29%

Total votes: 17
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:30 am My first idea that claiming the eggs is towny may not be correct after all. Mafia would benefit from claiming the use of all the eggs, and townies would find out that they were already found anyway.
I don't like how he claimed blocked only after Srceenplay said he targeted Falcon.
His attempt to call me his mason may be pocketing after all and worked until now
Are. You. Kidding. Me.

I claimed to have found the first egg early. This was confirmed around the middle mark by NAA and there being 4 eggs yet to find. Have you seen anyone else counter claim me? Why would my partners not do anything with my info?

srceen admitted he found the 5th egg an hour before end of night.

:shrug2:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 199
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 am Imagine voting ilario this game instead of literally any other player
Can u iso lc for me? I wanna make sure I’m not getting confbiased but imo it’s pretty scummy
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:23 am Actually I’m not so sure on Scotty, lc cased him and Scotty has barely interacted with the case and is parking on me when imo he should be pushing lc. But if lc is a wolf I don’t know if he would bus wisdom and then straight away bus another partner on d2
Should I be pushing LC or are you projecting?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:30 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:28 am So you’re trying to sue for peace by suggesting I vote for someone I townread?
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:21 pm@DrWilgy INDIE
was your read list make believe?
No, and as I’ve clarified I think Wilgy is a town read that has flairs of indie. Not at the top of my scum list right now.

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 am
ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:23 am Actually I’m not so sure on Scotty, lc cased him and Scotty has barely interacted with the case and is parking on me when imo he should be pushing lc. But if lc is a wolf I don’t know if he would bus wisdom and then straight away bus another partner on d2
Should I be pushing LC or are you projecting?
The question is, why aren’t u pushing him?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Rej »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:00 pm Imagine for a second how it feels to have Lime Coke in a game shielding another EM anime girl after the countless times it's backfired on you.
What is an "EM anime girl"?

Anyway I read up to this post (sry for work) and albeit of the meta salads I still townread LC. (Seemed genuinely confused about why they were still suspected, looks like a selfaware townie). Also my read on dolby stands, I forgot what has been the main argument. Just Michelles last EoD vote was questionable too for me. I read her excuse to it and it was kinda lazy. I'd move her from lock town to lean, if I find more consistency breaks then I am inclined to move her down. On another note she genuinely seemed unsure about her vote on both lead wagons.

I still don't know how the wisdom thing started out. Can some give me notes to it? I also wanna talk metasalads about whether they got bussed or not kekw.

Anyway I am pretty sure wolfs were active in the end and it feels like one had to push LC.

I see a handful lads in here look at the scenario that both Wisdom and LC are mafia and I dont get it. Majority on 2 scum wagons? Like aslong there is no indicator it rather does sound like a tinfoil and deprivation attempt, or is this a cultural clash from my side?
I'd rather have LC around and ball the ball with them in order to see where it leads.

This whole Mac and Nanook axis is disturbingly hard to read due to the lackluster elaboration. Still leaning to NANOOk as scum spirit read and Mac could be a townie that prefers to ball the ball with himself. But I am also inclined to opt in that if they are townread by people, that they could also just play the role of low commitment Serial Killer.

Just some ideas. I am still catching up, wiol try to bring new reads in. Ama but please no meta salad questions.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sigh.

I’d like to just sheep someone making strides this game, but I feel like every single player is having a crisis of judgment when taking a look at me, saying I’m beautiful, then giving me a paper bag made up with eye holes and lipstick in the same minute

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:52 am sigh.

I’d like to just sheep someone making strides this game, but I feel like every single player is having a crisis of judgment when taking a look at me, saying I’m beautiful, then giving me a paper bag made up with eye holes and lipstick in the same minute
What? If u wanna sheep just sheep anne. She solo caught wisdom and knows how to read me very well. So if she’s town then she’s right on me being town and if she’s a wolf then she’s tmi’d me as town like crazy. My own personal opinion is that she’s just town but regardless of ur read on her I should be town by proxy if ur just gonna sheep people. Who exactly are u sheeping when u voted me?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:43 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:30 am My first idea that claiming the eggs is towny may not be correct after all. Mafia would benefit from claiming the use of all the eggs, and townies would find out that they were already found anyway.
I don't like how he claimed blocked only after Srceenplay said he targeted Falcon.
His attempt to call me his mason may be pocketing after all and worked until now
Are. You. Kidding. Me.

I claimed to have found the first egg early. This was confirmed around the middle mark by NAA and there being 4 eggs yet to find. Have you seen anyone else counter claim me? Why would my partners not do anything with my info?

2 things
I found the egg before night and used it 1 hour before night end
I never said anything about targeting Falcon
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

P33 Liking Scotty's entrance into the day. I checked the votes and saw him being a wagon, I'd like to post a confused Travolta gif but I am on mobile lel. Even tho he shades my playstyle I am currently okay with it.

