Fleabag Mafia mafia win

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The setup is:
1 town delayed watcher
1 town compulsory fruit vendor
1 town unaware sleepwalker
8 VT
4 Mafia goons

Mafia poison a player of their choice in place of a traditional NK. The poisoned player is announced at sod, and flips at eod.

Host rules:
Spoiler: show
Votes are plurality at deadline, majority hammer ends the day early. Mafia determine ties. There will be a no vote option in the poll, this will not be hammerable. There will also be a sleep option, which will be hammerable.

The host rules are: don’t be a dick, no excessive ATE*, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, no cross game reads, idc about reading into subs or modkills do so at your own risk, GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves right to modify remove or add rules as needed.

*defined as: statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. if you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life, please contact myself and/or the Mod On Duty, juliets and syn

Town Role PMs:

VT
You're town. Glhf.
Delayed watcher
You're a delayed watcher! You watch a player each night, and the following night you will be told who, if anyone, visited your previous target.

You're town, glhf
Fruit vendor
You're the compulsory fruit vendor. Every night target a player to give them fruit. They will NOT be told they received fruit.

You're town, glhf

A word from our sponsors:
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

A word from our supervisors:
juliets wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:43 pm Good evening everybody! I will be co-modding this game with Syn (who will introduce himself in a few minutes!). Please contact us at any time if you feel frustrated, or if perhaps you see a conflict that we haven't been alerted to yet. If you are on discord that is probably the quickest way to get ahold of me juliets#5354 or you can send me a dm here. 

Nanook, Syn and I want this game to be a welcoming and fun time without any toxicity for all involved! If you can’t get a hold of us because we are offline please use the Report a Post function explained in Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate in Nanook’s spoiler above (A word from our sponsors). Also, please read through those rules and the section on respect before you start posting in this game, especially if you are new to the site.

Syn and I will be following along with the game as much as possible, so don't be alarmed if we check in with you at various points too just to make sure all is well.

Above all, remember this is a fun internet game played amongst friends to be enjoyed by all so please remember to respect one another.

Good luck everyone!!

Isos:
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Fleabag Mafia (pregame)

Nobody received a character, but characters will flip on death. Fun!

Role PMs have been sent out, game will start Friday, September 10, 7pm EDT.
@dolby
@Dyslexicon
@falcon45ca
@G-Man
@ilario
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Johanna
@Lime Coke
@Marmot
@NotAnAxehole
@sig
@Sloonei
@Son of Anarch
@staypositivefriend
@TonyStarkPrime
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Day one has begun! EOD is September 12, 7pm edt, hammer is at 8.

@dolby
@Dyslexicon
@falcon45ca
@G-Man
@ilario
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Johanna
@Lime Coke
@Marmot
@NotAnAxehole
@sig
@Sloonei
@Son of Anarch
@staypositivefriend
@TonyStarkPrime
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sure town
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good evening everybody! I will be co-modding this game with Syn (who will introduce himself in a few minutes!). Please contact us at any time if you feel frustrated, or if perhaps you see a conflict that we haven't been alerted to yet. If you are on discord that is probably the quickest way to get ahold of me juliets#5354 or you can send me a dm here. 

Nanook, Syn and I want this game to be a welcoming and fun time without any toxicity for all involved! If you can’t get a hold of us because we are offline please use the Report a Post function explained in Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate in Nanook’s spoiler above (A word from our sponsors). Also, please read through those rules and the section on respect before you start posting in this game, especially if you are new to the site.

Syn and I will be following along with the game as much as possible, so don't be alarmed if we check in with you at various points too just to make sure all is well.

Above all, remember this is a fun internet game played amongst friends to be enjoyed by all so please remember to respect one another.

