Total votes: 10
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm I haven’t read today and leetic isn’t online discord, he told me iaafr is confirmed town earlier, does anyone have any objections to what he said about bunny? Because I might just sheep the clear today if I don’t know what to do
iaafr is clear yes

i recommend reading today if you can, would like to know what you think of what marmot has presented re anne
Can you suggest which page in particular you like me to read? I’m a slow reader so idk if I’ll get done in just 40 minutes to catch up the whole day. I found anne off last eod and Alexa did fos Anne so I wouldn’t stand in the way of a vote on her
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

This eod is in 40 mins rifht? Why’s it feel so calm In here lmaooo
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm I haven’t read today and leetic isn’t online discord, he told me iaafr is confirmed town earlier, does anyone have any objections to what he said about bunny? Because I might just sheep the clear today if I don’t know what to do
iaafr is clear yes

i recommend reading today if you can, would like to know what you think of what marmot has presented re anne
Can you suggest which page in particular you like me to read? I’m a slow reader so idk if I’ll get done in just 40 minutes to catch up the whole day. I found anne off last eod and Alexa did fos Anne so I wouldn’t stand in the way of a vote on her
the analysis i'm referring to is just on the last page p much. hope you can get to the rest overnight too though
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 pm This eod is in 40 mins rifht? Why’s it feel so calm In here lmaooo

We talked a lot today and feel pretty good about the PoE.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:05 pm For anyone interested in DrWilgy's mentions and interactions with anne like I was, here they are:

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm Ising the driving for Holiday now.

Notting the comfort of Falcon vote. Ising the avoiding of Anne.

Ising the low hanging fruit. Notting of SPF; the others Lazy.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:33 pm Wanting of flipping Anne. Ising trusting of Nutella.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:51 am Spf is probably my strongest townread, followed by illario/leertic (mainly because they called me 95%), iaafr, lime coke

Every time Esooa posts I want to call her outed mafia but I'm aware I need to read her posts with more scrutiny/less lazily

Marmot is prollllllly town. Falcon's posts suck but he was cleared by Mac so W/E

Not sure on dizzy yet but gth town.

Wilgy still feels bad and I don't like the MR shot at all. my immediate poe is Esooa Wilgy Nutella Mac Anne and if that doesn't contain at least 2/3 id be very surprised. If I townread one replace them with Dizzy.
Honestly I think the JJJ yeet makes things alot more clear cut. There were two viable other wagons in Anne and I.

The only hesitation is that if Anne is scum, but then if that were the case then I have no clue what scum was doing not getting me yeeted? Asleep at the wheel?

Do tell me what you find poor about the MR shot. Was there magical information from the Jay's yeet that I missed?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:16 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:19 pm You didn't even read it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
If it's any consolation, I read it and appreciate the effort. While I don't think it changes much in terms of your position for me.

Nutella, Mac and I suppose Dizzy all need to resolve before you RN just on JJJ spew and the advent of yesterday. Again, because I wasn't a counter yeet, either scum was asleep or you aren't scum.

Anyways, your alignment would have reflect of Nutella flip. I believe that to be more important rn.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:36 pm where is everyone? feel like thread was poppin and then poof
I was sleeping then poopin.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:34 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm Ok Wilgy is towny when he drops the gimmick

Tbh I thought Mr was a bad shot because I had him as town, I think shooting the main CW (Anne) wouldve been correct there, though I wouldn't have cried about a Mac shot.
Fair then. I still haven't really read day 1, but it was JJJ's iso that led me to MR.

My suspicion on Nutella kept me from inquiring the CW. Anne is locktown if Nutella flips scum yes?

Mac was going to take our time regardless of if it was my shot or a yeet.

PoE is pretty straightforward:
Mac, Nutella, Dizzy, Esooa

Falcon will be added if Mac flips red. Anne will be added if Nutella flips green, NAA will be added if Esooa flips red.

Contest me on these 50/50s plz.

I don't know if we win if Ilario, Iaafr, Leetic, Marmot, SPF or Cass is scum without some mechanical savior button.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:33 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm Still don't think anne's scum, if Wilgy or Axehole flips bad I might consider it but for now there are much better actions

Not really buying the case on Mac right now either
For Anne to be scum I'm pretty sure I have to be as well. I know that is not the case, but can attempt to view from an outside perspective and still don't see that as the case.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:40 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:34 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm Still don't think anne's scum, if Wilgy or Axehole flips bad I might consider it but for now there are much better actions

For Anne to be scum I'm pretty sure I have to be as well. I know that is not the case, but can attempt to view from an outside perspective and still don't see that as the case.
explain why your town alignment confirms anne's? i am missing this logic entirely (may have missed the posts, sorry)
We went from wagon Anne to wagon Jay when I was at 5 votes.

