MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Reanimators [DAY 4]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:32 pm Yeah I don't know. I'm just going to go play minecraft for a day. I'm just frustrated we've lynched 4 town with supposedly 4 Town revives and not a single scum kill.
Wolfy exit, very nice. Now lets See Martins
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:54 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:23 pm There is really no other way this game is solved and nobody cares.

Seanize is 100% the Indy Reanimating Cultist.

Mac and Rondo both were revived as Cultists.

Martin is basically announcing he is Mafia with this opportunistic half assed push.

Reviving Flanders was the biggest mistake of the game since he's done nothing but push Town since revival.

Creature and Cobalt are AFK with 1 of them guarenteed to be scum. Honestly if both are scum I'll have to reconsider the idea of just be afk all game to freelo victory.
you sound townie
Hahahaha nice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm Really should only be voting the dead when we've caught every non-dead evil imo. If there's a night-kill after that then we'll know if the reanimated dead have become mafia or not.
this is moronic sorry to say. But you are a wolf so I understand
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:19 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:08 pm Like I said I don't real care if I die or not. Hopefully it's obvious that Seanzie and Martin are just scum. They are trying their hardest to reach for some stupid ass reason that I'm a 3rd Party jus tbecause they want to remove a reanimator from the game.

I assume they just don't believe I only have 2 revives. And like I said with me getting attacked N2, I'm pretty sure they are 3rd who think I'm night immune.
Your claim sounds like 3p, but you could also be mafia and lying about your role.

Why is it obvious that we're scum? Because we suspect you? From your POV, if you're town, Flanders should be lock!town, but is also suspecting you, so why couldn't me and/or Martin be town?
remember when I was town 3p in ducky and people wanted to vote me out because 3p are anti town? Why arent people saying that here?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:32 pm Are we gonna just leave the Cobalt slot?
Yes. I am going to actively defend Cobalts slot now. I wanted him for 3 days and for 3 days no one wanted him. So he is town now. Thank you. Good bye
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:36 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:32 pm Are we gonna just leave the Cobalt slot?
Considering that LP is outed, yes. At least for today. At some point though we might have to play 1984 mafia again though.
Wait LP is outed?
so O U T E D she is F R O Z E N and C R Y I N G in scum chat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:54 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:23 pm There is really no other way this game is solved and nobody cares.

Martin is basically announcing he is Mafia with this opportunistic half assed push.

Reviving Flanders was the biggest mistake of the game since he's done nothing but push Town since revival.

Creature and Cobalt are AFK with 1 of them guarenteed to be scum. Honestly if both are scum I'll have to reconsider the idea of just be afk all game to freelo victory.
you sound townie
Would town!LP revive Flanders over you? Also, in a town!LP world, at least one, if not both of you and Rondo are very likely scum, as i can't see a game with 4 town revives, and even 3 town revives seems like a lot, in particular two in one day with no scum revive until N3, so uhh...
you really need to understand that I haven't been paying attention to this game at all

when I die in games I check out mentally and flush everything...

rez mechanics are like the worst thing ever for me
same tbh ftr
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:28 pm I can't tell if that's referring to me because for all I know posts could've been deleted.

On the off chance that it is referring to me:

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I suppose I'll just find someone else to vote.

Like....

[VOTE: Cobalt] aubergine

Slot needs to go anyways
HAHAH M A F I A are scraping the barrel
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:07 am Now that I've read LP's roleclaim, it's so specific it could be true I guess.

Still reading though.
Lol I thought you were saying you logged into her account and read it and was going to claim she was 100% legit telling the truth. Good meme, too bad you didnt say that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:37 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:21 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:08 pm Like I said I don't real care if I die or not. Hopefully it's obvious that Seanzie and Martin are just scum. They are trying their hardest to reach for some stupid ass reason that I'm a 3rd Party jus tbecause they want to remove a reanimator from the game.

I assume they just don't believe I only have 2 revives. And like I said with me getting attacked N2, I'm pretty sure they are 3rd who think I'm night immune.
I'm ok to vote Marty.

Wanna vote Marty?
I could switch but why? LP is good to go
I baiting LP. Partner hunting y'no
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:37 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:21 pm

I'm ok to vote Marty.

Wanna vote Marty?
I could switch but why? LP is good to go
I was baiting LP. Partner hunting y'no
Edited. Just woke up.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:19 pm

Your claim sounds like 3p, but you could also be mafia and lying about your role.

