Veggie Wars Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Moderator: Community Team

who's rotten and needs to be turned into compost?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:00 pm

fingersplints
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Master Radishes
No votes
Seanzie
27%
Sleep
No votes
host/mods/spec
64%

Total votes: 11
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 245
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Veggie Wars Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Lime Coke »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:51 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:49 am So me and MR are so on the same page. It’s great in the sense that ok you want the town to work together but bad in the sense that I was hoping for some kind of lightbulb moment, something I missed, or different perspective to make this decision easier lol but oh well
This "you" being me or "you" being MR?
“You” more like “you all”

The town as a whole wants town to work together
Gotcha.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Master Radishes »

If it's LC what I'll be most annoyed about is the fact that I have previously said before that the best approach to F3 (/F4) is to look primarily at how each player approaches it, and to me I feel LC has maybe approached it more like I'd expect a scum who feels they deserve it would.

So if we vote Seanzie and it's LC I'll kick myself for not listening to my own advice. :P
Master Radishes
Hitman

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:56 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:18 am The 'easy' answer is just Seanzie. If Ender/LC were the team they worked really hard and 'deserve' it tbh.

But I also ALWAYS get it wrong in F4/F5 and I want to, just for once, get it right. So I'll continue to mull and ponder and ruminate.
Tbh I’m still at the same point. I’m also trying to think about how I’d feel after game

If I vote Seanzie, and it’s LC: ok it sucks to be wrong and lose for the town, but LC was the more townie option.
If I vote LC, and it’s Seanzie: I’m more annoyed because I thought that for days and then just second guessed my intuition last minute for no reason
Wanna just vote Seanzie and we call it a day?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:59 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:18 am The 'easy' answer is just Seanzie. If Ender/LC were the team they worked really hard and 'deserve' it tbh.

But I also ALWAYS get it wrong in F4/F5 and I want to, just for once, get it right. So I'll continue to mull and ponder and ruminate.
Tbh I’m still at the same point. I’m also trying to think about how I’d feel after game

If I vote Seanzie, and it’s LC: ok it sucks to be wrong and lose for the town, but LC was the more townie option.
If I vote LC, and it’s Seanzie: I’m more annoyed because I thought that for days and then just second guessed my intuition last minute for no reason
That’s about where I’m at.

How do you feel about Ender’s day 1 vote on the tie being for Seanzie? Is he a known busser?
It bothers me a little but not a lot because Seanzie was not active at that point and even people who don’t like bussing would vote a non active teammate
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

That would be an easy way to get townie credit for a non active teammate
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Just answering myself here lol don’t mind me
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

@Master Radishes
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry if it’s wrong but I can’t get over the points against him being stronger than the points against LC
Gro-oo-ovy
Master Radishes
Hitman

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:01 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:59 am

That’s about where I’m at.

How do you feel about Ender’s day 1 vote on the tie being for Seanzie? Is he a known busser?
It bothers me a little but not a lot because Seanzie was not active at that point and even people who don’t like bussing would vote a non active teammate
I don't know if I put *that* much stock into it.

Ender and LC were both on Falcon (3 votes on Falcon, 2 on MR/Wilgy)
LC says 'let's make it rand' and I support the notion
Ender and LC simultaneously switch to Seanzie to meet this idea, though accidentally make Seanzie go into the lead (3 votes vs 2 on MR/Wilgy)
LC switches back to Falcon to create a 4-way rand (2 votes on Seanzie/MR/Wilgy/Falc)

I can see Ender feeling he'd rock the boat too much to switch off, and put his faith in the odds his partner would survive. He'd get a bit of cred for the bus if it was Seanzie who flipped.

I feel like Ender *could* have easily just stayed on Falcon or whatever, but maybe figured he would have time to switch off later or whatever (/ his partner was slanking so may as well bus).
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Let's just end it one way or another.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You made the right choice. 🎊🎉
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lol maybe we should rand it 2/2
Master Radishes
Hitman

@dunya

I'm locking my vote. Solemnly swear I'm not moving it.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

The spec chat is either cheering or cursing us right now lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Master Radishes
Hitman

LC/Seanzie I'm not moving my vote now.