I see little reason why scum, if 2 scum buddies in Anne and Jay were in danger wouldn't have made me the yeet leader.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:44 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:40 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:34 pm

explain why your town alignment confirms anne's? i am missing this logic entirely (may have missed the posts, sorry)
We went from wagon Anne to wagon Jay when I was at 5 votes.

I see little reason why scum, if 2 scum buddies in Anne and Jay were in danger wouldn't have made me the yeet leader.
if the team is, say, afk-at-eod mac, afk-at-eod anne, and widely suspected and ill-regarded NAA, it's not like scum really had the clout to do anything about anything that happened at EOD
I suppose. I guess the thing is that I made it free.99 for scum to push me and don't feel like they did (even earlier in the phase for clarity), probably because they were just cool with Anne dying.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:15 pm I'm here for a brief moment before further holiday driving.

I see Anne is the lead wagon. Neat. Doesn't make sense to me, but I won't cry about it. Still comfortable with either a Nutella or Mac yeet.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:46 pm I still think anne's wagon is weird because it was a counter wagon to Jay yesterday, and nutella is the only person who voted it both yesterday and is voting for it right now.

Also, 3 of the 5 people voting for anne right now either didn't vote yesterday (Dizzy, Sloonsooa) or voted a vanity wagon (iaafr).

Two of the people voting for anne yesterday are dead: Jay and MR

@falcon45ca @DrWilgy why aren't you voting for anne today?
Because it's weird like you said.

I don't think scum Anne would have had Jay on it. I think there's good reason to assume that both Anne and I are V/V as there was no one really concerned with moving votes from her to me prior to the Jay wagon. I was going out of my way to be an easy yeet for science, but there still wasn't a hard push for it.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:41 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:15 pm I'm here for a brief moment before further holiday driving.

I see Anne is the lead wagon. Neat. Doesn't make sense to me, but I won't cry about it. Still comfortable with either a Nutella or Mac yeet.
When you disagree with the main vote target, you fight it, you don't just quietly acquiesce to it. You not really caring about how anne will go down makes you look really wolfy.

See you in an hour.
I disagree. I have stated 3 separate times as to why Anne feels like a miss to me. I don't have the time or energy to dissuade further, especially when I could just be wrong. I'll vote where I want, speak of who I think is correct, and move on.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 am So like. If I'm wrong on Anne that makes Nutella hard town, making Iaafr hard scum.

Mac killing Falcon on yeet is a risk I'm willing to take 100% of the time. Mostly because it's funny regardless of flip that Falcon would get cheesed like that IF TRUE.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 am
anne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:38 am let's gooooooooooooo im getting saved bois
:eye:

These two players are very compatible from this PoV. DrWilgy did push anne a bit Day 1, but than proceeded to defend her while presenting a PoE of four other players: Mac, nutella, Dizzy, Esooa.

The thing is, if this PoE (well, after Mac) is wrong, we lose this game to mis-elims.

I think it can be reasoned for DrWilgy to be a wolf. Day 1, anne was the bus attempt. It failed and JJJ flipped. Day 2, Mac was the bus attempt, and it barely went over, with DrWilgy and Anne on Mac's wagon. Wilgy shot MR Day 1. There were worse shots, but MR does fall into the camp of a player who was town, and also could be argued to be a reasonable shot. But there were better shots, and I think Wilgy would admit that too. I think part of the reason I'm coming to this conclusion to his how quickly Wilgy jumped to a gamesolve that doesn't contain anne, and so it could be that the two are teammates.

Anyway.

If Wilgy is town, his gamesolve is almost certainly right. But I can very easily see an alternate world where Wilgy is scum.

@ilario this is what I talked about in regards to DrWilgy/anne, which admittedly is not solely anne, but they're related.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 pm This eod is in 40 mins rifht? Why’s it feel so calm In here lmaooo

yeah i'm glad to have a pretty chill eod, im gonna start slicing onions for french onion soup 🍲🧅
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I say we, though I think Lime Coke is feeling uncertain, but he's sheeping us losers

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:23 pm I kinda want to chop anne now. And here's why:

I think that Mac is more likely a bus attempt than Jay. Jay had taken heat on Day 1, but he wasn't truly in danger until the final hour of the day, so any wolves who bussed him would have had to be active at EOD. I've already analyzed the EOD1, and concluded that everyone on Jay's wagon is likely town. NAA I thought was possible scum, but that is now wrong. I think SPF has slight potential, but unlikely. Everyone else there is town.

