Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%

Total votes: 17
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 334

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DrWilgy »

It is literally what my ability says to me. It is a yes or no.

Also wb Ruri. How you?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

I got off work early. :omg:
And now I'm tired.
Another day of work tomorrow and then day off.

But in-game, I'm confused.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Ruri
The Mark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Ruri »

Ruri wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:10 am Self-resolving:
Scotty:
Lock town due to desperado.

Epignosis:
Claimed 3p.

Syn/BoKnows:
Poisoned. Pending flip.

Tier 1, mech things:
RondoDimBuckle:
Was apparently green-checked by Wilgy. So, Wilgy might always have to flip first before Rondo.

Poison:
Claimed parity on 112, Rondo, TSP. Pushed 112 who flipped 3p. Pushed Koba for RB choice.

tutuu:
Claimed to have poisoned Bo. Claim was unprompted, and she pushed 112 who flipped 3p and gave her wishes (of which was used on Bo). I think Bo's flip should help figure tutuu out.

DrWilgy:
Claimed cop. Checked Bo/Rondo/Epi? Being wrong on Epi, or a claimed check, is not a good look. Bo flipping should determine Wilgy, but seeing as the check on Epi seems to be wrong, maybe not so necessary?

Tier 2:
sig and TSP:
Some mech with each other. Not quite tied to the point of being in Tier 1.

Made:
Treestump claim.

falcon45ca:
The only other game I remember them in was Deck Mafia 003, when they were town and voted themselves off on D1. I'm not sure if I can confidently read them, and would rather others do it instead. But I think from my limited experience with them, shouldn't they be trying to vote themselves off again?

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME:
I don't really remember their posts. But they claimed a witcher flavor. There was that game W!Mac said killing Nanook is pro-town, but didn't push Nanook here, so IDK if that means anything. Like, maybe Nanook has a NAI approach to games so it's near policy.

There's a huge interlink of mech in Wilgy, I think. Was thinking that should wait till we figure Bo out first, but the check on Epi seems to be wrong, so that probably answers the question? If so, Bo is likely gonna flip villa. If Bo is villa, that kinda implicates Tutuu and Wilgy. If poison is gonna take 2 phases to resolve, then we're gonna be a lot closer to LYLO without resolving anything.

I'm leaning towards Tier 2 for solving, while Tier 1 is a confusing mech list.
Going back to this.. WIlgy probably is town for checking Sig, or they're all a team and it's pretty dicey play. Tutuu flipped town. Maybe Wilgy's check was messed with, since he's still alive and claimed cop (Epi flipping witch hunter flavor doesn't seem like a non-threat to town). I'm not sure what Bo will flip now, but hopefully scum. 112 granted wishes, of which Tutuu used. It would be a problem if the poison was fake, or IDK what. 2 previous poisons worked differently, so maybe this might work differently.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

[VOTE: BoKnows] aubergine

For now.
Mafia Stats
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ruri wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:11 am [VOTE: BoKnows] aubergine

For now.
lol dying to poison, useless vote
[VOTE: ruri ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:11 am
Ruri wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:11 am [VOTE: BoKnows] aubergine

For now.
lol dying to poison, useless vote
[VOTE: ruri ] aubergine
Even if Tutuu flipped town, she claimed to have received it from someone else. You sure the poison is real?
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

At least that vote was real. Pfft.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am
Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:34 pm
not a threat to the civilian win condition
This is the only part of that quote that matters, the rest is irrelevant
it is not though.

he hadn't win the game because he hadn't got rid off few civilians.

"While I'm not a threat to the civilian win condition (beyond needing some of them dead), I DO need some of them dead."

so he would def. prioritize their kills over the scum to win the game??

that would reduce our numbers, and we will lose.

that's definitely contradicting his own statement.
Everything he said about whether he's a threat or not is totally meaningless other than the snippet I highlighted. It doesn't matter if he's potentially detrimental to town, it ONLY matters that his wincon is compatible with town's.

