MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Reanimators [MAFIA WIN!]

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:51 am Why did we play this day if mafia reached parity with town last night?
Martin pointed it out, our wincon was to gain majority, not pairity.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30

Post by DrWilgy »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:51 am Why did we play this day if mafia reached parity with town last night?
While unlikely, there was still the possibilities of
A. Mafia screwing up (I've seen this shit before).
B. Cobalt returning and turning the game into coinflips.

Town threats reaching Majority as the wincon was intended to allow at least a chance for town to respond if Mafia were to remove 3-4 players based on killing the 3p. In the scenario where there was still a REZ, this would've made more sense.

As that was in the rules, I felt that it wouldn't have been proper to intervene this far in, BUT I think I've taken away that if town's only REAAAAAL chance is a coinflip, just to call it or just make the win condition parity unless there's something specific in the set up that'd affect said parity.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Said I've been busy, but if Marty knew your wincon I might not have voted for you. Wouldn't have mattered tho.

I wish I had invested more time into reading the game and actually playing, was a really different setup for me. I enjoyed it despite feeling a bit ashamed.

Gg scum
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Seanzie
@MacDougall
@Creature

If you desire,
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And lastly:
https://discord.gg/E6pySDcDAV

Scum chat!
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:02 am Said I've been busy, but if Marty knew your wincon I might not have voted for you. Wouldn't have mattered tho.

I wish I had invested more time into reading the game and actually playing, was a really different setup for me. I enjoyed it despite feeling a bit ashamed.

Gg scum
Yeah, we debated in scumchat on if we should just block vote Cobalt early and then just leave the thread. We kind of decided that it wasn't a good idea to out too early in case Cobalt came back. I was actually going to stay off them until the last minute just in case, but I switched over because I was out and my phone was nearly dead and I wasn't sure if I was going to get home before EoD (I did get home before EoD, but I didn't want to feel a pressure to have to leave what I was doing just in case I didn't want to).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:00 am
While unlikely, there was still the possibilities of
A. Mafia screwing up (I've seen this shit before).
B. Cobalt returning and turning the game into coinflips.

Town threats reaching Majority as the wincon was intended to allow at least a chance for town to respond if Mafia were to remove 3-4 players based on killing the 3p. In the scenario where there was still a REZ, this would've made more sense.

As that was in the rules, I felt that it wouldn't have been proper to intervene this far in, BUT I think I've taken away that if town's only REAAAAAL chance is a coinflip, just to call it or just make the win condition parity unless there's something specific in the set up that'd affect said parity.
Great setup, was cool for sure. I just assumed Mac had to be cult because we were still playing at 3 v 3.

I'm not the most experienced or savvy player.. havent seen a "maf needs majority" wincon, at least that I remember. Your game was cool though, thanks for hosting. Would play again.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:04 am @Seanzie
@MacDougall
@Creature

If you desire,
Thanks. I swear these little banners have me addicted to this site, I love getting new ones to add to my stock.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

thanks for the win seanzie and creature, yeesh

Return to “Previous Heists”