Backyard Baseball Main Thread (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is an adult?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:00 pm

arogame123
No votes
Dolby
10%
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkat
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
30%
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
40%
Sloonei
No votes
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
(unvote)
No votes
(other/mods)
20%

Total votes: 10
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Backyard Baseball Main Thread (Day 3)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:59 am @RondoDimBuckle do you have thoughts on Sloonei and Nook?
What are your thoughts on Dolby and Falcon?
Why are you voting and not playing? You only popped in this RD after I voted you I see
also I didnt even notice you had voted me, I was too busy daring you to vote me
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Backyard Baseball Main Thread (Day 2)

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:03 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:30 pm Could vote rondo ye
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:25 am
Yeah...self proclaimed lock town...sure thing. I notice he's using his vote last RD on dead townie to justify it too
I'm removing my vote from rondo and I dont like your eagerness to vote rondo when I previously saw what I recall to be no interest from either of you
You see scum in both of these? This seems somewhat contrary to previous interactions with both.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:25 am I think porscha is lock town
Why?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Porscha can you please provide updated thoughts on our cast when you have the opportunity?

Trying to absorb your ISO and my understanding is that you have:
T: Dolby until this post here:
Porscha wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:46 pm I also considered dolby but if htey are town then they havent been particularly townie as to have wolf off them either? idk if its' more likely he hasn't been a useful town as to make themselves a maf target or if they are just maf
W: Just about everyone else.

I'd get unsure r?villager but this feels abit much.

Also I do note that there's an odd lack of HK data. There've been interactions and responses, but nothing indicating how you read HK specifically.

DimBookleh
Porschuwah
HakunaAroga
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:35 am
Why?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:42 am @Porscha can you please provide updated thoughts on our cast when you have the opportunity?

Porscha wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:46 pm I also considered dolby but if htey are town then they havent been particularly townie as to have wolf off them either? idk if its' more likely he hasn't been a useful town as to make themselves a maf target or if they are just maf

Also I do note that there's an odd lack of HK data. There've been interactions and responses, but nothing indicating how you read HK specifically.

DimBookleh
Porschuwah
HakunaAroga
it's actually the post you quoted above that did it for me. That doesn't sound like the thought process of a wolf here. Thus far dolby, if town, has done a piss poor job of finding wolves and pushing them. If Porscha is a wolf there's no reason for her to even make that post, all she has to do is let the thread naturally come around to suspecting dolby or wait for him to be NK b/c he's doing a lot of mech math and trying to push for people he town reads to be major participants in the baseball subgame.

Town Porscha otoh sees value in making a post like that, bringing more attention to what they think about dolby, and getting their thoughts into the thread to talk about.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

More posts than Porchuwaga, but less data. Would Yeet, but not before Aro. Unsure if direct result of new age sloon or not?

Dimmest Buckle
Porshuwagu
Sloonth
Arogula
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Shit.

Fixed for context.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:50 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:19 pm Why are DDL and Rondo are top choices?
Got any better ideas?
I’m the wrong guy to ask. I was asking because I would like to be filled in.
Well, there's a lot of posts to sort thru...oh, wait.

Maybe this will motivate you a bit

[VOTE: Sloon] aubergine
It won’t.
More posts than Porchuwaga, but less data. Would Yeet, but not before Aro. Unsure if direct result of new age sloon or not?

Dimmest Buckle
Porshuwagu
Sloonth
Arogula
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:50 am
Why?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:42 am @Porscha can you please provide updated thoughts on our cast when you have the opportunity?

DimBookleh
Porschuwah
HakunaAroga
it's actually the post you quoted above that did it for me. That doesn't sound like the thought process of a wolf here. Thus far dolby, if town, has done a piss poor job of finding wolves and pushing them. If Porscha is a wolf there's no reason for her to even make that post, all she has to do is let the thread naturally come around to suspecting dolby or wait for him to be NK b/c he's doing a lot of mech math and trying to push for people he town reads to be major participants in the baseball subgame.