In other words, if town doesn't need to kill him to win, he woild be classified as Not A Threat. Whether he has to kill a town or can shoot a town or can win with either alignment is totally irrelevant and meaningless, the ONLY thing that matters is whether town has to kill him to win or not. According to epi town did not have to kill him to win.
According to Epi. But nice to see there was discussion about this.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:00 pm Someone shoulda poisoned poison.
:haha:
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:07 pm So Sig is not a threat. By proxy we can see TSP as clear as well I suppose.
You investigated Sig? Is that what you'd like us to believe?
Your overtly aggressive play is silly here Falcon. If you believe this to be ruse say it.

Undermining my clear of Sig/TSP is pointless.
You investigated TSP as well?

Overtly aggressive? Oh hunny, you haven't even begun to see me upset.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Say what you mean then. Why question things instead of present a case unless you know that case to be false and weak?
I question things cuz that's my playstyle.

I think your claim is weak and false. I believe the case has already been made, given Epi's flip, you making a case against me & choosing to not investigate me tho you've had me in the POE for a long time.

Oh yeah, and Maf don't seem to care that you're alive....which is strange for a cop, don't ya think?
They probably do. My first game actually had a cop brought into endgame but blocked.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Ruri »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:49 pm Wilgy living today gives him another day to cop if he is one. And mafia will have to kill one of us. Even though Rondo says he can “save me” tonight as the 6th doctor or whatever, I still think it should be me. They kill Wilgy, they reveal he was right about rondo and made. It’s not in their best interest. And it’s also not in our best interests to kill Wilgy today.
I agree. Im not gonna self-pres against him
Hmm.. This was right.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm 112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.
I see. From 112, AKA 3p.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

FYI, I recently finished a game where 3p claims won, while town lost. Not sure how this site approaches 3p, but they're usually burned with fire on my homesite.
Mafia Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FALCON

Falcon leads with some fluff and a comment on how a Rondo post was dirty.

First post of value below. Within the fluff magic 8 ball says 'it is certain on 112 or MR being scum.' followed by an explanation on the magic 8 ball results. I don't think I'd have seen this as anything other than fluff if it wasn't for the explanation. Did Falcon feel the need to explain away knowing MR certainly being scum?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:28 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:26 am
KZA wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 am @112 @Master Radishes @falcon45ca

odds all of us are town? low I think
Hold on, I shall consult my Magic 8 Ball..."As I see it, yes". WTF?
Interesting. Falcon you scum?
Hold on, I shall once again consult my Magic 8 Ball..."My reply is no."
Kk.
!
Then there's a wolf in 112 or MR yes?

The question itself makes me think that KZA isn't the one.
Hold on, I shall...you guessed it! consult my Magic 8 Ball once more! "It is certain."

BTW, I don't actually have a Magic 8 Ball, but the internet does

https://www.magicball8.com/response

Falcon's progression on DK seems fair:
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm "you are using a lot of AtE" - NAI, useless point

"avoiding posting about your reads" - misrep, I do post reads, I just dont like readlists because they are largely useless content on demand.

"using mac's read to remove pressure" - my guy that is ~not~ a good reason to fos me. i only mentioned it once in passing and you are treating me like I continuously shove it in people's face.
The first part I disagree.

The second, fine if that's how you play, I'll accept that.

The third part, do you stand behind Mac's read on you as a reason to town read you?
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:56 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:51 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm "you are using a lot of AtE" - NAI, useless point

"avoiding posting about your reads" - misrep, I do post reads, I just dont like readlists because they are largely useless content on demand.

"using mac's read to remove pressure" - my guy that is ~not~ a good reason to fos me. i only mentioned it once in passing and you are treating me like I continuously shove it in people's face.

The third part, do you stand behind Mac's read on you as a reason to town read you?
prove that AtE is scum indicative for me.
Well, let's see your flip!