Why is it obvious that we're scum? Because we suspect you? From your POV, if you're town, Flanders should be lock!town, but is also suspecting you, so why couldn't me and/or Martin be town?
remember when I was town 3p in ducky and people wanted to vote me out because 3p are anti town? Why arent people saying that here?
The fact that LP is the lead wagon suggests people kind of are saying that, just perhaps not with words.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:40 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm Really should only be voting the dead when we've caught every non-dead evil imo. If there's a night-kill after that then we'll know if the reanimated dead have become mafia or not.
could you not implicitly insult me

it doesn't look good on you post-game when I flip town
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Alright I had a hot shower and am relaxed. Honestly it’s been Gr. I assume most of the town has been converted or something because the argument that I’m a SK is so stupid as there hasn’t been more than 1 kill per night. Even if you were to assume I’m Indy the fact that Doom was reanimated as Town is enough for that claim to be rendered invalid as an Indy who can revive people as town is pointless unless they won with town. There’s also the only way I can be Mafia if Doom was a Vigilate who shot her self when Mafia attacked her N2 since Mafia probably wouldn’t come up with the plan to shoot themselves.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I just hope Mafia kill Seanzie because he is just an open wolfing Indy and it’s painfully obvious. He’s practically claiming Cultist with how Rondo is open wolfing with him. Granted he’s probably night immune, but whatevs. I just hope he doesn’t win for how obvious he is playing.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I’ve resigned to the fact I’ve done my job undoing the mislynches, so of town still wants to conduct more it’s not my problem anymore.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:09 pm Alright I had a hot shower and am relaxed. Honestly it’s been Gr. I assume most of the town has been converted or something because the argument that I’m a SK is so stupid as there hasn’t been more than 1 kill per night. Even if you were to assume I’m Indy the fact that Doom was reanimated as Town is enough for that claim to be rendered invalid as an Indy who can revive people as town is pointless unless they won with town. There’s also the only way I can be Mafia if Doom was a Vigilate who shot her self when Mafia attacked her N2 since Mafia probably wouldn’t come up with the plan to shoot themselves.
Who is claiming you're SK?

Everything here suggests you aren't actually trying to understand where my suspicion on you is coming from and actually engage with it, which makes me think I'm just right on you. Personally, I'm not sure if you're 3p or mafia, but I could easily see you being a 3p reanimator or something with your claim being mostly true, but with some lies mixed in (such as exactly who you revived and how your protection works), or you could be mafia here with some knowledge about how people have been reanimated either via some sort of rolecop or possibly recruitment. The least likely scenario is that you're town with an OP role that you're using in very questionable ways.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:14 pm I just hope Mafia kill Seanzie because he is just an open wolfing Indy and it’s painfully obvious. He’s practically claiming Cultist with how Rondo is open wolfing with him. Granted he’s probably night immune, but whatevs. I just hope he doesn’t win for how obvious he is playing.
You being this convinced I'm 3p makes me think you KNOW for a fact I'm not mafia, which means that you're mafia. Good to know.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Or it's anti-spew.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Normally I don't like to do preflip analysis, but I'm pretty sure that if I'm right about LP, I'm dead tonight and idk how many more people can revive before this game becomes simply ridiculous, so idk if I'll come back. Legacy for LP mafia flip:

Biggest thing is to find their teammate in the original group, so Cobalt, Creature, Marmot, Martin.

Cobalt/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:11 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:58 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:41 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 pm

No, I'm just wondering what about Colbalt not checking in is scum indicative in your eyes.
3 days (Australian time) 0 posts, slanking is scum behaviour
I personally think of slanking as putting in minimal contribution in hopes people don't question you, so I wouldn't consider no activity as slanking.

But really this is starting to get to the point of angleshooting anyways and I don't really care to try and rule on someone's alignment based on not having posted yet.
but you chose to post in his defense instead of say nothing? :think:
No offense, but criticizing you is not a defense of someone else.

I'm questioning your methodology. The reason I asked if you thought that them not checking in was scum behavior was to see if you had some meta knowledge knowing that Colbalt does this as scum or something.

Your response wasn't that you did and was just that they were slanking which I disagree with since that position is implying that Cobalt has read their rolecard and is choosing not to post when it's equally as reasonable to assume they don't know the game was starting. As far as I can tell there is no real way to distinguish the two hence why I don't think you can call Cobalt scum or town over NAI.
So do you feel the need to criticize me because I called you scum? (Perhaps you dont want me to think you are attacking me for the scum read so you go after me for calling Cobalt Scum?)

See Cobalt has to have read their role card because they have posted already. Otherwise that is very disingenuous of them. I had it wrong to say they 0 posted, but their post doesnt fill me with confidence either, Just talking about not knowing what a poll is for.

You seem mighty confident to talk on Cobalts behalf on their head space? Could that be because you might have some more information that I dont?
No, I've been clear in the past that I don't care if you think I'm scum. I really don't think I'll change that stance anytime soon.

I just think you're very quick to accuse someone who has not posted yet with such confidence and are getting extremely defensive over having it pointed out.

I feel I'm being quite reasonable here as I am just trying to understand why you are so instant that Cobalt is scum without Cobalt having posted yet.
Rondo's early read of Cobalt was weird, so this could be LP pushing Rondo, or it could be a chainsaw defense of Cobalt, or both. Probably slightly more likely to come from LP/Cobalt teamed.
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:45 pm It's very odd behavior which leads me to think you either are his scum buddy trying to bus him or otherwise have a N0 red check on Cobalt you're not saying.