Town Porscha otoh sees value in making a post like that, bringing more attention to what they think about dolby, and getting their thoughts into the thread to talk about.
This makes sense. Perhaps I misjudged the intent.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Backyard Baseball Main Thread (Day 1)

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:12 pm
Creature wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:10 pm I think DrWilgy not posting anything so far surprises me the most. WerewolfHunter is a resident slanker and the other two slanking names (arogame123 and Rondo) I have no idea who they are.
Not counting wilgy as a known slanker in the year of our lord 2022

What a world
Yeah, I'd never do that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:47 pm and I would love to know why nanook wants to park on me
Sorry about the rand
lol, Nook progression on HK.

HK mafia.
I'll park there.
It's random tho.
HK mafia.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine get out of here lol
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

on the one hand I want to vote nanook b/c I think he's a wolf
on the other hand I don't want to be accused of omgus

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

I think that the fact that I'm alive gives sloonei a good chance of being town
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:29 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:49 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:55 pm Falcon looks fine tbh.
I don't remember why I voted falcon but I'm fine leaving it there
does this falcon feel significantly different to the last time we played? the ducktales game
I TR falcon for meta reasons
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm I'm stumped. I know arogame123, DrWilgy and Porscha all have barely posted anything to be decently read. So that leaves 9 readable players out of 12 and it feels like we're trying to tell how many wolves are within those 9 readable players (between 0-3).

I believe Dolby is town. I'm sponging his townread on Stupid Sexy Flanders. I believe falcon45ca to be town for now. I'm tempted to lean RondoDimBuckle for their twilight rebel posting. I know I'm town. So that leaves Dragon D. Luffy, hollowkatt, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and Sloonei.
so like what's your thoughts on that potential outcome
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:58 am Porscha is here. Hi porscha, wussup?
hi I only read like half of day 1

dont like rondo's tunnel on ddl it's pointless and rondo in the few games i've played with them doesn't usually come in so aggressive but i'm not sure if it's b/c they're playing on limited time or what

don't see a reason to not TR dolby ... for now

obviously michelle was town IMO I find it really hard to believe someone sincerely found her scummy (not even neutral) - which is another reason I dont like rondo here

from what i saw of creature it was very on brand and I still feel incapable of reading them

idk about nook or sloonei

I didnt see that much of flanders before i gave up on day 1 reading but they had insightful posts and seem generally TR which I am willing to go along with

unsure of HK and DDL
Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:26 am Dead thread, dead town
funny you say this right after I make my first substantial post calling you my most sus read. really not vibing with you this game rondo and usually I do. hard to ignore the wolfy feelings i'm feeling towards you
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:23 pm Can we get a good counter wagon going to DDL?

I'm fine to sheep on the sloon reads and vote there, I'm scum reading creature, but voting the nook slot could be interesting.
Or people could vote creature with me..

We do need a wagon race though. Without an actual record of votes last NF, we could use some wagon info y'kno
I could be probs be convinced to make a sloonei vote
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:14 pm Anyone who was on the monsters d1 should be able to confirm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:13 pm
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:07 pm Oh yeah something not everyone could see. I @ed Michelle in the team thread and told her to go pitcher unless her stat was extremely low
can anyone in your thread confirm?
can confirm the above
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm @Porscha why did you post in the baseball position thread but not choose a position?
I literally just chose my positions fight me bud
Ill be honest, I ignored this post. You were so low impact in the last game I played with you that I just skimmed it, didnt see my name and moved on.

Dont assume my range, I am too young in this forum for people to know my range

I am lock town at this point. What wolf goes into day 1 hard pushing michelle and then night kills her to show he was wrong? sure WIFOM but cmon.

Also if you look at the points.

The people who you should really worry about are:(in no orde- actually fuck that. In order)
DDL: 4 PP
Creature: 4 PP
falcon: 3 PP
Dolby: 3 PP
hollowkat: 2 PP
Michelle: 2 PP
Flanders: 2 PP
Wilgy: 1 PP
Wilgy: 1 PP
Nook: 1 PP
Porscha: 1 PP
Sloonei: 1 PP

The only reason you are anti me is because you think I wont come into a thread aggro. Think again.
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:12 pm You can vote rondo for now tbh
Misplay think again
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:13 pm Like straight up the only thing that would make him look good to me would be if ddl flips red and I thought that they way the d1 wagon bent around him was weird
Weird how? Got any specifics or just minor shade? I can do that too: Dolby (10)

