Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Baby Mafia (D6)

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Ping me if you need anything, else I'll let you do your reread in peace.

EoD1 should be enough evidence to prove Gavial is mafia
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:50 pm Ping me if you need anything, else I'll let you do your reread in peace.

EoD1 should be enough evidence to prove Gavial is mafia
Man don’t try and pull that.
I wasn’t even there EoD1 lol.
Miz was.
Even Nanook was the one player who said he’d CFD onto you.

Chances are you were voting Miz so if they do go over they wouldn’t check you right away.
You were clearly scared of Nanook and killed him for a better tomorrow.

Why does Miz kill Nanook?
Why does Tess kill Nanook?

And WHY IN THE FUCK do I kill Nanook when he was sheeping me?!?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Gira
Like Alison is wolf that instead of giving you something to try and frame me with they feed you lies saying I was there during EoD1.
Lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Gira
Like in what world do I ever keep you in F3 over Wisp?
Wisp even said I was Townie so he would be more inclined to trust me if I was wolf.

Look how I went about last day.
Look how I was going about You, Alison AND Mizery.

Then tell me a wolf can do exactly what I did.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

The fact Alison thinks I was there EoD1 probably means they have me mixed up with Wisp.

And Gira do you honestly believe Alison would do that as town?

Look Gira now that I know your town I’m going to try and find some stuff from Alison that I can prove to you she was trying to pocket you and keeping you alive so you can help her win.

Even look at the Falcon kill. Like why would I make that?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’ll be back on tonight with some stuff that can hopefully convince you.
Alison

Post by Alison »

All i see is that d1 was town vs wolf wagons and I voteparked the wolf and left and you pushed the townie for no reason to make sure the wolf would live
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:54 pm All i see is that d1 was town vs wolf wagons and I voteparked the wolf and left and you pushed the townie for no reason to make sure the wolf would live
Oh wow!
You voted a wolf!
Parked It real good, and left!
You must be town eh? LMAO.

@Gira When someone performs a “Buss” how do you think they go about it? Because I’ll tell you that vote parking and leaving is always an indication of potential Buss.

I voted Dizzy because I knew there was scum between you and them. I voted them since near the beginning of the day.
Never did I change it, but yes many people voted Dizzy with me.
I didn’t “make sure” Miz lived I “made sure” to push the person I was most suspicious of and allowed others to choose if they wish to vote that person with me.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Last part was directed at Alison btw. Just so you don’t get confused Gira.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Like I’m bringing up a million points on how Alison is scum and Alison bringing up almost next to none on me.

Like she should not win here, she isn’t even playing that well that she can play.
I swear if you vote me and we lose and Alison brought like nothing else new to the table I’m going to flip.

I’m not like evil Alison and I won’t blame you for the lost but I’ll be disappointed you aren’t seeing all the evidence that points to Alison being the scum here.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Gira »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:07 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:54 pm All i see is that d1 was town vs wolf wagons and I voteparked the wolf and left and you pushed the townie for no reason to make sure the wolf would live
Oh wow!
You voted a wolf!

@Gira When someone performs a “Buss” how do you think they go about it? Because I’ll tell you that vote parking and leaving is always an indication of potential Buss.

I voted Dizzy because I knew there was scum between you and them. I voted them since near the beginning of the day.
I didn’t “make sure” Miz lived I “made sure” to push the person I was most suspicious of and allowed others to choose if they wish to vote that person with me.
i mean, yes, but you also defended mizery and tessepia quite a bit, you realize

you realize that looks bad, yeah
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gira wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:15 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:07 pm
Oh wow!
You voted a wolf!

i mean, yes, but you also defended mizery and tessepia quite a bit, you realize

you realize that looks bad, yeah
It might look somewhat bad. But I had a valid reason to do so at the time.
Allot resolved around the fact I strongly believed there was scum within Alison/Dizzy and was correct on that fact.
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Baby Mafia (D3)

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:30 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:28 pm Difference between Dr Wilgy and Tess which is useless at this point.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:28 pm [VOTE: Tess] aubergine
Actually.
It makes sense why Alison kills Luck if their partner is Tess.
I think Ender is always Town.

[VOTE: Tess] aubergine
Another reason I voted Tess over Ender is because it makes the most sense via night deaths.
Night deaths can honestly tell you allot.

Hold up let me go grab those post you posted about me last day.
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Baby Mafia (D5)

Post by Gavial »

Gira wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:19 pm i see nothing in gavial's iso that unaligns him with mizery

i do see this soft defense of her on day 1
Gavial wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:50 pm Also, I've had enough color theory for one day.

Someone talk about how Mizery's entrance is kind of scummy instead.
I think it was rushed.
That’s about it.
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:21 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:20 pm Wisp is probably town.

Gonna do this instead:
[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine
For what?
Process.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:22 pm Wolves, especially ones that have been backed into a corner, don't often turn around and processing players properly like a town would.

But that's exactly what Wisp did, including citing/checking other games they weren't part of.

And on top of that, those citations were along what I was thinking as well. Partially at least.
Question.
Did you mention Mizery at all before?
Is this a new read or a vote to push them for more contribution?
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:05 am Like most of your read game was all about how you suspect Wisp with also some mentions of Me and Nanook being Town.
No where did you ever bring up Mizery and only vote them after Falcon naked votes them.
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:27 pm Mizery only has bonk mafia, he was town, the play is about the same as this game so far?
but I don't think I am going to lean him town, in the same way I leaned Dizzy as a wolf for his play in the game I iso'd

Mizery needs to do more
This is the reason I can see that can coherent a vote.
I don’t see any other reason at this stage.

Misery’s entrance wasn’t that great but going back to that moment and placing a vote down for that doesn’t really make any sense at this stage.
For the first part keep in mind I was suspecting Dizzy as being wolf.
I don’t retract that their entrance felt rushed. There is really nothing else to it despite them flipping wolf.

For the second part it’s actually Alison that should be looking worse here.
Ender Re-Evals Wisp Town and then voted Mizery
Alison immediately reacts with “For what?” Despite if I remember correctly agreeing with Dizzy’s suspicion towards Mizery.

The reason I was so concerned there when Falcon and Ender voted Miz is I felt like Mizery was an ML was coming up to the yeet to save Scum!Dizzy and I wanted that not to happen in that scenario.
I know that’s how allot of scum get out by trying to quickly grab an ML option and pull it to the top so it goes over instead of their bud.

Yes I was defending them because I didn’t find anything that wolfy about them.
I find quite a bit wolfy with the interaction Dizzy and Alison had.

The only points that can valid a vote would be the Rushed Entrance and Lack of contribution.
But they aren’t hard points of evidence that would make it a great vote.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Clearly I type too fast.
The second sentence is regarding Mizery in case there was any confusion now that I’m reading my post over.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:25 pm
I don’t retract that their entrance felt rushed. There is really nothing else to it despite them flipping wolf.
Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:26 pm Clearly I type too fast.
The second sentence is regarding Mizery in case there was any confusion now that I’m reading my post over.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gira wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:22 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:13 am
tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:24 am I didn't read mizery's posts but she posted a lot so that's cool
I mean it doesn’t mean anything AI.
But it does mean that they are contributing after a naked vote placement on them which is a Townie look.
Gira wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:23 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:17 am Mizery, Luck and Tesse as potential team but allot more unlikely then Dizzy/Alison having scum in it.
Gira wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:23 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:19 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:45 pm I'm at Red Lobster currently. I'll talk to y'all later.

[VOTE: Tess] aubergine

I'll explain why later.
I wonder if your reasons are the same as mine
Tess over Alison?
No thanks!
As for the first part, again I was sus of that wagon building up.
The last 2 Posts you have there just show you I wanted to deep wolf gone over Tess who we could easily catch later.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gotta admit though I was close.
Wasn’t Mizery, Luck and Tess.
It was Mizery, Alison and Tess.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If you look my votes were Dizzy, Alison and Tess.
Now where was Alison’s votes?
Mizery, Lime Coke and the Town PR Ender.

Look, Alison voted the scum day 1 and I voted scum day 2 and 3.
If you use Kill analysis AND Vote analysis I look better in both worlds and Alison should look obvious wolf.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Who has been most Townie this game? Me.
Who has been very pushy on people this game? Alison.
Who has protecting the Important town like Wigly and Ender? Me.
Who incriminated Wigly for wanting to sheep me and voted Ender over Tess? Alison.
Who has been bringing the most points to the table this game? Me.
Who has been slacking and not doing what you’d expect them to be doing? Alison.
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Baby Mafia (D1)

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:51 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:08 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 am I feel like half of Alison's POE is town by my readings but half I agree with so idk where to put her but hey I'm not gonna complain just yet.
Who is town in my POE?
Gira and Luck.

I've already expressed I find Luck more towards towny.

Gira just feels entitled town style. I don't see the scummy part you're reading tbh.
Good news about this, I reversed my reads on those two slots.
This is also probably why I read Luck into the scum team and assumed you and Alison were probable as well.
I know now that it was just 2 fake 180 reads they made.
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm LIke let's look at what is going on with this supposed Wisp breakdown.

Wisp is saying that they don't feel interested in playing the game any more because...

because what?

Because I'm aggro and tunnely? They didn't seem to have a problem playing when I was tunnelling Gira and Luckbox. It's only a problem when it's on them?

Because there's a lot of meta reads flying around?

Which ones? I've outed exactly one new meta read, which is the read on Luck. Are we to believe that a town Wisp can't handle one person meta townreading another person?

Then there's the whole "oh, woe is me, nobody has meta on me so I will die in ignominy" crap. They have 2 votes on them and it's halfway through the day. Dizzy has said that he thinks Wisp is town. A townie has no reason to be this dejected and accepting of defeat here.

I think it's a bullshit narrative intended to sell the idea of Wisp being town who has deflated and knows they're innocent but feels helpless to defend themselves from it. Problem is, Wisp has no reason to feel that way as town, so the story doesn't hold water to me.
See what it looks like what was happening at this moment was Alison wanted to hopefully get Luck and You to town read her after that 180 and try and push Wisp only realizing Wisp is too good of a player to push.

Like Luck was completely pocketed by Alison.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

My guess is Luck died because of them suspecting Mizery and Tess.
Alison thought they only needed 1 of You/Luck with them in the end and chose you as the perfect choice.
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Baby Mafia (D2)

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:02 am
Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:53 am
tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:02 am
Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:00 am
tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:57 am and btw gira literally hasn't done a single thing today except ALSO omgus, onto me, so like, lmao
Go read Artemas foul mafia on MU, and compare First here to that

Here Gira feels like a robot, and he isn't pushing shit really, while in Artemas mafia, his votes were moving freely, he was arguing with people, he was solving things
he has free flowing posts, was thinking about the game, and interacting with a variety of players?
ok let me write this post
when I define free-flowing, I mean the ability to move your vote around, actively flip reads around, in way that doesn't feel stilted
look at Gira's play in Artemis Fowl mafia, look how he utlizies his vote there, he uses it as a tool, that feels like he is actively trying to influence the game
I believe outside some strange cases, most wolves can not actively give off the feeling they care about the game

and for a player like Gira, who I suspect plays pretty identical to my friend Proph, very little vote movement, and more well-explained town reads, is a huge red flag
Ender kinda gets closed to that, but he is moving his vote around more often than Gira, and re-evaluating in a way that "I believe" is more natural

in regards to Gira I think there really isn't much "interacting"
I think he is saying thoughts, but a don't recall much continued real time. Honestly though I may be blowing hot air in terms of the last point, I'd really have to double check
Gira's D2 has been underwhelming, yes. Probably the most concerning part of his play was how he was very angry, active and engaged when under suspicion, but immediately fell off when suspicion died down. He's been making the "right" moves and votes, and this goes some way towards increasing my opinion of him. I'd like to see more from Gira in the coming day phases, and I do want to know what his take on me/LC is.