Feel free to reveal your alignment.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m locked as well. If we’re wrong, we’re wrong. It’s been a nice, dramaless game win or lose I enjoyed it
Gro-oo-ovy
Master Radishes
Hitman

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:08 am The spec chat is either cheering or cursing us right now lol
Ender is now viewing the thread which doesn't fill me with confidence lol.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm vanilla town idk if I'm allowed to do anything yet without getting myself in trouble.

If you're locking your vote then I can go to sleep though. 🎊🎉
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:10 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:08 am The spec chat is either cheering or cursing us right now lol
Ender is now viewing the thread which doesn't fill me with confidence lol.
I had the same thought lol

But tbh if I was mafia I would be hanging out in the thread at weird moments just to mess with the town for funsies
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well, that's frustrating.

I sat in the thread for like 15 hours yeaterday waiting for MR and Fingersplints, and now after 3 hours of disscission taking place from 3-6 my time, y'all are committed to locking your votes without ever giving me a chance to respond to anything.

I can't stay up to 6am to beat a tryhard wolf like LC, sorry not sorry, I start work in an hour.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

I was really hoping one of you would've been like 'teehee i was the wolf' but I guess no one believes in locked votes.
Master Radishes
Hitman

If you were town Seanzie, truthfully there wasn't much for you to do/say today that would've swayed my mind. I was going primarily off Ender's treatment of you two and that pointed more towards you than LC so there's not much for you to say to that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by dunya »

votes aren't locked this phase. day ends at the specified 6pm est. thank you for understanding.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:53 am If you were town Seanzie, truthfully there wasn't much for you to do/say today that would've swayed my mind. I was going primarily off Ender's treatment of you two and that pointed more towards you than LC so there's not much for you to say to that.
If after I wake up, I respond to some of your posts, will you at least consider it? I really don't think you're giving my D2 enough credit; my Fingersplints read was wrong, but honestly, I'd make the same read again in a heartbeat because I think it is >>rand!wolf even if this time it was a miss.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:40 am Well, that's frustrating.

I sat in the thread for like 15 hours yeaterday waiting for MR and Fingersplints, and now after 3 hours of disscission taking place from 3-6 my time, y'all are committed to locking your votes without ever giving me a chance to respond to anything.

I can't stay up to 6am to beat a tryhard wolf like LC, sorry not sorry, I start work in an hour.
I’m sorry that you find it unfair. I do understand how frustrating it must be. Town or mafia, it’s annoying to be voted at time.

I was unavailable for a lot of yesterday, and I am playing when I can today. As it turns out, the host has rejected our locked votes anyways lol so I guess you do still have time! Unfortunately I can’t really think of anything to ask anyone at the moment as I have something important to prepare for right now.
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:40 am Well, that's frustrating.

I’m sorry that you find it unfair. I do understand how frustrating it must be. Town or mafia, it’s annoying to be voted at time.

I was unavailable for a lot of yesterday, and I am playing when I can today. As it turns out, the host has rejected our locked votes anyways lol so I guess you do still have time! Unfortunately I can’t really think of anything to ask anyone at the moment as I have something important to prepare for right now.
I'm not going to call it unfair. Frustrating for sure though. It isn't about being voted, more about the timing aspect, where I really did sit in the thread for hours yesterday hoping for one of you two to show up. Not your fault for having a busy schedule on a certain day, but even if it is nobody's fault, still can be frustrating:P

I'mma try to respond to some things and make a few points today, so all I ask is if you can, please consider what I have to say.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I get you. I’m saying it’s a bit unfair. Mafia sucks sometimes
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:28 am I get you. I’m saying it’s a bit unfair. Mafia sucks sometimes
Tell me about it.

Anyways, I am actually feeling a bit energized about this; I woke up before my alarm and read the thread and got all cranky because it looked like y'all had made up your minds while I wasn't around, but I just sat down with my coffee, and am kinda in a "Nah, not gonna let that happen" mood, so I'm kinda full of WIM right now.

As such, I'm going to try to convince you and MR to change your minds. In particular, I know MR mentioned a lot of his decision has to do with how Ender treated me, and there isn't much I can do about that because Ender is a good wolf that knows how to play the thread, but what I can respond to is my case on you (FS) since both you and MR mentioned that you didn't feel good about it. In doing so, I'd ask you to try to really look at it from an outsiders perspective that doesn't know your own alignment.