Also anyone looking for the vote count from Day 1 doesnt have eyes:
Votes
Day 1:
SPOILER: HIDE
Creature
15%
Voters: falcon45ca, Stupid Sexy Flanders

Dragon D Luffy
8%
Voters: hollowkatt

Michelle
8%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Sloonei
15%
Voters: Dolby, Michelle

WerewolfHunter
31%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Sloonei, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature

RondoDimBuckle: 1 PP

I started with 2PP so I am buying a Vig shot tonight and probbably shooting DDL if he doesnt go over. Could be convinced to vote Creature because of that
you were random voting the towniest person in the game and it felt like wagons on other low posters arose in response to you being a wagon
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Creature is a pretty whack kill and makes me tinfoil flanders tbh
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

if today isn't a hit, town with slightly enhanced stats need to claim
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 85

Post by falcon45ca »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:38 pm Creature is a pretty whack kill and makes me tinfoil flanders tbh
I have a medium to mild tinfoil on Sexy as well...he was very eager to follow me onto arogame, and is giving me scum pockety vibes. His solve level has dropped a bit as well, and I'm not sure how to read that, as he does it as town sometimes too.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

nanook can go and die today tbh

idk the only townreads i have are like sloonei and maybe falcon and flanders at this point and sloonei is based purely on the fact that i didn't die.

I think that wilgy looks alright on this page. Honestly idk why rondo is getting many townreads on these recent pages but w/e.

Between hk and nanook i probably let nanook die tbh
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

as for why i stopped caring after d1. Its kinda hard to care about a game when half the game doesn't care about it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:28 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:59 am @RondoDimBuckle do you have thoughts on Sloonei and Nook?
Why are you voting and not playing? You only popped in this RD after I voted you I see
also I didnt even notice you had voted me, I was too busy daring you to vote me
What are you talking about? I was voting you last RD before you "dared" me to, and I'm voting you this RD before you've even responded to my post....and now you claim to not know.

Like, you're trying to hard to be casual bruv. But as soon as you actually ARE voted, you pop out of the woodwork, ready to go.

I don't recall seeing you ever really talk about Nook...why are you voting him?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

if a cw to nanook should exist it should be rondo imo

Aro should probs be premium spitballed at this point

@Sloonei I think you're town now if only bc I didn't die. Please do something
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

@DrWilgy why is Rondo lock town
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

@hollowkatt what batting powerup did you get?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

I hereby request that at least one watch be put on me tonight. I have plans
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:53 pm @hollowkatt what batting powerup did you get?
lightning bat
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:56 pm
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:53 pm @hollowkatt what batting powerup did you get?
lightning bat
what's the thread take on Wilgy? town or wolf
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:50 pm if a cw to nanook should exist it should be rondo imo

I have really fallen out of step with the game and now’s not a great time for me to be playing.

What are the leading theories right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:03 pm
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:50 pm if a cw to nanook should exist it should be rondo imo

I have really fallen out of step with the game and now’s not a great time for me to be playing.

What are the leading theories right now?
there aren't exactly theories on teams. just... directionlesss chatter

I firmly believe that the nightkills are being based on who is in the lead to get purchase points
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

nanook, hk, and rondo are the lead wagons. Maybe arogame as well but I'm hoping that they just get vigged off tbh
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:57 pm
lightning bat
meh?
ok, to elaborate: Wigley sits in that spot where I can't make heads or tails of them. Volume isn't a tell, they're not being overtly wolfy, I should just call them town. But I don't.
I don't think I'd chop wigley today though
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:52 pm @DrWilgy why is Rondo lock town
Rondo's posts lead me to think he doesn't have teammates. Especially the one about killing Michelle being WIFOM. The response felt like a quick reply that wouldn't even take into account the idea of teammates existing.
Image Image Image
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:01 am
one of them is a wolf. You want one wolf to be pushing someone day 1 to at least control town a little. But hey I couldnt be wrong again. I have more experience with Nook than Sloonie and Nook has not been particularly helpful yet but its early days he might bust something out later today. I dont usually expect anything from him till day 3
This is d3

Also you're gonna be disappointed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wilgy >rand town

Not high confidence does not count against my wilgy godread if wrong
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Why?
Tmi probably

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:47 pm and I would love to know why nanook wants to park on me
Sorry about the rand
lol, Nook progression on HK.

