Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Day 4

FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: banana
Aka: Ruby, Trisscar, Lemonfairy, TiggerBane

Re: Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Day 4

Post by FoolsGold »

TownMisleaders wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:54 pm i don't know why we're being shaded for not claiming when none of the following have claimed their roles either

TheLukundo
Boquise
KurosakiIchogo ("kinda VT" is not a role)
SeonRichard
TwoPlayersAndAOnion
FateShirou
SkillIssue
because you were hard pushing for others to claim but now when it comes to your own slot, you're this reluctant to claim
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Millium »

FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:08 pm
TreeReaper wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:32 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:27 pm
FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 am Think I'm ok with yeeting Boq or Treereaper atm, and Lemon wanted Treereaper as well.
And I'd like to avoid trivia again, sooooo...
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

It doesn't make sense FoolsGold targets me when they are scum (presumably would be goodreading me then) and then now suspecting me for real somehow without anything major happening to make that change happen.

I'd like to test the scum stays scum theory on second layer as well.

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic
Targeted you because you haven't flipped, and I couldn't recall a ton of the effect on the thread you've had. Other people were in the running for both heads, you were the convergence point.
Not sure what to think of you now though.

Anyway this quoted post is awful logic. We've already had multiple people change alignment in terms of host flip.

@TownMisleaders Just to clear things up out here. You think there's a Disguiser or Forger who's currently messing with flips in modposts?
the logic here is that, one, they didn't flip yet, so unless ur presuming there is more than one evil faction, its completely baseless to be voting them
and 2nd, tree repeat and boq are both lazy scum reads
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

also, when other hydras were saying things like they wanted to check in with their other heads, you were calling them betas
but you're giving the same response now

this part isn't very AI but I just find it funny
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

to be fair I was the one hard pushing for people to claim or I would shoot them, and then Arctic immediately dropped the, "Im a hydra let me ask my partner", card
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:43 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:41 pm
FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 am Think I'm ok with yeeting Boq or Treereaper atm, and Lemon wanted Treereaper as well.
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

It doesn't make sense FoolsGold targets me when they are scum (presumably would be goodreading me then) and then now suspecting me for real somehow without anything major happening to make that change happen.

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic
it is however also suss of leafia (I think) to throw out names to see what happens tbh
???

What?
It is a common scum strategy to throw out some low poe names when the game is stagnant (preferably at a teammate) to move votes. Scum like to pick the low poe because in the game's politics it won't often be considered "weird" tbh
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:38 pm
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic
Targeted you because you haven't flipped, and I couldn't recall a ton of the effect on the thread you've had. Other people were in the running for both heads, you were the convergence point.

Anyway this quoted post is awful logic. We've already had multiple people change alignment in terms of host flip.

@TownMisleaders Just to clear things up out here. You think there's a Disguiser or Forger who's currently messing with flips in modposts?
the logic here is that, one, they didn't flip yet, so unless ur presuming there is more than one evil faction, its completely baseless to be voting them
there's definitely more than just 1 evil faction
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I am also pretty used to leafia being vocal in the thread even if most of it is non-sense
That is why they get mis-lunched a lot
but obviously here they are neutral, and I think there play matches exactly what they are claiming
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

this was lemon btw
the post you responded to was Triss' I think
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Boquise
lol dnt worry I got u
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Also people itt be hating on this site's forum/thread system, but as a first-time user I rather like this. Feels like posting in the threads of my old homesite. Nostalgic tbh
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

this game is going to make me hate hydras lmao
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic

....*squint*
Iiiiii mean, *I* was talking about the idea that people stay the same general side of the alignment fence when yeeted the first time. And that we were voting Treereaper due to both of us couldn't come up with reasons to not do so, along with the fact that they haven't flipped, because more info is useful.
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:10 pm Also the heads of this hydra have been contradicting each other for toDay mostly to mess with Zone, because it amused us.

Also I'm still, as a player, pissed at Daeron for attempting to turbo yeet anyone out of the thread "before they wake up". Actually stupidly rude.
I don't find contradicting you amusing, Triss, but I think having a difference in opinion is cool and there is nothing wrong with it

this is lemon again
ATNoLeafia
Posts in topic: 68

Post by ATNoLeafia »

Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:40 pm
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic
it is however also suss of leafia (I think) to throw out names to see what happens tbh
???

What?
It is a common scum strategy to throw out some low poe names when the game is stagnant (preferably at a teammate) to move votes. Scum like to pick the low poe because in the game's politics it won't often be considered "weird" tbh
Do you see any vote moving and do you even know what I'm trying to do?
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 pm
FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:10 pm Also the heads of this hydra have been contradicting each other for toDay mostly to mess with Zone, because it amused us.

