Veggie Wars Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Moderator: Community Team

who's rotten and needs to be turned into compost?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:00 pm

fingersplints
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Master Radishes
No votes
Seanzie
27%
Sleep
No votes
host/mods/spec
64%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Veggie Wars Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:12 pm Seanzie, I will vote you out if all you do this game is make a joke at daystart and fuck off.

And I won't even feel bad if you're town.
Seems kinda hostile. I missed one day, one instance does not make a pattern.
Is a pattern necessary for you to be Maf? I don't think so.

You did have a nice pun to start this RD, but I need more than awesome jokes from you plz
The point was that while I did miss most of D1, I literally made an effort to actually show up at D2 and give a crap just to get accosted right out the gate.
w/w interaction?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:38 pm I think that Fingersplints, LC and Porscha are all pretty much just town here. Porscha a tier below the other two. Seanzie I think is likely to be town too.
Why do you think I'm town? I've done fuckall thus far.
ender voted you lol
Eh, kind of a weak reason but okay.
Mac pointed out ender voted seanzie day 1
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:18 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:58 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:32 pm honestly i'm pretty convinced DADV happened day 1 votes so here is who had no votes. at least 1 maf has to be in no votes IF NOT BOTH HAD NO VOTES

Ender
Finger
LC
Mac
Porscha
NAA
Nanook (not applicable)

(and obviously not me hehe) so between NAA, Mac, LC, Finger, Ender. what's the thoughts? Mac started day by pushing Ender. Falcon getting a lot of attention all game, not sure if someone day 1 kept him from becoming wagon if he was actually wolf up with votes

NAA cracking the whip with his pushy and stand offish posts / pushes idk what to do with it

Mac might be just giving me brain worms and tricking me

LC is *big chilling* from what I can tell and this makes me quite suspicious of them despite my day 1 town read. LC also voted with NAA on Falcon so I don't see any of those 3 paired cuz I think there is 1 mafia between the 3

Just waiting on Finger to get into the game to be able to assess the vibes

also don't know what to think of Ender. think they were high poster day 1. dont know if this was talkative maf who is shmearing the confusion cream cheese on the toast or just a townie trying to cast a wide net to figure something out. idk
as voting stands right now, there are no votes on:

Ender
Finger
LC
Mac
NAA
myself

*LITERALLY THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE* and I think we should consider wagoning someone from this list to start putting pressure where it's missing imo
I don't necessarily agree with this post as I like where my vote is at, but I think this is a good look for Porscha. Unless if it is exactly Porscha/Falcon, this is completely unnecessary from wolf!Porscha, and if it is exactly Porscha/Falcon, Porscha is powerwolfing here, and if Falcon goes over, I think it will just expose the whole team. So, probably just not wolf!Porscha.
trash response. of course you liked where your vote was. whole point was to challenge that b/c maybe your vote needed to be somewhere else. nice fake explanation of "if its exactly falcon porshca wolves then I can't come up with a valid reason that wolf porscha would do this. so *probably* just town porscha. idk this post seemed somewhat performative or forced to somewhat discredit my push to get off falcon while also leaving it open to me maybe not being wolf in case I flipped at some point, you could say you never read me as wolfy. and obviously falcon flipped town so what do I look like to now you seanzie
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:38 pm Eh, nah.

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
seanzie asks if he he should tie it again but right after that, fingers puts her vote on falcon. seanzie now has the pressure relief of being able to put his vote on falcon without looking too wolfy about it. can't help but wonder if fingers had voted someone else, if seanzie would have picked another vote.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:34 am Guize.... Guize... I think I solved the game, and we're way off base.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:34 am [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
didn't age very well
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Veggie Wars Mafia [Day 3]

Post by fingersplints »

The falcon vote was definitely strange and potentially opportunistic as it was sandwiched between posts like “don’t vote falcon or Ender. Vote splints!”
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:44 pm NAA moved from Ender to Falcon just now as well.
I know he gave a pretty decent explanation of liking to keep record in the thread, but this was the only of the silent moves he noted in the thread. Like he definitely wanted it recorded that NAA moved from mafia Ender to town falcon secretly. Setting up NAA for later
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 245
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:34 am Guize.... Guize... I think I solved the game, and we're way off base.

didn't age very well
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:52 pm My 2/2 guess is Master Radishes and FingerSplints at this current point.

FingerSplints as I said is typically busy and doesn't have much time to be in the game, so she could easily miss the claim at EOD and killed based on reputation/who is good.

