55%

Total votes: 11
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Re: Fleabag Mafia d6

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:36 pm I still think falcon is the most likely to be town
I'm starting to think your PoE was right, so I'm curious what Falcon thinks
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Because we need his vote.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:36 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:36 pm I still think falcon is the most likely to be town
I'm re-evaluating ilario now, I thought we had a slam dunk with Gman & then ilario is obvs last Maf.

It's hard for me to see you as Maf, but I had the same issue & lost w/ Jack recently, as such I have reservations.

Dizzy, Johanna, & ilario are the 3 I'm looking at currently, and sleeping will give us a confirmed town.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:47 pm
I'm re-evaluating ilario now, I thought we had a slam dunk with Gman & then ilario is obvs last Maf.

It's hard for me to see you as Maf, but I had the same issue & lost w/ Jack recently, as such I have reservations.

Dizzy, Johanna, & ilario are the 3 I'm looking at currently, and sleeping will give us a confirmed town.
This is exactly where I'm at. Marmot doesn't want to leave the game in the hands of people with inferior clout though, so I don't know if sleeping will be an option unless we're stubborn about it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm afraid I don't have the patience to be stubborn
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thanks Nanook I hate it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And I'm not even poisoned
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I want to clear NAA from consideration and say gg if he's mafia. If that's correct, I'm looking at Ilario, Johanna and Falcon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:27 pm
Johanna wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:26 pm Honestly I was not expecting yesterday's hammer. I checked in at midnight and the thread was locked. I thought the day was going very well, and I hope we can get that back.

I guess NAA will come now saying no we gotta keep everything to ourselves, but I am busy enough to not check the thread when I don't have to i.e. at night.

But you know, we are in a critical situation so I will try. I would like to have the time for that
You have lots of time to catch up because today we vote for sleep
That doesn't do anything for us, as per Nanook's rule clarification.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually it will just be worse, because Marmot will die
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:10 pm I don't think 96 hours will give us anything more than 48 hours can give us.
That's usually how I feel, but we need to offer all of the players who didn't show up to play a full game of mafia time to post.
I have over 500 posts. That's more than enough to make a call on my alignment, I feel. All players have a lot of posts and we still do have 48 hours.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Like, I'm busy myself, but I'll try to be here as much as I can
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

We still have the option of IC chooses tbh. That is the only way this is 100 % in town's hand
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait. Was there actually 2 votes on NAA and he wasn't hammered? How long?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:40 am Wait. Was there actually 2 votes on NAA and he wasn't hammered? How long?
@Marmot
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:18 pm Dizzy help me find u as town

My biggest concern is that u seem to have rushed a lot of votes on town slots and havent really spent as much time solving as I’d like
I am town.

What votes have I rushed? I did not expect G-Man to flip town at all. I don't think I would've gotten away from that and I don't think the game as a whole would've either.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:56 am

My biggest concern is that u seem to have rushed a lot of votes on town slots and havent really spent as much time solving as I’d like
I am town.

What votes have I rushed? I did not expect G-Man to flip town at all. I don't think I would've gotten away from that and I don't think the game as a whole would've either.

Can you towncase yourself please

I’m as invested in reading you correctly as I am in winning this game, though the two go hand in hand
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 am I want to clear NAA from consideration and say gg if he's mafia. If that's correct, I'm looking at Ilario, Johanna and Falcon
why are u clearing him?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:30 am I want to clear NAA from consideration and say gg if he's mafia. If that's correct, I'm looking at Ilario, Johanna and Falcon
why are u clearing him?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I am town.

but like u came into yesterday voting me before even talked bro?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:14 am

I am town.

Can you towncase yourself please

I’m as invested in reading you correctly as I am in winning this game, though the two go hand in hand
I'm at work now, but I can from the top of my head:
- I'm pretty sure the reason spf, Sloon and Jimmay town read me so confidently is from my energy I put into the game, which is something I can't fake as mafia. What I hope to bring is a positive energy, a can do energy and I love playing support to a healthy game with forming a strong town block and open up for communication. And I think I've done that this game. It's a quality in my town play that I like and that isn't possible for me to replicate as mafia because 1. I absolutely hate playing as mafia and 2. My success as mafia often comes from making the game feel difficult and like a pain for town. I don't know if this will make sense to you, but I actually think this is one of the best ways to read me. All of the players I mentioned, plus Marmot, know me pretty well as a player.
- I don't make buddies with you the way I have in this game if I'm mafia. I would really like to think I wouldn't pull at heart strings like that as mafia. My feelings are real. I know that's a simple "trust me on this", but that is just how it is. The only way I do that is if we're mafia together and you already know that's not the case.
- I'm pretty impulsive as town and do things just to create reactions. I did this D1 and I also tried doing it D3, claiming watcher with result, cause I felt we needed something to jump start a better path. A big difference in my town and scum play is impulsive/planned. I always get questions like "Why did you do this as town when you also did this?" and similar when I'm town.
- I think it's clear that my interaction with both Soa and Dolby is not w/w. Soa addressed me as town, which I think Jimmay pointed out too. Also, I just now recall that I said to Jimmay to be careful about Dolby when he town read him first, because me and Dolby at just played a game together where he fooled me as mafia. Nobody else played or knew about this game, so I don't volunteer that information if I'm mafia with Dolby.
- My reaction around Dolby/Soa chop can only come from town because I first preferred Dolby as a chop, because of the game state and I felt like he was the most likely mafia out of all. But when Soa came in and started posting, it felt really off to me, both desperate and apparently calm at the same time. And then he called for NAA to hammer, and I moved my vote away from Dolby because I disliked Soa so much at that time, that I felt it safer to chop him over Dolby. I don't have that reaction if I'm mafia and I know that they are both mafia. It wouldn't matter to me.