Also I'm still, as a player, pissed at Daeron for attempting to turbo yeet anyone out of the thread "before they wake up". Actually stupidly rude.
I don't find contradicting you amusing, Triss, but I think having a difference in opinion is cool and there is nothing wrong with it

this is lemon again
'Xactly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

lmao the squint is totally Trisscar
Im assuming what alignment people become is either already pre-determined, and not set based on their initial alignment as to say mafia become town or town become mafia
or its based on something else entirely, else the premise of the game would be just semantics

and sure voting Gorta because he isn't townie is fine I think, but i wouldn't say that is a hella good argument in general
anyways i like Solit so /shrug
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:36 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:33 pm
ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:28 am Then again, you could say the same for Treereaper/Boquise considering I look at their ISO on both sites and everything went over my head (which is why I want to ask them what they contribute in thread, so we can atleast read the slot while they take the time to catch up).
I think this is a weird angle to go at. You have ISO'd me and should have created a conclusion of your own tbh. Asking me "what I contribute to the thread" after ISOing me is a fancier way to say "You haven't contributed to the thread", or at least hiding your own conclusion tbh
I mean if everything went over my head it generally means you didn't do anything or I missed something which btw I missed the fact you only started scumhunting like couple hours ago, so /shrug.
I find it hard to believe that they went over your head since none of my posts have been complicated tbh.
What I am saying in this conversation is that you chose to play defence. Outright accusing me of "not doing anything" is aggressive play and could potentially backfire. Your way was sneaky tbh.

Like, I don't really buy that you missed me scum hunting after ISO'ing me. I have done some light alignment solving in this thread and in the FoL thread. One of my first posts in the FoL thread was even a town read so like.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

how much longer do we have?
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

Lel.

Agreed.

Valid, mostly put a vote down before falling asleep to make sure trivia did not occur (though honestly we miiiiight be beyond that, it's hard to tell for certain with rule wording), and TR was a good hold for it.

....Kinda want to flip SeonRichard now to see if the new alignment is a thing though.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:41 pm I am also pretty used to leafia being vocal in the thread even if most of it is non-sense
That is why they get mis-lunched a lot
but obviously here they are neutral, and I think there play matches exactly what they are claiming
Is this you saying that Leafia is a bad vote because I am pretty close to voting them rn tbh
Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:42 pm @Boquise
lol dnt worry I got u
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:48 pm how much longer do we have?
Good question.

@osieorb18 or other hosts, I would request a timer and vote count, if you are amenable atm.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:45 pm
Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:40 pm
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic
???

What?
Do you see any vote moving and do you even know what I'm trying to do?
I did see Fools moving to Tree, yeah. It did not track however. In games like this, scum needs to balance between leading the thread away from yeeting teammates and not be too loud about it so like tbh

I do not know what you are trying to do, but I conclude what you posted is a common scum tactic tbh
Kurosaki Ichigo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kurosaki Ichigo »

TownMisleaders wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:54 pm i don't know why we're being shaded for not claiming when none of the following have claimed their roles either

TheLukundo
Boquise
KurosakiIchogo ("kinda VT" is not a role)
SeonRichard
TwoPlayersAndAOnion
FateShirou
SkillIssue
If you read my posts carefully, you will find my claim.
You quoted a part of my post that is not essential.
I said I might be in a conversation under certain circumstances, but that didn't happen.
The chat would be a non factional one, like a neighbourhood
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I dont think they are currently evil, but they could possibly become it
so honestly IDK
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:47 pm
ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:28 am Then again, you could say the same for Treereaper/Boquise considering I look at their ISO on both sites and everything went over my head (which is why I want to ask them what they contribute in thread, so we can atleast read the slot while they take the time to catch up).
I think this is a weird angle to go at. You have ISO'd me and should have created a conclusion of your own tbh. Asking me "what I contribute to the thread" after ISOing me is a fancier way to say "You haven't contributed to the thread", or at least hiding your own conclusion tbh
I mean if everything went over my head it generally means you didn't do anything or I missed something which btw I missed the fact you only started scumhunting like couple hours ago, so /shrug.
I find it hard to believe that they went over your head since none of my posts have been complicated tbh.
What I am saying in this conversation is that you chose to play defence. Outright accusing me of "not doing anything" is aggressive play and could potentially backfire. Your way was sneaky tbh.

Like, I don't really buy that you missed me scum hunting after ISO'ing me. I have done some light alignment solving in this thread and in the FoL thread. One of my first posts in the FoL thread was even a town read so like.
It's not that its complicated, its being forgetful. Anyone can express reads, but to be able to go in-depth is generally what I'm looking for since its generally the most AI-thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:52 pm

It's not that its complicated, its being forgetful. Anyone can express reads, but to be able to go in-depth is generally what I'm looking for since its generally the most AI-thing.
But... you claimed to have ISO'd me. Surely you don't really get out of that and think "man I forgot everything I just read and have no idea what I have been thinking when reading. Better ask the ISO'd players what they think they have contributed with". Like, sorry, but in my opinion it does not sound genuine. Had it been that you got no conclusion, I believe the question would be "yo whats everyone's read on Boqiseus and Tree? I can't get any read". Your way of doing it was super convoluted tbh
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm Lel.

Agreed.

Valid, mostly put a vote down before falling asleep to make sure trivia did not occur (though honestly we miiiiight be beyond that, it's hard to tell for certain with rule wording), and TR was a good hold for it.