Master Radishes also wasn't here at EOD, and could be killing the guy who was scumreading and voting him throughout the second half of the day.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:58 pm Ok, I'm the cop.

I have a green check on Master Radishes from N1 and a green check on Fingersplints from N2.
@Porscha

:doh:
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:36 am

See now I have an issue cuz like you've been right about me being mafia so many times and here you're sussing me when I'm town so like... what do I do with that? I think I wanna maybe town read you for it because I feel like if you were mafia you would want to project your correct godread and pocket me rather than tilt me and encourage me to omgus. So yeah I'm gonna town read you for this garbage. Happy days for you.
Have you not figured out that I just scumread you every game regardless of what is going on, and just by the luck of the rand we've only ended up t/t for 1 day of 1 game through all of the games we've played together?

Anyways, I am less confident on you, Fingers is super wolfy on how she was approaching Porscha re:Falcon. I think Fingers REALLY wants a falcon elim, and reading Finger's ISO your name pops up in many awkward ways.
Lol no I like to give people credit and make them feel good about themselves not invalidate their wins with hubris. I know it doesn't seem like that sometimes but I am all about the positive self appraisal lol.

You can have that read. I think Fingersplints has been quite pure. I am quite tunneled on MR and Ender being wolfy. I would probably need Fingersplints to accidentally slip their role card in the thread for me to be moved in that direction right now. Not ruling it out, but like ... I guess you could try to articulate your argument a bit more cuz I'm not going to go back and read all of it and try to confirmation bias myself into agreeing with you. I don't think anyone does lol. So if you actually want to persuade me or anyone probs do better I guess.
What makes Fingersplints pure? Is it tone or is it something game-related? Because from what I can tell all she's really done is talk about Falcon, and then give a few other throwaway takes. Now, sure the approach of just talking about a single slot in the game isn't the best for wolves, but idk how Fingersplints wolf game is in general, and tunneling someone is a good way for decent-but-not-top-tier wolves to generate content without having to digest the whole game.

I don't have time to go through a detailed case because I need to get in the shower or I'mma be late for a meeting, but looking through Finger's ISO, D1 all she did was give a light townlean and soft defense of Falcon. Then on D2, Falcon said her slot was null (which 3 posts deep, yes her slot was null), and Fingers flipped on Falcon because of this, and then immediately was encouraging a Falcon elim and aside from some shade thrown at LC and some soft defense of you and Ender, Fingers has really just pushed Falcon without furthering that read. Then Porscha comes in, suggesting that maybe we look at some of the wagons that haven't gotten a lot of heat, and then Fingers starts accusing Porscha of being teamed with Falcon, which sure, surface level that would make sense, but I think falls apart pretty quickly upon inspection. It feels like Figners choose a target at D2 (Falcon) when it felt like the wind was blowing in that direction, and has locked on and they aren't really considering alternatives, but they aren't like hardpushing the idea the way I'd expect from a tunnelled town.

And like posts like this:
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 am I don’t get your stance at all. More than just falcon has been talked about. More than just falcon has been voted for in the past. The thread has been in this state the entire game. It’s a small game.
Just make it feel like Fingers is kinda aware that all they've done is push Falcon, and is trying to be like "There is nothing to see here, this is normal. Falcon isn't clearly the day's designated miselim. There is no war in Ba Sing Se".
I dont hate this post though tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:34 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:25 am

didn't age very well
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:52 pm My 2/2 guess is Master Radishes and FingerSplints at this current point.

FingerSplints as I said is typically busy and doesn't have much time to be in the game, so she could easily miss the claim at EOD and killed based on reputation/who is good.

Master Radishes also wasn't here at EOD, and could be killing the guy who was scumreading and voting him throughout the second half of the day.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:58 pm Ok, I'm the cop.

I have a green check on Master Radishes from N1 and a green check on Fingersplints from N2.
@Porscha

:doh:
hahahhaa it be like that sometimes. I was scum reading MR for a while too
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I do miss claims a lot. The rest isn’t accurate but LC was right about that part lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:40 am I do miss claims a lot. The rest isn’t accurate but LC was right about that part lol
Believe it or not this is one of the few softs/PR reads that I managed to get correct in FM style.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have now voted ender btw
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Quin »

owing to recent posts we will be enforcing against accusations of gamethrowing, or discussion on the topic of gamethrowing. please keep it out of the game from now on. suede.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

please remember that if you have concerns about the way you are being treated here, myself and jpic are more than happy to discuss it with you and help come to a resolution.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

(lower case letters are cool)
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Is there a hammer?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Not saying anyone should hammer already. Just curious if and how many is needed if so
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:42 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:40 am I do miss claims a lot. The rest isn’t accurate but LC was right about that part lol
Believe it or not this is one of the few softs/PR reads that I managed to get correct in FM style.
It was a good catch.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gonna read some Ender I think
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:53 pm I actually think I can effectively win this game today but we'll see.

