Total votes: 9
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 6

Post by EnderWiggin »

Ender time is over. Gnight
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

@Jackofhearts2005

What are you thinking?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 288
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm @Jackofhearts2005

What are you thinking?
I’m thinking Ender but it certainly isn’t a done deal for me.

My biggest issue is that nearly all the criticisms I can level at Ender to say “maybe this is a wolf” also apply to me. 😬
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

For some reason I thought this game was over last night. Lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WEll if anyone wants to talk in the next little while I'm around, I've found no reason to change my vote tho.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

This is deader than the mouse my cats used to catch and then play with for hours.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 128

Post by falcon45ca »

@Jackofhearts2005 @Lime Coke Up to you guys to break the tie. I lose the tie BTW
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine

Roughly 3 hours left? I’m not feeling totally confident here but real life/video games has kept me from finishing my isos so far
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

My mindset is to vote out Ender. I'll drop my vote on him with an hour left of the day.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 26
They/them

Re: Smilies Mafia - GAME END

Post by MartinGG99 »

Smilies Mafia has ended.

The following players have won, after Enderwiggin was chopped:
Jackofheats2005, TonyStarkPrime, and Seanzie. All of whom were part of the Mafia faction. The following night-kill was unavoidable and mandatory.

Please remember to be mindful of the community's culture of respect and site rules, as they apply post-game:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Spec/dead chat link: https://discord.gg/wxYbYdVQuD

Mafia chat link: https://discord.gg/yHtpVqb6Ff

Neighborhood chat link: https://discord.gg/VHmEVhFyX9

The nature of fake-claims were hidden green-color suggestions on Mafia's role-cards that weren't shown upon flip. They were largely meant to prevent them from just being chopped based on claim in the event of an early mass-claim. I also offered to give mafia the benefit of having their alternate (whatever they could think of) fake-claim written in a way that I would write it if they so wished, though I would not guarantee to them however good that fake-claim was.

Role list:
Town

Town 1 (Nanook)
:cloud9:
Your alignment is Town.
:coffee2:
Once per game, on any day phase, you can gift another player coffee. This will grant them an additional charge to a non-fatal ability of their choice. They will not receive it until the end of the day phase. The player who receives Coffee has the option of gifting it to someone else on the next day-phase if they do not decide to use it for themselves by the end of the night.
Day Processing
:doh:
You don't have any more abilities.
Town 2 (ilario)
Your alignment is Town.
:zombie:
Three times per game at night, you can choose a player to visit. You must attempt to use all of your charges by the end of night 4.
Level 2 Processing
:disappoint:
Town 3 (Gavial)
Your alignment is Town.
:nicenod:
Once per game at night, you can neighborize any player publicly agreeing with any of your posts on the previous day. This will grant you a temporary non-anonymous BTSC chat with them. The neighborhood will last a full (Day + Night) cycle.
Level 4 Processing
:consoling:
Twice per game at night, you can send a player a message. Messages cannot exceed 200 words.
Level 2 Processing
Town 4 (Falcon45ca)
Your alignment is Town.
:jail:
Once per game at night, you may arrest another player. They will be removed from the game for the next day phase only. They will not be able to vote nor be vote-able, nor will they be able to post or do anything.
Level 5 Processing
:wall:
If your action fails, then you will gain back the charge and be able to use it again.
Level 5 Processing
Town 5 (Dyson Sphere)
Your alignment is Town.
:smoky:
On night 2 you may target 3 players at once. If all 3 are your alignment, your action will fail. If at least one of them is not your alignment, you will be informed of this. You may not self-target.
Level 4 Processing
:paranoid:
Town 6 (Enderwiggin)
Your alignment is Town.
:ninja:
Twice per game at night, you can detect how many people visit or target you in the night, not including yourself. This cannot be re-directed onto another player.
Level 5 Processing
:omg:
Town 7 (RondoDimBuckle)
Your alignment is Town.
:hug:
Twice per game at night, you can protect and role-block (prevent them from doing anything) a player. It is not possible for you to attempt the role-block or protection in part only.
Level 1 Processing
:beer:
Town 8 (Lime Coke)
Your alignment is Town.
:bounce:
Twice per game at night, any non-fatal night actions targeting you will instead target the player who targeted you. This does not work on abilities targeting more than one player. You must attempt to use this twice before Night 4, or you will die.
Level 2 Processing
:p
Town 9 (Alison)
Your alignment is Town.
:ohyeah:
Twice per game at night, you can discover if a player used any active abilities in the current and past phases. You do not learn what those abilities were or when exactly such abilities were used; only that they were used.
Level 5 Processing
:welcome:
Town 10 (Scotty)
Your alignment is Town.
:wiz:
Once per game at night, you may force a player to target another player. If they have multiple abilities, then only the first one (top-to-down) is chosen. This ability may fail subject to host interpretation of how this ability interacts with other abilities (such as multi-targeting abilities, where this ability will fail). Killing actions or abilities are never affected.
Level 1 Processing
:flamed:
Mafia

