Backyard Baseball Main Thread (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is an adult?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:00 pm

arogame123
No votes
Dolby
10%
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkat
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
30%
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
40%
Sloonei
No votes
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
(unvote)
No votes
(other/mods)
20%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Backyard Baseball Main Thread (Day 2)

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:05 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:03 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:30 pm Could vote rondo ye
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:25 am
Yeah...self proclaimed lock town...sure thing. I notice he's using his vote last RD on dead townie to justify it too
I'm removing my vote from rondo and I dont like your eagerness to vote rondo when I previously saw what I recall to be no interest from either of you
Would you like to go thru my ISO and see if I've ever expressed sus on Rondo's slot?
@Porscha I notice you still haven't done this. I've expressed sus on Rondo long before you...keep on coastin' tho, you're barely contributing, and what you do add is false.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
I haven't gone through anyone's ISO you aren't special

if you really cared about coasting you'd notice flanders more or just run off on aro but you're picking me cuz you think i'm a lower hanging fruit? or is your omgus finally showing? IS YOUR MASK SLIPPING, FALCON?

sorry i'm dramatic for my own laughs but seriously idk why you're targeting me when all i've done is mildly question your position. I dont feel like this is really about me coasting and you're using that reason as a front
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Backyard Baseball Main Thread (Day 3)

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Pretty deflated here.. having Creature flip town has really broken my feel of the game, and I'm not finding an obvious town voice to follow outside of falc.

I don't like porchas activity uptick. Feels conveniently timed. Almost like they could see the walls closing in a bit, and as a low poster wanted to separate from the nulls a bit and buy some town cred. Probably need to reread, but I feel like what Ive seen there is commentary without solving.

PoE too extensive rn. Continue to only have town leans on Falc and Dolby, less on both though because neither are leading or really taking charge.

Probably need to buckle in here at some point and identify a few never w/w scenarios and see if we can test those, but this HK - Nook situation seems like a never w/w, but could maybe be v/v.. I dunno though. Both look pretty scummy in iso.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:21 pm
Yeah...self proclaimed lock town...sure thing. I notice he's using his vote last RD on dead townie to justify it too
I'm removing my vote from rondo and I dont like your eagerness to vote rondo when I previously saw what I recall to be no interest from either of you
Would you like to go thru my ISO and see if I've ever expressed sus on Rondo's slot?
@Porscha I notice you still haven't done this. I've expressed sus on Rondo long before you...keep on coastin' tho, you're barely contributing, and what you do add is false.

if you really cared about coasting you'd notice flanders more or just run off on aro but you're picking me cuz you think i'm a lower hanging fruit? or is your omgus finally showing? IS YOUR MASK SLIPPING, FALCON?

sorry i'm dramatic for my own laughs but seriously idk why you're targeting me when all i've done is mildly question your position. I dont feel like this is really about me coasting and you're using that reason as a front
This just reads like omgus shade. Kinda dipping your toe in without having to full commit.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Noticed Wigly started posting shortly after I voted there.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Post by falcon45ca »

Sorry, you actually have to read the game to understand what's going on. I have and will vote aro, and I've given a list of player's who I will vote this RD.

You not reading the game tho & admitting it....I actually find that kinda towny.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Gonna vote HK, see what we can maybe glean from competing wagons on cross voters.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:38 pm

Sorry, you actually have to read the game to understand what's going on. I have and will vote aro, and I've given a list of player's who I will vote this RD.

You not reading the game tho & admitting it....I actually find that kinda towny.

Wanted to call rondo on what appeared to be a wolfy pop in, but it dawned on me that every single player in the game is basically running wolfy pop ins.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:35 pm Pretty deflated here.. having Creature flip town has really broken my feel of the game, and I'm not finding an obvious town voice to follow outside of falc.

I don't like porchas activity uptick. Feels conveniently timed. Almost like they could see the walls closing in a bit, and as a low poster wanted to separate from the nulls a bit and buy some town cred. Probably need to reread, but I feel like what Ive seen there is commentary without solving.

PoE too extensive rn. Continue to only have town leans on Falc and Dolby, less on both though because neither are leading or really taking charge.