What's the answer to my question re: Mac's read on you? Do you feel you should be town read because he does?
yes, because an IC of his level should have their townreads respected. you should perhaps actually read the game instead of just clicking notifs because I did post this in a recent post.
Yeah, I'm fine voting for you.

Piggy backing off Mac's town status isn't towny IMO.

A notable interaction with 112. Slightly sheeping MAC while providing own input. Interesting that if Scum, Falcon wouldn't have know 112's 3p color and likely would've expected a green.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:09 pm I believe 112 is town tbh. What you are pushing him for is town indicative for 112.
Do you not think that metas can be faked if you know your meta?
112s a better wolf than that. What are you pushing him for is NAI from her

Falcon rule of 3'd here:
[
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:15 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:33 am @falcon45ca who do you think is mafia?
Fucked if I know.

I'm fine with lynching DK, MR, Ender right now
at this point, Falcon had not interacted with MR or Ender, and rather fluffposted. The only real chain of progression we had seen from Falcon was DK.

Falcon shade towards MR but left open ended:
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:47 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:43 pm The no kill is nice but I am currently doubting everything I think I know.
Spicy. What new ideas inspire you?

Cuz this kind of attitude isn't what I normally expect from towny MR...you mention BK, any other takes?
Day 3, Falcon put some energy into the MR counter wagon
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:59 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:24 pm Okay I gave up reading Ender's wall.

As far as I can tell @EnderWiggin you don't like I'm hedgey. Well...too bad? Like I'm not a Mac or Tutuu who confidently and abrasively overstates reads. I hesitate on everything because I always find counterarguments to myself.

You pulled up one game of meta to compare and not only did it contain equally hedgey posts which you seem to ignore or underweigh, but that's a small sample size. I can link you games of other town games of mine if you want and you can see the same thing.

You also point out I don't show progression on reads, like Scotty I think it was. Again, yeah, no, I don't. Not D1 anyway. Like sometimes I will of course, if I find a strong town or scumread. But I don't play D1s very seriously and mostly just let things unfold in their own right and let my impressions swirl together in my head. I don't state everything in thread.

A lot of this is predicated on my activity/presence level imo, even if you don't outright state it is. I struggled to get into this game because it was so active and I just...don't have time in my life to dedicate to such a high intensity game. I work, I have a wife who needs attention and feeding, I have things to do. I play in snippets, like 30 mins in the morning, 30 mins after work before I make dinner, an hour after my wife falls asleep, etc. (The one exception was Tuesday, and you'll notice my activity spike in my iso then I bet.) I can't keep up right now in a game like this, not properly anyway. I can't read everything and everyone and make solid reads and give insightful takes. I do best when I'm in sync with the threadstate and outside of one moment D2 where I felt like I was finally vibing with a few people, I'm still finding this roster too large to get a firm grasp of everything going on.

D3, now, for instance - this is the first moment in 24 hours since the round began I've been able to devote time to it. I've missed 800 posts and now am playing catch up. And as soon as I am done this post I'm going to get ready for bed, do some other stuff I need to do (flavour on MU; for integrity reasons won't say more), and watch a show with my wife. And I'll wake up tomorrow and again be behind and then go to work etc.

This turned into a bit of a rant and I should probably edit that down but don't have time to. Basically I think your concerns about me are steeped more or less in 'he's not here/doing enough/showing his every thought' and yeah, no, I'm not. That does not make me scum.
Do you & the missus watch Downton Abbey? I just started and now that's how I hear your posts.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine

I'll give you some space for now.
Day 4 was nothing but fluff and a Rondo Vote

Day 5 we actually got momentum out of him, but most of it was picking up on the Epi case, and shading me for shading him.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:28 am Back on [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine.

That's the correct answer today.

If I die, I lose. Sucks, but I'll put a notch in my belt if the civilians win this one. Please kill Wilgy. He called me innocent and I'm independent. That's bullshit. What host does that?
Oh snap!

