Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by LinearPoint »

Roleblock wouldn't be defense or protection.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Actually I might need to ask host if airblast can redirect a crit. I assume so but I don't know.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

OK it does redirect it. So yeah it's literally impossible for Marmot to be killed for at least 2 nights.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

As long as Marmot watches LC...
Mafia has to kill me and Wiggly N5 and N6 is either order.
Then Mafia has to kill Marmot N7.
So if we just spend the rest of the game voting to not lynch anyone eventually LC will find the last Mafia.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

This only doesn't end in a Town win if Marmot hard bussed 2 Mafia.
If LC is the last Mafia eventually he confirms everyone else is Town and is screwed himself.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:57 pm As long as Marmot watches LC...
So if we just spend the rest of the game voting to not lynch anyone eventually LC will find the last Mafia.
Yeah, but that's boring AF
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:59 pm
That's it boys we got em. The last Mafia gg.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:59 pm
That's it boys we got em. The last Mafia gg.
Appreciate the energy, but wrong.

If I'm last Maf btw, I'd never have made that post.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Oh phewy Sig townspewed Faclon.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:48 pm Sean and Falcon, you should start a town core. You’re both town. I’m rooting for you!
Not a fan of this. Starting towncores literally seconds into the game actually starting is a sure fire way to get a mafia member in the towncore and nuke entire game.
This spews TSP as Town
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 pm Also is it worth it for both snipers to claim now, ik we've got one claim out there.

The issue will of course be if one rolled mafia, but otherwise we can discuss as a thread kill targets and ensure we don't accidentally vote for them.

Contenders for last Mafia based on Sig's D1.

LC - an earl wishywashy read on LC and only commented on Dizzy's LC and Sean reads.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:34 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:48 pm Sean and Falcon, you should start a town core. You’re both town. I’m rooting for you!
The fuck is this? Why do you post like you shouldnt be in the towncore of those you townread?
I’m not planning to be very active at the start of this.

Thread is quiet and I want the game to have a good start though.

Also, think I’ll exchange my Falcon for Guillo right now.

Sean is town. I know him, this be town.
Tony is town cause I can tell.
Guillo is probably town and Sean thinks so too so that’s good. Work together \o/
Lime is town because he’s cute and also real reasons.

^I think this is a nice town core to start with.
(Dis)agreements?

Does sean usually come out so aggressive in setting out reads? Ik i've played with him before but can't recall much.

Can"t agree on Lime, need some pics first or are we saying like the vibe/profile pic is cute? I could see vibe, but not profile pic. i mean don't get me wrong it isn't bad just not cute ya feel me?

Also as i just previously mentioned disagree re town core this soon, but as long as ppl don't blindly sheep and will move players out of town core, it isn't the end of the world to have one.
Gullio could be a possibilit based on this post. It's an RVS but is forced. Can't tell if it's forced in the since Sig wanted to put any vote out or a distancing force.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:35 pm I"m gonna go ahead throw a vote onto gullitone for the time being. We haven't played alot, but we've played enough they should know i'm an easy D1 mislynch, gave some very weak reasoning, and did just not enough set up to throw on a vote and not move it.
Again this feels a tad forced. This came from D2 though so Sig wasn't RVSing Gullio like it seemed? Their whole push on Gullio is bad but I cannot tell if that is distancing or just not pushing good.
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:04 pm Also thought about it leaning a wee bit less of mafia for Guillo, still throwing my vote there, he's another I plan to review since i can reverse tunnel at time.

Also really do need a solid reasoning why I'm mafia or suspected mafia beyond a post I made D0 my second, very obvious jokign post.
The only other reads I saw from Sig were scum reading me for saying Nanook and Sig were Mafia and scum reading Falcon as my partner. Which those don't come across as distancing IMO and probably are just town spews.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Missed some things.
This actually makes me think it's not Gullio.
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:03 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:46 am I think it’s best if mafia role claim, but town doesn’t.
this right here is peak town. solid green, ride and die, will sheep for first ten days.
I"ll literally requote the post that got Gullio on me.

This, basically hours into the game.

It would be akin to saying I was claiming cultist and obviously third party when I said dizzy and i should start a cult. Very nonsensical.

Furthermore, and why Gullio got the vote from me and why I'll keep hounding on it is he never went any deeper or attempted to engage me.

Then is trying to paint this false narrative I'm just OMGUS at him, but like come on when your reasoning is literally not a reason of course that's gonna lead to a counter vote and some pings since seems like a good fake set up for mafia to use.