Probably need to buckle in here at some point and identify a few never w/w scenarios and see if we can test those, but this HK - Nook situation seems like a never w/w, but could maybe be v/v.. I dunno though. Both look pretty scummy in iso.
yeah popping in when the threadstate is trash should be what a town player wants to do because the walls *are* closing in - but they're closing in on town. i'm of the opinion that unless wolves are 2 mostly afk players right now, that town is currently losing. and I don't think that is an incorrect read because we don' t have confirmed towns to anchor off of and not a single wolf gone to make analysis from. so I need to make sure I'm more present in the game than I was the past couple days
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:38 pm

I think I have a decent idea of what's going on regardless, and I do know you've been putting pressure on the low posting players to be voted out. just didn't understand your focus on me for that moment, oh lordy forgive me that I might question the accusers zz
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm willing to put a vote on HK just for some kind of action to cause pressure but I'm not sure I like who I'm voting with if I go for HK over Nook
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:39 pm Gonna vote HK, see what we can maybe glean from competing wagons on cross voters.
that sounds dumb lets do this instead
[VOTE: Ned Sexy] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

arogame123 was smited in the Simulation. They were
Dante Robinson, a kid and a member of the Town.

Your attributes are normal and as follows:
0 Contact
3 Power
2 Pitching
2 Infield
3 Outfield

You currently have 0 Purchasing Points to spend at the Store.

Please do not vote for arogame123 in the poll. The day continues as normal. Thank you.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@DrWilgy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Porsha
@falcon45ca
@Stupid Sexy Flanders
@Dolby
@arogame123
@Sloonei
@hollowkat
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

hk just killed arogame and he flipped green fyi
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:52 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:39 pm Gonna vote HK, see what we can maybe glean from competing wagons on cross voters.
does it actually sound dumb or do you just not want to be the competing wagon lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lmao poggers flip ................... proving further the gamestate is NOT good for town atm
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:54 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:52 pm
does it actually sound dumb or do you just not want to be the competing wagon lol
tbh idc if I'm the competing wagon
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

but ned sexy here seems to be mimicing towns "deflatedness" and not actually sincere
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:53 pm hk just killed arogame and he flipped green fyi
you say that like I did it on purpose instead of you know it being completely at random
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:55 pm
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:53 pm hk just killed arogame and he flipped green fyi
you say that like I did it on purpose instead of you know it being completely at random
yeah i know

probably

i was actually thinking that powerup mimics could be a mafia secret store thing but it would have to be directed at a random town specifically
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Solid omgus HK.
What I've learned since voting HK -> HK doesnt like being voted
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

my era is horrendous
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:00 pm Solid omgus HK.
What I've learned since voting HK -> HK doesnt like being voted
thanks!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:08 pm my era is horrendous
lol
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:08 pm my era is horrendous
I'm more interested in your reads than your era tbh
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:55 pm but ned sexy here seems to be mimicing towns "deflatedness" and not actually sincere
idk they were already doing a great job at posting 2 words posts until pushed for more /shrug
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:29 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:49 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:55 pm Falcon looks fine tbh.
I don't remember why I voted falcon but I'm fine leaving it there
does this falcon feel significantly different to the last time we played? the ducktales game
I TR falcon for meta reasons
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm I'm stumped. I know arogame123, DrWilgy and Porscha all have barely posted anything to be decently read. So that leaves 9 readable players out of 12 and it feels like we're trying to tell how many wolves are within those 9 readable players (between 0-3).

I believe Dolby is town. I'm sponging his townread on Stupid Sexy Flanders. I believe falcon45ca to be town for now. I'm tempted to lean RondoDimBuckle for their twilight rebel posting. I know I'm town. So that leaves Dragon D. Luffy, hollowkatt, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and Sloonei.
so like what's your thoughts on that potential outcome
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:58 am Porscha is here. Hi porscha, wussup?
hi I only read like half of day 1

dont like rondo's tunnel on ddl it's pointless and rondo in the few games i've played with them doesn't usually come in so aggressive but i'm not sure if it's b/c they're playing on limited time or what

don't see a reason to not TR dolby ... for now

obviously michelle was town IMO I find it really hard to believe someone sincerely found her scummy (not even neutral) - which is another reason I dont like rondo here

from what i saw of creature it was very on brand and I still feel incapable of reading them

idk about nook or sloonei

I didnt see that much of flanders before i gave up on day 1 reading but they had insightful posts and seem generally TR which I am willing to go along with

unsure of HK and DDL
Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:26 am Dead thread, dead town
funny you say this right after I make my first substantial post calling you my most sus read. really not vibing with you this game rondo and usually I do. hard to ignore the wolfy feelings i'm feeling towards you
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:23 pm Can we get a good counter wagon going to DDL?

I'm fine to sheep on the sloon reads and vote there, I'm scum reading creature, but voting the nook slot could be interesting.
Or people could vote creature with me..