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm Some explain where Falcon's civ equity comes from?
Since you've been calling me scum for quite awhile now, I find it interesting you haven't investigated me
I don't believe I've called you scum. More so a portion of the POE I think would be best to deal with. I do not have the energy to read your ISO at the moment, so inquiry with others is how I must proceed.
You've been calling for my lynch and voting for me since August dude. Why are you hedging on calling me scum? Do you usually vote for player's you think are town?
Hedging because I'm not 100% on you being scum. It's more like a 67%. References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet.

No one would bring up the Falcon placements in my PoE plus it feels like you are perpetually a small blip on everyone's radar. Not big enough to attract attention, but there. Why is this the case?
Wait, so you said you haven't called me scum, but you're also 67% sure I'm scum and you've been voting for me for several RDs....now you want me to tell you why I'm a small blip on other people's radar...

Again, if I'm a part of your POE, I find it very hard to believe you've not bothered to investigate me. Or cared to find out from the host how your ability works with 3Ps.

Yeah, I'm fine with your flip today
I'm ending here as there's not much else.

So something to note at this point, the only opinions that I've found of Falcon thinking someone is wolf are DK, a fickle MR vote, Me and Rondo. Falcon believed 112 to be civ.

There's nothing else. Questions that lead nowhere. Fluffy fluff galore. Plus in spite of the MR vote, they moved off it when MR was actually gaining traction.

Falcon via MR

Not much, MR had a 'scum read' on Falcon, but it was so wishy washy that I'm unable to tell genuine shade or not:
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 am Falcon may be scum. That last post did not sit well with me.

But uh huge grain of salt here. I've mis-read him twice in a row this month. (Or to be clear the second time I was mafia so it wasn't a misread, but he was being conventionally wolfy and other town chopped him with little help needed from me except voicing my support. I definitely would've misread him had I been town.) I think he's not really been tryharding much in games lately and it's leading him to do standard scummy stuff even as town because he's just not really paying attention or something.

Sorry if this is insulting Falc.

Conclusion, Falcon yeet is fine. I feel like there'd be more to work with here if Falcon was pro town. The move off of MR doesn't sit right, and the hard opinions and opposition towards me only picking up once I start actually eyeballing the bird screams somethin, not sure what though. Can see team interactions with MR, but they aren't screaming or anything.

The questions leading no where constantly gets me. A look of questioning is nice, but where are the conclusions? I think this is why I'm often misyeeted, so I get it, but perhaps I'll be the misyeeter this time? Not sure. Seems scummy, like wanting the appearance of trying to deduce.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Man, that took like an hour to do the person with the least posts. Don't got time for this shit. Wish I was better at playing in ISO, but it' just aint me.

Gonna skim Made's and give conclusions next, but can't give a wallpost.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

So we're basically at this point.

TSP is a solid civ read for me
Wilgy would be next followed up by Nanook.
BoKnows is going to die tonight anyway so Ignoring him.
Made claimed stump awhile back, which most people believed and he was generally read as town by alot of the town people. This makes me hesitant to flip him at this stage in the game.

Leaving ruri, Poison, Falcon, and Rondo.

If Falcon is wolf he's playing a totally different game than his normal wolf one. So if you take him out that gives us Ruri, Poison and rondo in the pool.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm going to review Ruri, Poison and rondo today if I can then get back to y'all. But, I'm a bit lost don't know if its worth reading through flipped mafia posts given theyre all different alignments.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also we're probably like 2 phases from loosing assuming there aren't anymore 3rd party floating around.
10 players, probably 3 mafia. Poison, Day kill, and night kill. Is 4-3 soooooooo no pressure. :p
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:14 am FALCON

Falcon leads with some fluff and a comment on how a Rondo post was dirty.