Mafia 1 (Seanzie)
:mafia:
Your alignment is Mafia.
:Uhh:
Twice per game at night, you can commute to become nontargetable, causing nearly all abilities to fail if they target you.
Level 2 Processing
Fake Claim: Make it "Once per game". Even with that, you may want to exercise caution claiming this. If it is not suitable then replace with "You have an automatic bullet-proof vest. This will protect you from a single kill. You won't know if your vest was used up at any point." and make it "Level 5 Processing".
:bored:
Once per game at night, you can throw a ball at a player. If it returns to you, then that player was targeted by 2 or more players (not including yourself). Additionally, if the ball is returned, you can throw the ball again. Note that players who self-target with an ability, or don't use an ability, are considered to have targeted themselves.
Level 5 Processing
Fake Claim: As-is. If this is not suitable, then replace with "You don't have any more abilities".
Mafia 2 (TonyStarkPrime)
Your alignment is Mafia.
:rolleyes:
Twice per game, you can learn the name of the first player to visit you in the night (if any). In the event that multiple players have visited you, only the visiting player(s) with the highest level of processing in their ability will be shown.
Level 5 Processing
Fake Claim: As-is.

:workit:
Once per game, you may enhance the mafia kill to ignore any and all protection abilities.
Level 3 Processing
Fake Claim: You don't have any more abilities.
Mafia 3 (Jackofhearts2005)
Your alignment is Mafia.
:evileye:
Make a list of the players by the end of night 1. You will then learn, each night in order, the smilies and abilities (but not alignment) of those you visit. Night 1 you will visit the first player on the list, unless the first player is dead in which case you will visit the second player, and so on. This will occur until the end of night three; presuming no interference or deaths, you would have checked the top three players of the list you submitted on night 1.
Level 4 Processing
Fake Claim: Twice per game at night, you can detect a player's abilities, but neither alignment nor similes.
:noble:
If you die, your role-card reveal is never shown.
Level 5 Processing
Fake Claim: You don't have any more abilities.

(@ mention list)
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Scotty
@falcon45ca
@EnderWiggin
@Lime Coke
@TonyStarkPrime
@Alison
@ilario
@Gavial
@Dyson sphere
@Jackofhearts2005
@RondoDimBuckle
@Seanzie
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

> jack
> endgame
> jack maf

gg
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gg townies. Sorry for putting you through that final day but I got distracted by work at EOD yesterday. XD
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Oh and 2 things:

1) I believe I had a balance oversight when Dyson sphere's ability fired and yet the mafia night-kill got blocked in the same night. Had everyone known or believed that Dyson could not have been lying nor could have been blocked (which was an implied possibility by the night-kill being prevented) this would have been almost if not completely deadly towards the mafia's chances of winning since that would soft-confirm 4 players as town. The only possibly counterract of that situation was Seanzie's commuter ability.....but that wasn't possible since he died day 1. I tried to counter-balance stronger abilities with a lack of information (such as forcing Rondo's ability to do both a protect and a block), and I suspect I did not do enough to Dyson's role and this game could've gone much worse for the mafia due in part to this oversight.

2) I forgot to mention and thank our wonderful MoDs for MoDding this game, @Hally and @Made.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Need a banner made?

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

GGs
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Syn wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:12 pm Need a banner made?
I hadn't really gotten around to it. I could possibly make one but then I thought one with animated GIF's of two :srsnod: or something like that would be neat. Unfortunately I'm too stupid to achieve that so it would likely be a still image.

If you would like to do it though then I would really appreciate it!
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

not winning the game at F6 was purely due to me having a piano lesson that ran long. whoops. I pinged jack at 3 to make sure he'd be there at eod and then
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

ggwp
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

just want to say thanks to the players for making this a relatively conflict free game

made MoDing a piece of cake :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

GG.

I played so well Day 1 and then every day after that I just got lost. I was trying to read the game and I kept blanking out on everything.

Sorry guys, I was horrible overall.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Edited-in the mafia chat link. Both Jack and TSP gave their approval and Seanzie only had 8 messages of relatively little note so I presumed that it wouldn't be really any issue for me to put the link up.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:20 pm GG.

I played so well Day 1 and then every day after that I just got lost. I was trying to read the game and I kept blanking out on everything.

Hey.
At least you and Falcon town read each other the entire game after I told you guys to.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Still don’t like how Jack won with a claim of “2-Shot None of your Business.”
Did no one think to like ask Jack for his role?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Gavial wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Hey.
At least you and Falcon town read each other the entire game after I told you guys to.
Yeahhhh and I let you go over and didn't sheep you on Jack.

Sorry.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I mean is plan would you probably be to ignored anyone who asks him for his role but still
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:23 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Hey.
Yeahhhh and I let you go over and didn't sheep you on Jack.

Sorry.
It’s all good.
You were inactive and weren’t there. You probably got busy.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Yeah I figured by the hedginess. I just got stubborn over Falcon not listening to me lmao
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Also if anyone read the TSP and Jack interact like LOL.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I probably could've tried salvaging something but eh. Ngl my wim was kind burnt
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 4

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:19 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:52 pm If I’m clearing all teams with Ender on them I think Jack is always a wolf
Who am I a wolf with then?

LC? Falcon?

