DH and Bullz, Snowy and Llama, (both Snowy and Llama were in negotiations to have an alliance with Bullz and DH, btw, thread, just so you know) are still trying to pin something on me here. They are working together.

So, since there are no good or bad guys, I think I will try to lynch people in this game who have an obvious alliance in this game.

Note how Llama never responded to my post about him saying he and Bullz were in negotiations. It's because they have prolly formed an alliance, and Bullz right now is lying, saying nobody will talk to him about forming one.

Snowy, Llama have already voted for me this game, with DH and Bullz saying they wish they could change their vote.

If I do get got today, that's okay, but thread, be sure to be on the lookout for these four piling votes on players throughout the rest of the game.

Just sayin'.

LINKI - FYI, I love my Bullzy. I always will. :hugs:
Image Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

Still have 7 left to vote, with about 15 minutes to go.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote: Note how Llama never responded to my post about him saying he and Bullz were in negotiations. It's because they have prolly formed an alliance, and Bullz right now is lying, saying nobody will talk to him about forming one.
I declined Bullzeye's invitation, after giving it a little consideration. I have had no contact with Snow Dog.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matt F, in all fairness to the people who are voting you, I think they are doing it because you have lied, pretty much to or about everyone. The only reason I have no desire to lynch you is because it seems in my best interest to let you go on making craziness because it keeps me off the chopping block. Plus I think it unlikely you have a NK. But if I felt for some reason it became in my best interest to vote for you, I would in a heart beat. I think you are awesome and all, but that is just kind of the way the game rolls.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Lizzy »

Vomps, don't make me go after you! :WTF:

Interesting game you're playing Matt. On this occasion I'll make it personal, not business... in the loving memory of the beloved King of Town. LONG LIVE THE KING ;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:I tried to watch Supernatural for five min, but I couldn't with the lynch still going on.
I'm disappointed in you yet again! :p
Matt F wrote:Yet DH and Bullz, Snowy and Llama, (both Snowy and Llama were in negotiations to have an alliance with Bullz and DH, btw, thread, just so you know) are still trying to pin something on me here. They are working together.
I have no allies. I've spoken to both Snow and Llama but they both said no for different reasons. Snow didn't see the point and Llama said something about other commitments.
Matt F wrote:So, since there are no good or bad guys, I think I will try to lynch people in this game who have an obvious alliance in this game.
Yet you were quite happy for alliances to happen when you wanted one with me. Also I've now got reason to believe you lied about at least one, possibly two things while we were negotiating.
Matt F wrote:Note how Llama never responded to my post about him saying he and Bullz were in negotiations. It's because they have prolly formed an alliance, and Bullz right now is lying, saying nobody will talk to him about forming one.
I don't know why Llama would've told you we were in negotiations because the only negotiations we had were me saying we've been a kickass team before and could be again, and him turning me down like a bad date.
LINKI - FYI, I love my Bullzy. I always will. :hugs:
:hugs:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

That's fair, Daisy. Although I only lied to two people, through PMs, to A Person and Llama. And that was back when I thought there were bad guys in the game, which apparently there are none.

Even Bullz and DH, and Llama, and A Person can all tell you I have been straight with everyone about what I've done in the thread. So no, I have not lied to everyone.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt F wrote:Even Bullz and DH, and Llama, and A Person can all tell you I have been straight with everyone about what I've done in the thread. So no, I have not lied to everyone.
Am I right here? Have I been completely open with everything I've said in thread?
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote: Even Bullz and DH, and Llama, and A Person can all tell you I have been straight with everyone about what I've done in the thread. So no, I have not lied to everyone.
So your PM to me that you had created an alliance with Bullz and that he said we were partners was true then? Ha. Liar.

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by DharmaHelper »

I haven't made any alliances with anyone. This may come as a surprise, but I'm not as familiar with this crowd as I am with the RM crowd, which makes it hard for me to find people I trust, and hard for people to trust me I'm sure. Any contact I've had has and will remain confidential, however. I am a vault of secrecy
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by A Person »

I do feel bad for it, but I have to vote for Matt F because his actions so far seem the most suspicious, (but nothing to do with baddies or civs ;))
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Llama, I said in the thread. And I openly admitted to lying to you in a PM, which now you are using to say I haven't been honest in the thread.

Who's twisting now?

I admit, at the start of the game, I guess I was confused about their not being baddies, but everything I've done since then has been trying to undo the confusion.

Yet ya all won't let me. :(

Linki - Honestly AP, I don't blame you, at this point it's either you or me. I expect you'll be fine this round because of my actions.

BUT THREAD...I don't believe for a second that Llama, Snowdog, Bullz, and DH haven't come to an alliance together. Just make sure they don't all pile votes on others throughout the rest of the game. Hopefully me pointing this out will break their alliance anyway, so maybe you won't even have to worry about it.
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I tossed a vote on BWT, because I wanted to vote someone who seemed invisible.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”