Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 2

Reanimators [Heist]

Post by DrWilgy »

*Semi Closed Setup*

15 Player Game
11 Civs - Find the threats and get them before they get you, dead or alive!
3 Mafia - Become the majority and take control!
1 Indy - 👀👀👀

**This game features (abuses) reanimation mechanics. Discussion about the game will not be permitted within a spec chat until a player is permanently removed.**

Day 2 will feature a double yeet! The 2 players with the most votes at the end of day 2 will be axed!

Day 4 will feature a double yeet! The 2 players with the most votes at the end of day 4 will be axed as well!

DN cycles are standard Heist 48/24.

Thread will be locked at night. (I understand that some zombies may appreciate some recovery time. Imagine waking up after dying... SHEESH!)

Example Vanilla Civ message:
Congrats! You are a vanilla civilian! Eliminate the threats to the town!
Example Resurrection message:
Congrats! You are back from the dead! You may once again discuss in the thread!

Your alignment is now/still:
Your win condition is now/still:

**Keep in mind as reanimation is the theme of this game, so I have attempted to work the numbers to be balanced to the best of my ability, this however does not MEAN that this game is balanced.**
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Reanimators [Heist]

Post by DrWilgy »

And I would say that this is ready. I would appreciate a co-host who knows what they are doing on the site as I've never done so before (hmu).
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

I've designed and hosted games with reanimation mechs, DM on discord if you'd like a setup review 👍 i can also backup host
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I usually hate playing with reanimated mechanics but id be happy to lend a hand with hosting if you need it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”