@Gira
I feel like this post here is a great indication of a pocket attempt done by Alison.
Alison wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:31 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:28 am I think that Wisp's D1 was towny off of emotions and the fact that I have seen myself in that spot as town before, as long as I am thinking of the right person still because i might be thinking of gira but I don't think I'm thinking of gira??

anyways also her not knowing who Esooa was after like 10 people saying it in thread like 10 times each i think is also a good look for her. if she was w/w with esooa then I'd expect her to know, and if she was w/v with esooa I'd expect esooa's name to be mentioned at least once when they were thinking about NKs
I like this angleshoot. I don't know if I believe in it but you going there is kind of a townie thing to say.

I wouldn't read Wisp town for emotion. AtE is scummy.

I now think you are probably town though so congrats. There is a slight chance you are exactly wolves with Tess but I still have Tess POE'd anyway so that doesn't really blow me out.
You know you say I have scum equity with Tess and Miz but look at this post here and tell me that doesn’t have scum equity.

@Gira
Alison

Post by Alison »

Ping me if you have any questions Gira I'm not reading nonsense like "Alison points out Mizery could be wolves with Tess means they're partnered"
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:12 pm Like I’m bringing up a million points on how Alison is scum and Alison bringing up almost next to none on me.

Like she should not win here, she isn’t even playing that well that she can play.
I swear if you vote me and we lose and Alison brought like nothing else new to the table I’m going to flip.

I’m not like evil Alison and I won’t blame you for the lost but I’ll be disappointed you aren’t seeing all the evidence that points to Alison being the scum here.
Just so you know this guy is a chronic post game salt machine and him denying it here is proof that he is mafia trying to project disappointment in a reasonable way

Town Gavial would have completely lost his mind and started yelling about how you're all terrible

Check the smilies dvc for proof
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also yes me voting Mizery D1 proves I am town because Mizery was in severe danger, it was a very close race between Dizzy and Mizery. That was the important vote, and in that vote, I voted a wolf and Gavial voted a town. If I'm scum here I'm obviously powerwolfing so it makes no sense to bus D1 when the vote is so close.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:51 am Ping me if you have any questions Gira I'm not reading nonsense like "Alison points out Mizery could be wolves with Tess means they're partnered"
That was one of the reasons I had. “Miz/Luck/Tess” although it was Gira that brought that out.
Looks like a town is doing a better job bringing points up for the player against the wolf then the wolf themselves.

I’m sorry @Gira but even you should know that this post by Alison and that other “EoD1” post by Alison is a bad couple of posts.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:53 am
Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:12 pm Like I’m bringing up a million points on how Alison is scum and Alison bringing up almost next to none on me.

Just so you know this guy is a chronic post game salt machine and him denying it here is proof that he is mafia trying to project disappointment in a reasonable way

Town Gavial would have completely lost his mind and started yelling about how you're all terrible

Oh no Alison I am salty.
Salty that I’m not going to go up to the same level that your at.
I’m not gonna be like how you were with Wisp I’m going to be reasonable. Something you AREN’T this game.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:55 am Also yes me voting Mizery D1 proves I am town because Mizery was in severe danger, it was a very close race between Dizzy and Mizery. That was the important vote, and in that vote, I voted a wolf and Gavial voted a town. If I'm scum here I'm obviously powerwolfing so it makes no sense to bus D1 when the vote is so close.
Dude neither of us were here for EoD.
Voting for scum day 1 then not voting again till LYLO doesn’t make you town lol if anything it should make you more scummy because that’s a typical Buss play.

You ARE powerwolfing you are ALSO powerbussing.
It’s not hard to vote your own teammate I’ve done it serval times before as mafia.

Her arguments hilarious though.
“I voted Wolf and they voted Town” “Wolf can’t do that!”
Like lol that’s so flawed.

I voted Dizzy pretty early during day 1 and left it there.
As I said I knew there was scum within Dizzy/Alison due to their interaction they had.
I said this reason and Alison still ignored it.

