Total votes: 9
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 6

Post by Lime Coke »

Who the fuck is not voting for these day phases to end in 24 hours?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 288
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So.

Great result yesterday. I'm surprised we managed to get a wolf with only 2 players online at EOD.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:11 pm Who the fuck is not voting for these day phases to end in 24 hours?
It'll work out for the best since I'm going to be on the road at this time tomorrow.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:12 pm So.

Great result yesterday. I'm surprised we managed to get a wolf with only 2 players online at EOD.
Yup, my bad.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Honestly I was wanting to vote sleep so this just gets to F3 but if we want to vote someone off this day phase let's go for it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:14 pm Honestly I was wanting to vote sleep so this just gets to F3 but if we want to vote someone off this day phase let's go for it.
I mean, if we vote sleep, wolves just shoot me since me being online and Tony going over by 1 clears me.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Annnnd Falcon just left his vote on TSP, his last post at EOD was at 2:30 which was an hour and a half ago.

Is it just Ender?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think I'm the only player cleared by that, though.

Falcon looks pretty good on account of he's been semi motivated (at least firey) and yet he didn't show up for EOD. Yes, it's possible for a wolf to get caught up at work or whatever but I tend to think a wolf doesn't put his vote on his partner like +12 hours out and then dip at lylo.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like if Falcon is with TSP then he could've just voted Jack at the last second and won the game.

It's literally between Jack and Ender at this rate but I've felt like Jack has been towny the entire game. The only thing that's holding me back is the Gavial read, but I trust myself more.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:20 pm Annnnd Falcon just left his vote on TSP, his last post at EOD was at 2:30 which was an hour and a half ago.

Is it just Ender?
lol I like that you came to roughly the same conclusion as me for roughly the same reason at the same time.

I've been thinking it's you but gah I've been thinking that as we yeeted townie after townie after townie and Ender's turnaround on me near EOD at lylo when the only other vote placed (iirc) is on an eventually yeeted wolf is like a pretty bad look.

I probably need to stop using my gut on the both of you and deep dive.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:21 pm Like if Falcon is with TSP then he could've just voted Jack at the last second and won the game.

It's literally between Jack and Ender at this rate but I've felt like Jack has been towny the entire game. The only thing that's holding me back is the Gavial read, but I trust myself more.
And if it was me with TSP (I'm looking at the tiebreaker and the votecount now), I could have voted Falcon at the last second and won.

If it was Ender + TSP, they could have both voted me at the last second and won.

But TSP wasn't online and neither was Falcon and neither were you. Falcon was (apparently) online pretty close to EOD though and he left that vote on Tony. Ender's EOD was bad. Your EOD is kinda neutral since you know, it didn't exist. XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:21 pm Like if Falcon is with TSP then he could've just voted Jack at the last second and won the game.

And if it was me with TSP (I'm looking at the tiebreaker and the votecount now), I could have voted Falcon at the last second and won.

If it was Ender + TSP, they could have both voted me at the last second and won.

But TSP wasn't online and neither was Falcon and neither were you. Falcon was (apparently) online pretty close to EOD though and he left that vote on Tony. Ender's EOD was bad. Your EOD is kinda neutral since you know, it didn't exist. XD
Or was he? :ponder:

Cause if he was, that clears Ender too.
But no, he was not
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually no matter what TSP was going over.

Me
Jack
Falcon
Ilario
Ender
TSP

That was priority list when day started with the ties. So technically it was between you and TSP only.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Actually no matter what TSP was going over.

Me
Jack
Falcon
Ilario
Ender
TSP

That was priority list when day started with the ties. So technically it was between you and TSP only.
It's not based on the first day posting?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm
:srsnod: Smilies Mafia :srsnod:

A role-madness-like game for 13 players

SETUP INFORMATION SPOILER
~~Public Setup Information:

-General:

Each player gets two completely unique smilies, and an additional alignment smilie. Here are the alignment smilies for the Mafia and the Town:
:cloud9:
Your alignment is Town.
:mafia:
Your alignment is Mafia.
There may or may not be a third party.