First post of value below. Within the fluff magic 8 ball says 'it is certain on 112 or MR being scum.' followed by an explanation on the magic 8 ball results. I don't think I'd have seen this as anything other than fluff if it wasn't for the explanation. Did Falcon feel the need to explain away knowing MR certainly being scum?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:28 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:26 am
KZA wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 am @112 @Master Radishes @falcon45ca

odds all of us are town? low I think
Hold on, I shall consult my Magic 8 Ball..."As I see it, yes". WTF?
Interesting. Falcon you scum?
Hold on, I shall once again consult my Magic 8 Ball..."My reply is no."
Kk.
!
Then there's a wolf in 112 or MR yes?

The question itself makes me think that KZA isn't the one.
Hold on, I shall...you guessed it! consult my Magic 8 Ball once more! "It is certain."

BTW, I don't actually have a Magic 8 Ball, but the internet does

https://www.magicball8.com/response

Falcon's progression on DK seems fair:

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:08 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:56 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:51 pm

prove that AtE is scum indicative for me.
Well, let's see your flip!

What's the answer to my question re: Mac's read on you? Do you feel you should be town read because he does?
yes, because an IC of his level should have their townreads respected. you should perhaps actually read the game instead of just clicking notifs because I did post this in a recent post.
Yeah, I'm fine voting for you.

Piggy backing off Mac's town status isn't towny IMO.

A notable interaction with 112. Slightly sheeping MAC while providing own input. Interesting that if Scum, Falcon wouldn't have know 112's 3p color and likely would've expected a green.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:09 pm I believe 112 is town tbh. What you are pushing him for is town indicative for 112.
Do you not think that metas can be faked if you know your meta?
112s a better wolf than that. What are you pushing him for is NAI from her

Falcon rule of 3'd here:
[
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:15 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:33 am @falcon45ca who do you think is mafia?
Fucked if I know.

I'm fine with lynching DK, MR, Ender right now
at this point, Falcon had not interacted with MR or Ender, and rather fluffposted. The only real chain of progression we had seen from Falcon was DK.

Falcon shade towards MR but left open ended:
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:47 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:43 pm The no kill is nice but I am currently doubting everything I think I know.
Spicy. What new ideas inspire you?

Cuz this kind of attitude isn't what I normally expect from towny MR...you mention BK, any other takes?
Day 3, Falcon put some energy into the MR counter wagon
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:59 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:24 pm Okay I gave up reading Ender's wall.

As far as I can tell @EnderWiggin you don't like I'm hedgey. Well...too bad? Like I'm not a Mac or Tutuu who confidently and abrasively overstates reads. I hesitate on everything because I always find counterarguments to myself.

You pulled up one game of meta to compare and not only did it contain equally hedgey posts which you seem to ignore or underweigh, but that's a small sample size. I can link you games of other town games of mine if you want and you can see the same thing.

You also point out I don't show progression on reads, like Scotty I think it was. Again, yeah, no, I don't. Not D1 anyway. Like sometimes I will of course, if I find a strong town or scumread. But I don't play D1s very seriously and mostly just let things unfold in their own right and let my impressions swirl together in my head. I don't state everything in thread.

A lot of this is predicated on my activity/presence level imo, even if you don't outright state it is. I struggled to get into this game because it was so active and I just...don't have time in my life to dedicate to such a high intensity game. I work, I have a wife who needs attention and feeding, I have things to do. I play in snippets, like 30 mins in the morning, 30 mins after work before I make dinner, an hour after my wife falls asleep, etc. (The one exception was Tuesday, and you'll notice my activity spike in my iso then I bet.) I can't keep up right now in a game like this, not properly anyway. I can't read everything and everyone and make solid reads and give insightful takes. I do best when I'm in sync with the threadstate and outside of one moment D2 where I felt like I was finally vibing with a few people, I'm still finding this roster too large to get a firm grasp of everything going on.

D3, now, for instance - this is the first moment in 24 hours since the round began I've been able to devote time to it. I've missed 800 posts and now am playing catch up. And as soon as I am done this post I'm going to get ready for bed, do some other stuff I need to do (flavour on MU; for integrity reasons won't say more), and watch a show with my wife. And I'll wake up tomorrow and again be behind and then go to work etc.