It's a ridiculous position you hold.
This reads to me like someone fishing to see if Rondo has anything on their wolfmate.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:32 pm @falcon45ca
@MacDougall
@Cobalt

Don't be shy, lets hear your reads, at least park a vote

@LinearPoint

You've been sitting here a while no money where your mouth is? No vote? You go quiet when pushed?

A series of replies to me in close to or less than 10 minutes apart and now nothing?

I believe Marmot calls this a FREEZE?

[VOTE: LinearPoint ] aubergine

I agree with LP's point here. Specifically, I don't understand how you can read falcon's single post as nai, and Cobalt's single post as scummy.
Oh I didn't even notice Cobalt had made a post since it was buried by the mod post.

I was more under the impression Cobalt hadn't posted at all which is why I was so critical of him pushing super hard on someone for that.
I... kind of believe this? A Cobalt teammate would likely be aware of Cobalts one post, so unless this was faked, this is probably anti-teamed.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:31 pm And I do believe Marmot is a good player despite their half joking posts saying they are bad.

The main issue is that pretty much everyone outside of a few people are putting in a good deal of effort to make reads and actively participate. And like I said with DoOm's lynch yesterday that I didn't feel they were being scummy with thier inactivity. I really doubt that the scum are all in the people not posting, this seems like a game where the scum are actually trying to put an effort to blend in.

So I really don't think it's enough anymore to say "X is Town because they are giving reads" because only Cobalt is really reaching that standard.
LP highlights Cobalt not giving any content while not really pushing there. Probably non-indicative since scum won't usually push an empty town slot early in fear of being called opportunistic.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:20 pm So Cobalt still hasn't posted since pregame so I doubt they will get on to vote and Flanders said he'll be frozen on Falcon.
LP just noting that Cobalt isn't around.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:59 pm I think from what I’ve seen I don’t believe Creature is approaching this game from a scum POV.

I don’t find scum very willing to change a scum read to a town read without much fanfare like Creature did on Porscha unless it’s a scum buddy. All of creatures D1 scum reads died except Martin, Porscha, and Cobalt, but he gave up on Porscha tunnel without really drawing attention to it.

Unless scum team is Porscha+Creature, I don’t really see Mafia Creature making these kind of read progressions. At the very least I would expect Mafia!Creature to want to find a way to walk back on Porchsa scum read rather than just saying it was an early read without much weight to it.

It also might just be some kind of bias on my part but I’ve seen talk of lunching both Creature and Cobalt for not participating, but Creature so far hasn’t been bothered by it and isn’t trying to make an real accusatory remarks to those comments. He just kind of answers questions when asked.

I’ve also been silently keeping a tab on peoples reactions to certain game mechanic discussion and Creature saying that he just believes all revived to be town isn’t what I expect scum to go for a narrative unless they do have a conversion revive. In other words I sort of expect scum to want to cast doubt on revived townies especially since Doom did revive as Town. This is of course subject to change should there actually be a conversion revive, but it’s another point I have towards Creatire not seeming to really have an agenda he’s going for and feeling townie.

I dunno. I don’t feel like from this latest interaction that he’s scum.
LP grouping Cobalt and Creature together in regards to people thinking about eliming in that group, but then defending Creature here indirectly puts pressure on Cobalt. This could be distancing/seting up a bus on an empty slot, but idk it feels too indirect for that.
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:43 am Honestly I'm legitimately out of scum reads. It's at the point I assume it's Cobalt and one other. I was thinking Porscha, but that's out the window now.
At this point LP switches to pushing the idea of scum!Cobalt.
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:55 am But the Mafia don't appear to be working together at all since no players have really any connections. Which leads me to think my original theory of the indy being Town who self revives as Mafia being true.

In which case it would mean Mac is Mafia with Seanzie and probably Cobalt.

And that I think is my only real plausible read. Otherwise this game is weird and I clearly do not understand the setup.
I'm not sure if LP would be more likely to give a team with her scumbud or without here. She could be looking for any miselim, or could be bussing Cobalt with the intention of tying me to Cobalt so I could possibly be miselimed after a Cobalt elim.
There was a lot more here than I was expecting. Early on some of LP's play around others with regard to Cobalt could be partnered. By D3 and D4, Cobalt becomes one of LP's main pushes for scum. It is possible LP is setting up to bus an empty scum slot to improve her own threadstanding, but there is at least one post in there where she kind of puts Cobalt on the table in an indirect way that she wouldn't get credit for if Cobalt flipped scum, which makes me doubt a bus.

Creature/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm I think I'm incline to agree with Falcon here. While I don't know Omega's meta since I haven't seen them play ever they are just making nothing posts over and over again.
Though so is Creature and I'm certainly not confident all three scum are taking that approach.

