2021 Socky Awards

Come join us for fun events and site-wide votes, such as our annual Socky Awards, the much anticipated Mafia Job queue polls, and more!

Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: 2021 Socky Awards

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Video Mafia Player

Nominees

Spoiler: show
@Dyslexicon
@MacDougall
@Made
@Marmot
@Spades
@Thunal33

Finalists

MacDougall
Marmot
Thunal33

Winner

Thunal33

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Role Use

Nominees

@112 (unspecified)
@Alison (Game of Champions 2020)
@Esooa (Batman: The Animated Series)
@Marmot (Team Fortress 2 Mafia)
@staypositivefriend (Bread Mafia)

Finalists

Marmot
staypositivefriend

Winner

staypositivefriend

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Gambit

Nominees

@Alison (Game of Champions 2020)
@Made (Spider-verse Mafia)
@NotAnAxehole (unspecified)
@Timsup2nothin (Elder Scrolls Mafia)
@Vulgard (PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology)

Finalists

Alison
Made

Winner

Made

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Most Valuable Player

Nominees

@alexa
@dunya
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MacDougall
@Marmot
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Sloonei
@TonyStarkPrime

Finalists

Marmot
Nanook

Winner

Marmot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head Award

Nominees

@dunya
@Dyslexicon
@Gavial
@Johanna
@juliets
@Justplayingitcool
@Marmot
@Syn

Finalists

dunya
juliets
Marmot
Nanook

Winner

Marmot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Funniest User

Nominees

@112
@DrWilgy
@Grogu
@Jackofhearts2005
@Kylemii
@KZA
@MacDougall
@Made
@Scotty
@Sloonei
@Syn
@TonyStarkPrime
@tutuu

Finalists

DrWilgy
Scotty
Syn
TonyStarkPrime
tutuu

Winner

TIE

Scotty
TonyStarkPrime

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Quote

Nominees

@112 - "tfw you're too old to see the taste in cinnamon toast crunch"
@Grogu - "hot date"
Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:56 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 pm I didn't get any message about two actions but I also don't have a role that it would function on either
How would that work? I didn’t check in the thread until just now when thread was opened. If I had a second check after thread is open and I see who died isn’t that broken?

you'd get told you could double act and then you'd get two checks
@Grogu presumably you'd be told via a PM from LongCon.
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
@Guillotine - "I'm making this one post out of my gambit"
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:52 pm I'm making this one post out of my gambit.

I belong to a very rare breed of brutally honest people. Bold, direct, very hardheaded and I'm volatile. I got a high temperament and i can be very abrasive when it comes to defend my views!

Something this generation of instant gratification, entitled, selfish, unsympathetic little pricks loathe. Now im not saying that you belong to that generation or that you are that kind of people, but im an old man, with little patience for bullshit and care about your feelings!
Which has led me to big fights with some people here and i dont want that! I came here to have fun not to let anyone provoke me into getting in an argument with anybody because then, i am the motherfucking unpleasant player to play with.

That's why im playing with gambits from this game forward and in every game i play here at The Syndicate, where i can have fun, where i dont have to post and hurt your delicate feelings and where i dont get high blood pressure arguing with you.

So if you dont like how im playing now then you may as well yeet me, because it is not gonna change, of course without forgetting to say.

Screw your policy lynch reasons Scum!

@Kylemii - "hello boss?"
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46 am hello boss? yes, good evening, yes i know it's midnight, i was just calling to let you know i won't be coming into work tomorrow..... yeah no, i'm not sick or anything i just made a lucky move based on another players deliberate misinformation in mafia and another lucky move based on shenanigans and it's removed some lead suspects from the pool... no i'm okay, it's not the real mafia. i just killed a wolf.... no not a real wolf it's uh.... what? a promotion? for me? to ceo? no. sorry. i refuse. that would cut into my time for playing forum games. see you on monday
@nutella - "role madness gothic"
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:33 am role madness gothic.

you awaken from a deep slumber and discover that you have a notification on mafia the syndicate dot com. you open your inbox only to find a shimmering greenish blur hovering over where the pm should be, preventing you from clicking on it.
you rub your eyes and shake your phone, unsure if you are still dreaming. finally you are able to open the message. in nearly indecipherable text it reads:

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE SURREALIGNMENT. YOU WIN THE GAME WHEN A̴̛̙̜̞͎̫̤͋̀̏̔͌̄̅́̅̈́̐͛̚L̵̜̝̪͙̬̰̎́́̽̈́L̷̢̡̺̩͙̞̣̜͐́̌͋͒͒̀̇͗̉̈́͘ ̴̡̨̻̻̲͎͎̌͗̇̈́͝͝͝T̸̥̹͓̞͕͍̞̪̳̹̀̂͠H̵̞̥͇̜͔́̽̔͒̈́͂̂̀͘͠Ŗ̴͉̣̹͈̱̀̀̈̕Ḗ̴̲̟̘̼̟͚͈̏̈͒̈̀͐̕Â̶̧̹͚̮̮̘͊̎̈̍͘͜͠͝T̶̡̢̢̛̬̤̤̤̫̞͇̖̫͗͌̐̄̊̆͘ͅS̴̮͚̦̎ͅ ̵̢̨͔̬̙̹̱͚̱̪̰̝͓̜͛̏̆͒̂̐̊̌̄̄̒̃̐͗̈T̸͔̗̠̥͔̦͚̻͔̒̑͐̐́̈͂̀͝Ȍ̵̖̌ ̷̡̺̲͖̦̝̻̅̔̕̕͝T̵̺̭̆͂͆̔̾̄̉͂͋̈͝͝͠͝ͅH̸̢̲̲̦͓͐̎̀̅͒̽̂̏͝E̵̘̟̞͎͙̣̟͎̰͆̎̀̔̀̽̕͘ͅ ̶̨̧̙̱͎̰͎̻̦͎̞̀͑Ȑ̴̡̺̰̱͉͎͊͋̉̾̆̌̎̚C̵̛͔̜̜͍̦̞̖̺̗̯̙̞͈͇̿̈́̈̈́̀͆͛̇̐H̸̺͖̰̠̠̯̝̭̮̹̰̃̃̔̎̃͌̉̿̕J̶̟̣̞͓̠̮̪̗̪̦̪̯̣̀̀͗̈̌̇̒͆͑͗̑͘̚͠F̸̧̨̲̥̩͕̞͎͙͚͓̩̂̏̑͌̏̌̀͂̒͆̂̈́̎ͅ ̴̨͓̠͚͙̝͓̳̬̙̻̬͔̗̑̈̐̈́̊͊Ȍ̶̰̲̦̖Ŗ̷̢̧̢̬̜̝̜͇̼̟͇̠͒̈͆̈́̂̏̄͛̈́͐J̵̢̰̤̣̠͍̫̦̦͕͈̼̘̳̤͛̒̊̅̇̔͋͘̚͝Ę̸̧̟͎̣̥͚̈́̿ ̵͚̪͈̖̲̙̥͔͈̬̥͗̅̆͛̓͒ͅX̷̧͖̱͔͎͂̓Ģ̸̱̺̘͍̫̺͔̩̻͆̔̃̉͛̂͐͑̃́͝ ̸̨̡̣͚͍̮̩̘̹͔̲̘̄̍̅̾̿̈́̈̑͒̌͘Ȓ̶̟̣̥̲͎̯̠̰͌́̄̕͘͜J̵̢̢̩̹͖͚̼͈̝̞̄͌̂̒̔̒̄͌̓̍̒̚͝͝ͅA̷̛̤͉͇͈̠̝͓̳͐̾͌̄̀̊̽̏̀͌V̷͈͇̜̰͓̺̙̺̥̥͊͝ ̴̲̪̙͍̱̊͋̈́́̈B̷̧̛̟̲͉̩̮̙͇̖̩͚̖̉̅͛̀͐̃̑̄͋̒͗̽̃͜͝X̶̦̺͇̫͆̑̄͌̓͐͗̃̄̐̾̆͊̕͝Ḱ̴̛̳͈̘͒͌̅K̷̡̢̖͚̟͖̠̫̩̼̝̫̰̒̽͗̒ͅ ̶̧̱̠͓̜̗̗̤̟̩͙̓̈́̄̔͗͋̀̅͂̇̈́̈͒͘̕H̴̠̺̉̌̇̉͊́̏̿͛̏͋̕ͅA̴̢̢̹̤̹͇̱͓̪͚̫̓̎̋͂̋̄̊̈́̚̕͠ͅͅV̵̢͕̻̦͈̻͙̫͓̀̀̋̉̀͝ͅͅĘ̸̛̩̠̜̤͓͉̻̿͐̀̾͛͜ ̸̡͕͚̞̜̤͎̠̣͔̻̣͇̮͔̉B̴̢̢̤̜̜̱̭͓͚̀̽͊̔̎͂̏̀͆͠͝E̴͚͉̻̻̦̳̦͒̆͛͊̅̂̆̚ͅȄ̸̤̲̦̙͐́̏̿͘N̷̫̮̫͉̣̳̈̑̄̑̑̽̒͑̓͐̾ ̴̡̳̣͓̭̦̗̻̻͇͠E̶̢̢̫͕̦̭̤̞̬͔̘͑̿́͐̒͗̓̽̀̒̉͋̉̂̾͜ͅL̶͖̼̲̻̫̩͍̭̈́̀̓̐͊̊́̒̀͘̕ͅÏ̸̛̛͕͙̘̖̩̽̄͐̀̈́͊͋̚M̴̦̟̝͉̱̭̼͚̙̰͑̈́͒̅̆͗͗͐͊̿̋͘͜Ȋ̵̧̧̺͔̟̬̦̠͍͖̯̱̺̏̾͊̈́̀̂̿̀͒̂̂N̶̲̽̆͝ͅĂ̸̡̱͕̟̞͉̫͙̦̖̗͖̭̯̒́̇̈̔͋̑̅̉̾̈͜͠͠T̴͉̤̩̝̪̦̰̪̣͐̉̎Ė̸̪̩̭̤̣͖̪͑̊̏̐̎͋͊̀͠͠Ḍ̶̥͆́̓͂̿́̍̎̚.̵̨͚̞͖͉͇̘̟̤͍̭̅̓