This turned into a bit of a rant and I should probably edit that down but don't have time to. Basically I think your concerns about me are steeped more or less in 'he's not here/doing enough/showing his every thought' and yeah, no, I'm not. That does not make me scum.
Do you & the missus watch Downton Abbey? I just started and now that's how I hear your posts.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine

I'll give you some space for now.
Day 4 was nothing but fluff and a Rondo Vote

Day 5 we actually got momentum out of him, but most of it was picking up on the Epi case, and shading me for shading him.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:28 am Back on [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine.

That's the correct answer today.

If I die, I lose. Sucks, but I'll put a notch in my belt if the civilians win this one. Please kill Wilgy. He called me innocent and I'm independent. That's bullshit. What host does that?
Oh snap!

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm Some explain where Falcon's civ equity comes from?
Since you've been calling me scum for quite awhile now, I find it interesting you haven't investigated me
I don't believe I've called you scum. More so a portion of the POE I think would be best to deal with. I do not have the energy to read your ISO at the moment, so inquiry with others is how I must proceed.
You've been calling for my lynch and voting for me since August dude. Why are you hedging on calling me scum? Do you usually vote for player's you think are town?
Hedging because I'm not 100% on you being scum. It's more like a 67%. References to you in the past was me hoping to gain insight and to see why in spite of PoE, there never seemed to be a strong push towards your yeet.

No one would bring up the Falcon placements in my PoE plus it feels like you are perpetually a small blip on everyone's radar. Not big enough to attract attention, but there. Why is this the case?
Wait, so you said you haven't called me scum, but you're also 67% sure I'm scum and you've been voting for me for several RDs....now you want me to tell you why I'm a small blip on other people's radar...

Again, if I'm a part of your POE, I find it very hard to believe you've not bothered to investigate me. Or cared to find out from the host how your ability works with 3Ps.

Yeah, I'm fine with your flip today
I'm ending here as there's not much else.

So something to note at this point, the only opinions that I've found of Falcon thinking someone is wolf are DK, a fickle MR vote, Me and Rondo. Falcon believed 112 to be civ.

There's nothing else. Questions that lead nowhere. Fluffy fluff galore. Plus in spite of the MR vote, they moved off it when MR was actually gaining traction.

Falcon via MR

Not much, MR had a 'scum read' on Falcon, but it was so wishy washy that I'm unable to tell genuine shade or not:
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 am Falcon may be scum. That last post did not sit well with me.

But uh huge grain of salt here. I've mis-read him twice in a row this month. (Or to be clear the second time I was mafia so it wasn't a misread, but he was being conventionally wolfy and other town chopped him with little help needed from me except voicing my support. I definitely would've misread him had I been town.) I think he's not really been tryharding much in games lately and it's leading him to do standard scummy stuff even as town because he's just not really paying attention or something.

Sorry if this is insulting Falc.

Conclusion, Falcon yeet is fine. I feel like there'd be more to work with here if Falcon was pro town. The move off of MR doesn't sit right, and the hard opinions and opposition towards me only picking up once I start actually eyeballing the bird screams somethin, not sure what though. Can see team interactions with MR, but they aren't screaming or anything.

The questions leading no where constantly gets me. A look of questioning is nice, but where are the conclusions? I think this is why I'm often misyeeted, so I get it, but perhaps I'll be the misyeeter this time? Not sure. Seems scummy, like wanting the appearance of trying to deduce.
Falcon has been actively anti-town, I dont care if he is town or not I am happy yeeting him to simplify the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 am So we're basically at this point.

Made claimed stump awhile back, which most people believed and he was generally read as town by alot of the town people. This makes me hesitant to flip him at this stage in the game.