Good luck everyone!!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 93
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by staypositivefriend »

hi im gay owo~
staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:41 pm sure town
i have already deducted the entire mafia team from this single post, but i will stay quiet about it for a while to give other people a chance to play
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

i'm glad you understand the code. also unironic town read on spf
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

let's win
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

uh anybody have setup ideas
staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm i'm glad you understand the code. also unironic town read on spf
why is that?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm i'm glad you understand the code. also unironic town read on spf
why is that?
i read it in your aura

your joke about deducing the team based on my nothing post illustrates at least the tiniest kernel of an inclination by your brain to assess my post for meaning (before inevitably determining it means only enough to justify a joke). jaggedjimmyjay made a post that says "sure town" and this is where i begin my fleabag mafia experience, except i guess maybe not since it's nothing but oh well i can still be silly with it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

pretty sure it's correct at this point for some vt to claim watcher, who wants to do that
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tony is probably town too. of course town tony cares about watcher claim mechanics

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

alright, you sold me. all three of us posting right now are villagers. this is the easiest towncore ive ever formed in my entire life
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the fourth person to post will be mafia
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Fleabag Mafia (D1)

Post by Syn »

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:43 pm Good evening everybody! I will be co-modding this game with Syn (who will introduce himself in a few minutes!). Please contact us at any time if you feel frustrated, or if perhaps you see a conflict that we haven't been alerted to yet. If you are on discord that is probably the quickest way to get ahold of me juliets#5354 or you can send me a dm here. 

Good luck everyone!!

👋 Hello, I'm Syn, and I endorse this message.

You can find me in the Syndicate server on Discord and then send me a DM through my user profile if you need to get in touch with me sooner rather than later. I have DMs enabled from anyone I share a server with. My availability is typically between 11 AM and 11 PM PDT.

I will also be regularly catching up on the thread, and like Juliets mentioned, I may reach out and make sure things are okay if the game has gotten heated.

Don't forget that the Syndicate has recently posted a comprehensive code of conduct that aims to help everyone avoid "toxic" game states and interpersonal conflicts. If you follow it, we'll all have a good time. Check that out here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2179#p829941

ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:19 pm alright, you sold me. all three of us posting right now are villagers. this is the easiest towncore ive ever formed in my entire life
luvin that for us

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:19 pm the fourth person to post will be mafia
You meant syn and not me, right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey @Sloonei how would you feel about a 2021 role reversal where I kinda fart around and make everyone uneasy while you take up the Doin Thangs banner and keep the peace

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Son of Anarch »

Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing fellas (or good night, dependin' on where ya live)
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

I'll bite the bullet and say I'm the watcher. Is it true? Well, that's up to mafia to decide
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:59 pm Hey @Sloonei how would you feel about a 2021 role reversal where I kinda fart around and make everyone uneasy while you take up the Doin Thangs banner and keep the peace
Affirmative. Happy farting.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

Isn't it better for the fruit vendor to claim right away? Basically an IC, yeah? Could have me (the watcher) go on 'em too. I know it's delayed mechanics and all, but still useful as long as I'm not killed.

And for everyone's efforts on this page, I'm gonna slap a small townread on all of you good folk right away. I'm warning ya though, my mind changes easily, but gettin' good vibes from this crowd. I like Jimmy's idea too, about Stayposi being naturally on guard about his early buddy-buddy with her. He seems like a good player, so I think her being naturally curious about all of that is pretty nice as far as ground zero reads go.
You say that you like “everyone” on this page, but only comment on 2 of the 4. Do tony and I have good traits?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 pm Oh and by the way, I was kinda thinkin' about this earlier.

You say that you like “everyone” on this page, but only comment on 2 of the 4. Do tony and I have good traits?
Yep. Good vibes man, good vibes.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*cracks open a cold one, puts both feet on the desk, puts fleabag on to remember it better since I think I remember it being great while Sloonei flies the plane*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Can you articulate said vibes in a manner similar to what you did for Jay and spf?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Fleabag has been on my list of Things To Watch for a while.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:20 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Can you articulate said vibes in a manner similar to what you did for Jay and spf?
Best way I can describe it is that Tony seems like a chump and his setup talk was somethin' I also was thinkin' about before the game and I just found your entrance kinda witty :keys:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