Mac had a role that, upon death, would take a villager down with him. Of all the wolves to bus, his was probably the optimal one. DrWilgy and anne are the two players who were not on Jay's wagon who are on MacDougall's wagon.

I also think that if anne is a wolf, it clears nutella. esooa being a wolf doesn't really clear anyone. She still could be, I'm just trying to think ahead too.
signal boosting this because i agree with the logic and

idk if you guys remember but as early as eod1 ive been thinking anne has been potentially the most important flip for my own worldview and for everyone else's at this point
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm

yeah i'm glad to have a pretty chill eod, im gonna start slicing onions for french onion soup 🍲🧅

I'm about to go pick up some food from an Ethiopian food cart (that I didn't know existed here) :omg:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 pm
iaafr is clear yes

the analysis i'm referring to is just on the last page p much. hope you can get to the rest overnight too though
Okay I skimmed it and I don’t have any oppositions

I think having bunny clear made this a lot more straight forward to me as he was the only person I was tinfoiling and I feel better about spf from yesterday

Still think marmot is always town and if he’s mafia then ggwp he fucked us all, and I think nutella is town too.

As long as the vote isn’t on any of those names or lc idrc I think we just always win
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Someone tell me where to vote I’m a sheep today
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Do you think esooa would be mad if we chopped anne today, and she flips town, and we just run her up again tomorrow?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@iaafr gimme a name to vote lol I wanna go and study for my exam tomorrow if I’m not needed here
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

u should vote esooa imo
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: esooa] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I know that ilario and leetic are two different people, but y'all seem to disagree quite a bit considering you're the same alignment :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

The thread is just me and the people I tr talking so I don’t think anything is gonna change from me staying here
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i am somewhat here but i am busy with work and also making dinner, so cant get my head into the game too much. if im still alive tomorrow then ill put in more effort
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

marmot, if the votes tie between esooa and anne today, who would you choose?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

and to be clear, esooa/drwilgy/anne is also my immediate POE
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:23 pm I kinda want to chop anne now. And here's why:

I think that Mac is more likely a bus attempt than Jay. Jay had taken heat on Day 1, but he wasn't truly in danger until the final hour of the day, so any wolves who bussed him would have had to be active at EOD. I've already analyzed the EOD1, and concluded that everyone on Jay's wagon is likely town. NAA I thought was possible scum, but that is now wrong. I think SPF has slight potential, but unlikely. Everyone else there is town.

Mac had a role that, upon death, would take a villager down with him. Of all the wolves to bus, his was probably the optimal one. DrWilgy and anne are the two players who were not on Jay's wagon who are on MacDougall's wagon.

I also think that if anne is a wolf, it clears nutella. esooa being a wolf doesn't really clear anyone. She still could be, I'm just trying to think ahead too.

idk if you guys remember but as early as eod1 ive been thinking anne has been potentially the most important flip for my own worldview and for everyone else's at this point
@ilario this is why i believe anne is superior to esooa, but im fine with either
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also ethiopian food is hype
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 pm I know that ilario and leetic are two different people, but y'all seem to disagree quite a bit considering you're the same alignment :p
What did we disagree on?

We were pretty aggreeable in that we found Mac and jjj scummy first two days and did our part for the town imo. I’m happy to kick back now
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 pm marmot, if the votes tie between esooa and anne today, who would you choose?

I'd choose the one my vote is on, just to make life simpler for anyone who might doubt my role even a little bit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

apparently nobody reads my signal boosts

also if dizzy is town he has also shown evidence of not reading my posts when i have the exact same process as him

so apparently people just dont read my posts

which ok whatever thats life ig
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm
iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:21 pm

@ilario this is why i believe anne is superior to esooa, but im fine with either
Okay sir

/vote anne

I’ll check back in like 5-10 mins before eod so if u want me to change pls ping me
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 pm I know that ilario and leetic are two different people, but y'all seem to disagree quite a bit considering you're the same alignment :p
What did we disagree on?