If Falcon is wolf he's playing a totally different game than his normal wolf one. So if you take him out that gives us Ruri, Poison and rondo in the pool.
I am so town its not funny, The only mech town clear that didnt town read me or semi town read me after their death was Alison and Mac specifically said she would do that. Tutuu who I was pushing till the last second called me town. You can go ahead and take me out of the POE
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Describe his normal wolf game plz.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MADE

D1 N1 had progressed quite normally, Seemed to read KZA as town, 112 as scum and Syn as Scum. Voted Syn. The pivot from fluff to hunting felt natural. Made's treestump hint was dropped here.
Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:17 pm So I talked it over with JPIC last night, and we decided that in the interest of chill vibes, I will be immortal this game. All attempts to remove me from this game will be met with looks of disapproval.
D2
Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:07 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:01 pm
Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm I don't really have much to say right now. Eod was a bad look for the people that put Dya over(ish....i'll explain)

If we're looking for our wolf, and syn is scum (or sig is scum for that matter) we're looking for the player(s) that hesitated voting with mac initially, then changed their mind maybe an hour or two before end of day. Depending the brass on the players who changed their votes at EOD will tell you how late EOD scum would of hoped off of Syn/Sig. late hop offs are >randscum on bolder players, while early hops are scum on more thread state sensitive players.

That's my hypothesis, gonna read end of day and see who shows up based on that
hello i am fresh from an EOD read

the wagon switch-offs happened in the last half hour and everyone seemed pretty gung-ho about following Mac

ted expressed hesitance, as did sig and TSP (TSP did sheep first)

Mac votes
then TSP
then Michelle
then Ender (? he says vote sheeped but didn't use vote tags, he voted according to the tally though)
then KZA
then Rondo

NANOOK, Epi, and MR voted without posting? or were they on dya before Mac?
imma do something radical here:
Michelle will prob flip at end of day, if you assume she's town, then even if you're wrong, we get a wolf at the end of day, so it doesn't matter like that
KZA is dead town
Mac is innocent child.

Nanook and Epi both voted before mac. Nanook voted before mac even put his read, so i'd argue he's not the pusher of the "let's chop dya" wagon. Epi voted once it looked like steam could pick up there, so wanna pivot back there eventually, but i'm not gonna for the purpose of this thought.

that leaves TSP, Ender, and Rondo. If the vote for Dya was a save, scum is one of the 3
So, using the Dya vote chain as evidence to find scum is fine, but we aren't aware of Syn/Bo's alignment even now. The problem here is (as long as you take into account my cop claims and Sig's TSP claim) TSP by Sig by me is green, Ender flipped green, Rondo by me is green, Michelle, KZA, and MAC all flipped green. This is some towny soup.

Lot of banter between Made and MR. Can't tell if teammate indicative. Not good enough of a reader to tell unfortunately.

I do not think that BoSyn and Made are on the same team after reading D2. Maybe the play is to yeet someone, wait for BoSyn to resolve, then yeet Made if BoSyn Green?

Gonna take a break there and get back to it after snack. Need muh Goldfish and Juicebox.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone other than me review Ruri's interactions with MR plz. I was kinda just townreading ruri off Michelle's recommendation for the longest time.

@Made @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I volunteer you two.
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:01 pm Someone other than me review Ruri's interactions with MR plz. I was kinda just townreading ruri off Michelle's recommendation for the longest time.

@Made @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I volunteer you two.
They're poe
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I'm not hunting off interactions this game tbh, until we get a flip of the same color
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:34 am
Made wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:27 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 am Also Made's stagnant takes on D1's wagons (i.e. still sussing Syn, kinda Sig) just feels...out of place. Like he's unable to make proper progression on D1's gamestate.

