NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Zodiac Mafia [JOB]

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Zodiac
An Open Set up for 15 players

I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue anamal of all to kill something gives me the most thrilling experence it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl the best part of it is thae when I die I will be reborn in paradice and all the I have killed will become my slaves I will not give you my name because you will try to sloi down or atop my collectiog of slaves for my afterlife ebeorietemethhpiti

It's 1968, the first confirmed killing by a man who calls himself the Zodiac. Shortly after his confession, sources reported similar incidents bearing the same signature. This is your opportunity to unravel the mystery, and arrest the Zodiac before he vanishes for ever. The Bay area may never be the same if you fail.

The real Zodiac killer once claimed to have killed 37, though only 5 were ever confirmed to be his victims... His true identity is still unknown.

Summary ~
  • Zodiac Serial Killer Theme
  • Open Set Up
  • 48hrs Day / 24 Hrs Night
  • Expected Duration of 6-24 Days (2-8 Game Days)
  • Day kill flavor: Arrest

Win Conditions ~
  • The Zodiac wins if they reach 5 confirmed kills OR if The Zodiac role is victorious
  • The Zodiac Copy-Cat wins if they are arrested at any point
  • The Civilians win if The Zodiac role is no longer present in the game
  • The game ends if The Zodiac role is eliminated from the game, if the Zodiac Copy-Cat is arrested at any point, if the game reaches 1-1 Parity, or if there are no kills for 3 consecutive day/night cycles
  • If the game reaches 1-1 Parity without The Zodiac having reached their win condition, the game ends in a loss for everyone
  • If no kills are made by any faction for 3 consecutive day/night cycles, the game ends in a loss for everyone

Setup Information ~
  • Majority vote is required for day kills
  • Day kills are not mandatory
  • Self voting is allowed
  • If a hammer and a player becoming a tree stump occur at the same time, the tree stump takes precedence
  • If a player being tree stumped results in the vote count no longer being sufficient for a hammer, the day continues
  • The game is flipless

Sanity ~
  • Each player has a sanity stat of 2
  • If at any point, sanity is reduced for a specific player, that player is voteless for the current and/or the next voting day
  • A voteless player still counts towards the Majority requirement
  • If at any point, a player is reduced to 0 sanity, they become a tree stump
  • Tree stumps count towards The Zodiac's confirmed kill victory condition
  • Receiving a threatening message reduces a player's sanity by 1
  • Self-Voting decreases Sanity by 1, this also applies to The Zodiac and Zodiac Copy-Cat

Insanity Actions ~
  • Players may use Insanity Actions once per day and once per night
  • The use of insanity actions reduce the player's sanity by 1
  • Actions:
    ► Show Spoiler
  • The Zodiac and Zodiac Copy-Cat can use these actions once per day/night phase with no sanity penalty
  • All actions are resolved at each 24 hour interval

Role Information ~
  • The Zodiac
    ► Show Spoiler
  • Zodiac Copy-Cat
    ► Show Spoiler
  • Civilian
    ► Show Spoiler
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |