100%

Total votes: 8
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D8

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:24 am dragon a concern I have is that only jack is worried about whether I am still wolf or not. obv maf has tmi and knows whether I am or not so they wouldn't question it. but if you were other town and are not questioning whether I am town, then we would have already hammered jack (jack hammered?)

explain this
Who says I'm not questioning.

First thing I said today is that I'd kill you over Jack.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You are the poe chop, jack is the tinfoil one.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually one thing that worries me.

The first thing you did today was argue why you couldn't be wolf (the Lag thing) then try to shoot down my point on why Jack was more likely town. It felt to me like you were approaching the game from a point of view of knowing I was town so you has to protect your ass from a possible vote from me into you. Only after I prompted you to say why you suspected Jack that you started acting like a real townie again.

And now you accuse me of not suspecting you, when the first thing you did today was try to shield yourself from my suspicion.

I'm not sure if I believe you believe this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pretend I voted Porscha here, then unvoted in a new post, then did the same for DDL.

“Wolves could have won if they were online. Sucks to be a wolf.”

But I’m too scared of the 1% chance that throws the game so I didn’t actually do it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:49 am Pretend I voted Porscha here, then unvoted in a new post, then did the same for DDL.

But I’m too scared of the 1% chance that throws the game so I didn’t actually do it.
Imo only vote if you don't think you'll change. Because like you said, wolves can screw us while we are posting and it could create tricky situations where you think someone was online but they weren't so now you don't know if they were cleared or not.

Honestly locked voted would be better for gameplay here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I think I saw a game once where a player could manually lock their vote if they wanted. As in, they can change, but once they say "locked", they can no longer change.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:10 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:49 am Pretend I voted Porscha here, then unvoted in a new post, then did the same for DDL.

Imo only vote if you don't think you'll change. Because like you said, wolves can screw us while we are posting and it could create tricky situations where you think someone was online but they weren't so now you don't know if they were cleared or not.

Honestly locked voted would be better for gameplay here.
I 100% agree. I know it's pro-town to allow changed votes in lylo and I am town but from an overall enjoyment perspective, I do not like that I could potentially vote the other townie, remove my vote, crosspost with the wolf hammering and then win for the town in such an unfair way that undermines the actual game we've played of trying to find the wolf/blend in as the wolf.

I know it's a corner case and won't happen here. I just think it should be flat banned as an option.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm leaning towards the wolf being Portia but it's like 60-40 and I had the opposite 60-40 opinion when the day started. Wish Porcha had just voted last night tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like I don't fucking know anything. I'm trying but I don't know.

I don't like Porscha stringing us along. Probably not even wolf indicative but I hate it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

To do:
Iso DDL again
Iso Porscha's today and see if DDL's latest accusation has merit
Check Dizzy/Mac/Lag's words on both Porscha and DDL
Skim Porscha's two posted games (not including the easter one) to see if there's any clue to their wolfstyle vs townstyle I can use
Check to see if DDL has ever fooled me bad @Dragon D. Luffy has this ever happened? The only time I remember you being a wolf was in world asunder
Try not to cry
Cry a lot
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I was a wolf in Assassination Classroom with Mac, we fooled a lot of people and made it until the end but I don't know if you played that game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Have you ever fooled me bad? I don't remember anymore. Like there were games you played with me as scum but I don't remember specifically being fooled bad in them.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I think I was yeeted in World Asunder? Like I spent all of that game negotiating with DH to make him win with us but eventually the gig went up and I took the bullet for the team, though we did win in the end. But maybe I'm mistaken here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yeah that's what happened.

Holy shit I played a game with 7k posts?

I miss being unemployed.

(Actually I don't)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:36 am I was a wolf in Assassination Classroom with Mac, we fooled a lot of people and made it until the end but I don't know if you played that game.
I played a piss poor game and didn't play most of it and it's one of the only times I've ever been yeeted as a townie not in lylo.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:38 am Have you ever fooled me bad? I don't remember anymore. Like there were games you played with me as scum but I don't remember specifically being fooled bad in them.
Idk. You weren't in like my famous good wolf games.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:41 am I think I was yeeted in World Asunder? Like I spent all of that game negotiating with DH to make him win with us but eventually the gig went up and I took the bullet for the team, though we did win in the end. But maybe I'm mistaken here.
I suspected you, then I died, then you did and flipped wolf and I was like "good job, me" but idk how you died.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:57 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:40 pm Based on what I've thought all game it should be Porscha. If it's Jack I gotta give it HK for being a crazy busser.
wydm? hk being a "crazy busser" has anything to do with jack? literally the only thing hk could have done for bussing was going on falcon so what's the relation to jack
So...yeah, Porscha does immediately shoot down the idea of it being her. But she asks DDL for clarification what he's talking about. He responds immediately and then she....ignores it.