True or false or none of the above?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

could be. i have something resembling an opinion. i'll let tony and other people say some words before i blab

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

I dunno his meta, so I dunno
staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:40 pm could be. i have something resembling an opinion. i'll let tony and other people say some words before i blab
didn't you already say your opinion on the matter in this post?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 pm tony is probably town too. of course town tony cares about watcher claim mechanics
if you think that town tony specifically would care about watcher claim mechanics, then surely you disagree with the assertation that tony would be more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia, right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

i mean i can go into greater depth. no need quite yet when i’ve already said my bit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

Have you played with anyone in this game before?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:45 pm i mean i can go into greater depth. no need quite yet when i’ve already said my bit.
that's reasonable. that was a rather nitpicky point on my part lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think that TSP has a decently high chance of entering the game by discussing the setup as a wolf, but i suspect the specific thing that he would have discussed would be a bit different from: "a VT should claim watcher". that is a highly specific thought that is indicative of TSP putting actual consideration into his mechanically-based posts, instead of just babbling on about the order of PR claims or something like that
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:51 pm

To be honest with ya, no. I'm a mafiascum player that thought I'd give this site a whirl. 'Course, I forgot about it as soon as I signed up until recently. I have quite a bit of experience though, so don't treat me as a noobie or give me a pass or anything.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 pm

To be honest with ya, no. I'm a mafiascum player that thought I'd give this site a whirl. 'Course, I forgot about it as soon as I signed up until recently. I have quite a bit of experience though, so don't treat me as a noobie or give me a pass or anything.
Noted. Welcome, happy to have you aboard. What has your experience taught you and how would you describe your playstyle? What do you like to do on Day 1 of games?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Noted. Welcome, happy to have you aboard. What has your experience taught you and how would you describe your playstyle? What do you like to do on Day 1 of games?
Asking me to describe my own playstyle is like askin' a pageant queen to describe her own beauty, sir. That is to say, I don't think I could do myself justice. I'll quote an ol' friend though that I think knows me pretty well:

"SoA is best known for his eccentric style of scumhunting and his over-reliance on gut/instinct reads. If the man could actually describe why the hell he actually has the reads he has, I'd feel less guilty about punting his ass out the door. But since his pea-sized brain is too small to even come up with a reason other than "idk" I take a sick pleasure in voting him over and over again until he learns. Just like training a dog. Love ya man <3"
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Oh and even by MS standards I'm a decently high poster :)

Don't worry though, I don't hyper-post. Just like to thread camp whenever I'm on the PC.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Asking me to describe my own playstyle is like askin' a pageant queen to describe her own beauty, sir. That is to say, I don't think I could do myself justice. I'll quote an ol' friend though that I think knows me pretty well:

"SoA is best known for his eccentric style of scumhunting and his over-reliance on gut/instinct reads. If the man could actually describe why the hell he actually has the reads he has, I'd feel less guilty about punting his ass out the door. But since his pea-sized brain is too small to even come up with a reason other than "idk" I take a sick pleasure in voting him over and over again until he learns. Just like training a dog. Love ya man <3"
Good boy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositiveffiend
Sloonei

TonyStarkPrime

Son of Anarch

More people please

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:57 pm staypositiveffiend
Sloonei

TonyStarkPrime

Son of Anarch

More people please
Care to explain what yellow means here?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

you’re fine. i have no real feelings about you at this point. your posts neither inspire trust nor distrust. at this stage they don’t have to. do yer thang chicken wang

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:14 pm you’re fine. i have no real feelings about you at this point. your posts neither inspire trust nor distrust. at this stage they don’t have to. do yer thang chicken wang
Gotcha. I would ask ya about Sloonei there but I think you said you like to keep your mouth zipped.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

True
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

actually I said true but on further consideration I now think it's false
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think in something like 100% of my town games I'm entering with mech talk and I dunno how frequently I do that in a wolf game

Return to “Previous Heists”