HK mafia.
I'll park there.
It's random tho.
HK mafia.
The rand im sorry about is his rand lol

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:25 pm on the one hand I want to vote nanook b/c I think he's a wolf
on the other hand I don't want to be accused of omgus

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine
Since when do you care about omgus lol

Literally outing
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:04 pm I firmly believe that the nightkills are being based on who is in the lead to get purchase points
Does this point us toward any particular suspects?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nanook is a wolf b/c if he were town he'd have a better reason for why I'm a wolf.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:41 pm
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:04 pm I firmly believe that the nightkills are being based on who is in the lead to get purchase points
Does this point us toward any particular suspects?
not really

possibly among people who started pushing ddl after simulation game 2 completed during the middle of d2 bc he had 4 PP

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:42 pm nanook is a wolf b/c if he were town he'd have a better reason for why I'm a wolf.
Yeah I'm well known for making big cases
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:42 pm nanook is a wolf b/c if he were town he'd have a better reason for why I'm a wolf.
Yeah I'm well known for making big cases
your cases, generally speaking, are better than "sorry about your rand"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Its not my fault you're glaringly obvious mafia

(Also they often amount, at least publicly, to sorry about your rand lol)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:35 pm Its not my fault you're glaringly obvious mafia
post game gib tips on catching obvs wolves plx
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This does not strike me as a productive dialogue.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:31 pm This does not strike me as a productive dialogue.
oh it's definitely not.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:08 am i'm too tired right now but I'll try and spend some time on this game tomorrow cuz it's snooze city central rn and wolves are coasting
Interesting. Given your limited amount of posting this game, I'd say you're coasting...or do you disagree?
I disagree. i'm in the townie boat of "yawn no mac in this game no solve zz" which many of us are. i'm sure you're vibing tho falcon ... you sure don't seem worried. just jumped on my rondo wagon yesterday and now you're using it against rondo as if it was important and strong armed move to do loool
I know the post # is different but I'd say there's still about the same amount of contribution to the game imo (between you two)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:24 am
no point, no one else is taking the game seriously. If Mac was in the game or Ender there would be read lists going up constantly. Ill give the energy when I see it. Otherwise Ill just eyeball and shoot from the hip
yeah mood I get it
TMI?
Yeah...self proclaimed lock town...sure thing. I notice he's using his vote last RD on dead townie to justify it too
I'm removing my vote from rondo and I dont like your eagerness to vote rondo when I previously saw what I recall to be no interest from either of you
You see scum in both of these? This seems somewhat contrary to previous interactions with both.
you know wilgy, *big sigh* when I was catching up on my half read of day 1, flanders had a lot of solid content and falcon didn't immediately omgus every person who threw shade at him so I left them as both town. But, as falcon has pointed out as well, flanders has stopped contributing in his posts almost entirely. falcon says this is within flanders town range as well, but I don't know if it's a product of the threadstate that they aren't interested in fixing, or if it's because wolves are coasting hard rn. it absolutely makes me have my doubts and while i'm not sold on falcon being wolf or town... i'm not sure what to think of them yet cuz i have a hard time reading them unless they omgus day 1 and then they are 100% wolf. so I have doubts now especially since I don't feel like we have a towncore to anchor off of.
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:57 pm
lightning bat
so far reading T
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:30 pm
Why?
Tmi probably
yeah that was my initial thought as well I dont really get it
literally every game I have played with HK they have not been town and some games it was more obvious than others but I always suspected them and this game I'm not really picking up wolf vibes from them so I'm not sure what to think of HK
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:31 pm This does not strike me as a productive dialogue.
Do something better then
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:05 am
Would you like to go thru my ISO and see if I've ever expressed sus on Rondo's slot?
@Porscha I notice you still haven't done this. I've expressed sus on Rondo long before you...keep on coastin' tho, you're barely contributing, and what you do add is false.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Return to “Previous Rackets”