Okay... to work!

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:34 am but I just sat down with my coffee
Yikes now the dreaded “coffee tell” :p
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:34 am but I just sat down with my coffee
Yikes now the dreaded “coffee tell” :p
I'm literally from MafC where the coffee-tell is from, it isn't a tell for anyone except Dizzy:P

Back to work.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Before I posted that I searched for coffee tell to make sure it was an actual thing and not something I just imagined. I found a game called “coffee mafia” from a couple months ago and thought “I love coffee why didn’t I play this?”

I DID lmao
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:28 am I know I said I'd focus on interactions more so than generic scumhunting, but if I were to a distrustfall sort of exercise, I'd say:

The scummiest thing about Seanzie was his sudden, confident push onto Fingersplints after being MIA from much of the early game - it was an 'easy' target (FS has had a lower presence level and a tone/posting style that could be fairly easily twisted into being painted as 'scummy' imo) that makes sense for a low-activity scum to latch on to as a direction to push in.

And whilst I'm thinking along these lines, perhaps the scummeist thing about Lime Coke has been his propensity to be a weathervane. Like a lot of the time as I read through here, I see him changing direction based on what others have said, e.g. D1 with Falcon (he had him as a TR but changed his mind towards EoD) and D2 with Ender (once Mac came out and confidently claimed he'd solved the game and Ender was scum). Notably on that last one he didn't really push hard/vote Ender, just amplify the shade a bit.
Okay, this is what I mostly want to respond to. If this is the scummiest thing about me, I've got good news for you; I'm about to show you I'm town, because I claim my take on Fingersplints was actually super townie.

I can see what you're saying that FS's lower presence could make her an easy push for a wolf, but if that was the case, I wouldn't have had a well-fleshed out nuanced take on her based on the current gamestate and reads of multiple other people like I did.

In particular, I'd like to ask you to go through her ISO with me, along with a few other key moments so we can talk about how she looked D2, at least from my POV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR: D1 FS gave Falcon a townlean. There was threadpressure on Falcon before FS said anything about Falcon. FS didn't commit to Falcon until much later when threadpressure on Falcon continued to build. NAA's Mac/Falcon push made me feel like FS wanted to push Falcon to avoid NAA and others going for Mac. FS's treatment of Porscha re:falcon super pinged me, which made me look at FS super closely. IMO, FS looked like she had town!Falcon picked as the day's miselim due to the aforementioned threadpressure. FS disappearing after I floating the FS/Mac team made me think she was frozen.

Of course, I was way off base, but this push wasn't sudden, I spent like two hours scouring her ISO and looking back through the thread. I did feel confident about it though, that I can't argue with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fingersplint's D1:
fingersplints wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:52 am Good morning fellow veggies. Glad to see the game has started
fingersplints wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:59 am First page lots of jokey, which is fine for early. For the record, based off the veggies discussed I like broccoli and dislike aubergine and spinach, but force myself to eat them all because they are good for me and I’m trying to set a good example for my kids. :p
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:38 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:25 pm I'm arbitrarily marking LC town until D2 because I can't be bothered reading him D1 and I'm bored and want to press buttons rn.
That doesn't sound arbitrary it all, it sounds like you have reasons.

Do people not know what arbitrary means, or is Ender making up malarkey?

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
I like this post from falcon. Getting the ball rolling onto actual substance is usually a good sign. Town lean
fingersplints wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:02 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:43 am Legit half the game hasn't posted yet, though. If I had to pick one wolf from the people who have posted it would Falcon or Wilgy.

Both Nanook and LC are people I'm pretty confident that I'll catch if they're wolf and will find if they're town.
I disagree with half of the first part, but agree with the second.
Not much to note here, except for low engagement and a Falcon townlean. (Can't blame her for low engagement without being a hypocrite, but it doesn't count in her favor either).

Reminder: Falcon was an option D1, one of the many people tied. NAA and LC had both voted there in particular.