you tremble at the great terror and responsibility that lies before you. you cannot fully comprehend the magnitude of this monumental challenge, but somewhere deep within your gut you know that it is a darker and more dangerous trial than anything even the lauded Thundrous Marmot of the Marsh ever faced. you contemplate this in a heady state of delirium as you brush your teeth, and the adrenaline surges in. you can do this. you will transcend the limitations of ordinary alignments. you will overcome the petty scumreads of mere mortals. you will face your foes until the final phase like none other has done before. you are infinite.
@tutuu - "Marmot-Grogu fanfiction" and "does anyone know if nutella is capable of 22 posting as a wolf?"
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm click click click

"dammit" - a tiny squeeky voice gasped

click click click

"friiiick!!!" - a teeny weeny baby yoda voice echoed

"i cant log on to marmot's account... i tried everything... wait .... unless...." - a light bulb lit up above grogu's head

m a r m o t h a s t h e b i g p e e p e e - grogu typed. "enter", he pressed.

"Login successful! You are now being redirected" - lit up on his screen, just as grogu's tiny cute eyes lit up to match.

"yesssss, all according to plan, ehehehe >:D" - the tiny mastermind rubbed his tiny paws.

navigating through Marmot's inbox and his 69 scum rand role PMs, grogu finally located the "outbox" folder.

his eyes widened at this discovery. "oooooh... so this is the mafia team for the bread game..."

excited at the prospect of catching them all and showing he's the best town player of all time, grogu's tiny eyes noticed something weird. an irregularity. was it a figment of his tiny cute imagination? a mysterious PM sent by a mysterious person named "juliets"

grogu hovered over the message. a shiver went down his tiny spine and tiny sweat drops started falling down his tiny neck. he could feel like he is doing something wrong. very wrong. if he clicked this, there was no turning back. but.... he couldnt stop here. not after everything that happened. not after what happened with NANOOK.... grogu had to move forward...

he clicked on the message. And in that brief moment, Grogu regret every moment he had lived in his life.
grogu remembered. he remembered everything. he remembered why was he locked in that cell, what happened to humanity, what happened to his friends. grogu knew. grogu knew that he was locked in his room, he remembered the apocalypse and the following purge and extinction. and that he was the last living person left in the universe.

nobody else was alive. it was just him. grogu

suddenly, grogu heard a knock on his door.

the end
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:23 pm ok then

i want jpic dead

then maybe nutella

does anyone know if nutella is capable of 22 posting as wolf?

Winner

TIE

Kylemii - "hello boss?"
tutuu - "Marmot-Grogu fanfiction"

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm click click click

"dammit" - a tiny squeeky voice gasped

click click click

"friiiick!!!" - a teeny weeny baby yoda voice echoed

"i cant log on to marmot's account... i tried everything... wait .... unless...." - a light bulb lit up above grogu's head

m a r m o t h a s t h e b i g p e e p e e - grogu typed. "enter", he pressed.

"Login successful! You are now being redirected" - lit up on his screen, just as grogu's tiny cute eyes lit up to match.