Most non-alignment smilies have abilities or effects/passives. Aside from a smilie that doesn't give an ability or effect, there are no duplicate abilities. Anyone with a smilie that doesn't give an ability for that smilie will have this written:
You don't have any more abilities.
All active abilities have limited shots or something to that effect. Some may have more limitations. All abilities, active or not, are at least somewhat inspired by the smilie that has it. Additionally, for player & host convenience, all active or passive abilities have an assigned "Processing Level" to it to give you an idea as to when your ability occurs. See the spoiler for full details.
Ability Processing:

First to last

Day Processing (End of Day)
Level 1 (Typically Interference)
Level 2
Level 3 (Typically Killing; Factional Kill)
Level 4
Level 5 (Other)

For example, if your abilit(ies) take effect on Level 2, then they only occur AFTER Level 1 has been processed. Level 5 is a special level if the ability is passive; in rare cases will a passive at level 5 affect actions or events processed before it. All abilities or passives on the same level occur simultaneously with each other. In the event of a interference conflict (likely due to being on the same level & targeting each other), abilities that tend to prevent ability use or target the smallest amount of players go first.

You are informed if your abilities fail, including abilities that may not normally generate feedback. If your night abilities fail for whatever reason, either due to interference or due to ability limitation or otherwise, you would receive something like this as feedback:
:huh:
Your ability/night-action failed.
You may claim abilities/smilies in this game. You may mass-claim too, but if you do then I would begin to wonder whether you're a player or rather an agent of Chaos. In other words, there is no strict soup-kill or rule preventing claiming. There is no guarantee of negatives or benefits from mass-claiming BUT it could back-fire in a number of ways in varying degrees. Probably even more ways than I can think of. Or someone just straight soul-reads me and my past few month's occasional work into this setup and throws all non-town into oblivion.

I will not be commenting on the nature of fake-claims for non-towns.

-Rules:

Firstly, a reminder of the site/community rules:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Please remember that there is always a game "Moderator On Duty" (MoD) or "Game Facilitator" assigned to every game on The Syndicate. They are there to listen to your problems during the game and can potentially assist you if you have any issues with another player or the host. Their purpose, in that aspect, is to make the game more enjoyable for everyone involved while also more respectful if need be.

Secondly, here are my personal game rules. If you break these, you likely won't get administrative action from staff (outside of maliciously disrespecting the host and/or other players when doing so) but you may suffer in-game consequences if I deem it reasonable.

You don't *have* to read my personal rules, as most of it is just the unwritten rules of Forum Mafia written down, but if you want to make sure you don't step on any toes then read it. It also contains my definitions of angle-shooting and bastardry (towards the end of it) which may be relevant to you even if you knew all the rules.

Link: Martin's General Setup Rules & Clarification

-Mechanics/Other:

~~~Phases:
Day 48h / Night 24h
-SoD/EoD will be at 4 PM (EST).
-There is no night 0; the game begins on day 1.
-During the night, the thread will be closed.
-Actions are submissable up to 1 hour prior to an EoD/SoD.
-There may be temporary slight adjustments to SoD/EoD/Day/Night times or lengths if I run into a very unexpected scheduling issue. When I host for a set time, I expect myself to be there and able.