Now, D2 starts. Before FS joins the thread, NAA makes it clear he hasn't dropped his Falcon scumread overnight, and Mac suggests he wouldn't really fight an elim there. This second point kinda made me wary of Mac, and also kinda made me suspect NAA could've been right on Mac/Falcon and Mac was soft-distancing here, but I'll get back to that later. For now, the important thing to take away from this is that early D2 there was reasonable Falcon pressure.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:18 pm Porsche Falcon always contains at least 1 mafia, that's how you know Falcon is mafia.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:29 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:27 pm Mac & Falcon are the mafia. Game solved.
Is this going to be an ongoing thing for you until Falcon dies?
I mean, my objective is to kill mafia, Falcon is mafia.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm Despite me thinking Falcon is not mafia, I wouldn't object too violently to him being wagoned today.

Okay, so here FS enters D1, nothing really of note.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:36 am I didn’t realise it was 24 hour days. Sorry for missing the vote. Won’t happen again!
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:39 am Was it? Lol ok then I just suck Day 1 voting
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:40 am I’ll be around more in a bit

These next two posts are where FS first talks about Falcon D2. In the first one, I didn't like FS's read on Falcon, in particular I think FS was null D1, and so FS scumreading Falcon for saying FS was null felt like "I townleaned you D1, how dare you not accept my pocket?" when I was reading her ISO. The second post is kinda wishy washy and just says "Falcon because of gut feeling", which didn't do much for me.

fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:07 pm Fingers also fairly null...which is less than ideal. I feel I can usually get some form of read on her, so I'll look unto that
I’m not sure I buy this post. Falcon regularly suspects me early on. The only game he didn’t was pandas vs trash pandas where he was mafia and NK me N1
The suspicious part of me says he is talking about me because he knows I’ll expect it but can’t start a genuine suspicion on me yet that town falcon would be able to.
Still reading but take back my town lean of day 1

fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:50 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:45 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:03 pm Current votes for the record:

Wilgy - 2 (falc, MR)
falcon - 2 (NAA, LC)
MR - 2 (Porscha, Wilgy)
Seanzie - 2 (Ender, Nook)

No other votes
Also MR can literally only be mafia with Falcon here due to VC. If MR was mafia with anyone else then there would not have been a 4 way rand and MR would not have been close. I do not think that is the team.

In fact, I don't believe any wolves were in this rand, for similar reasons.
If it is Falcon/MR why didn't they just vote Seanzie earlier? In actual fact I think MR/Falcon is the least likely team from that rand because MR started the votes on Falcon in a volatile situation.
So you don't think they can be a team at all and I only think that is the only logical team that MR makes sense to be in otherwise he would have just put his vote back on Falcon so he wouldn't be in the rand.
I mean I straight up think MR is town from EOD yesterday.

Falc I don't think is so cleared from that because EOD was kinda quiet. It was Me/LC/MR/A little bit of NAA/Falc from memory.
I don't mind killing Falcon first because it's entirely possible he's mafia from my backread. I am just reading you as much more likely to be mafia than him, and I don't see you paired.
I agree to this that I can’t see falcon or ender paired, and potentially a flip on one could be enlightening about the other.

I’m not sure I see the case on Ender yet; his behaviour seems pretty standard of his town game for me but I can’t actually recall his mafia game either. So I guess I’d prefer falcon of the two based on my gut feelings here based on past play with him.
NAI post:
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:14 am What does “DADV” mean?
Here FS pretty much single-handedly solves the game without quite realizing it, but this is irrelevant to my current point.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:39 pm Like the main thing that's wolfy on Falcon is just the fact that his vote has been on Ender all day and I don't remember him doing anything else.

Which is close to Fleabag where he just voted Illario all game but yeah.

Like what is everyone else seeing that I'm not seeing?
Why is it scummy to vote scum?

Ender's scum btw
I think he's town, really.
Why
His attempts to gain any sort of read with what little the game had to offer early, kind of his reaction to me townreading him for the least amount needed at that moment, a bit of his approach to me felt like town.

Probably most confident read currently.
You're making me increasingly nervous
I find this exchange interesting given Nanook was the one killed. This plus LC’s vote on ender with comments like this
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:47 pm Also, Ender, I can't read you anyways dude.

Best to leave it to someone else.