This may be confbias but it also may just be a hit.
I mean I was comfortable with how day 1 ended until y'all decided to off dya out of nowhere, and I don't like that we're looking away from that, which is why the evolution of my reads has been towards people who are pushing us away from that--IE tutuu
I mean D1 ended with 4 main wagons at some point in the final hours from what I can tell: Dya, Scotty, Syn, Sig. Two of those are now confirmed town. That doesn't shake your view at all?
I don't think it's Made based on this interaction.
Image Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 617
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Why is Ruri voting bk?
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I feel that MR was trying to offer Made as an option rather than push them. That's not what a bussing teammate does.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Ruri, change your vote you goober.
Image Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:13 pm @Ruri, change your vote you goober.
It sounds like cow shit in our language lmaooooo

I hope you are feeling well btw
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

@DrWilgette what do you think about nook?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I pinged the wrong person
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, I may be convincing myself of something that just loses the game for town, but I really don't think it's Made.

The MR interaction feels like it's not W/W.

If BoSyn flips RED there's no way it's Made.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Poison wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm @DrWilgette what do you think about nook?
lol, the wife hasn't logged in in quite some time.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:38 am

Describe his normal wolf game plz.
2 things
1. I saw TSP say it
2. Tone wise he seems different then our last game when he was mafia.

Now if everyone else thinks he's mafia I won't go to the grave defending him. Also do plan to look him over.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Agree re w/w, I also agree with Nanook that doing interactions isn't the only/best strategy but like not much else going on.
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 pm Yeah, I may be convincing myself of something that just loses the game for town, but I really don't think it's Made.

The MR interaction feels like it's not W/W.

If BoSyn flips RED there's no way it's Made.
I agree, I don't really see made being a scum tbh. Not from the MR theory, but independently.

I think we are getting the blow because we have cleared wrong people from beginning.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Poison wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:13 pm @Ruri, change your vote you goober.
It sounds like cow shit in our language lmaooooo

I hope you are feeling well btw
lol, I'll keep that in mind. Ruri, it was not my intention to call you cow shit. Much love.

Fever actually stayed away last night after I fell asleep, still congested and taking my antibiotic, but feeling like I'm on the road to recovery. (no harsh physical exertion allowed). Thanks Poison :)
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MRs name does imply he's the main mafia team though. So I may say we should operate under the assumption that both 112 and Epi were our 3rd parties.
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:19 pm MRs name does imply he's the main mafia team though. So I may say we should operate under the assumption that both 112 and Epi were our 3rd parties.
I would like to believe that. Sig what is your views on nook?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Poison wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm @DrWilgette what do you think about nook?
Now, regarding Nook. I have very little to go on. Havn't really read them. Their review of Epi's case and the difference check they provided BEFORE knowing Epi was 3rd party was ballsy and that gives me hesitance to call them scum. They are next on my ISO review list if I get to it in time.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What if it's just Falcon, Bo, Nook?
Image Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

[vimeo][/vimeo]
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm What if it's just Falcon, Bo, Nook?
I would be pissed
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

I started to doubt rondo too a bit. I didn't like the post tutuu flip rondo reaction
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How many scum are left? 4? Do we lose after this?

Yeah, lol, if this is a misyeet and if the poison shot is on town, if there are 4 scum remaining, the game is over. I hope it's 3, but this was a big numbers game. Not sure what to fink.
Image Image Image
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:27 pm How many scum are left? 4? Do we lose after this?

Yeah, lol, if this is a misyeet and if the poison shot is on town, if there are 4 scum remaining, the game is over. I hope it's 3, but this was a big numbers game. Not sure what to fink.
Considering the 3p number Ig we wouldnt be having too many scums?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Idk if the poison flip is town we are pretty much done for tho. And if one of nook/rondo is scum we losing this. And if wilgy/tsp/sig arr scum and we don't lynch him after all these red flags then we are stupid and I won't defend myself. I would just take a long walk. if falcon and Ruri are scum then the inactives made fool of us very well when we were busy killing each other and they rested in the beach sipping their drink.
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Or maybe there's no 3p and scum are just all different colors.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

That would be the best case in all worlds.
Mafia Stats

Return to “Previous Jobs”