~~~Day Elimination/Execution/Chop (EEC):
-There is no single term I use when referring to EEC's. I may end up even using the word "Deletion/Deleted" instead at times on a whim.
-EEC's are done by vote in a poll at the top of the page. It will be in a plurality-based format.
-The very moment the EoD time hits :00 on my computer is when I will refresh the page, screenshot the poll, and then post it + lock the thread. Role flip(s) after death will be posted soon after as well processing as any day actions.
-Any ties for EEC will be determined arbitrarily by whoever posted first in the game. The person who posted last will be the day's EEC.
-There will be an option to skip. However, the number of players voting to skip must be greater than the total players voting to chop anyone (Ex: 2 votes on A and 1 vote on B means 4 votes are needed to skip).
-Votes are never locked unless you were forced to vote by an ability. This doesn't mean that there is a vote-forcing ability in the game.
-It is recommended that you make a post with the [VOTE: ] aubergine tag whenever you do vote in the poll. It is not required, however.

~~~Factional kill Mechanics:
-Members of a faction that can kill may vote who to kill each night.
-In the event of a tie among the votes, the voter with the longest Syndicate name arbitrarily wins the vote.
-Factional kills are mandatory. If there are no votes, the kill will be randomized among non-faction players.
-Factional kills are assigned to be done by a faction member. If there are no volunteers, this is randomized.
-Factional kills don't cost a player their night-action. If they used one of their abilities and did the kill in a night, a typical tracker role could see them visiting two targets at the same time.

The game beings on Wednesday, at 4 PM EST.

ISO Links:

Alison
Dyson sphere
EnderWiggin
falcon45ca
Gavial
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lime Coke
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
RondoDimBuckle
Scotty
Seanzie
TonyStarkPrime
(Host) Martin

Night Phase Links:

Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5

Who-Posted-First: (The bottom-most player in this list gets chopped if they are part of a tie)
Scotty
Lime Coke
TonyStarkPrime
RondoDimBuckle
Jackofheats2005
Enderwiggin
Alison
Seanzie
Gavial
ilario
Dyson Sphere
falcon45ca
I assumed this was the tiebreaker all game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I wasn't actually here for EOD to tell if he was online or not. His last post was 2:40.

If he was online then yeah you both could've just switched to someone like Ender to force a tie since no one was around.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm
:srsnod: Smilies Mafia :srsnod:

A role-madness-like game for 13 players

SETUP INFORMATION SPOILER
~~Public Setup Information:

-General:

Each player gets two completely unique smilies, and an additional alignment smilie. Here are the alignment smilies for the Mafia and the Town:
:cloud9:
Your alignment is Town.
:mafia:
Your alignment is Mafia.
There may or may not be a third party.

Most non-alignment smilies have abilities or effects/passives. Aside from a smilie that doesn't give an ability or effect, there are no duplicate abilities. Anyone with a smilie that doesn't give an ability for that smilie will have this written:
You don't have any more abilities.
All active abilities have limited shots or something to that effect. Some may have more limitations. All abilities, active or not, are at least somewhat inspired by the smilie that has it. Additionally, for player & host convenience, all active or passive abilities have an assigned "Processing Level" to it to give you an idea as to when your ability occurs. See the spoiler for full details.
Ability Processing:

First to last

Day Processing (End of Day)
Level 1 (Typically Interference)
Level 2
Level 3 (Typically Killing; Factional Kill)
Level 4
Level 5 (Other)

For example, if your abilit(ies) take effect on Level 2, then they only occur AFTER Level 1 has been processed. Level 5 is a special level if the ability is passive; in rare cases will a passive at level 5 affect actions or events processed before it. All abilities or passives on the same level occur simultaneously with each other. In the event of a interference conflict (likely due to being on the same level & targeting each other), abilities that tend to prevent ability use or target the smallest amount of players go first.

You are informed if your abilities fail, including abilities that may not normally generate feedback. If your night abilities fail for whatever reason, either due to interference or due to ability limitation or otherwise, you would receive something like this as feedback:
:huh:
Your ability/night-action failed.
You may claim abilities/smilies in this game. You may mass-claim too, but if you do then I would begin to wonder whether you're a player or rather an agent of Chaos. In other words, there is no strict soup-kill or rule preventing claiming. There is no guarantee of negatives or benefits from mass-claiming BUT it could back-fire in a number of ways in varying degrees. Probably even more ways than I can think of. Or someone just straight soul-reads me and my past few month's occasional work into this setup and throws all non-town into oblivion.

I will not be commenting on the nature of fake-claims for non-towns.

-Rules:

Firstly, a reminder of the site/community rules:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Please remember that there is always a game "Moderator On Duty" (MoD) or "Game Facilitator" assigned to every game on The Syndicate. They are there to listen to your problems during the game and can potentially assist you if you have any issues with another player or the host. Their purpose, in that aspect, is to make the game more enjoyable for everyone involved while also more respectful if need be.

Secondly, here are my personal game rules. If you break these, you likely won't get administrative action from staff (outside of maliciously disrespecting the host and/or other players when doing so) but you may suffer in-game consequences if I deem it reasonable.

You don't *have* to read my personal rules, as most of it is just the unwritten rules of Forum Mafia written down, but if you want to make sure you don't step on any toes then read it. It also contains my definitions of angle-shooting and bastardry (towards the end of it) which may be relevant to you even if you knew all the rules.

Link: Martin's General Setup Rules & Clarification

-Mechanics/Other:

~~~Phases:
Day 48h / Night 24h
-SoD/EoD will be at 4 PM (EST).
-There is no night 0; the game begins on day 1.
-During the night, the thread will be closed.
-Actions are submissable up to 1 hour prior to an EoD/SoD.
-There may be temporary slight adjustments to SoD/EoD/Day/Night times or lengths if I run into a very unexpected scheduling issue. When I host for a set time, I expect myself to be there and able.

~~~Day Elimination/Execution/Chop (EEC):
-There is no single term I use when referring to EEC's. I may end up even using the word "Deletion/Deleted" instead at times on a whim.
-EEC's are done by vote in a poll at the top of the page. It will be in a plurality-based format.
-The very moment the EoD time hits :00 on my computer is when I will refresh the page, screenshot the poll, and then post it + lock the thread. Role flip(s) after death will be posted soon after as well processing as any day actions.
-Any ties for EEC will be determined arbitrarily by whoever posted first in the game. The person who posted last will be the day's EEC.
-There will be an option to skip. However, the number of players voting to skip must be greater than the total players voting to chop anyone (Ex: 2 votes on A and 1 vote on B means 4 votes are needed to skip).
-Votes are never locked unless you were forced to vote by an ability. This doesn't mean that there is a vote-forcing ability in the game.
-It is recommended that you make a post with the [VOTE: ] aubergine tag whenever you do vote in the poll. It is not required, however.

~~~Factional kill Mechanics:
-Members of a faction that can kill may vote who to kill each night.
-In the event of a tie among the votes, the voter with the longest Syndicate name arbitrarily wins the vote.
-Factional kills are mandatory. If there are no votes, the kill will be randomized among non-faction players.
-Factional kills are assigned to be done by a faction member. If there are no volunteers, this is randomized.
-Factional kills don't cost a player their night-action. If they used one of their abilities and did the kill in a night, a typical tracker role could see them visiting two targets at the same time.

The game beings on Wednesday, at 4 PM EST.

ISO Links:

Alison
Dyson sphere
EnderWiggin
falcon45ca
Gavial
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lime Coke
RondoDimBuckle
Scotty
Seanzie
TonyStarkPrime
(Host) Martin

Night Phase Links:

Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5

Who-Posted-First: (The bottom-most player in this list gets chopped if they are part of a tie)
Scotty
Lime Coke
TonyStarkPrime
RondoDimBuckle
Jackofheats2005
Enderwiggin
Alison
Seanzie
Gavial
ilario
Dyson Sphere
falcon45ca
I assumed this was the tiebreaker all game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Wait does it do it for the entire game or is it just for that day phase?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Idk but you'd think a wolf would so one of us is probably derpclear :wowee:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If it's the entire game then holy shit, yeah you could've won that easily with the tie gimmick.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

"Whoever posted first in the game."

Hooooooly shit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

He does say it was an arbitrary decision. :shrug2:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:35 pm He does say it was an arbitrary decision. :shrug2:
No idea what that even means.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:35 pm He does say it was an arbitrary decision. :shrug2:
No idea what that even means.
Based on whim, not like for a reason.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I wanna point out 2 of the clears who died locked me town so if you flip me to lose then I'm just gonna laugh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm trying to work out what's going on here because Falcon was the hard partner I had with TSP. D1 was a clusterfuck but why did he disrupt the Falcon Wagon and then try and get LC over instead of Seanzie if all three are wolves?

If TSP actually did that then he's big brained me
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I'm gonna point out that Yesterday was the one day I didn't vote tsp. I've been trying to get him over since D3 and pushed for him.

I did lose my nerve yesterday and vote Jack cause I thought it didn't matter and Jack had won but
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

What's the chances wolf!falcon busses yesterday?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 128

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm I wanna point out 2 of the clears who died locked me town so if you flip me to lose then I'm just gonna laugh.
Horrible reasoning, but I've seen town make the same claim.

Still scummy tho
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:59 pm What's the chances wolf!falcon busses yesterday?
Zero. I'm not a wolf

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:01 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm I wanna point out 2 of the clears who died locked me town so if you flip me to lose then I'm just gonna laugh.

