Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 3]

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:57 pm i think reading everything i've posted and just being like "huh but your vote!" is just a bad look at the situation and again, not actually evaluating me just looking for ANYTHING you can push on and ignoring everything else
See, here's the thing: we have been evaluating you. Just because player's find you scummy doesn't mean they haven't, and frankly that just seems to be your defense: "if you find me scummy, then all you're doing is tunneling".

It's like you find no reason whatsoever to scum read you, like you think you're beyond reproach
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Porscha Do you have any thoughts on MissC and what she's been posting?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Ngl I'm starting to wonder if MissC is a miss from their posting.
Am I crazy for thinking they might be a miss here?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:23 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:57 pm i think reading everything i've posted and just being like "huh but your vote!" is just a bad look at the situation and again, not actually evaluating me just looking for ANYTHING you can push on and ignoring everything else
See, here's the thing: we have been evaluating you. Just because player's find you scummy doesn't mean they haven't, and frankly that just seems to be your defense: "if you find me scummy, then all you're doing is tunneling".

It's like you find no reason whatsoever to scum read you, like you think you're beyond reproach
i think that you specifically are either tunneled or a wolf. CR's push i don't like for different reasons. i think that you are reading things from me seeking things that confirm that i'm wolf and are disregarding explanations or other evidence
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:26 pm Ngl I'm starting to wonder if MissC is a miss from their posting.
Am I crazy for thinking they might be a miss here?
No. They could be a miss, I don't know. IMO they have the highest likelihood of being partnered w/ Wilgy, it's not a red check.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:23 pm

i think that you specifically are either tunneled or a wolf. CR's push i don't like for different reasons. i think that you are reading things from me seeking things that confirm that i'm wolf and are disregarding explanations or other evidence
I read your explanations, I just don't trust them.

If you're unable to see why I and others think you're scum, then I don't know what to tell you.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Do you feel CR is pushing you from a town or a wolf perspective?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm Do you feel CR is pushing you from a town or a wolf perspective?
i find it somewhat scummy! but i think that overall you're more likely the last wolf. my current poe would be you then CR, but i intend to keep evaluating porscha (and also gav i guess i just don't think i vote gav) and i think i'm more likely to find CR town than you
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i think that CR's day today has been the worst part of his game
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm Do you feel CR is pushing you from a town or a wolf perspective?
i find it somewhat scummy! but i think that overall you're more likely the last wolf. my current poe would be you then CR, but i intend to keep evaluating porscha (and also gav i guess i just don't think i vote gav) and i think i'm more likely to find CR town than you
Sounds like you've already made your mind up. I hope you appreciate the irony, given how upset you've been getting this RD over what you say is the same thing happening to you.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:37 pm
Sounds like you've already made your mind up. I hope you appreciate the irony, given how upset you've been getting this RD over what you say is the same thing happening to you.
i find your push very frustrating, i'm not mad that you have me in your poe lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:37 pm
i find your push very frustrating, i'm not mad that you have me in your poe lol
It's been known to happen
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

If this game goes to a F3, what are the odds it's Porscha?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm If this game goes to a F3, what are the odds it's Porscha?
That's entirely possible.
We've been flipping towns after Wilgy.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm If this game goes to a F3, what are the odds it's Porscha?
entirely possible. the reason i say i'm more likely to find CR town than you is that i think you're likely somewhere in my 2 person poe no matter what and that if we kill you today and you flip town and f3 is me/CR/porscha then they both have the excuse that they bussed wilgy in some way at some point, and that's porscha's strongest argument so i look at her with much fresher eyes and evaluate her very carefully.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:41 pm
Well, to be fair we've flipped town, singular, since Wilgy.

This is only D3
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 pm

This is only D3
Why yes, I'm going to be so tilted if we don't end the game today.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i feel like everyone in this game since wilgy's flip has just been like "well there's no way the wolves would BUS in mountainous mafia!" and giving people like porscha locktown reads and that's exactly why people bus to begin with, SPECIFICALLY in mountainous where there isn't a PR to fuck them over in any way. if porscha is a wolf the wolves bussed extremely, extremely hard and aggressively but that's never been a world i completely dicounted. i found d3 porscha to have town demeanor but i also can easily see her being the one to kill MightyQ and then she hasn't been here doing much solving today while everyone else has been fighting with each other. if i am in a f3 with her i absolutely will give her long consideration
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 pm

This is only D3
it's D4 the thread title just didn't get updated
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

but yes correct that we've only flipped one player since wilgy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

as of D3 my PoE felt like it had to be falcon/pao/MightyQ in some order because with vote logic and everything everyone else had better reasons to not be paired with wilgy but that always felt very dirty, because as i've expressed bussing exists and basically is the entire strength of a mafia team in mountainous games. it felt bad to just push the players who were townreading or didn't vote wilgy and call it a day, an like a generally losing strategy. the fact that MightyQ died (god bless, i would have never let this game end without flipping them) gives us (or, specifically me fmpov) a chance to evaluate the potential bussers and i can absolutely see falcon flipping town and really really want a chance to go to f3 and actually evaluate the players that have gotten free passes for days
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:46 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Spicy, do you think Porscha might be the last wolf?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Hmm ngl, Porscha hasn't been doing a whole lot after Wilgy died.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

and like. i don't expect it to weigh too hard on anyone's votes but again i'm such a better wolf player than just townreading my partner and then dipping from the thread without interacting with them. i'm not mad that i may get killed for interactions with wilgy but i have far better scum fundamentals than that in a mountainous game lmao
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:48 pm
I'm not really sure. I don't like players coasting, doing little and less to help town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MightyQ is an NK I could see from them as well
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Leave the 4 of us to bicker while they sit back
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

idk why i'm lamenting not having gotten a chance to reread porscha when like, i have over an hour before eod lmao i'll give it a shot now
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

If Porscha is cleared town, then why does MightyQ die over Gav?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:51 pm If Porscha is cleared town, then why does MightyQ die over Gav?
Cuz Gav & I haven't been seeing eye to eye?