And I'll keep bringing this up as long as its the cornerstone of him wanting to vote for me and trying to flood the thread with vote sig he's obvious mafia.
Meanwhile this actually seems to be pointing to confirming that it is LC.
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:31 pm So my biggest issue right now is I don't have any super solid mafia reads.

I'm back and forth on Gullio, his low tunneling on me is a bit scummy and he's not doing much content wise just volume also there's this weird thing with naa which doesn't seem V/V unless I"m missing something? But, he was also pushing sabie for awhile if i recall correctly and Last phase I pegged him as tunneling towny which seems more right.

I think the LC read on jack has some merit, but with the amount of blocks, protects, eCt out there it isn't solid.

I think most likely mafia are laying low, maybe we've got one who voted to save sabie, but doubt it's more than that, and probably one on her wagon? I need to go backk and look at that lay out.

Also beginning to suspect Falcon given his under the radar playstyle and D1 flipflopping vote then avoidance of wagons.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

So yeah, I'm going to say it's probably Sig, LC actually.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Unfortunately that would have to rework an easy win plan. I guess just watching me or Wiggly instead of LC would be the play.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by LinearPoint »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:00 pm [VOTE: JackofHearts] aubergine
Might make a full case on why LC is last Mafia, but I think this first post of D3 with him going for Jack over Nanook seems pretty telling to me.
Consider it an appetizer for now.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Greetings. I have come here to bring the many times dreaded, but sometimes necessary, Balance Patch. It has dawned on me that this setup may not have been as balanced as I thought it was, and between letting it play out that way and apologizing later or making a fix while I can, I have picked the later. I believe the fix is not a direct upgrade to either faction, it is more like a general equalizer that makes all remaining classes similarly effective against mafia and prevents mech analysis from being too automatic.

This part of the setup:

The faction also has one crit canteen, which can turn their faction-kill into a critical hit, making it ignore all protections and defenses, for one night. If only one member of the faction is alive, every kill they make will be a critical hit.
Has been edited to this:
The faction also has one crit canteen, which can turn their faction-kill into a critical hit, making it ignore all protections and defenses, for one night.

If only one member of the faction is alive, they will get a second dose of crit canteen, as well as one dose of each of the following:

- Cloak canteen: makes the player's actions not appear to trackers or watchers for a night.
- Teleport canteen: player's the player's actions avoid roleblocking or misdirecting for one night.
- Uber canteen: makes the player dodge one kill that targets them.

The mafia may use multiple canteens in the same night. The act of drinking a canteen can't be blocked.
So instead of the last mafioso getting infinite anti-doctor boosts, they get 1 anti-doctor, 1 anti-watcher, 1 anti-blocker, and 1 anti-vig. The change is effective now, though obviously it will only affect the gameplay after the death of the 3rd mafioso.

I hope you folks understand the need for this, since my goal is to make the game as fun as possible to everyone in it.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Host trying to stop me from ruining his game.
Jokes on you. I'll find a way.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

As I said, game is auto pilot into a win.

Please watch me and I'll simply act as a cop clearing players by my role block.

Fyi I blocked Mac just because...I didn't read the game and I sent my action in last minute.

If someone wants to send me a list of who we think is cleared and who I should avoid that would be great.
Ping me for these proceedings.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh ouch actually.... very ouch.

But fair.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Oh I forgot to add since that didn't change, but the engineer base still has a Sentry and a Dispenser on it.

If anyone wants to enter the base, and get +1 vote and protection from kills tonight in exchange of not using actions, send me a PM asking for it before the halfway point of the day.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:22 pm Guess who targeted Dolby?

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Maybe I healed him
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:45 pm

Maybe I healed him

But who killed him dead?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Maybe I healed him
If that's the case, then you're Dr Kevorkian
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:29 pm Greetings. I have come here to bring the many times dreaded, but sometimes necessary, Balance Patch. It has dawned on me that this setup may not have been as balanced as I thought it was, and between letting it play out that way and apologizing later or making a fix while I can, I have picked the later. I believe the fix is not a direct upgrade to either faction, it is more like a general equalizer that makes all remaining classes similarly effective against mafia and prevents mech analysis from being too automatic.

This part of the setup:

The faction also has one crit canteen, which can turn their faction-kill into a critical hit, making it ignore all protections and defenses, for one night. If only one member of the faction is alive, every kill they make will be a critical hit.
Has been edited to this:
The faction also has one crit canteen, which can turn their faction-kill into a critical hit, making it ignore all protections and defenses, for one night.