@Gira
Are you honestly going to tell me Alison is Town here?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 am

Oh no Alison I am salty.
I’m not gonna be like how you were with Wisp I’m going to be reasonable. Something you AREN’T this game.
Only a mafia member angry that their teammate was voted would be pissed off by what I said to Wisp. If you knew last day phase was wolves crossvoting you should rightly not feel angry about Wisp being swayed one way or the other.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:58 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:39 am

Oh no Alison I am salty.
Only a mafia member angry that their teammate was voted would be pissed off by what I said to Wisp. If you knew last day phase was wolves crossvoting you should rightly not feel angry about Wisp being swayed one way or the other.
OML this is sad.
You haven’t even read anything I said at all yesterday have you?
I was clearly debating between your partner being either Miz or Gira. I wasn’t confidently sure which one it was thus why I told Wisp come F3 if I die then he needs to look throughly and not miss clear Mizery. It should be clear I was very concerned on whom your partner was and now I know your partner is Mizery.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Gira
You should be able to see that everything Alison has pointed out against me so far is a Chuck of shit.
Their accusations are terrible and not valid at all.
They are just making stuff up meanwhile I’m actually doing stuff, lots of stuff to show you I’m Town and Alison is Wolf.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yes, but *this* phase you were angry about Wisp being swayed into voting Mizery. You have no reason to feel angry about that unless Wisp's decision denied you a chance at a quick win - from your perspective, if Mizery and I were mafia, you should feel apathetic about me being "unreasonable" with Wisp in order to sway him.

This sentiment echoes Mizery's own sentiments; Mizery constantly tried to convince Wisp that I was using AtE to sway him, claiming that I was doing the kind of AtE that "makes everyone feel like shit". This reflects genuine frustration that the game-winning misexe for her is slipping away as a result of tactics that she doesn't like, and an attempt to try to get me killed in order to win in F5. It also reveals that I am town, as she is suggesting that I am resorting to AtE in order to convince Wisp to vote a certain way, when if we are W/W a wolf dies either way and there is no reason for wolf Alison to push so hard in an attempt to strongarm Wisp, nor is there a reason for Mizery to be so frustrated that Wisp is swinging towards voting her instead of me.

Both Mizery and Gavial's actions reflect a genuine upset that Mizery was voted over me, and their shared feeling on this subject suggests that it was a sentiment that developed in scum chat. Most likely, they expected an easy F5, and me crossvoting Mizery and strongarming Wisp into voting her threw a wrench in their plans; hence their frustration and insistence that Alison is playing dirty.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:26 pm Yes, but *this* phase you were angry about Wisp being swayed into voting Mizery. You have no reason to feel angry about that unless Wisp's decision denied you a chance at a quick win - from your perspective, if Mizery and I were mafia, you should feel apathetic about me being "unreasonable" with Wisp in order to sway him.

This sentiment echoes Mizery's own sentiments; Mizery constantly tried to convince Wisp that I was using AtE to sway him, claiming that I was doing the kind of AtE that "makes everyone feel like shit". This reflects genuine frustration that the game-winning misexe for her is slipping away as a result of tactics that she doesn't like, and an attempt to try to get me killed in order to win in F5. It also reveals that I am town, as she is suggesting that I am resorting to AtE in order to convince Wisp to vote a certain way, when if we are W/W a wolf dies either way and there is no reason for wolf Alison to push so hard in an attempt to strongarm Wisp, nor is there a reason for Mizery to be so frustrated that Wisp is swinging towards voting her instead of me.

Both Mizery and Gavial's actions reflect a genuine upset that Mizery was voted over me, and their shared feeling on this subject suggests that it was a sentiment that developed in scum chat. Most likely, they expected an easy F5, and me crossvoting Mizery and strongarming Wisp into voting her threw a wrench in their plans; hence their frustration and insistence that Alison is playing dirty.
Ok so first off It’s last phase not this phase.
Why should I be alright with you trying to sway Wisp?
At that time I didn’t know if Miz or Gira was your partner and you didn’t treat Wisp that well.
Just because your partners with Miz doesn’t give you the right to tell Wisp he’s dumb not voting Miz. Your the harder wolf to deal with and you used Gira all up to this point.