Not to take the blame off me FYI, just leave me less annoyed with myself for fucking up.
FS well aware of NAA's stance on Falcon/Mac:
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:22 am @NotAnAxehole how did you get on an ender vote? Reading your iso seemed like you firmly think mac and falcon are maf, so why vote with Mac?
Again, game solved, but not relevant here.

fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:10 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:02 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:01 pm

I think he's town, really.
Why
His attempts to gain any sort of read with what little the game had to offer early, kind of his reaction to me townreading him for the least amount needed at that moment, a bit of his approach to me felt like town.

Probably most confident read currently.
You're making me increasingly nervous
I find this exchange interesting given Nanook was the one killed. This plus LC’s vote on ender with comments like this
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:47 pm Also, Ender, I can't read you anyways dude.

Best to leave it to someone else.

Not to take the blame off me FYI, just leave me less annoyed with myself for fucking up.
What do you mean by "interesting"?
It means I feel the same way nanook did (“Making me increasingly nervous”)
Here are some posts FS on Mac that are all soft-defense. Honestly, in retrospect reading this now I don't think it looks like FS and Mac are teamed because Mac probably wouldn't want FS to soft defend him, but in the moment these looked teammate compatible.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:14 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:47 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:40 am TBH, I'm kind of surprised that Ender isn't voting Mac, because I see no way Mac and Ender can both be town.
Why? Because Mac suspects Ender?
It's not THAT he suspects him, it's HOW he approached the read. Mac came in with a very clear intention to take over the thread, and succeeded.
Is that not standard for Mac though?
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:22 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:32 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:14 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:40 am TBH, I'm kind of surprised that Ender isn't voting Mac, because I see no way Mac and Ender can both be town.
It's not THAT he suspects him, it's HOW he approached the read. Mac came in with a very clear intention to take over the thread, and succeeded.
Is that not standard for Mac though?
I don't understand how that matters, if Mac is muted 1 day, and has a confidently incorrect read the next day, why should my reaction be anything other than to vote Mac? Should I give Mac a free ride to victory every game because he's within his meta while completely ignoring his game impact and accuracy?

I treat this type of play from Mac (yes, within his meta) as a difference check between him and Ender. I think it's the only way to play, otherwise as Mac... Just do this every game, profit as scum, and it likely doesn't affect town win rate all that much because you allow other people to take the D1 kill and just swoop in with what you want D2.
I am by no means trying to imply you should give Mac a free ride. I was only trying to figure out why it specifically made you that sure of him since I think you are likely town
FS votes LC
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:17 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine :)
And then I say that NAA might be right about Falcon/Mac:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:00 am
Oh, you're playing now? Excellent

What's your take on Porscha & fingers?
Eh, I don't like this. NAA has given a lot of thoughts on you. Are some of them kinda reachy? Sure, but he gave reasons for him pushing you. Pretending like he hasn't and only just now started "playing" is pretty meh.

Kinda starting to think NAA might be on to something.
Right after this FS moves to Falcon. At the time this didn't ping me (and she ninja'd me, so I actually felt pretty good about it), but later I thought this was a smoking gun.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:38 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
At this point, I'm taking a lot longer typing this up than I planned, and most of the relevant posts are behind us, but I will quote the rest of FS's D2 with some more broad-stroke analysis.

A Falcon anti-team, with wording suggesting she is only considering a Falcon elim today.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:40 pm I don’t think LC and falcon are paired, so if falcon flips mafia than LC is ok
Stuff about NAA, not relevant here.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:44 pm NAA moved from Ender to Falcon just now as well.
Yea he’s been moving around
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:48 pm It’s a move that always makes me a bit uneasy, but isn’t out of character
A Falcon post, but not really relevant.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:19 pm @Lime Coke what did you realise happened in falcon’s wolf game?