If only one member of the faction is alive, they will get a second dose of crit canteen, as well as one dose of each of the following:

- Cloak canteen: makes the player's actions not appear to trackers or watchers for a night.
- Teleport canteen: player's the player's actions avoid roleblocking or misdirecting for one night.

The mafia may use multiple canteens in the same night. The act of drinking a canteen can't be blocked.
So instead of the last mafioso getting infinite anti-doctor boosts, they get 1 anti-doctor, 1 anti-watcher, 1 anti-blocker, and 1 anti-vig. The change is effective now, though obviously it will only affect the gameplay after the death of the 3rd mafioso.

I hope you folks understand the need for this, since my goal is to make the game as fun as possible to everyone in it.
What the hell is this? Ive never seen a game being changed by a host mid game! This is massive host interference!

By thecway, i told you guys Sig was outed wolf since day 1, im the best Day 1 scum hunter in the globe. Two caught scum baby! Sabie and Sig!

By the way, i didnt use my self save last night lol. I love gambling! :haha:
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:00 pm [VOTE: JackofHearts] aubergine
Might make a full case on why LC is last Mafia, but I think this first post of D3 with him going for Jack over Nanook seems pretty telling to me.
Consider it an appetizer for now.
I'll be glad to defend myself and explain why all of your case is wrong. Not really out of anger, more as a challenge for myself.

But this was literally there was no night kill, and I kind of got excited because I thought I had basically a red check on someone and single handedly lynched a mafia member. Keep in mind I did this for the final mafia member in Philo 2 and solidified the town win...annnd couldn't really celebrate it because of me being an idiot mid game and thought I gained redemption.

Specifically on Jack because I let him snow me for about 4 games in a row, 3 of them I did speculate he was mafia, again more redemption.

Unfortunately that all was wrong. However I swallowed my pride and took Dolby's side and thankfully we got the right person. If I'm mafia I hard push for Jack to go over Nanook the entire day instead of giving in and voting out my partner mid day.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I love bastard games but they at least should be advertised as such, i expected to play a normal game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:22 pm I love bastard games but they at least should be advertised as such, i expected to play a normal game.
Sometimes hotfixes are required

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Maybe I healed him
Then why Marmot didnt see a second visitor eh?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Marmot, did you see a second visitor?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Hey Marmot, Sig says that he healed Dolby. Could you do something about that?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:19 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:29 pm Greetings. I have come here to bring the many times dreaded, but sometimes necessary, Balance Patch. It has dawned on me that this setup may not have been as balanced as I thought it was, and between letting it play out that way and apologizing later or making a fix while I can, I have picked the later. I believe the fix is not a direct upgrade to either faction, it is more like a general equalizer that makes all remaining classes similarly effective against mafia and prevents mech analysis from being too automatic.

This part of the setup:

Has been edited to this:

What the hell is this? Ive never seen a game being changed by a host mid game! This is massive host interference!

By thecway, i told you guys Sig was outed wolf since day 1, im the best Day 1 scum hunter in the globe. Two caught scum baby! Sabie and Sig!

By the way, i didnt use my self save last night lol. I love gambling! :haha:
I'll 1 up you. I called you Sabie, Sig, and Nanook (ignore that i also had Jack in that list please sorry Jackie)
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:48 pm Actually I don't think Mafia can actually kill Marmot.
As long as a Pyro is still alive nobody can even target Marmot as it'll just be redirected to a random person instead.
Mhm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:13 pm Oh phewy Sig townspewed Faclon.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 pm
Not a fan of this. Starting towncores literally seconds into the game actually starting is a sure fire way to get a mafia member in the towncore and nuke entire game.
This spews TSP as Town
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 pm Also is it worth it for both snipers to claim now, ik we've got one claim out there.

The issue will of course be if one rolled mafia, but otherwise we can discuss as a thread kill targets and ensure we don't accidentally vote for them.

Contenders for last Mafia based on Sig's D1.

LC - an earl wishywashy read on LC and only commented on Dizzy's LC and Sean reads.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:34 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pm
The fuck is this? Why do you post like you shouldnt be in the towncore of those you townread?
I’m not planning to be very active at the start of this.

Thread is quiet and I want the game to have a good start though.

Also, think I’ll exchange my Falcon for Guillo right now.

Sean is town. I know him, this be town.
Tony is town cause I can tell.
Guillo is probably town and Sean thinks so too so that’s good. Work together \o/
Lime is town because he’s cute and also real reasons.