Anyway I have things to get back to.
This was a weird post today. This was prior to his fake claim of a red check on me.

Even if this was true, how would one check effectively win us the game today. He’d still need to find the other mafia. Fake confidence to convince everyone to follow
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 am If Falcon is town, then Seanzie is the only one on this wagon that could be wolf probably?

In which case it'd have to be something like Seanzie/MR or Seanzie/LC.

But if it isn't then it means we have pure wagon on town which immediately says MR is also town.
If he thought this, why would he check me and not Seanzie?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Especially since he claimed to have thought I was town at the end of last day.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:00 pm Thoughts are that Porscha probably town for the catchup.

Mac probably town for the way he treated my slot.

Seanzie probably town because idk if wolf Seanzie just skips D1, never really seen him do that. Also I feel like wolf Seanzie would've shown up for EOD1 given he was a wagon

Fingers decent town because of the mindmelds

I had one MR townping but idk if that's actually that good anymore.

LC is probably paranoia but please look at him closely.

Falcon I wanna say has to be wolf with the above reasoning + greencheck.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:59 pm Y'all should move too, this is a much better chance than Falcon IMO.
Nah I don't think so.

This was about Seanzie trying to move the vote to me
Gro-oo-ovy
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Porscha I was waiting for reactions before claiming, once you posted 1) I was comfortable enough with you and LC town that I could claim and 2) if I missed Ender's claim while I was asleep and some towny got chopped, I felt like I would be at fault for FPS
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Master Radishes why the checks: when I'm cop I don't tend to check my scum reads, I check people others scum read to see who I need to build trust with in the game

Understanding if you were town was important - even if misleading for my direction that day.

So yeah, my philosophy as cop is trust your reads, and check other people's reads so that if you have to reevaluate, you know where to go and who to trust.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Enderwiggin] aubergine

If NAA is FPSing, I swear to gods... More likely though I was just wrong on Ender, unfortunately. The threadstate when his claim came in matches a last-ditch effort, and as others pointing out, NAA scum cc'ing doesn't make sense with Ender's checks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:03 am I’ve been looking for this post to try and remember who said it and it took me way too long.

Seanzie yesterday made a point to say I could be paired with more than just Mac (probably because he knew already that was who the kill would be)
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:13 am @Seanzie I think Fingersplints can only be with Mac which from my PoV makes fingerspints always a bad kill, thoughts?
I don't agree that there absolutely has to be at least one mafia in Mac/Falcon, so if you are not willing to consider solves without this condition, then I don't know what to tell you. If you are willing to consider this, then I'd say that many people could be with Fingersplints. I think Fingersplints/Falcon and Fingersplints/Porscha are unlikely, and probably Fingersplints/LC is not the team since Fingersplints echoed someone else's echo of Nook's misgivings about LC, but otherwise I don't see anything eliminating pairs with Fingersplints.

So, my thoughts are unless you can convince me of your Mac/Falcon worldview, I don't agree that Fingersplints is a bad kill.
"Seanzie talked about Mac here because he knew Mac was dying"

Lol, or maybe it was because NAA specifically said you could only be with Mac so you were a bad vote.

With posts like this where it feels like you're almost purposefully ignoring details to suit an agenda, I almost still think you're scum even if you're greenchecked. But, since you're likely just town here, please actually look at what NAA asked me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am
fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:03 am I’ve been looking for this post to try and remember who said it and it took me way too long.

Seanzie yesterday made a point to say I could be paired with more than just Mac (probably because he knew already that was who the kill would be)
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:06 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:13 am @Seanzie I think Fingersplints can only be with Mac which from my PoV makes fingerspints always a bad kill, thoughts?
I don't agree that there absolutely has to be at least one mafia in Mac/Falcon, so if you are not willing to consider solves without this condition, then I don't know what to tell you. If you are willing to consider this, then I'd say that many people could be with Fingersplints. I think Fingersplints/Falcon and Fingersplints/Porscha are unlikely, and probably Fingersplints/LC is not the team since Fingersplints echoed someone else's echo of Nook's misgivings about LC, but otherwise I don't see anything eliminating pairs with Fingersplints.