Those are some of the things I think would be worth considering for anyone who wants to find me as town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:40 am
why are u clearing him?
Actually jk, cause reading today I think he's either trolling or just mafia or both
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:41 am

I am town.

but like u came into yesterday voting me before even talked bro?
That was more about me and my own inner reaction. Because NAA said he preferred you, and I felt like I was being a baby, because both Jimmay and NAA had been trying to get me to reconsider my read on you, and I felt like I was being almost childish about it. You hadn't posted for a long time. It really did look like you had just given up. It's not like you would've been quick hammered there and then at all. But if you hadn't shown up my vote would've likely stayed there.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It's like you're blaming me for you not showing up, which is weird as fuck tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I also have questions for you @ilario

But I'm not even really here now.

Anyway, what was your thought process regarding G-Man last phase? From memory I don't remember you talking much about it, but I might be wrong
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:28 pm The only downside is losing Marmot, but *shrug* if mafia want to draw from a winning position, let them. Sleep, no kill, sleep, no kill, sleep, no kill.

If mafia don't want to draw from a favorable position, they give us an IC.
This seems stupid tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, I don't mind sleeping to give more time, since I don't have a lot of time. But I think losing Marmot will give us even less of a chance to come together.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:47 pm

What does your thoughts on Ilario look like right now?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:24 am It's like you're blaming me for you not showing up, which is weird as fuck tbh
Nah I’m not trying to blame you or anything I’m just trying to understand your thought process

I don’t want to get my read on you wrong lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 am I also have questions for you @ilario

But I'm not even really here now.

Anyway, what was your thought process regarding G-Man last phase? From memory I don't remember you talking much about it, but I might be wrong
Sure

Simply put, I didn’t have any

I asked for the full 48 hours so I could read everything properly and then form a solid 2/2. I wanted to solve the game yesterday because I firmly believed falcon to be town but I had just finished a game where he tunneled gavial all game and locktowned a mafia despite sharing a neighbour hood with gavial. Falcons a great bloke and all but I was worried that I was noticing the same patterns in his tunnel vision last game with gavial with the way he approached me this game. So I was in a sticky situation where the person I tr me most is very tunneled on me. Which is why I wanted the full day phase to get to a solve.

I had only gotten upto end of d1 in my rereading before the game got hammered. At that point, in the game marmot and falcon had strong arguments in their favour. Naa had some spew in his favour, you had your good vibes (but I told myself I wasn’t reading for good vibes and I needed to be objective) and Johanna and gman had very little in the favour.

So I concluded after d1, gman johanna and you looked the worst. I stressed that this wasn’t my solve and I wanted to finish rereading before I committed to anything. Even the vote logs show that I hadn’t voted. So my thought process behind gman was: he’s done nothing towny all game, nobody has townread him all game, he’s been voting falcon and yesterday he was doing very little to solve and just focussed on trying to vote me out instead of looking at the game holistically
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@Dyslexicon

I’m someone who gets swayed into voting against my gut from time to time , in particular when a lot of people who I regard as good players are reading the game a certain way. If we’re similar in everything else we mentioned on d1/d2 I assume we’re similar on this regard.

Which makes me want to ask, how much of your suspicions on me was based on what others have been reading me as vs your own personal read? All other opinions aside, what does DIZZY gth read me as after all this?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

My kills right now are ilario and Johanna
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:58 am My kills right now are ilario and Johanna
Interesting

You said you ageeed with my poe and now u want to vote me

Is it because you’re afraid that me and dizzy are getting a chance to talk?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

My guess is you expected me to keep pushing the dizzy/johanna poe and that’s why you opened the day saying you agree with me

But when that didn’t happen you changed course
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 am My guess is you expected me to keep pushing the dizzy/johanna poe and that’s why you opened the day saying you agree with me

But when that didn’t happen you changed course
I am trying to get scum to fight me, because I'm basically confirmed town, yes.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Why are you confirmed town?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:26 am Why are you confirmed town?
Let's 1v1 and see who dies :clap:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

That’s not answering my question
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:30 am That’s not answering my question
I have no need to answer your question because evaluating me at this stage is really possibly the most ridiculous thing anyone can be doing.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

U advocate for sleep

Then u vote Johanna

And halfway through a conversation with me and dizzy you pop in to vote me, and that makes you confirmed town?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:31 am U advocate for sleep

Then u vote Johanna

And halfway through a conversation with me and dizzy you pop in to vote me, and that makes you confirmed town?
No need to get upset about the facts.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I think ur scared of evaluation because your gameplay revolves around chaos and overplaying your confidence

There is no substance behind anything you say, and if any puts even the slightest amount of critical thought to your posts they would see that

But sure let me throw you a bone

You think me and Johanna are mafia,

So that means u townread falcon and dizzy

Are you completely certain on both of those reads? If so why?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am I think ur scared of evaluation because your gameplay revolves around chaos and overplaying your confidence

There is no substance behind anything you say, and if any puts even the slightest amount of critical thought to your posts they would see that

But sure let me throw you a bone

You think me and Johanna are mafia,

So that means u townread falcon and dizzy

Are you completely certain on both of those reads? If so why?
Shaking in my boots.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Ur not answering my question lol
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:34 am Ur not answering my question lol
I don't answer mickey mouse questions.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

U haven’t answered any questions all game lol
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:36 am U haven’t answered any questions all game lol
Exactly
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Are you willing to bank the game on me and Johanna being partners?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Like, u see no other solve than this. I want you to say that
ilario
Racketeer