Like, Gav was right about one thing and it's that I'm clearly antialigned with everyone but you and Ender.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:34 pm well you're most antialigned with me and ender though so that's the secondary problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:04 pm 4 vs 2.

Actually, we mechanically do sleep here. Except Ilario is confirmed so wolves just shoot there and 3 vs 2 is harder.

Bottom line, we yeet wrong today and we lose. And I’m not feeling very confident in anything.
Not only that, Falcon’s ability could lose in lylo if he’s a wolf which I don’t /think?/ is likely but like whatever
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:24 pm I'm still just super frustrated with Gav. Like....go back and read his case on me. It's all circular logic and flat incorrect shit. Yet, his entire worldview was built on that. Really just fucked up yesterday and fucks up today.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:27 pm Not like "halp me not get yeeted" cause I'll do that on my own but like "halp, I'm so lost after these misyeets and idk where there could be a 2 player wolfteam atp but at least I know you're town so just generally halp me find the wolves"
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:27 pm also fwiw sheeping gav is bad in general
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:06 am I still think Jack/Ender is decently unlikely, Jack is more likely wolf. He could have coached Falcon, but I said that team didn’t work for some reason yesterday. Lime/Jack makes Jack’s slam vote on Sean make sense but Ender says Lime kills Ender which like idk. So then Ender/Lime and Ender/Falcon, Ender/Falcon is too tricky I think, just based on my reasonable certainty of how decent I am at reading Falcon, Ender/Lime?? Solves the Ender problem, I think it’s a reasonable conclusion. Lime/Falcon probably same as Falcon/Ender but actually Ender/Lime probably can get Rondo to go over on N1 now that I think about it. Lime/Jack then, D1 play for Falcon to go over was foiled by me saving falcon, Jack couldn’t push through, took the lesser of two busses. Jack probably still fits on more teams, he should go first I guess. I’m in bed and gonna sleep on it, this has been ramblings with tsp
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 5

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:33 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:34 pm Imma sheep Gav here

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
Gav said I’m town
Cuz there's this
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:33 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:27 pm also fwiw sheeping gav is bad in general
And then this
Hypocrisy is a staple of the townie playbook :kadaj:
^
:/
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:14 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:12 pm Need a banner made?
I hadn't really gotten around to it. I could possibly make one but then I thought one with animated GIF's of two :srsnod: or something like that would be neat. Unfortunately I'm too stupid to achieve that so it would likely be a still image.

If you would like to do it though then I would really appreciate it!
I don't know how to make an animated banner, sorry. Maybe @Long Con does.

ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:32 pm I probably could've tried salvaging something but eh. Ngl my wim was kind burnt
I was hoping you and Falcon were gonna quick vote him today.
When you guys voted Skip I was like “Yes! Maybe you’ll figure it out guys!”.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

But nope.
If you stayed and voted tsp though Ender then Jack wouldn’t have won because the only thing saving him is “If I was scum I could have voted Falcon and won.”

I think if that was the case he would have gotten quick voted and Jack would have lost but it’s like funny enough Jack gets voted but it doesn’t do anything so like, next time I’m just gonna push whom I believe is scum instantly so it’s not a late vote.
I just don’t wanna get too tunnelled on it but I’ll still try and push them as hard as I can in hopes people vote with me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tbh I would've considered moving if Falc did
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:38 pm Tbh I would've considered moving if Falc did
I might've been paranoid of you after Casual Dining.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I wonder what TSP would have done if me, him and Ender voted Jack out.
If he won after voting Jack out I’ll give him play of the year award because technically he’d have to push both me and Ender.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I shouldn't have given in to paranoia and just voted TSP second last day
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:38 pm Tbh I would've considered moving if Falc did
Yeah I was really hoping @falcon45ca would quick vote Jack and you’d join him
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:39 pm I shouldn't have given in to paranoia and just voted TSP second last day
Yeah and I had the same problem.
I was paranoid it was you and not TSP.
(So even though I had a plan that would remove both of you.)
I really REALLY wanted to get out Jack because he was my for sure scum
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:39 pm
I might've been paranoid of you after Casual Dining.
You know what? I can accept this.

I think the hing I'm mildly sad about was getting townread by all the clears and re-entering discussion once they died
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I should have just stick to the plan and voted TSP and if he flips green we vote Ender and if he flips Red we get Jack
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I probably wouldn't have been so antagonistic towards you if I hadn't felt like you'd added my name to thepool for no reason lmao
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Felt like classic expand the poe
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm I probably wouldn't have been so antagonistic towards you if I hadn't felt like you'd added my name to thepool for no reason lmao
It was based on Jack.
He could only be associated as buddies with TSP or you.
No one else.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Technically there was a world where Ender was scum with LC/Falcon but I already evaluated Jack as lock scum so that world was removed.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm Felt like classic expand the poe
Understandable.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm I probably wouldn't have been so antagonistic towards you if I hadn't felt like you'd added my name to thepool for no reason lmao
Nah you kinda had every right to be with me at least.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m still a bit salty because I KNOW Jack could have played well better and didn’t so I don’t think this win is well deserved.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Way better*

Return to “Previous Jobs”