Porscha is only thought to be cleared town due to being the CW to Wilgy, no?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:52 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:51 pm If Porscha is cleared town, then why does MightyQ die over Gav?

That's the thing, Porscha being wolf to their partner would explain their sparse activity.
Let the town go for players such as MissC and Paopan and sit back, sip champagne and laugh.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:55 pm

That's the thing, Porscha being wolf to their partner would explain their sparse activity.
Let the town go for players such as MissC and Paopan and sit back, sip champagne and laugh.
Jesus fuck, it kinda freaks me out when you agree with me so quickly
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alright, Imma channel JJJ here and choose to trust those who've actually been posting and playing the game this RD
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:58 pm

It's a thought I've been having a while now.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

i'm here and reading and evaluating porscha so don't think much of where my vote currently is i'm deciding what to do with it
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Gavial »

Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:08 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:06 pm
CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 pm BTW I was the counter wagon to Wilgy, so unless you think it was w/w wagons D1 then I'm cleared from being Wilgy's partner.
i still think the logic of this post is extremely bad. there's absolutely nothing that says two wolves can't be in 3 wagons on d1. especially when a town wagon of the 3 got pushed over by a wolf switching their vote. like it smells vaguely of CR seeing people clear porscha for being the cw on d2 and being like "ah, i also was wagoned at the same time as wilgy at one point :)" when it's a very different situation
You realise Gav was also bringing up that I was the CW to Wilgy at one point right?
i think the way gav has looked at vote logic in this game has generally been questionable and i don't really agree with his assessment
You don’t agree that I think it could have been a W/W CW?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Pretty sure I mentioned before that the CW doesn’t clear CRichard and neither does Por’s.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:49 pm
I'm not really sure. I don't like players coasting, doing little and less to help town.
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:48 pm Hmm ngl, Porscha hasn't been doing a whole lot after Wilgy died.
:ponder:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:58 pm

:workit:
Pocket Attempt Paranoia Alert.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 pm Pretty sure I mentioned before that the CW doesn’t clear CRichard and neither does Por’s.
You have good timing.
The fact that Porscha didn't die despite being the counter wagon to Wilgy feels like it's for a reason and if I'm right, this should be it.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:08 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:06 pm
CRichard wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 pm BTW I was the counter wagon to Wilgy, so unless you think it was w/w wagons D1 then I'm cleared from being Wilgy's partner.
i still think the logic of this post is extremely bad. there's absolutely nothing that says two wolves can't be in 3 wagons on d1. especially when a town wagon of the 3 got pushed over by a wolf switching their vote. like it smells vaguely of CR seeing people clear porscha for being the cw on d2 and being like "ah, i also was wagoned at the same time as wilgy at one point :)" when it's a very different situation
You realise Gav was also bringing up that I was the CW to Wilgy at one point right?
i think the way gav has looked at vote logic in this game has generally been questionable and i don't really agree with his assessment
You don’t agree that I think it could have been a W/W CW?
no i agree with that. i didn't like the way you had talked about the d1 votes wrt paopan (i still stand by this, i know paopan flipped town.)

i didn't specifically remember you making a point that CR and wilgy were competing wagons with each other as a point in CR's favor but CR said you had and i filed it with not liking your evaluation of paopan d1 as "i just disagree"

i said in the quoted post i don't think CR being a cw to wilgy d1 means anything. if that's your opinion then we agree
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:07 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:05 pm Pretty sure I mentioned before that the CW doesn’t clear CRichard and neither does Por’s.
You have good timing.
The fact that Porscha didn't die despite being the counter wagon to Wilgy feels like it's for a reason and if I'm right, this should be it.
Hmm.
Also gives me Day 1 Flashbacks of someone else.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Alright, anything more substantial than that?
Question: Do we think that there's a world where WIlgy who is suspected from D1 gets Porscha to bus them and because they happened to be w/w wagons, that would lead us down the primrose path of town eating itself alive?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 pm
Question: Do we think that there's a world where WIlgy who is suspected from D1 gets Porscha to bus them and because they happened to be w/w wagons, that would lead us down the primrose path of town eating itself alive?
If it's W/W wagons w/ Wilgy, and Wilgy wins that coin toss, then he looks pretty good. He pushed Pors pretty steady IIRC

Why did Wilgy push Pors?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:16 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:14 pm
If it's W/W wagons w/ Wilgy, and Wilgy wins that coin toss, then he looks pretty good. He pushed Pors pretty steady IIRC

Why did Wilgy push Pors?
If they're w/w, then it would be distancing 100% of the time.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:02 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:31 am Paopan can be town if Porscha/MightyQ have at least one wolf, as proposing to wagon them feels unaligned from where I'm at.
This makes sense.
Hmmmm
falcon45ca

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Night 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:39 pm Alrighty, caught up.

Sig vote at last second was absolutely disgusting and Gav has been TMI'ing me for the past 9 pages.

Mac's read is bad but I'm not sure if it's coming from a wolf mindset.

Town:
MC
LC
Falcon

PoE:
Porscha
Pao
MightyQ
Gav/Mac
There's this
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Lets be honest, if Wilgy survived and Porscha flipped wolf would we ever catch them?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:38 am Wilgy wagon looks pure, not so sure about Porscha.

That's why my vote is on Wilgy over Porscha
Care to fill me in on the Porscha wagon while I'm catching up?
And then there's this

Return to “Previous Hustles”