^I think this is a nice town core to start with.
(Dis)agreements?

Does sean usually come out so aggressive in setting out reads? Ik i've played with him before but can't recall much.

Can"t agree on Lime, need some pics first or are we saying like the vibe/profile pic is cute? I could see vibe, but not profile pic. i mean don't get me wrong it isn't bad just not cute ya feel me?

Also as i just previously mentioned disagree re town core this soon, but as long as ppl don't blindly sheep and will move players out of town core, it isn't the end of the world to have one.
Gullio could be a possibilit based on this post. It's an RVS but is forced. Can't tell if it's forced in the since Sig wanted to put any vote out or a distancing force.
sig wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:35 pm I"m gonna go ahead throw a vote onto gullitone for the time being. We haven't played alot, but we've played enough they should know i'm an easy D1 mislynch, gave some very weak reasoning, and did just not enough set up to throw on a vote and not move it.
Again this feels a tad forced. This came from D2 though so Sig wasn't RVSing Gullio like it seemed? Their whole push on Gullio is bad but I cannot tell if that is distancing or just not pushing good.
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:04 pm Also thought about it leaning a wee bit less of mafia for Guillo, still throwing my vote there, he's another I plan to review since i can reverse tunnel at time.

Also really do need a solid reasoning why I'm mafia or suspected mafia beyond a post I made D0 my second, very obvious jokign post.
The only other reads I saw from Sig were scum reading me for saying Nanook and Sig were Mafia and scum reading Falcon as my partner. Which those don't come across as distancing IMO and probably are just town spews.
I can tell you right now. Sig knew i caught them day 1 and Seanzie had the same reaction to Sig on day 1.

To find out who the last mafia is we just gotta look for whoever else tried to talk me out of scum reading Sig.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:28 pm

Maybe I healed him
Then why Marmot didnt see a second visitor eh?

I saw you there too :3

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jk, sig was the only one

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 260

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:33 pm As I said, game is auto pilot into a win.

Fyi I blocked Mac just because...I didn't read the game and I sent my action in last minute.

If someone wants to send me a list of who we think is cleared and who I should avoid that would be great.
suuuure you did
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guess 1 - Guillo was a townsiding bisnitch all game and bussed all his team
Guess 2 - TSP is just mafia (caveat seems to be nobody else thinks this for probably some good reason I'm unaware of)
Guess 3 - It's LC
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:29 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:14 pm
sig wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:02 pm Keep this up Mac and I might flop you over to the mafia side of my Mac meta.
oh no how scary sig is threatening to omgus me
I mean see whenever I do omgus you it's because you're mafia that goes for me, very rarely does town mac try to dumbly vote me off. Now usually it doesn't matter buuuuuut I take great joy at end game/in dead chat, being able to whine and feel vindicated that I was once again right.
Every time I suspect you regardless of your alignment you always make this argument which is always incorrect as I've pushed you as town many times, and been correct many times...

I think you are sus. Not being pushed since d1 given your performance here is strongly indicative that you are mafia or the mafia would have tried to push you.

What about pushing you of all people makes me dumb? Where do you get off calling me dumb for daring to push a tepid, omgussy Sig that has been coasting?
1. I mean it's a pretty good argument to make. :srsnod:

2. I wouldn't say I'm being tepid what so ever, I'm making reads when I see them and asking questions. Not my fault more people aren't engaging in my reads and that the thread keeps getting derailed by dumb arguments.

3. On this whole tepid/not doing enough point we are only on D3, and D2 was a total wash, even with that I've still done more than alot of other players so kinda weak to see I'm not doing anything and being tepid.

4. Back to point 3, I don't think I'm coasting at all, I'm posting, giving my thoughts, and staying caught up which is more than some people. So don't really see where this whole coasting thing is coming from. :shrug2:

5. It's dumb since it"s wrong and is a lazy approach. Not really doing any work into it just asking why other people haven't voted for me and helping to set up mafia for an easy vote/mislynch.
How is it a lazy approach to push someone with 0 votes when there are 5-3 wagons? The work has yet to start.