See the issue is the way Miz went about the last day is how Insistent they were, saying how it’s ridiculous to think you and them are W/W.
She wasn’t trying to go for the “game winning misexile” she was trying to distance the best she could from you and using AtE as an attempt to make you look better then me for F3.

Yes Mizery was upset they were voted and you definitely know this.
No they probably aren’t because they know you can potentially pull off an ML on me today for the “game winning misexile” and quite frankly the best thing to do during a F5 in your Situation was to Buss each other so hopefully Gira can see how obvious of a wolf you are.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I mean @Gira
Do you blame me?
Do you think it’s wrong for me to want Alison to go over and be in your position then have to 1V1 Thunderdome a Powerwolf.

Like it’s either this happens or a F3 happens with Me/Wisp as the confirmed Town with Miz/You Thunderdome.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Call me selfish but I’d bet yeah I’d have figured you out and voted Miz in F3.
Now question will you do the same and vote out the wolf in F3 or will you allow Alison to continue pocketing you and vote me out with them?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i apologize for my absence, i have a bad habitof procrastinating when it comes to these decisions but i'm here to get it done now, let me read up a bit before i go back
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:33 pm Gotta admit though I was close.
Wasn’t Mizery, Luck and Tess.
It was Mizery, Alison and Tess.
do you think that looks good for you, because if anything you naming both of them but pushing elsewhere looks informed
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Gavial wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:37 pm I mean @Gira
Do you blame me?
Do you think it’s wrong for me to want Alison to go over and be in your position then have to 1V1 Thunderdome a Powerwolf.

Like it’s either this happens or a F3 happens with Me/Wisp as the confirmed Town with Miz/You Thunderdome.
no, i don't think that in and of itself is unreasonable from a town POV

but i feel like you'd be able to project that regardless of alignment
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

k, checking back at the end of day 5
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Gavial wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:17 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:12 pm lol was wisp abt to make the right decision before gira came back and convinced her or what
Tbf I still need to make that case on Alison to show Wisp Alison has allot more associations with Tess then I do.

Like I had them as partnered for awhile.
you...had them as partnered but hard defended tess on day 2?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i should also add that the fact that you kept trying to team me with alison yesterday, only to start entertaining alison/miz yesterday when wisp indicated he wanted to hammer miz was scummy
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Wisp wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:54 pm I really dislike how Gira is handling this lylo
man i like don't have the energy to be constantly arguing back and forth i felt like i made my points

i know you're dead and can't post but c'mon
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Gavial wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:07 pm
Gira wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:57 am i think alison is likely town atp
This was the last mention on Alison before Day 5 lol.
Gavial wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:08 pm The main concern for Gira was Ender/Tess and no concern for Alison Day 3 at all lol.
you are wildly disingenuous huh
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:02 pm Gira > Wisp > Mizery in order of wolfiness, with Gira most wolfy and Mizery least wolfy.
heh
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:04 am I like how every single person I suspected early has been making nonsensical votes for nonsensical reasoning. I'm down to just kill all of Gira/Wisp/Luckbox/Mizery and if there isn't 2+ scum in there y'all can vote me off.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am I'm sheeping Ender on nanook. Gira is probably town and just throwing a tantrum.

If we assume Luckbox's meta makes him town (which I'm okay to right now, especially for the purposes of building this world) then the non-clears are Carousel, MIzery, tess, Wisp.

Not sure where Dizzy stands in this situation. I'll take a look after class.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:27 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:21 pm Perhaps it's just them but I don't like how aggro they are

all i know of them is the one day of Bonk mafia
I am aggressive every game every alignment unless I am completely detached from the game because I am busy IRL. It is the easiest way for me to play mafia, the most fun way for me to play mafia, and the most optimal way (in terms of winrate/effectiveness overall) for me to play mafia.
this is also an interesting interaction relative to how mizery and illwei treated each other
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:29 pm My POE is just LC/Mizery/Tess/Wisp right now. Nanook slightly above them, and then everyone else is someone I have some reason or other to townread.

I still think Wisp is scum but he must have partners so I'm happy to look into the rest of the POE.

Return to “Previous Heists”