So, my thoughts are unless you can convince me of your Mac/Falcon worldview, I don't agree that Fingersplints is a bad kill.
"Seanzie talked about Mac here because he knew Mac was dying"

Lol, or maybe it was because NAA specifically said you could only be with Mac so you were a bad vote.

With posts like this where it feels like you're almost purposefully ignoring details to suit an agenda, I almost still think you're scum even if you're greenchecked. But, since you're likely just town here, please actually look at what NAA asked me.
I did not say “ Seanzie talked about Mac here because he knew Mac was dying"
The point was that you were trying to connect me with other people not just Mac, and that someone who knew Mac was dying would want to make sure the person who they were setting up to lynch could be connected to more than just a confirmed town

My only agenda is to find scum, which I think you are here.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also you “almost still think I’m scum” yet are voting with the group for the option that would mean it is impossible I am
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:23 am Also you “almost still think I’m scum” yet are voting with the group for the option that would mean it is impossible I am
It is a figure of speech, but the idea that NAA might have lied about his greenchecks as some sort of reaction test did cross my mind, but idk not even NAA is that fpsy I don't think. I'mma probably just gonna need to begrudgingly accept that you're town here though.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So, fairly certain I have the last scum nailed down, but for personal and thread health reasons I don't really want to engage with them.

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:32 am So, fairly certain I have the last scum nailed down, but for personal and thread health reasons I don't really want to engage with them.
I mean, you might as well say it since we all know.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

By the way, I think you're mafia Seanzie... And I disagree with what I think you're saying.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I guess there's no hammer, I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to be the one that contributed to ending the day early. But I suppose I can vote now.

[VOTE: Enderwiggin] aubergine
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:12 pm By the way, I think you're mafia Seanzie... And I disagree with what I think you're saying.
Well then, it is probably for the best that you are likely to die today.

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:12 pm By the way, I think you're mafia Seanzie... And I disagree with what I think you're saying.
Well then, it is probably for the best that you are likely to die today.
Possibly, if you're town you're in a better position to solve today than I am... So rather unfair statement.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Master Radishes »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 am @Master Radishes why the checks: when I'm cop I don't tend to check my scum reads, I check people others scum read to see who I need to build trust with in the game

Understanding if you were town was important - even if misleading for my direction that day.

So yeah, my philosophy as cop is trust your reads, and check other people's reads so that if you have to reevaluate, you know where to go and who to trust.
Yeah I figured all this, just wanted to see you say it.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Master Radishes »

My vote is on Ender in spirit but I'd feel mean ganging up on him like that.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have a feeling this is going to feel like a very long day.
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Yeah it's a bit of a foregone conclusion. Just gonna have to be patient.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 am @Master Radishes why the checks: when I'm cop I don't tend to check my scum reads, I check people others scum read to see who I need to build trust with in the game

I kind of like this philosophy. I’m sure I must have in my mafia career, but I can’t remember ever actually being the cop, so I don’t have a cop philosophy. But I’ll definitely keep this in mind if I ever get that role
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:19 pm I have a feeling this is going to feel like a very long day.
Agreed. The fact that the day isn't ending in like an hour is... sad. Oh well.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Can someone explain to me the venge kill. I dont see it listed in the set up
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:21 pm Can someone explain to me the venge kill. I dont see it listed in the set up
When a mafia member gets voted out they can immediately kill someone as they leave.

I'm assuming the night kill happens after as well.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I didn't realize that was a thing until NAA mentioned it.

But he's got 2 innos with 1 outed mafia so we're in good shape.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Now all Porscha needs to do is ask if mafia has a day chat, and that completes the trinity of townslips.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:36 pm Now all Porscha needs to do is ask if mafia has a day chat, and that completes the trinity of townslips.
lol ... t.t
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I didn’t realise venge kill was a thing until right this moment
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

So after this day period with the venge kill we will be down 4 town, 1 mafia. Then the night kill so 3 vs 1. Still pretty good numbers.

I doubt I make it til tomorrow XD
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm hoping for 1 thing and 1 thing only but we'll keep that under wraps.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Now I’m curious
Gro-oo-ovy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think I might have an idea of what LC is thinking...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:29 pm I think I might have an idea of what LC is thinking...
You probably are and you're even more lock town for it.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

It's probably just Seanzie and Ender. Everyone else is either inno'd or super towny.

Return to “Previous Heists”