I think of the active people, basically just excluding Mac, Creature, Cobalt, and Omega, that Flounders seems to be doing the least while being the loudest.
They aren't really coming across as actively trying so much as just giving random comments to appear like they are doing something.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:55 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:14 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:11 am [VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

decides to check in after the check in phase
All of day 0 is check in phase?
if by that you mean night 0 where the thread is opened and people got their role PM's and people posted into the thread

then yeah

I don't see why flanders needed to post again with largely a meaningless post
Because I can't resist a good beep-boop joke.

Marty comin in hot
A pretty early random shade for Martin being active.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 pm falcon45ca - nai
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum
Stupid Sexy Flanders - town
Feels way too early for a reads list.

And where the fuck is @falcon45ca ? Seemed pretty charged up to play..
Then they criticize someone for making reads period. Where everyone else who was on at the time was either questioning specific reads or not addressing it.
Seems pretty counter to what I think town would want especially since reads and discussion drive this game.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:36 pm
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

any specifics you disagree with or just throwing shade?
Not even sure I'm throwing shade, so much as thinking outloud.
I couldn't do a list this early on you guys. On my homesite maybe, but... yeah.

Carry on though. Don't let me spoil your fun.

I'm gonna [VOTE: omega] aubergine for wagon stuff
This response just looks like a deflection. They basically just said it wasn't a shading attempt and quickly voted someone else for no given reason which in this context looks to just be an attempt to redirect the conversation away from his odd post.

They also had recently switched votes from Omega to Martin while not having commented on the Martin accusations at all. It looks to just be following the wagon like they had done with their last vote.

I really don't think that Flounders is being genuine here and is just giving the illusion of activity since they really have not substanciated anything outside of this:
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:43 pm Thinkin Seanzie and Marmot probably town.
Can you elaborate on this? Why has what me and Marmot done not something that could come from wolves?
Vibes, tonal stuff. The way you both approach the thread feels genuine.

Could a wolf do it too? Yes, but you two feel lighter than the rest.
Which while I don't disagree with the read it is a pretty simple response to why they town read someone and didn't even point to examples. Just kind of left it at this vague towny feeling.
LP comments that Creature/DoOm/Flanders all are posting but not necessarily great content, but says she doesn't expect all scum to do this and pushes Flanders for it.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 pm Ironically I feel Omega's complete lack of caring about the game a more towny position. Not often scum just say they wont read or give any opinion on the gamestate.

I don't like their approach, but I feel scum wont be likely to be doing this. If its a gambit, meh, but I'd be more incline to vote them day 2 as an extra yeet for just not participating in the game than day 1 at this point.

Martin still feels like it could go either way really easily, but I'm not opposed to it. I think Flanders is looking a little better so they can live today.

I have a slight suspicion of Porscha mostly since their reads on me page 6 seemed just a bit off as it was from what I understood a town ready but also saying that I'm being shady. Kind of comes across as possibly being scum who is trying to keep options to push open, but could honestly just be town who is unsure on a read. So far they've been pretty good today though so I'm leaning Town.

Mac I don't think will be resolved for a while since he seems to be in a lot of games and wont pay much attention until later on if he is Town. If he's scum probably never. So his slot I'm also OK lynching just off of the fact it wont be producing anything and Mac is the kind of person who can just coast all game and win for scum.

Creature is kind of in a weird spot where he occasionally pop in with a very mild take and vanishes, but I've pushed him in the past for this and he was Town.

Cobalt is still nonexistant.

Everyone else is fine I think. At least they are doing nothing noteworthy and just been contributing as I would expect so town lean for now.

Basically I think I'm fine with lynching in: Martin, Mac, Omega, Creature, Cobalt
Points out some mildly negative stuff on Creature, but says he does it as town, still include him in the "would elim" list. Possible distancing.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:21 pm So creature. Why did you lynch Flanders yesterday? He was one of the most active people and now you’re advocating we lynch the most inactive person. The only other person on Flanders was Doom who is now dead, but what argument did you have for wanting her Flanders gone?
LP asking Creature questions, accusatory tone is probably slight more indicative of non-teamed?
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:59 pm I think from what I’ve seen I don’t believe Creature is approaching this game from a scum POV.

I don’t find scum very willing to change a scum read to a town read without much fanfare like Creature did on Porscha unless it’s a scum buddy. All of creatures D1 scum reads died except Martin, Porscha, and Cobalt, but he gave up on Porscha tunnel without really drawing attention to it.

Unless scum team is Porscha+Creature, I don’t really see Mafia Creature making these kind of read progressions. At the very least I would expect Mafia!Creature to want to find a way to walk back on Porchsa scum read rather than just saying it was an early read without much weight to it.

It also might just be some kind of bias on my part but I’ve seen talk of lunching both Creature and Cobalt for not participating, but Creature so far hasn’t been bothered by it and isn’t trying to make an real accusatory remarks to those comments. He just kind of answers questions when asked.

I’ve also been silently keeping a tab on peoples reactions to certain game mechanic discussion and Creature saying that he just believes all revived to be town isn’t what I expect scum to go for a narrative unless they do have a conversion revive. In other words I sort of expect scum to want to cast doubt on revived townies especially since Doom did revive as Town. This is of course subject to change should there actually be a conversion revive, but it’s another point I have towards Creatire not seeming to really have an agenda he’s going for and feeling townie.