I just came from a game where I got spitelynched and I am generally the lazy type before I commit too hard and get caught in banter that makes the game turn upsidedown and less enjoyable. Idk how to satisfy Scotty but I def feel big townie energy from him. His vote on wisdom was also looking good for me.

Also Illario entered at the end of the page. Looking more decent and cleaner than their D1 entrance and it makes me distrust DrWilgy for weird reasons. I will look deeper into it but there has been alot of meta salad going on there.
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:16 am P33 Liking Scotty's entrance into the day. I checked the votes and saw him being a wagon, I'd like to post a confused Travolta gif but I am on mobile lel. Even tho he shades my playstyle I am currently okay with it.

I just came from a game where I got spitelynched and I am generally the lazy type before I commit too hard and get caught in banter that makes the game turn upsidedown and less enjoyable. Idk how to satisfy Scotty but I def feel big townie energy from him. His vote on wisdom was also looking good for me.

Also Illario entered at the end of the page. Looking more decent and cleaner than their D1 entrance and it makes me distrust DrWilgy for weird reasons. I will look deeper into it but there has been alot of meta salad going on there.
Do not distrust wilgy just because he’s misreading me.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Like sure maybe u can distrust his judgment on how to read me but don’t distrust his alignment. Fairly sure he’s town now that I’ve been reading over things on d1 more properly
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:59 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:43 am
Are. You. Kidding. Me.

2 things
I found the egg before night and used it 1 hour before night end
I never said anything about targeting Falcon
Your first point is a lie.

End of day 1:
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:00 pm 4 of 5 eggs are yet to be found.

The Easter Bunny is wondering, maybe people don't want the eggs, this made them very sad. Who wouldn't want these musical eggs? They're amazingly lyrical!
I found that egg at top of day.

Check your notes again.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:56 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:52 am sigh.

What? If u wanna sheep just sheep anne. She solo caught wisdom and knows how to read me very well. So if she’s town then she’s right on me being town and if she’s a wolf then she’s tmi’d me as town like crazy. My own personal opinion is that she’s just town but regardless of ur read on her I should be town by proxy if ur just gonna sheep people. Who exactly are u sheeping when u voted me?
I’m not sheeping anyone. I guess I am following Wilgy by proxy, but I made my own iso of you to come to my conclusion.

But I am noting your point about anne. I don’t currently think you both are wolves.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:16 am P33 Liking Scotty's entrance into the day. I checked the votes and saw him being a wagon, I'd like to post a confused Travolta gif but I am on mobile lel. Even tho he shades my playstyle I am currently okay with it.

Don’t work to satisfy me, work to satisfy the town as a whole. #communism

Would like you to try and better explain your weird feeling of Wilgy if you could

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@anne if you could vote for anyone right now regardless of the vote count, who would it be?

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:30 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:55 am
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 am Haven't been here in a while, can someone remind me how to iso people?
Says this then doesn't ISO anyone according to her own ISO. So... she just asked this question to seem busy/townie? Cause otherwise what was the point of asking this question.
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:40 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:32 am
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:25 am

Same! Reads so far?

Also goes out to @Michelle
So far I only have a townread on Michelle, everyone else is kinda meh.

Michelle is kind of more just tone/energy which I feel like I can read her correctly based off of that. The last Deck Mafia game she was mafia and I noticed her being a bit more subdued and caught her on it, but I ended up dying before I could actually get her voted off.
This game she seems to have way more energy and is carefree in what she's doing. Like she's having way more fun with this game.
Fair enough. I got tricked by her in our recent encounter so wouldn't put too much emphasis on tone tbh, think tone is based on daily mood for her
Level 1 wolf read but subtly discrediting someone's town read without offering anything in return is wolfy in a vacuum.
I ISO'd Rando, Michelle and Guill. Think they were the top posters or the ones active on the page I was on at the time, don't really remember. I voted Rando after ISOing him, and later on said that he hadn't anything of value in his ISO, didn't care about bringing it up or pushing him further before he had his wolfy reaction to the (whoever it was) opening.

After that he hasn't really done much but I kinda lost confidence when I realized how many people I've yet to see, don't know if he'd be one of the top posters with little to none content if his wolf mates kinda bailed on him.
I do not feel town energy here Wisdom. I'd think you'd be able to at least have some slight inkling of people at this point but I haven't seen that. Every other post feels like an excuse as to why you don't have reads.
I don't think I've ever said I have no reads, but for clarity's sake since it feels like I'm not being understood:

Town:
Guill
Mich
Anne

Wolves:
Rondo
Coke
Wisdom avoided a lot of players on D1. I currently have all the players on her entire read list as town.

@anyone that knows Wisdom’s game: would she be penchant to avoid her partners early?