Still scummy tho
All the players who read me best had me at town this game lmao.

How is that bad reasoning
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Let's have some fun to start, since no locked votes:
[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Will be rereading ISOs on this tho
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Still scummy tho

Now you're modifying.

You said 2 of the lock clear towns, not the players who read me best
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:28 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Still scummy tho

Now you're modifying.

You said 2 of the lock clear towns, not the players who read me best
Weirdly, the players who read me best and the players who had me lock town are not entirely the same people.

Ilario and Rondo - the lock towns - both had me at town status.

Note: Rondo was protecting me and only said: "If TSP is wrong I rescind my protection" (TSP was not in the end wrong)

Alison has had a good track record of reading me and her read D1 was that I wasn't a wolf. It wasn't as strong as some other reads but tbh she's so far been pretty accurate on me.

Rondo is the other person who reads me best because he's got years of experience but he gets rolled into the lock clear list.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Was there a reason Gav kept saying Jack+Ender/Jack+Tony?

Like is there anything antialigning Tony and Ender or is it just he was more sure about me?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:14 pm Was there a reason Gav kept saying Jack+Ender/Jack+Tony?

Like is there anything antialigning Tony and Ender or is it just he was more sure about me?
Other than the fact that I was pushing Tony for days?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:14 pm Was there a reason Gav kept saying Jack+Ender/Jack+Tony?

But not when it counted tho, right?
falcon45ca

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 5

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 am Outside chance of TSP/Jack but that feels weird because it means TSP sabotaged Jack's attempted Falcon misyeet and Jack sabotaged the LC misyeet.

Which just... doesn't feel teamed.
Interesting. So, I'm a misyeet am I?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Problem is that we're sheeping others reads, but Alison was tunneling Scotty, which I was second guessing myself based on her read on him, and he flipped town.

So at this rate the only one I can trust is myself.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Smilies Mafia - Day 5

Post by EnderWiggin »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:51 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 am Outside chance of TSP/Jack but that feels weird because it means TSP sabotaged Jack's attempted Falcon misyeet and Jack sabotaged the LC misyeet.

Which just... doesn't feel teamed.
Interesting. So, I'm a misyeet am I?
D1 you were a leading wagon.

If TSP/Jack are a team, then Jack attempted to prop you up as a misyeet to take the fall instead of Seanzie.

TSP came in and basically chased that wagon out of town, which is what resulted in Jack's buzzer beater.

Nice attempt to take my words out of context.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:20 pm

But not when it counted tho, right?
When I went to bed on the day that Dyson was flipped I said to "Get Gav or TSP".

TSP was the leading wagon at the time I went to bed. By 2 votes.

I was more confident in TSP than Gav but honestly didn't mind Gav going over because his tunnelling was not easy for me to read.

I want to know how I park vote on my buddy and go to bed and not even care about waking up for eod lmao. (Also I stand by Dyson being a bad yeet)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I am one of the people who wants 48 hour days. Because I am multitabling and want to be able to solve this and if we push to 24 hours I'm gonna have to cram which is just not good.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:47 pm Problem is that we're sheeping others reads, but Alison was tunneling Scotty, which I was second guessing myself based on her read on him, and he flipped town.

So at this rate the only one I can trust is myself.
Fuck do I want to see your flip too
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Honestly, I'm surrounded by scummy players. F3 is the safest bet for town to win IMO
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Skip] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 pm Honestly, I'm surrounded by scummy players. F3 is the safest bet for town to win IMO
Dude you act like your play is the cleanest out of all of us.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 pm Honestly, I'm surrounded by scummy players. F3 is the safest bet for town to win IMO
Dude you act like your play is the cleanest out of all of us.
If it's you, me, and let's Jack or TSP in an F3, who you voting for?

My play is the cleanest. TSP doesn't flip yesterday w/o me.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

God it's probably just Ender then? Why the fuck does Jack buzzer beater his own teammate Day 1?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

We're in LYLO right?

Let's say we skip, and go into a F3

If the F3 is me, LC, Ender. I'm voting Ender

F3 me, Jack, LC. I'm voting Jack

It's hard for me to see Jack as Maf after voting TSP

Return to “Previous Jobs”