Total votes: 21
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Ducktales Signups (15p)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Ducktales, whoo ooo!

This is a 15 player game based around three third parties. Scrooge, Louie, and Glomgold are all in competition to possess the Lucky Coin. There are no other PRs in this setup.

Scrooge and Louie are town aligned and only win if town wins AND they possess the Lucky Coin. They do not have a chat but they do possess a shared vest--one NK against either of them will fail.

Glomgold is mafia aligned and only wins if mafia win AND he possesses the Lucky Coin. He will be informed who his partners are, they will not be told who he is). If the mafia try to NK him, the kill will fail and they will be told they attempted to kill Glomgold. A second NK attempt on him will succeed. At no point will he receive access to scum chat. If the rest of the mafia are dead, Glomgold inherits the NK.

The Lucky Coin will be randomly assigned to a non 3p player on n0. Each night that a 3p does not possess the coin, it will be randomly assigned to a player (it can be possessed by the same player on consecutive nights). The player possessing the Coin will not be informed (unless they are 3p, of course). The Coin will remove one vote from the person possessing it at EOD--this will not be reflected in the votecount, and will not effect the number of votes it takes to hammer the person possessing it. There are mechanisms in place to determine how the coin moves if the person holding it dies via TK or NK, these are not disclosed.

In a potential f3 with Glomgold, Scrooge, and Louie, the person who possesses the Coin will win, and the faction they are aligned with will also win. The other two will lose--for example, if scrooge possesses the coin, he will win, town will win, while mafia, Louie, and glomgold will lose.

3p will be given cover characters. Character claims are not tied to alignment (ie dewey can be mafia, black heron can be town, etc.). There are no other PRs or special mechanics in the game outside of the Lucky Coin and the 3p.

There will be 3 third parties, 10 VT, and 2 mafia goons.

~24/24 phases, plurality at eod, hammer ends day early.

Host rules
Spoiler: show
The host rules are: don’t be a dick, no excessive ATE*, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, don't talk to people about the game outside the thread (unless explicitly allowed to by the host and in host designated spaces), no cross game reads (active games only), i don't care about reading into subs or modkills (it's explicitly allowed, do so at your own risk), GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves the right to modify remove or add rules as needed.

*defined as: statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. if you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please contact myself and one of the Mods on Duty. Please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as several people with access to those reports are in this game and I'd prefer to avoid that whole situation.

Voting is plurality at EOD, a majority ends day early. Unless otherwise stated, only votes made in the poll are considered official. You may call votes in thread if you wish, it is not required for your vote to be counted. If a hammer is reached, please take a screenshot and message me. Discussion IS allowed after a hammer until I lock the thread. Nobody but myself (or someone I directly give permission to) should be locking or unlocking the thread. Ties are broken by mafia, who must do so before the deadline. If they fail to do so, ties will be broken in mafia's favor if applicable, if not applicable they will be broken by secret method.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Ducktales Signups (15p)

I'll also be running a casual betting pool in spec chat for anyone interested, format tbd. No real stakes obviously just for fun/degenerates.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

What's the SoD/EoD time?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.

Will finalize eod/sod when it fills...likely 7pm eastern, may be a few hours earlier, just depends.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

First game on the Syndicate?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lag wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:47 pm First game on the Syndicate?
Hi Lag! Welcome! I know your name from MU so glad you're playing a game here! Let me or any other admin or mod know if you would like us to walk you through any "how to's" with regards to the software before you play or if you have any other questions we can help you with.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

if lag plays, i am obligated to do that same

thems the rules
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:08 pm
Hi Lag! Welcome! I know your name from MU so glad you're playing a game here! Let me or any other admin or mod know if you would like us to walk you through any "how to's" with regards to the software before you play or if you have any other questions we can help you with.
Thanks juliets!!

Is there anything specific with the software used here that I should be aware of?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:21 pm
if lag plays, i am obligated to do that same

thems the rules
Hype hype hype! ^^
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lag wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:53 am
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:08 pm
Thanks juliets!!

Is there anything specific with the software used here that I should be aware of?
Yes, there are a few things if you are used to playing at MU. I'll post them for you tomorrow or send you a dm, because at midnight (thirteen minutes ago) I turn into a pumpkin! :omg:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

/in!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:27 pm/in!

:cloud9:

Hypeeee
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

/in
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Looks like we're full, will get role PMs out tonight after video mafia

Update: will rand and start game tomorrow, sorry for the delay

Return to “Previous Heist Sign-Ups”