"yesssss, all according to plan, ehehehe >:D" - the tiny mastermind rubbed his tiny paws.

navigating through Marmot's inbox and his 69 scum rand role PMs, grogu finally located the "outbox" folder.

his eyes widened at this discovery. "oooooh... so this is the mafia team for the bread game..."

excited at the prospect of catching them all and showing he's the best town player of all time, grogu's tiny eyes noticed something weird. an irregularity. was it a figment of his tiny cute imagination? a mysterious PM sent by a mysterious person named "juliets"

grogu hovered over the message. a shiver went down his tiny spine and tiny sweat drops started falling down his tiny neck. he could feel like he is doing something wrong. very wrong. if he clicked this, there was no turning back. but.... he couldnt stop here. not after everything that happened. not after what happened with NANOOK.... grogu had to move forward...

he clicked on the message. And in that brief moment, Grogu regret every moment he had lived in his life.
grogu remembered. he remembered everything. he remembered why was he locked in that cell, what happened to humanity, what happened to his friends. grogu knew. grogu knew that he was locked in his room, he remembered the apocalypse and the following purge and extinction. and that he was the last living person left in the universe.

nobody else was alive. it was just him. grogu

suddenly, grogu heard a knock on his door.

the end
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46 am hello boss? yes, good evening, yes i know it's midnight, i was just calling to let you know i won't be coming into work tomorrow..... yeah no, i'm not sick or anything i just made a lucky move based on another players deliberate misinformation in mafia and another lucky move based on shenanigans and it's removed some lead suspects from the pool... no i'm okay, it's not the real mafia. i just killed a wolf.... no not a real wolf it's uh.... what? a promotion? for me? to ceo? no. sorry. i refuse. that would cut into my time for playing forum games. see you on monday

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Role Play

Nominees

@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@Epignosis
@G-Man
@Syn

Winner

TIE

DrWilgy
Epignosis

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Walrus Submitter

Nominees

@Boomslang
@dunya
@Epignosis
@Marmot
@MyNameIsNothing
@nutella
@tutuu

Winner

TIE

Epignosis
nutella

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lifetime Achievement Award

Nominees

@Dragon D. Luffy
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@fingersplints
@G-Man
@Golden
@Jackofhearts2005
@Made
@Marmot
@Quin
@sabie12
@Scotty
@TonyStarkPrime

Winners

Dragon D. Luffy
Dyslexicon
G-Man
Marmot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks as always to @Long Con for the beautiful banners. Winners should feel free to stick those right in their signatures. :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:14 pm Best Mafia Team Performance

Nominees

basic mafia
Bee Mafia
Coffia
Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game
Fargo Mafia
Fleabag Mafia
Magic the Gathering Mafia
Modern Family Hydra Mafia
Smilies Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia
The Witcher Mafia

Finalists

Bee Mafia
Magic the Gathering Mafia
Modern Family Hydra Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia
The Witcher Mafia

Winner

Spider-verse Mafia

@Grogu @Guillotine @BoKnows @Michelle @MacDougall @112

Oooooh yaaah! This is awesome! Thank you very much, we worked hard for this! I even drew a spiderman cartoon with my level zero drawing skills lol.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by dunya »

congrats to all nominees, finalists and winners! was a great year!

start submitting quotes for next year's sockys ;)
Phil and Gloria
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Phil and Gloria »

Thanks for the votes fam.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fingersplints »

Congratulations to all the winners! All very well deserved! I’d like to say a special thank you to the hosts as they did a wonderful job, and also echo what they said in regards to @Marmot when he won his lifetime achievement award. He does so much behind the scenes and doesn’t get enough credit. I appreciate and thank you all
It was very fun listening to the announcing ceremony. I learned I pronounce almost every username wrong, and no one sounded like what I expected!
Gro-oo-ovy
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Congrats everyone :clap: and thank you so much!!!!!! :heart:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

congrats to all the winners :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Johanna
Stool Pigeon
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Johanna »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:17 pm Turnip Head Award

Nominees

@dunya
@Dyslexicon
@Gavial
@Johanna
@juliets
@Justplayingitcool
@Marmot
@Syn

Finalists

dunya
juliets
Marmot
Nanook

Winner

Marmot

What is a Turnip Head?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Johanna wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:17 pm Turnip Head Award

Nominees

@dunya
@Dyslexicon
@Gavial
@Johanna
@juliets
@Justplayingitcool
@Marmot
@Syn

Finalists

dunya
juliets
Marmot
Nanook

Winner

Marmot

What is a Turnip Head?
A dearly departed friend
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:18 pm Lifetime Achievement Award

Nominees

@Dragon D. Luffy
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@fingersplints
@G-Man
@Golden
@Jackofhearts2005
@Made
@Marmot
@Quin
@sabie12
@Scotty
@TonyStarkPrime

Winners

Dragon D. Luffy
Dyslexicon
G-Man
Marmot

Hey wow I nearly won a thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

Return to “Events”