Dumb since it's wrong hey. Okay well I'm just gonna go ahead and call everyone sussing me dumb, that is surely a mature way to engage people.
I wouldn't call you engaging other people with an open question of why doesn't sig have votes really worthy of a mature response. :shrug2:

Having said that you did engage me re falcon/jack so I've got no problem engaging back.
in which I'm cleared
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:47 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:33 pm As I said, game is auto pilot into a win.

suuuure you did
Do you have a role that gives you a result? I pretty much just sent the RB on you to see what would happen.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:49 pm Guess 1 - Guillo was a townsiding bisnitch all game and bussed all his team
Guess 2 - TSP is just mafia (caveat seems to be nobody else thinks this for probably some good reason I'm unaware of)
Guess 3 - It's LC
Did MacDougall just acknowledged that i've had great reads in this game? :slick:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:52 pm

suuuure you did
Do you have a role that gives you a result? I pretty much just sent the RB on you to see what would happen.
you know my role
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:49 pm Guess 1 - Guillo was a townsiding bisnitch all game and bussed all his team
Guess 3 - It's LC
Did MacDougall just acknowledged that i've had great reads in this game? :slick:
if town absolutely best I've seen you play
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Maybe I healed him

But who killed him dead?
Am I not allowed to do two things.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 pm

Maybe I healed him

But who killed him dead?
Oh wait I mean maybe I was blocked :srsnod:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 pm

Maybe I healed him

But who killed him dead?
lmao
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:52 pm

suuuure you did
you know my role
Not really I've paid like maybe 30% attention to the game from Day 2 onwards.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I know you self protected but I don't know what else you do I just shrugged off and moved on.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by LinearPoint »

Per Gullio's request I have combed through Day 1 and compiled every post that could be construed as not wanting to lynch Sig (ignoring dead people and Sig)
Unfortunately Sig's biggest defender was Gav and not many people questioned or even wanted to defend Sig.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:15 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Why not Mac?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:35 pm @Seanzie why sig?
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:20 pm sig and LP are confirmed town in my mind

LC probably too.
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:46 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:26 pm I'll grant you the confirmation bias, but raise that you're basically doing the same thing for me.
I'm mildly confident that sig is town

Obviously not solely because of this quote, but I think in connection to other posts which I town-read I feel rather comfortable giving a town-read here.
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:56 pm yup p sure sig is town or my understand of FM is wrong
Although Mac never mentioned anything about Sig at the start of D2, he and sig were tag teaming trying to lynch me D2.
I think if you were going off of people defending Sig then that would mean Mac is really the only suspect. Falcon while he did question Sig lynch did everytually get on Sig after Sig dipped after being accused D1.
Maybe marmot.
So far I'm thinking LC, Martin, or Mac for last Mafia based on Sig-related analysis.

Also gullio is just always town lol. He was hard pushing Sabie and Sig for D1 lynch.
LOL TSP is even more IC. "I could go for Sabie, Sig, or Nanook today" lol.
All maf got hard scum read D1.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

And honestly after reading Mac's ISO I'm kind of leaning on Mac being Mafia.
He has legitimately no correct reads outside of Nannook being Mafia.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 pm
Guess 3 - It's LC
if town absolutely best I've seen you play
Aaaaawe. I hope you are not scum pocketing me here because it just worked.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:02 pm Per Gullio's request I have combed through Day 1 and compiled every post that could be construed as not wanting to lynch Sig (ignoring dead people and Sig)
Unfortunately Sig's biggest defender was Gav and not many people questioned or even wanted to defend Sig.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:15 pm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Why not Mac?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:35 pm @Seanzie why sig?
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:20 pm sig and LP are confirmed town in my mind

LC probably too.
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:46 pm
sig wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:26 pm I'll grant you the confirmation bias, but raise that you're basically doing the same thing for me.
I'm mildly confident that sig is town

Obviously not solely because of this quote, but I think in connection to other posts which I town-read I feel rather comfortable giving a town-read here.
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:56 pm yup p sure sig is town or my understand of FM is wrong
Although Mac never mentioned anything about Sig at the start of D2, he and sig were tag teaming trying to lynch me D2.
I think if you were going off of people defending Sig then that would mean Mac is really the only suspect. Falcon while he did question Sig lynch did everytually get on Sig after Sig dipped after being accused D1.
Maybe marmot.
So far I'm thinking LC, Martin, or Mac for last Mafia based on Sig-related analysis.

Also gullio is just always town lol. He was hard pushing Sabie and Sig for D1 lynch.
LOL TSP is even more IC. "I could go for Sabie, Sig, or Nanook today" lol.
All maf got hard scum read D1.
are you mistaking me for someone else? I've been pushing sig since the game started and he overreacted and spewed me town every time

Return to “Previous Jobs”