LP pushes the idea of town!Creature pretty hard here. Creature would be a weird person to try to pocket, and scum likes to keep him in miselim territory if he is town since he is kind of LHF, so LP towncasing him here I think is partner-indicative.

LP towncased Creature, but here is still putting Creature/Cobalt in a group that is supposed to have 1 scum. Possibly distancing again, as LP might think Cobalt would be easier to push over than Creature if we decided to resolve between the two.
Creature isn't mentioned in LP's ISO as much as the other 3 (which is a little concerning given Cobalt is one of the other 3). LP is almost entirely positive with Creature, and aside from putting them in a few "scum might be here" groupings, doesn't ever push Creature. LP also gives a pretty big towncase on Creature, which I think is teammate indicative since I don't see wolf!LP trying to pocket town!Creature or making it harder to miselim town!Creature.

Marmot/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:12 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm I think I'm incline to agree with Falcon here. While I don't know Omega's meta since I haven't seen them play ever they are just making nothing posts over and over again.
Though so is Creature and I'm certainly not confident all three scum are taking that approach.

I think of the active people, basically just excluding Mac, Creature, Cobalt, and Omega, that Flounders seems to be doing the least while being the loudest.
They aren't really coming across as actively trying so much as just giving random comments to appear like they are doing something.

if by that you mean night 0 where the thread is opened and people got their role PM's and people posted into the thread

then yeah

Marty comin in hot
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

Then they criticize someone for making reads period. Where everyone else who was on at the time was either questioning specific reads or not addressing it.
Seems pretty counter to what I think town would want especially since reads and discussion drive this game.

This response just looks like a deflection. They basically just said it wasn't a shading attempt and quickly voted someone else for no given reason which in this context looks to just be an attempt to redirect the conversation away from his odd post.

They also had recently switched votes from Omega to Martin while not having commented on the Martin accusations at all. It looks to just be following the wagon like they had done with their last vote.

I really don't think that Flounders is being genuine here and is just giving the illusion of activity since they really have not substanciated anything outside of this:

Can you elaborate on this? Why has what me and Marmot done not something that could come from wolves?

Which while I don't disagree with the read it is a pretty simple response to why they town read someone and didn't even point to examples. Just kind of left it at this vague towny feeling.
Did you arrive at your shit take through iso, or just throwing mud to appear solvey?
You're calling it shit, but you've not said why. As far as I'm concerned that's as good as just admitting you're scum.

Your ISO was mostly just fluff posts which I skipped over in the quoting to cut space and not be so repetitive.

But so far you've basically just been doing the bare minimal to get by unnoticed.
Oh it's shit because I'm town. And the basis of read is me "not trying hard enough:, which is just a crap take. I'm just not a try hard.

Anyways, if you want to know where I'mat - dont like Marty and Rondo. Town leans on Marmot and Seanzie.
OK, but why?

You haven't said why you don't like Martin and this new Rondo dislike was also never mentioned in your ISO. Is there anything with martin you've disliked since the start of the game where you said he was coming in too hot? Are you only scum reading Rondo because he thought you were shading his reads list?

You also seem to be walking back on your Marmot and Seanzie reads here since earlier like I quoted, you were saying they were "probably Town" but htis is being downgraded to just a townlean since I pointed out you weren't making strong or compelling arguments.

All in all it doesn't look like you're putting any thought into your reads whatsoever and are just saying names that are not likely to be critiqued heavily for susing or towning.
If Marmot and LP were scum together, this could be a way for LP to push Flanders towards doubling-down on his town!Marmot read.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:41 pm I'm starting to think maybe Marmot actually, but that's more just a slight gut reaciton to their more recent posts which are feeling more like trying to justify a bandwagon than reads on either of them.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 pm I'd rather make it clear that I believe Marmot is Mafia and that he should be the actual lynch even if no one agrees.

The whole "it's inactive so you shouldn't vote them" is a stupid argument anyways. I'll vote scum when I want to vote scum. Fucking sue me.
LP starts pushing Marmot pretty early.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:16 pm Martin's reaction to that lynch seems pretty townie to me.

I still got a bad feeling about Marmot though. Doesn't help they tried faking being a Cop at the start of the day.

Nor does it help they immediately went to cast doubt on Doom reanimating as Town.
LP's push on Marmot continues.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:59 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:16 pm Martin's reaction to that lynch seems pretty townie to me.

I still got a bad feeling about Marmot though. Doesn't help they tried faking being a Cop at the start of the day.

Nor does it help they immediately went to cast doubt on Doom reanimating as Town.
Marmot jokingly claiming cop like that is probably NAI (in particular he did it only after another claim, not like to bait a claim) for him. Aside from that and DoOm (which tbh I'm not sure of what to think of the whole reanimation thing so I'm a little wary there too), can you articulate your bad feeling about Marmot at all?
Yeah it was just a bunch of small things over the course of D1.
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm Y'all should vote Martin.