Idk. That's not any better but idk if it fits the narrative, really.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D7

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:32 pm lmao okay well since it's just the 3 of us, surely it's jack right
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:40 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:38 pm Porscha why do you think it is Jack
i'm gonna be going thru iso's again but mostly cuz mac said so. you are the lowest living poster in the game atm and I didn't feel strongly about you either way earlier so i'm just like ............... idk maybe jack pulling the rug out from under me with the mizery convos the day she got voted off and then offing lag who I had said was personally lock town for me
Just ignores the anticase on me and immediately goes into "It has to be Jack" but when pressed for why, don't have a real reason. And also doesn't even townread DDL.

Yeah, that's kinda bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That's the kinda thing that a townie could still say.

Here's the thing. Townies, just don't get misyeeted. Duh. Then we wouldn't be in this mess. Don't do opportunistic looking shit. Let us know what is in your brain. Even if what is in your brain is stupid.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:57 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:40 pm Based on what I've thought all game it should be Porscha. If it's Jack I gotta give it HK for being a crazy busser.
wydm? hk being a "crazy busser" has anything to do with jack? literally the only thing hk could have done for bussing was going on falcon so what's the relation to jack
So...yeah, Porscha does immediately shoot down the idea of it being her. But she asks DDL for clarification what he's talking about. He responds immediately and then she....ignores it.

Idk. That's not any better but idk if it fits the narrative, really.
Just felt to me like the intial focus was on protecting herself rather than figuring how the scum. Her other post saying she was town because Lag is still alive (lol) followed that pattern too.

Like she saw my post, immediately assumed I ak town and worked to make me vote you over her. Didn't feel like a townie mentality to me.

(The townie mentality rn is to be completely lost :omg: )
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:22 pm pretty sure I know who the wolf is btw so i'll let you 2 try to convince me it isn't yourselves
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:25 pm okay i'll give you a treat. I read 1 ISO between you 2 and decided from that. which iso? that's for you to find out :)
Are these things a townie says?

Like, I've been a townie in F3 and been like "Fuck you, I'm town. Case each other." That's empowering. That's townie.

But this is like...."I know who it is but convince me anyway" which sounds more like a wolf being like "I'mma pretend to have thoughts but really I'm just hoping you two try to eat each other alive."

Maybe. XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:31 pm (The townie mentality rn is to be completely lost :omg: )
Well, I'm fucking nailing that, right? :rolleyes:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And then she doesn't vote.

But would she vote if one of us voted first.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If this isn't hammer lylo I'm so voting rn

But... ugh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Later posts from Porscha today make it look like she thinks DDL is the wolf and I'm the townie. Which is weird combined with her "it's gotta be Jack, right?" and arguing against DDL's towncasing of me.

Like if Porscha is town and has correctly realized I'm the other townie and/or DDL is the wolf, she needs to explain how she came to that conclusion so that I can see that she's a townie telling the truth.

In absence of that explanation, it's super easy for me to read the thread and see a wolf who thinks she can't convince DDL that I'm the wolf so decides to gear up to convince me that DDL is the wolf.

And maybe it's not that! But I will fill in gaps with wolfy motivation if you don't explain your reads, people. Like at least 80% of the misyeets I push for when I'm town are this way with only 20% being some combination of powers, spew, etc. Please please please please do not be the townie who cannot explain themselves so I assume you're full of shit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:24 am dragon a concern I have is that only jack is worried about whether I am still wolf or not. obv maf has tmi and knows whether I am or not so they wouldn't question it. but if you were other town and are not questioning whether I am town, then we would have already hammered jack (jack hammered?)

explain this
This is like....backwards?