We do need a wagon race though. Without an actual record of votes last NF, we could use some wagon info y'kno
I could be probs be convinced to make a sloonei vote
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:14 pm Anyone who was on the monsters d1 should be able to confirm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:13 pm
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:07 pm Oh yeah something not everyone could see. I @ed Michelle in the team thread and told her to go pitcher unless her stat was extremely low
can anyone in your thread confirm?
can confirm the above
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm @Porscha why did you post in the baseball position thread but not choose a position?
I literally just chose my positions fight me bud
Ill be honest, I ignored this post. You were so low impact in the last game I played with you that I just skimmed it, didnt see my name and moved on.

Dont assume my range, I am too young in this forum for people to know my range

I am lock town at this point. What wolf goes into day 1 hard pushing michelle and then night kills her to show he was wrong? sure WIFOM but cmon.

Also if you look at the points.

The people who you should really worry about are:(in no orde- actually fuck that. In order)
DDL: 4 PP
Creature: 4 PP
falcon: 3 PP
Dolby: 3 PP
hollowkat: 2 PP
Michelle: 2 PP
Flanders: 2 PP
Wilgy: 1 PP
Nook: 1 PP
Porscha: 1 PP
Sloonei: 1 PP

The only reason you are anti me is because you think I wont come into a thread aggro. Think again.
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:12 pm You can vote rondo for now tbh
Misplay think again
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:13 pm Like straight up the only thing that would make him look good to me would be if ddl flips red and I thought that they way the d1 wagon bent around him was weird
Weird how? Got any specifics or just minor shade? I can do that too: Dolby (10)

Also anyone looking for the vote count from Day 1 doesnt have eyes:
Votes
Day 1:
SPOILER: HIDE
Creature
15%
Voters: falcon45ca, Stupid Sexy Flanders

Dragon D Luffy
8%
Voters: hollowkatt

Michelle
8%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Sloonei
15%
Voters: Dolby, Michelle

WerewolfHunter
31%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Sloonei, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature

RondoDimBuckle: 1 PP

I started with 2PP so I am buying a Vig shot tonight and probbably shooting DDL if he doesnt go over. Could be convinced to vote Creature because of that
Starting with "rondodimbuckle 1pp.. I started with 2PP"

Ok. So this still isnt sitting right with me. Earlier, porcha tried to say I misread what Rondo was saying about their points, but she either missed it, or I'm still out to lunch.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:13 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:55 pm but ned sexy here seems to be mimicing towns "deflatedness" and not actually sincere
idk they were already doing a great job at posting 2 words posts until pushed for more /shrug
More shady shit here. Who pushed me for more? No one has ever quoted me asking for more.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:16 pm
More shady shit here. Who pushed me for more? No one has ever quoted me asking for more.
yeah no both me and falcon explicitly stated you started off strong with your posts and then declined as of recent. not throwing shade that really did happen
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 pm
does this falcon feel significantly different to the last time we played? the ducktales game
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm I'm stumped. I know arogame123, DrWilgy and Porscha all have barely posted anything to be decently read. So that leaves 9 readable players out of 12 and it feels like we're trying to tell how many wolves are within those 9 readable players (between 0-3).

I believe Dolby is town. I'm sponging his townread on Stupid Sexy Flanders. I believe falcon45ca to be town for now. I'm tempted to lean RondoDimBuckle for their twilight rebel posting. I know I'm town. So that leaves Dragon D. Luffy, hollowkatt, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and Sloonei.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:58 am Porscha is here. Hi porscha, wussup?

dont like rondo's tunnel on ddl it's pointless and rondo in the few games i've played with them doesn't usually come in so aggressive but i'm not sure if it's b/c they're playing on limited time or what

obviously michelle was town IMO I find it really hard to believe someone sincerely found her scummy (not even neutral) - which is another reason I dont like rondo here

from what i saw of creature it was very on brand and I still feel incapable of reading them

I didnt see that much of flanders before i gave up on day 1 reading but they had insightful posts and seem generally TR which I am willing to go along with

unsure of HK and DDL
funny you say this right after I make my first substantial post calling you my most sus read. really not vibing with you this game rondo and usually I do. hard to ignore the wolfy feelings i'm feeling towards you
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:23 pm Can we get a good counter wagon going to DDL?

I'm fine to sheep on the sloon reads and vote there, I'm scum reading creature, but voting the nook slot could be interesting.

We do need a wagon race though. Without an actual record of votes last NF, we could use some wagon info y'kno
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:14 pm Anyone who was on the monsters d1 should be able to confirm
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:07 pm Oh yeah something not everyone could see. I @ed Michelle in the team thread and told her to go pitcher unless her stat was extremely low
can confirm the above
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm @Porscha why did you post in the baseball position thread but not choose a position?
Ill be honest, I ignored this post. You were so low impact in the last game I played with you that I just skimmed it, didnt see my name and moved on.