The left brain in me is screaming that at least one of her partners are in this list, but the right brain in me is forcing harmonies of You Turn Me On Like a Lightswitch and now I’m distracted

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Fudgeknuckles

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine

Bite me

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:48 am Your first point is a lie.
It was found on April 15 10-11 at night est
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:29 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:48 am Your first point is a lie.
It was found on April 15 10-11 at night est
Ok well either you’re being willingly obtuse or the OP made a mistake.

I’m leaning the latter because I don’t see an angle how you gaslighting me gets us anywhere.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Note that the only reason I’m not just counting you as a 3P with a blocking ability is the egg you mentioned is in the fact the one I could not find. I continue to view you as a town, which is infuriating

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Back to [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:53 am

Would like you to try and better explain your weird feeling of Wilgy if you could
I just said it nonchalantly. I in the end don't care I had heck of stuff to do irl.

I hope I can explain that read more but I just got tilted in another mafia community and tilted irl because there is a crying baby in the room next door and I can't concentrate lmao
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:22 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:53 am

I just said it nonchalantly. I in the end don't care I had heck of stuff to do irl.

I hope I can explain that read more but I just got tilted in another mafia community and tilted irl because there is a crying baby in the room next door and I can't concentrate lmao
No problem mate

Life is a pinball machine, we could all use a few quarters and a bombass soundtrack

Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Why are Mac and Lime voting for the same player? I couldn't catch what happened there.

Out of all the wagons there...all my townreads are shattered across.

Is srceenplay a LHF? Haven't seen much from them. Can't we just cfd NANOOK? I atleast want the curiosity from my read from D1 satisfied so I can know if I took a right approach D1 or not. Lol. I feel sorry for that tunnelish attitude but it's partly in my interest to have that one resolved.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine

This time I will be here around EoD to flex my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

We need pressure and movement today. I’m not sure how much I’ll be around near end of day, so I’m running my mouth now while everyone else is seemingly sleeping.

If we really put credence to this LC/nook/Mac difference check that nook is implying, I’d still think it’s on nook.

Combed through his iso recently- he’s been pretty cagey and often snarky. Michelle asked him a bit ago for his reads and he said he ‘just posted therm’. So I searched a few pages of his iso before I could find what he was talking about. He had some town reads scattered, but conventional reads I could not find.

His vote for LC, parking it on him 45 min before EoD is not a good look.

I think he’s creating a bubble of vagueness that I believe he is attempting to use an unreadable overcoat. But I think he could be a couple of teenage boys standing on top of one another

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:28 am [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine

K

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:28 am [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine

Please vote in the poll too, no one is making the VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thinking that is night for Mac and Illario and Mac didn't even try to post something before going to sleep makes me suspect him more though

Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:33 am We need pressure and movement today. I’m not sure how much I’ll be around near end of day, so I’m running my mouth now while everyone else is seemingly sleeping.

If we really put credence to this LC/nook/Mac difference check that nook is implying, I’d still think it’s on nook.

Combed through his iso recently- he’s been pretty cagey and often snarky. Michelle asked him a bit ago for his reads and he said he ‘just posted therm’. So I searched a few pages of his iso before I could find what he was talking about. He had some town reads scattered, but conventional reads I could not find.

His vote for LC, parking it on him 45 min before EoD is not a good look.

I think he’s creating a bubble of vagueness that I believe he is attempting to use an unreadable overcoat. But I think he could be a couple of teenage boys standing on top of one another
Can you explain me the difference check again in babylanguage? It's the first time I see this kinda game move or whatever it is supposed to be. It feels alienating.
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Okay I’ve finished reading the parts I wanted to read. I think lc is the most optimal vote here and the final driving point is how that eod played out. Now wisdom was not present for eod, in fact she barely was present for even 12 hours leading upto eod. The difference between her and lc was 1 vote. Just one more person is all she needed and lc could have gone over instead of her. And there was plenty of talking of lc being mafia that it could have feasibly happened if she tried. And again, I get that she might have been busy irl to not be present eod but as I mentioned there was a big timeframe in which she dipped out from the game. I think that’s far more likely to happen if she knows the only counter wagon to her is a wolf bro so there is nothing for her to gain by posting herself out of a d1 elimination if the only other viable option was her teammate who was more active than her. Even when she was present in the earlier stages, At no point in her iso did wisdom ever really try to fight off votes on her, she just let it happen. I think wisdom purposely didn’t fight for her life because she was in a lose/lose scenario.