I don't get it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I got it that she is accusing me of TMI since I apparently know she is town.

To which I replied that the first thing I did this day was say I wanna vote her more than I wanna vote you so that doesn't make sense.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Thing is I know you could totally follow me like this.

I don't know about Porscha. She seems to be a newbie alright. But wouldn't be the first time I was tricked by an experienced player pretending to be a newbie. It felt bad and I wouldn't want to repeat it. And didn't someone say Porscha has player games in Lag's site ages ago?

But there is occam's razor too, it it easy to keep a facade of newbie for an entire game? Fake a billion dumb tells? I don't think so. Granted some of those dumb tells are stuff I coupd see mafia commiting, but still.

But I don't wanna vote for you just because you are more likely to be fooling me than her. That's kind of overly meta. I wanna judge people for the things they posted tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna just vote Porscha so that you not immediately voting proves (fmpov) that you are the other townie.

But I know if I'm wrong on that, I lose and I'm not anywhere close to 100% sure I'm right.

I just want it to be over. I love this game but gah, I want it to end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I still think the antialignment DDL/Falcon posts exist. Let's look at that shit again. Let's look at Porscha and Falcon.

I'm taking the FOL game off the to do list. That shit is impossible to read, even on pc.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Falcon literally never mentions Porscha excepting quotes of quotes that he doesn't comment on.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Everything Porscha says about Falcon prior to his death:
In summary "I can't read Falcon, so I'm not gonna try" and then a very slight defense of Falcon.

Spoiler: show
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:09 pm no for real tho didnt like NAA's post/s (more than 1?)
thread was too drunk the first couple pages
I didnt like screen's whole play but in the other game I plaeyd with them I don't think I really had a good grasp on them there either so i'm not sure if that's just a me issue or what
uuuuuuuuuuuuh mac hardly exists and jack doesnt at all so idk what to do with it really
Hk seems on brand so far
LC seems on brand and i'm probs townleaning them
i'm willing to leave arcbell at a neutral spot cuz i'm not sure if I actually scum lean them for their interactions with screen earlier just based on how confusing I found screen's posts myself
I can't ever read falcon with certainty so i'm not going to prioritize that for a while
dragon seems town, dys seems town
idk about lag or you yet really
I think that covers most ppl
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:07 pm bruh just die
Rude.

Also, odd that you seemingly don't want me to keep engaging you...is it because you know there's no spew to be had?
show me where you've said anything to me I should have engaged with differently given I'm town?
So telling me to just die has a stifling affect on discussion...you know this
this feels performative
this genuinely happened with another interaction mac had with someone last game too. maybe falcon lol
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm if falcon is going over regardless, which he was, then does it really matter?
This is Porscha denying players their (correct) read on Rondo as not wolf because of the way he treated Falcon near eod.

None of this is lock wolf but it's not the best.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fuck it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, fuck it.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Dragon D. Luffy
@Porscha

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

DDL, put us out of our misery if I choose wrong.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:15 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

So…I picked wrong?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gg regardless jfc
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D3

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:52 pm I'm mafia.
You should just listen to the things I say tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:19 pm
Yeah but Falcon said he was town.

Well played. You fooled both me and Max badly.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I want to thank my family, my friends, and my boss who works from home on mondays so he can't see me grabbing the phone every two minutes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mood
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha not knowing Lag was dead really undermined the other derptells tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Still my game to lose. Sorry, Porscha.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 pm

Thanks.

Tbh my biggest worry of the two was Mac, I was expecting him to start comparing me to me Assassination Class meta at any minute.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 pm

Thanks.

Tbh my biggest worry of the two was Mac, I was expecting him to start comparing me to me Assassination Class meta at any minute.
If only I had paid attention during that game. XD

The last thing I did was reread Mac's iso to see exactly what he said about you. :haha:
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

GG
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I hate being beaten but I love having lost if that makes any sense. It's not fun to have no idea and to be totally fooled but it's really nice post game to be like "Holy shit, well played, man. That was awesome" now that the pressure is off.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Me hard shielding Rondo and Dizzy is less impressive given I was also hard shielding the only wolf att.
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

WE LOST??
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Game over, Mafia team of DDL and falcon win

Will release spec/dead and mafia chat later
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”