Why martin? ;)
His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.

Do you think that is AI?

Part of why I ask is that I remember a scenario where Dizzy suspected you for a very similar thing (It was the Mad 17er setup) in a game on MU last year, and you were town in that scenario (and he was a wolf).
I remember the game (it was on MafC, not MU, but whatever), and I do see how you could draw a parallel, but I still think you should vote Martin.
Oops, that's what I meant.

But I am now thoroughly convinced. [VOTE: martin] aubergine
This was the first one which I found weird. He gave a slight pushback to one of your reads, but switched to supporting it after a brief explanation which I don't even personally think was amazingly compelling.

It's just a post which seemed to be like he was wanting to make an interaction with someone, but didn't actually want to commit to properly scrutinizing a read. It comes across as someone with an agenda that didn't want to defend Martin but rather fish for any possible explanation to vote for them. To top it off it's worded in such a way that it can easily be laughed off as a joke vote since it has such a non-serious tone for an otherwise seemingly serious conversation. It doesn't feel genuine.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:13 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:20 am

You seem oddly worried about being chopped considering we aren't even halfway through D1.
yes I am

because I have quite a few games with you seanzie and your choice is to chop me out of all people in a game with so few posts
Oooor... you're a wolf who bit too hard on early pressure.
well then I would very much like to make you regret d1 chopping me somehow because quite frankly I find d1 chops of people I know / could more confident solve to be suboptimal, and in absence of any significant content in the game, a really stupid choice

I currently got no ideas as to how I would make you regret that though, outside of "oh no martin was town"
Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.

Which is looking doubtful
How does this reanimation work?
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm
[snip]

Never played a reanimation setup before, and the OP doesn't really tell me much.

Have you played this setup before? I asked about it in the sign up thread and mo one told me how or why players are reanimated.
I'm going in blind here. Just kinda figured host reanimated and rands shit until they get tired if hosting.. lol

I haven't played this setup either, I was hoping you might know something we didn't ;)

I've played games with rezzes here in the past, which is where Wilgy got the idea from iirc from when he submitted the idea for this game. Generally, there is some mechanic in the game that triggers such rezzes, and I'd wager it's related to the secret 3P role listed in the OP.
These two posts are actually just straight fishing, possibly TMI since it almost sounds like he has the answer to the question.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am So your position is that Seanzie is a wolf?
My position is that seanzie is worth looking into because he more or less said he wasn't going to do any interaction with me

by not doing that after my passive-aggressive post that implicitly referred to him
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm This looks like a great way to generate discussion!
Also: I don't think anyone can be certainly wolf. No one can figure that out in 100 posts, at least in my personal experience.

What needs to happen is more things and more interactions. I've been trying to do that that with my earlier posts.

Last town game I had on another site, I lost to a wolf because there wasn't enough posts in the game. if there had been more posts that game, I would've been able to figure out who was more likely to be the wolf partner there, instead of just relying on my world-building bias. Admittedly though, it was only 300ish posts because it was a light-ish game, but I want to get the ball rolling this game just so we avoid the scenario of finding out there was too little to go on too late.

Valid, ok you keep doing you.
Does this make you change your mind that Martin could be scum?
Mmmm, I still think is one post is bad enough that I feel he's more likely scum than anyone else, but that did wane a bit, especially since someone (I forget who) claimed that Martin does get quite defensive as town.
This was the read in particular that really set off my red flag alarms near the end of D2.

It reads as someone who really does not want to close the door on possibly lynching Martin. Not only that, but they also made a move to shift blame and downplay the severity of responsibility for a mislynch.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:42 am when I went to sleep

was genuinely not expecting thread to double in size over 8-ish hours

anyways I was thinking more about Marmot + Seanzie

and I was suspecting that the latter is town (primarily on the basis that, even though I found the reasons to be dubious, doesn't look like nearly all d1 !wolf seanzies I have seen)

and the former to be suspicious of given that I don't think anything Marmot has done is towny for him; he is one of the most successful wolfs on The Syndicate iirc and him jumping between Seanzie and I earlier makes me sus of him

lets see if the last roughly 250 posts support that

I haven't won a game as wolf since 2020 (and that's in like 9 attempts), I don't think anyone would call me a good wolf.
This is a minor thing I noticed, but the calling themselves bad at playing scum almost just comes across as trying to say they can't be scum because it would be super obvious.

Outside of these specific posts I've just been looking at their ISO ocassionalyl and reading their reads. They aren't super egregious, but I find that they explain their reads to a large degree and keep people close to neutral reads which I view as a bit more on the scum side than town. They also just kind of had a sort of echo style of reads where they point to things other people have been saying about the person to justify reads and never using specifics from their own research.