I am lock town at this point. What wolf goes into day 1 hard pushing michelle and then night kills her to show he was wrong? sure WIFOM but cmon.

The people who you should really worry about are:(in no orde- actually fuck that. In order)

The only reason you are anti me is because you think I wont come into a thread aggro. Think again.
Misplay think again
Dolby wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:13 pm Like straight up the only thing that would make him look good to me would be if ddl flips red and I thought that they way the d1 wagon bent around him was weird

Votes
Day 1:
Creature
15%

Dragon D Luffy
8%

Michelle
8%

Sloonei
15%

WerewolfHunter
31%

I started with 2PP so I am buying a Vig shot tonight and probbably shooting DDL if he doesnt go over. Could be convinced to vote Creature because of that

Ok. So this still isnt sitting right with me. Earlier, porcha tried to say I misread what Rondo was saying about their points, but she either missed it, or I'm still out to lunch.
I probably misunderstood since I didnt remember him saying he started off with 2PP, just that he had 2PP day 2 which I thought would be possibly within parameters of normal
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

game mechs said a couple town would start with *slightly* raised stats and maf would start with *slightly slightly* raised stats but I'm not sure if what rondo is claiming outs him as wolf or not since I don't know what slightly and slightly slightly mean exactly
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:20 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 pm

unsure of HK and DDL

can confirm the above

Misplay think again

Votes
Day 1:
Creature
15%

Dragon D Luffy
8%

Michelle
8%

Sloonei
15%

WerewolfHunter
31%

I probably misunderstood since I didnt remember him saying he started off with 2PP, just that he had 2PP day 2 which I thought would be possibly within parameters of normal
Does it strike you as odd that they didn't buy a vig and shoot elsewhere?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

rondo did not start with 2pp unless he slipped as mafia but he also strikes me as the type to just claim to have received a hidden advantage as town thinking that it will cause the mafia to be scared of him
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Porscha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:19 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:16 pm
yeah no both me and falcon explicitly stated you started off strong with your posts and then declined as of recent. not throwing shade that really did happen
Oh.. well sure. I was tired of talking to no one. Spent d1 and D2 posting thoughts and looking for people to engage, got nowhere. Pretty bunk IMO

Where were you D1 and 2 when I had energy and cared about winning? The overall lack of engagement in the games by most of the roster doesnt exactly inspire me to be my best self. Ship sailed
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

relatable
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:25 pm rondo did not start with 2pp unless he slipped as mafia but he also strikes me as the type to just claim to have received a hidden advantage as town thinking that it will cause the mafia to be scared of him
Sure, I've fake claimed lots of shit as town to bait the kill when I'm not being townread.
Something about rondos claim seems more like buying town cred.. but I don't know the player, or if that's their style.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

We really needed more town PP on multiple town last night.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

i would really appreciate being watched tonight tbh
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Pump the breaks.
Was just poking around night store.. you're saying hk bought and launched the basic spitball?
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 pm
Pump the breaks.
Was just poking around night store.. you're saying hk bought and launched the basic spitball?
no he bought a batting powerup and randomly got the lightning item, equipped it, and then he rolled a +5 against arogame
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Post by falcon45ca »

Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:38 pm
Pump the breaks.
no he bought a batting powerup and randomly got the lightning item, equipped it, and then he rolled a +5 against arogame
Did he know he got a lightning item? Like, was HK aware that if he batted well, it could kill a fielding player?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Pump the breaks.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Weird dp
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Hm
Anyways.. buying a batting powerup doesnt call tp to me. Not at all
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:42 pm
Dolby wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:38 pm
Pump the breaks.
Did he know he got a lightning item? Like, was HK aware that if he batted well, it could kill a fielding player?
yes he knew and he claimed it before the simulation game

fwiw he has pretty much told me before this game that if he has the opportunity to shoot he will in any circumstance
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:44 pm Hm
Anyways.. buying a batting powerup doesnt call tp to me. Not at all
what exactly do you mean by this
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Well, I think tp are going to be inclined to save up for something that can actually help town as a whole, compared to selfish buys like powerups which will assist in overpowering other players.

Unless I'm missing something.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

what is tp
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Townperson
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

ok

fyi tp means third party or town protective in a lot of places
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Not at home.

Anyways, I was going to remove my hk vote, apologize and town lock them if they bought the spitball.

Return to “Previous Rackets”