These next few posts are mostly irrelevant to my point, but the "flipped town townread me" post pinged me a little.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:20 pm I don’t have a read on MR right now for me so I’d guess he’d fall in the PoE
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:29 pm I was actually sort of hoping that if Mac was town he'd have a clear cut read on Falcon but his read on him is hedgy as fuck.
Why do you say it’s “hedgey as fuck”
Seems pretty clear to me
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm Despite me thinking Falcon is not mafia, I wouldn't object too violently to him being wagoned today.
fingersplints wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:41 pm Depends on how strongly you town read them I suppose.
There are times when I have completely defended someone because I felt so sure of their towniness, other times it’s just a slight town lean so I’m not going to stick my neck out there for them.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:05 pm Am I crazy to see a world where it's Porscha & fingers?
Not crazy. But for today I'm not considering that based on Nanook reads.
Fwiw both confirmed town thought I was town
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:23 am Fingers is obviously town lol
I agree with this.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:42 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:09 am Why would he bother when they've had a free pass
Why do you think anyone has a free pass?
This post was actually the one that completely flipped my mind on FS and investigate her a lot more. I remember as I was re-reading the next morning, I thought Porscha was looking super townie, and then seeing this post just really suggested a strong divide between my worldview and FS's worldview. This, coupled with the fact that I was really starting to think Falcon was town being targeted, while FS was doubling-down on Falcon here, it really really pinged me.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:46 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:55 am is thread quiet cuz wolves are slanking and happy with the falcon wagon or what
This post makes me suspicious. If falcon is mafia, could be teammate trying to get votes off of falcon. Especially with the not committed language. Phrasing it as a question without giving a stance
This next post also really didn't help. It felt like FS was aware that she was focusing too much on Falcon and trying to play it off.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:50 am I don’t get your stance at all. More than just falcon has been talked about. More than just falcon has been voted for in the past. The thread has been in this state the entire game. It’s a small game.
The scenerio breakdown doesn't really explain WHY those scenerios are being considered, just stating them. Sure they concern FS, but I don't really see either of them as particularly likely, and I didn't understand why FS did.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:51 am I'm seeing too many inconsistencies between reads and votes and if mafia were correctly being pressed right I believe there would be more discussion with half the lobby not slanking off for 20/24 hours of the day

obviously it's possible falcon is mafia - I am after all pushing him (and mac) *right now* to explain his reasoning on MR vote

what about this is wolf to you. I am covering bases the best I can
Scenario 1: falcon is wolf and you are his teammate. You could be trying to get people to reconsider their suspicion of him due to “DADV” even though I don’t think the thread is any more quiet than it’s been this entire game.

Scenario 2: falcon is town and you are wolf. “See I told you guys!”

There is of course scenarios where you are both town, or falcon is mafia and you are town, but these are the scenarios that concern me
At this point, I was pretty well tunneled. The next post looked to me as if FS was saying "Vote Falcon regardless of your read on him, for the info!". I was probably being a bit disingenuous in my interpretation of FS at this point due to conf-bias tbh, but the feeling was there, I really really felt like wolf!FS had town!Falcon in her sights.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:57 am At this point I still think falcon is our best bet to get a wolf. But a falcon flip will tell us a lot either way.
Mostly unrelated posts:
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:58 am I struggle to understand how you can call MR one of the nullest slots in the game in a game that contains Seanzie, Fingersplints et al. If MR is null then everyone is null. MR has produced as much readable content as anyone in the game.
I think I’ve produced a decent amount of content to be accurately read by most.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:01 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:58 am I struggle to understand how you can call MR one of the nullest slots in the game in a game that contains Seanzie, Fingersplints et al. If MR is null then everyone is null. MR has produced as much readable content as anyone in the game.
I think I’ve produced a decent amount of content to be accurately read by most.
Sure and I think the evidence indicates that MR has produced more.
Not to nitpick, but I don’t believe post count is an accurate representation of content. Some people post a lot of fluff posts. (I’m not calling out MR for this especially. This is just my general feeling on the topic. I don’t have a problem with anyones posting amount at this point. Again it’s a small game.)
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:11 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:08 am I don't really know what to do about MR with NAA insisting he has perfect the MR read and claims he's town and you strong reading MR as maf
I don’t believe anyone can perfectly read anyone. We are all make mistakes and we are all capable of fooling one another.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:17 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:13 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:11 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:08 am I don't really know what to do about MR with NAA insisting he has perfect the MR read and claims he's town and you strong reading MR as maf
I don’t believe anyone can perfectly read anyone. We are all make mistakes and we are all capable of fooling one another.
I mean ... yeah but I'm relatively new to everybody else here so I don't have as strong of a foundation and am less willing to make super confident reads. my opinions are generally swayable by a good player.

anyway that post is just where i'm standing about MR right now.
Sometimes being new makes you able to see what others have missed due to preformed biased :)