That's kind of why I describe it as more of a bad feeling than a super hard evident of scummyness. They are participating, but all of it feels ever so slightly off like it's trying to blend in and not rock the boat.
LP takes the time to case Marmot.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:37 pm I think I disagree with Falocn on Porscha being not paranoid and having too many town reads, they had 1 day 1 and 2 nulls with a lot of scum leans and it seems like that hasn't changed too much with only a few being moved to town reads.

I don't think I agree with lynching Porscha today. Currently leaning on Flanders/Marmot for my picks. I probably wouldn't be too upset if Creature, Cobalt, or Falcon (dependence if Seanzie can make a compelling argument) were in top 2 though.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:42 pm Wait I missed that did Marmot actually hop off Martin to get Doom Lynched? I already was thinking they were scum, but if that's true that's pretty bad.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:47 pm Actually reviewing it not sure that Marmot and Martin are a team.

I mean yes Marmot went from sussing Martin to last second switching wagons, but this doesn't feel like a fake interaction to me.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:10 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:06 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 am Martin, when did I jump between you and sean? I don't think I've suspected sean at all this game?
Between these two posts

technically jumped to and from a mac vote, but this all happened in the time-span of an hour
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:49 pm [VOTE: seaneize] aubergine

His take on Flanders didn't really seem like "let me pull us out of fluff" and instead felt like he was coming in too hot to a game that wasn't hot yet. Like he had something to prove.

Do you think that is AI?

Part of why I ask is that I remember a scenario where Dizzy suspected you for a very similar thing (It was the Mad 17er setup) in a game on MU last year, and you were town in that scenario (and he was a wolf).
I remember the game (it was on MafC, not MU, but whatever), and I do see how you could draw a parallel, but I still think you should vote Martin.

That was a joke vote, I had no suspicion of him.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 pm Man Marmot's day two as a whole is pretty lackluster. A joke post, a post explaining the joke, and doubting Doom being Town.
Lots of Marmot pressure. LP does back off a little, in particular with the idea that Marmot/Martin were a team, but aside from that, LP's scumread of Marmot is pretty constant.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:20 pm I really don't want to unvote Marmot, but I hate how we have 3 wagons tied with 2 votes for a double lynch.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:38 pm Well Falcon is being top lynch and I think Marmot is probably more likely than Flanders.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm Honestly I think Seanzie is trying to shield of Marmot here. I don't see how you go form unwilling to untie a 3-way to explicitly tying a 3-way.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 pm I'm feeling a goo 85% confident Mafia team is Marmot+Seanzie
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:56 pm LP, why are you voting me?
You rolled Mafia.
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:00 am I'm back to last second guessing myself and Marmot is just Mafia.

Continued Marmot pressure throughout D2, along with pushing me and Marmot as a team. LP's vote ends up on Marmot at the last minute D2 putting him in a tie for elim.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:49 am Well not 100% true. I did switch between Seanize to Marmot last minute.

So Marmot was unaware he was tied for being lynched. That argument would hold true for Seanzie though.

Rearguards I think you are right in the fact that Marmot-Seanzie is basically impossible.
LP immediately drops the Seanzie/Marmot teamed push from D2
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:32 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:16 am I think Marmot is likely town. Not impossibly mafia, but unlikely.

So I'm at:

Seanzie
Flanders
Porscha
Marmot

as all likely or very probably town

I suspect something like

rondo -> creature -> one of cobalt/lp, probably cobalt as I dont want to ever lose to an afk slot -> one of lp/marmot

Creature is quite low simply because I don't have any confidence in reading them, and also I kinda feel like they're the sort to not care about a double-yeet all that much even if scum.
I honestly agree with this assessment honestly. I'm thinking Indy's probably Seanzie or Marmot with the mafia being in Rondo/Creature/Cobalt unless I really misread Porscha or Martin.
Now LP is pushing Marmot as 3p.
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:16 pm Im on phone probably for rest of day.

Im honestly fine with both of these lynchs. They both are decently likely to be scum though I think Rondo has really fallen off ik the last day. So I think rondo edges out Marmot for scummy.
LP is fine with a Marmot elim towards EoD3, but does end up on Rondo rather than Marmot.
LP was on Marmot hard pretty much from D1, and her last minute vote switch put Marmot up for tie D2. If they're teammates, LP was trying to hellbus here, but I don't think that makes a lot of sense as LP was in fine position D2, and bussing that hard would probably lead to more question about why LP didn't die than townreads. It is a bit unusual though - LP doesn't mention Marmot at all today. D3 she did end up on Rondo rather than Marmot, but was still pushing Marmot throughout most of the day and said she was fine with either elim, so LP just full-out ignoring Marmot today strikes me, but idk what it means. Either way, I think they are unlikely to be teamed.

Martin/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 am So your position is that Seanzie is a wolf?
My position is that seanzie is worth looking into because he more or less said he wasn't going to do any interaction with me

by not doing that after my passive-aggressive post that implicitly referred to him
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm This looks like a great way to generate discussion!
Also: I don't think anyone can be certainly wolf. No one can figure that out in 100 posts, at least in my personal experience.