Idk if I will be here for this eod but I really do think all signs point to lc being a hit.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:01 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:47 am
ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:45 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:43 am
ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:37 am
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:49 am Btw Lime Coke are you the same lime as Limestone?
Honestly, anne was correct to wtf at this. It’s probably just wisdom trying to distance from lc by pretending to mistake who he was. There’s no reason for her to genuinely believe lc is limestone. They are not similar at all
I thought at this as well, and idk how much Wisdom played with Brad.
I can't imagine Wisdom genuinely confusing Limestone and Lime Coke but idk if it's buddying or distancing. .
i dont think its buddying because thats not usually how scum tries to buddy people imo.
For "usually" you are right

What do you think about Rondo and his vote?
I think he’s trolling regardless of what his alignment is atm
Hehehe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:04 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:03 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:02 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:00 am I have the thread up on a different tab I was watching something since nothing was going on in here.

No real reaction to what you're saying besides agreeing with townreading Michelle.
I'm not townreading Michelle.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

I was lying
K
K what?
:shrug:
Brad's Iso
He TRs me but agrees with the vote from Guillo without asking for the reason.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

anne wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 am Imagine voting ilario this game instead of literally any other player
So you are saying his case on LC is correct and LC looks scummy? or are you saying that you think he is town but wrong on LC?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Rej continues to feel very pure to me
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:51 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:50 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:46 pm Bit busy but what I've seen from Anne's push on me looks better than what I remember from seeing her wolf. Her jumping to conclusions here would prooobably be harder to fake if she wolfed.
Plus she doesnt bus ever, so if she flips wolf you are lock town.
And on the contrary if Wisdom flips mafia then Anne is lock town.
Who knows Anne's meta better than me?
Actuay if Brad flips wolf, then she is town 99%

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:24 pm Rej continues to feel very pure to me
Yes, his take about me is a real thought imo

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Back to voting Mac, for the record I dont feel ilario is towny at all

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:28 pm Back to voting Mac, for the record I dont feel ilario is towny at all

Why did you even vote yourself lol? :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Rej wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:28 pm Back to voting Mac, for the record I dont feel ilario is towny at all

Why did you even vote yourself lol? :biggrin:
because I needed to reassess when illario decided to ETA
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:27 pm Speaking of Anne's reads being good.

[VOTE: Wisdom] aubergine

All hail the magic conch.
Decided to ISO Lime Coke.

This post kinda pings me. My experience with BK is that he tends to be very paranoid of me when he's towning, his play is not too different from Guill in that regard. The way he's treated me has sounded like he's trying to pocket Anne. Heck, at some point it sounded like he tried to pocket me, don't remember if that was before or after this post though.
Anne avoids being pocketed by me.

I put myself in Anne's pocket.

We are NOT the same!
Wisdom's post is a such a nonsense here, but Brad's answer seems to not notice how off her sentences are. I coloured differently the odd parts and he is not answering at what she says, nor he points out the inconsistency.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm
Wisdom wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:27 pm Speaking of Anne's reads being good.

[VOTE: Wisdom] aubergine

All hail the magic conch.
Decided to ISO Lime Coke.

This post kinda pings me. My experience with BK is that he tends to be very paranoid of me when he's towning, his play is not too different from Guill in that regard. The way he's treated me has sounded like he's trying to pocket Anne. Heck, at some point it sounded like he tried to pocket me, don't remember if that was before or after this post though.
Anne avoids being pocketed by me.

I put myself in Anne's pocket.

We are NOT the same!
Wisdom's post is a such a nonsense here, but Brad's answer seems to not notice how off her sentences are. I coloured differently the odd parts and he is not answering at what she says, nor he points out the inconsistency.
Few posts after Brad accused Mac
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:12 pm I can't tell if Mac is mafia trying to distract us and trying to lure us away from Wisdom or if he actually believes this.
This looks like TMI for Wisdom flipping mafia

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Well, i guess it's enough work for today

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Quick linksForumsMembersMichellePrivate messagesNotificationsLogout

Subscribe topic Search New posts

Board indexActive Mafia GamesThe Sit DownSearch

Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Sit Down Host

SearchAdvanced search

2146 posts Page 43 of 43 Previous 1 … 39 40 41 42 43

Who do you most want to kill?

Poll runs till Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:00 amPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

No votes Voters: Noneanne

No votes Voters: NoneDolby

No votes Voters: NoneDrWilgy

No votes Voters: Nonefalcon45ca

No votes Voters: Noneilario

12% Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgyLime Coke

18% Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ilario, MichelleMacDougall

6% Voters: RondoDimBuckleMichelle

No votes Voters: NoneNANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

12% Voters: Rej, ScottyPorscha

No votes Voters: NoneRej

No votes Voters: NoneRondoDimBuckle

No votes Voters: NoneScotty

18% Voters: srceenplay, MacDougall, Lime Cokesrceenplay

6% Voters: DolbySleep

No votes Voters: None

VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Explain your thoughts about Illario

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:45 pm

its already in my iso

viewtopic.php?p=921921#p921921
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:45 pm

wait, never mind, you said illario not mac

post incoming
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”