We were pretty aggreeable in that we found Mac and jjj scummy first two days and did our part for the town imo. I’m happy to kick back now

leetic came in a little bit ago disagreeing with the w!anne argument pretty hard, and I think he postcapped before he could really argue it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think esooa is pretty much outed, but i wont complain about an anne chop that much
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm apparently nobody reads my signal boosts

also if dizzy is town he has also shown evidence of not reading my posts when i have the exact same process as him

I read them when they were made, but I think you postcapped so long ago, it's hard to keep engaging with you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm apparently nobody reads my signal boosts

Well I’m not gonna speak for dizzy here but personally when someone is clear I have a habit of ignoring most their posts if I’m in a rush, so maybe that’s what happened
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, my vote's on Dizzy lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:27 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:26 pm
What did we disagree on?

leetic came in a little bit ago disagreeing with the w!anne argument pretty hard, and I think he postcapped before he could really argue it.
Ohhhhh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:48 pm @Dyslexicon, are you tired of me scumreading you? If so, I've got good news for you, because I've just come up with a brilliant plan that could potentially remove you from the PoE. However, if it is to happen, I need the cooperation of @staypositivefriend.

What are you testing?
Well, you see, when I was thinking over your claim I remember that you said that your messages would roleblock people if you are scum. Well, I was thinking that that is something we could test, and I've come up with a way to do it.

So what's the plan?
So, spf uses her second JOAT ability, the one that "can make a players(sic) actions go through on the night that [spf targets] them". If I'm understanding the role correctly, use it on LC, as it's important that his role works tonight. Then, Dyslexicon should send a message to spf. If spf is not roleblocked, then that means Dyslexicon is not mafia according to their claim.

Why does it have to be spf?
Simple process of elimination, well a different PoE to finding wolves but you get the point.
- Esooa and anne have roles that would be perfect for testing roleblocks, but both are likely to be targeted by LC, and if LC dies then those results would be muddled.
- LC's action is too important to risk roleblocking.
- iaafr and Wilgy used their shots and no longer have a night action.
- Marmot and I/ilario never had a night action to begin with.
- Not fully sure that I understand @anne's claim fully, but if it's a potential tracker it could still be useful.

Why should I go along with this plan?
Even if some people townread you, you don't have the mechanical/game event-related evidence that keeps iaafr, LC, and Marmot out of the PoE. If you can do this without roleblocking spf, then you will at the very least move above Wilgy in my list. And, if spf says she was roleblocked, then that means either you or spf lied, and we can solve from there. We already did well today to remove iaafr and Axehole from the PoE, narrowing it further will basically guarantee a town victory as long as town doesn't fall asleep at the wheel.

Does anyone else need to do anything?
@Lime Coke, don't target Dyslexicon or spf if they go along with the plan. I won't tell you how to use your role further, just to use it. Everyone else can just do whatever.

That is a cool plan!
Why, thank you very much. If we can focus on solving, there's no way that we'll lose!
ftr im fine with doing this and i think this is super towny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: esooa] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Oh @cassandra is here but she’s not saying anything, she’s an outed wolf imo
staypositivefriend
Hitman

"i am mafia" - cassandra, probably
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Alexa is a frozen get rekd
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also, i wanna give a shoutout to marmot today for putting in an insane amount of effort and WIM into solving the game even when it would have been pretty easy to get away with slanking. your continued investment in solving the game + the depth of thought in your analysis is what has kept me confident that youre a villager and stopped me from tinfoiling you
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i am fine with losing to nutella or marmot in this game
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: cassandra] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:34 pm "i am mafia" - cassandra, probably
Lol I came so close to signing off my posts in this thread as I was still used to posting in a hydra
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:34 pm also, i wanna give a shoutout to marmot today for putting in an insane amount of effort and WIM into solving the game even when it would have been pretty easy to get away with slanking. your continued investment in solving the game + the depth of thought in your analysis is what has kept me confident that youre a villager and stopped me from tinfoiling you

:hug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Anyways yeah Imma bounce pls ping me if u want me to change votes before eod bunny
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:36 pm Anyways yeah Imma bounce pls ping me if u want me to change votes before eod bunny
i've been openly ok with esooa or anne the whole day with only a slight preference for anne (esooa ate'd me and sort of tried this day, anne hasnt shown up since sod)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Fwiw, I read esooa's posts today again and they still read incredibly flaily.

I remember someone saying that esooa just phones it in as misread town too. I hope that isn't the case here, but that's not what I see.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

maybe she showed up once idk

it also follows alexa's legacy more closely

u do u
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

iaafr wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:37 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:36 pm Anyways yeah Imma bounce pls ping me if u want me to change votes before eod bunny
i've been openly ok with esooa or anne the whole day with only a slight preference for anne (esooa ate'd me and sort of tried this day, anne hasnt shown up since sod)

Nah, she showed up to remind us that she forgot about this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And then AFKd again

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

DADV!!!!!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

spf has tmi

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”