I actually don’t have a solid opinion on MR yet as a a lot of my opinions on people are contingent on my falcon read. But when I’m in the situation you are in I tend to just trust my own thoughts above all
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:17 am Anyways I’m trying to post and do kid stuff, so gonna focus on kids and be back later if anyone is still around
FS's final post of D2, again calling for Falcon, but from my POV it didn't really answer Mac's question.
fingersplints wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:24 am Contingent on your Falcon read? How so? What is your Falcon read?
I think falcon is mafia. If he flips mafia, which I think he will, it will clear several people for me. If he flips town, I need to revisit those people, but at the moment it’s hard to view them without the falcon skew
Shortly after this I woke up and called out a Mac/Fingersplints team, and FS didn't post again the entire day, which just made me think I was right and she was frozen.

While FS was the person I was tunneling, I thought of Mac/FS because I had a hunch that perhaps FS's push on Falcon had to do with NAA's read. In particular, it felt like maybe with NAA pushing Mac/Falcon and me suggesting that NAA might be right, that made wolf!FS worry that the thread might come down on a Mac/Falcon wagon/cw, and so tried to push the thread towards Falcon rather than Mac. Of course, all this is wrong in hindsight, but I don't think it was a crazy world to consider.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I also wanted to case LC (I know, I said I wasn't going to, but I woke up irked and didn't want to give him the W, so I changed my mind), but I don't have time right now. FS, MR, if you have time, please go back and look at EoD1, it is dripping with wolf-theatre.

Also, look back at D3 (near EoD3). LC was clearly fishing for who the bodyguard was because he needed to know who he could push.

There is a lot more, but I don't have time to flesh it all out, I need to prepare for class. Please look into this though.

Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Veggie Wars Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:15 am I'm hoping for 1 thing and 1 thing only but we'll keep that under wraps.
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:29 pm I think I might have an idea of what LC is thinking...
You probably are and you're even more lock town for it.
Here. LC clearly fishing for who the Bodyguard is, and unfortunately Porscha kind walked right into his trap. Right as soon as he knew I was his only target:
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:38 pm It's probably just Seanzie and Ender. Everyone else is either inno'd or super towny.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You’re not really swaying me on the parts pertaining to me, but some of your tone does sound genuine so idk
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:41 am You’re not really swaying me on the parts pertaining to me, but some of your tone does sound genuine so idk
It is genuine because I am town! I was pretty dejected yesterday because my play this game has... not been great, and the time I was free to interact no one was around, so kinda thought we just lost, but I think we still have a shot! I just need you and MR to not give up, because I literally can't do this alone!

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

That sounded less genuine lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:20 pm That sounded less genuine lol
And yet it was. I am phone posting between classes, so all I can really do at this point is plead with you and @Master Radishes to reconsider.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@fingersplints @Master Radishes I lay myself bare in the thread for your final judgement. I've got nothing left except the ability to shout

I am town!!!

from the rooftops in hopes that my plea will be heard.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I hacked into LC's laptop camera and took a screenshot:Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Another screenshot taken seconds later: Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

On the other hand, here is me in the middle: Image

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Another scandalous photo of LC:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@fingersplints @Master Radishes I've now provided irrefutable photographic evidence to support my case. I am town, please move you votes!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

My WIM is kind of fading because I am in the thread alone, but I will persevere through the shear power of townie providence.

I am town!!!

He shouted to an empty audience.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

This will work though, right? If I just hold out hope and keep shouting, MR and FS will come to their senses at the last minute for the win?

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m unable to post much atm, but I’m thinking of it while I go about my nightly duties.
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Woo! Hey, that's all I can ask. I'mma be so ecstatic if we pull this off; I have had so many moments where I've been like "eh, this is useless, we're screwed, I should just stop posting" today, so if we manage the win, I'mma be so happy I didn't give in to that feeling and stop posting!

Master Radishes
Hitman

Through a perverse sense of morality, I feel obligated to stand by my 'locked' vote.

But maybe we should just tie it 2-2 and let it rand for the game.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:17 pm Through a perverse sense of morality, I feel obligated to stand by my 'locked' vote.

But maybe we should just tie it 2-2 and let it rand for the game.
I would definitely take a tie over the current gamestate, but I really think you should reconsider your perverse morality!

Return to “Previous Heists”