....Kinda want to flip SeonRichard now to see if the new alignment is a thing though.
same here (hi, it's lemon again)

boq isn't very high for me in priority in terms of elims
I'd say they've been mildly towny

I kind of buy Treaper's claim, I guess.
At least, it doesn't make me want to yeet them immediately.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:51 pm I dont think they are currently evil, but they could possibly become it
so honestly IDK
I'll vote where my read is at then tbh

Vote ATNoLeafia
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:56 pm

But... you claimed to have ISO'd me. Surely you don't really get out of that and think "man I forgot everything I just read and have no idea what I have been thinking when reading. Better ask the ISO'd players what they think they have contributed with". Like, sorry, but in my opinion it does not sound genuine. Had it been that you got no conclusion, I believe the question would be "yo whats everyone's read on Boqiseus and Tree? I can't get any read". Your way of doing it was super convoluted tbh
I mean I could ask everyone else, but they will likely respond with /shrug. I guess I could just ask whats your reads, but what you contributed is more general and it also accounts for any mech solving people have done.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Kill whysper today idc, I'm currently not interested in boq/leafia/gold

@Kurosaki Ichigo
I'm barning Nanook, that's why I'm voting you, but I'd honestly prefer to kill tilgarial

Part of me also thinks that, CRich is hiding stuff about his role and alignment
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:59 pm

I mean I could ask everyone else, but they will likely respond with /shrug. I guess I could just ask whats your reads, but what you contributed is more general and it also accounts for any mech solving people have done.
Yes, so you ask a question that you already have an answer to tbh
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I'm gunna lock my vote on whysper as soon as i take a shower just to make sure we get a lunch
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:01 pm

If its "I made some TRs and SRs here and there", then meh.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I think Whysper's response to my question made sense and like they believe what they are saying, but if to avoid further shenanigans with votes and stuff, I can be willing to vote there still tbh

It is true that they never really defended themselves and it is strange that they did not immediately vote back on the spy claim actually now when I think about it
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:04 pm

I feel like we are discussing two different things tbh
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

Boquise wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:05 pm
ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:04 pm

I feel like we are discussing two different things tbh
I mean, thats the closest answer I can think of from this conversation. If not, then its why I'm asking you. :)
Kurosaki Ichigo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kurosaki Ichigo »

Millium wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:00 pm Kill whysper today idc, I'm currently not interested in boq/leafia/gold

@Kurosaki Ichigo
I'm barning Nanook, that's why I'm voting you, but I'd honestly prefer to kill tilgarial

Part of me also thinks that, CRich is hiding stuff about his role and alignment
It would be better to put your vote on scum, but unfortunately I can't say who scum is. I'm the most suspicious of the late claims now and Onion.
Whysper has been a wagon all day and everyone is too happy to vote there, so I won't follow them.
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

FoolsGold wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 pm
hmmmmmm
opportunistic m'lord tbh
I agree,

**/vote FoolsGold**

~Solic

....*squint*
Iiiiii mean, *I* was talking about the idea that people stay the same general side of the alignment fence when yeeted the first time. And that we were voting Treereaper due to both of us couldn't come up with reasons to not do so, along with the fact that they haven't flipped, because more info is useful.
I dont believe this is a thing or else the came could easily be busted. There is a chancce that when kiiruma died and got a new alignment he just happened to rerand town but this time it was a totally different win con.
FoolsGold
Stool Pigeon

Post by FoolsGold »

@Tsumugi 'Xactly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[VOTE: Whysper] aubergine
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

I really don't like how things went from "let's rush vote whysper as a RT/Bfore she shows up again" to "ah well, there's already votes on whysper, might as well"

So, this seems to be the slot that people are considering as counter(?)wagon.
I'm gonna be honest, this is more a vote out of protest of the abovementioned progression than anything else

**/vote twoplayersandanonion**
based
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him (Min) She/Her (Wind)
Aka: Min + Wind

Post by based »

Get off whysper today

You can kill her but just not tomorrow
based

Post by based »

Not today*
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 91
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

No cap I wanna see onion flip, so i'm in agreement with tilgarial
based

Post by based »

I'd rather our basket not get eaten. Wtf
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:28 pm I really don't like how things went from "let's rush vote whysper as a RT/Bfore she shows up again" to "ah well, there's already votes on whysper, might as well"

So, this seems to be the slot that people are considering as counter(?)wagon.
I'm gonna be honest, this is more a vote out of protest of the abovementioned progression than anything else

**/vote twoplayersandanonion**
(Also becuase i dont wanna end up in trivia deathmatch, and time is running out, but yeah)
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

I would consider SeonCRichard since I feel like theres more to his faction than what he claimed.

I would vote twoplayers since they are flipped and there are definitely kill along the unflipped.
ATNoLeafia

Post by ATNoLeafia »

ATNoLeafia wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:32 pm I would consider SeonCRichard since I feel like theres more to his faction than what he claimed.

I would vote twoplayers since they are flipped and there are definitely kill along the unflipped.
wouldn't*
TimHortons
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by TimHortons »

based wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:32 pm I'd rather our basket not get eaten. Wtf
I'm pretty sure Whysper has another layer, so it probably won't just disappear entirely.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”