What needs to happen is more things and more interactions. I've been trying to do that that with my earlier posts.

Last town game I had on another site, I lost to a wolf because there wasn't enough posts in the game. if there had been more posts that game, I would've been able to figure out who was more likely to be the wolf partner there, instead of just relying on my world-building bias. Admittedly though, it was only 300ish posts because it was a light-ish game, but I want to get the ball rolling this game just so we avoid the scenario of finding out there was too little to go on too late.
I very much dislike the first line of this recent post.

I find scum tend to do this a lot where they want to avoid calling someone suspicious and instead call on other people to look into them which is what this seeming to be trying to do.

Seanzie also doesn't seem to be shy about interacting with you. They did just that right before you posted this (though I assume you missed it).
LP subtly shades Martin and seems to side with me more than Martin in the early D1 Martin/Seanzie fiasco.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 am Anyone else see the Seanzie/Martin thing as performative at this point?
Honestly I've played a game with Town!Martin where he was being this defensive and I was certain he was scum for it.

I genuinely do not know how to read Martin because as far as I know he does do this where he had this huge back and forth with Gav in TF2 Mafia where both were Town. I believe Martin also instantly claimed at the slightest pressure that game like he did here.

I've not seen Mafia!Martin though, so I don't know beyond that. This doesn't seem out of character for him though.
LP gives reason to believe Martin could be town, but leaves it with a "idk scum!Martin" caveat.

then yeah

Marty comin in hot
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

Did you arrive at your shit take through iso, or just throwing mud to appear solvey?
You're calling it shit, but you've not said why. As far as I'm concerned that's as good as just admitting you're scum.

Your ISO was mostly just fluff posts which I skipped over in the quoting to cut space and not be so repetitive.

But so far you've basically just been doing the bare minimal to get by unnoticed.
Oh it's shit because I'm town. And the basis of read is me "not trying hard enough:, which is just a crap take. I'm just not a try hard.

Anyways, if you want to know where I'mat - dont like Marty and Rondo. Town leans on Marmot and Seanzie.
OK, but why?

You haven't said why you don't like Martin and this new Rondo dislike was also never mentioned in your ISO. Is there anything with martin you've disliked since the start of the game where you said he was coming in too hot? Are you only scum reading Rondo because he thought you were shading his reads list?

You also seem to be walking back on your Marmot and Seanzie reads here since earlier like I quoted, you were saying they were "probably Town" but htis is being downgraded to just a townlean since I pointed out you weren't making strong or compelling arguments.

All in all it doesn't look like you're putting any thought into your reads whatsoever and are just saying names that are not likely to be critiqued heavily for susing or towning.
Questioning Flanders in an accusatory way about their take on Martin. very lightly teammate indicative.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 pm Ironically I feel Omega's complete lack of caring about the game a more towny position. Not often scum just say they wont read or give any opinion on the gamestate.

I don't like their approach, but I feel scum wont be likely to be doing this. If its a gambit, meh, but I'd be more incline to vote them day 2 as an extra yeet for just not participating in the game than day 1 at this point.

Martin still feels like it could go either way really easily, but I'm not opposed to it. I think Flanders is looking a little better so they can live today.

I have a slight suspicion of Porscha mostly since their reads on me page 6 seemed just a bit off as it was from what I understood a town ready but also saying that I'm being shady. Kind of comes across as possibly being scum who is trying to keep options to push open, but could honestly just be town who is unsure on a read. So far they've been pretty good today though so I'm leaning Town.

Mac I don't think will be resolved for a while since he seems to be in a lot of games and wont pay much attention until later on if he is Town. If he's scum probably never. So his slot I'm also OK lynching just off of the fact it wont be producing anything and Mac is the kind of person who can just coast all game and win for scum.

Creature is kind of in a weird spot where he occasionally pop in with a very mild take and vanishes, but I've pushed him in the past for this and he was Town.

Everyone else is fine I think. At least they are doing nothing noteworthy and just been contributing as I would expect so town lean for now.

Basically I think I'm fine with lynching in: Martin, Mac, Omega, Creature, Cobalt
Wishy-wash read.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:40 pm Honestly I don't know about Martin. I'm not particularly opposed to either of these lynches, but Martin would always be more solvy than Omega. Though like I said I'm not confident in either of these flipping Mafia.
LP doesn't want to say anything positive about Martin, but does push DoOm over Martin. Teammate indicative.

Comes in D2 townreading Martin. This could be a teammate repositioning themselves on a teammate, but honestly I also thought this, so LP could have also just been going with the flow on the thread's read of a town!Martin here as well.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:42 pm Wait I missed that did Marmot actually hop off Martin to get Doom Lynched? I already was thinking they were scum, but if that's true that's pretty bad.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:47 pm Actually reviewing it not sure that Marmot and Martin are a team.

I mean yes Marmot went from sussing Martin to last second switching wagons, but this doesn't feel like a fake interaction to me.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 am Martin, when did I jump between you and sean? I don't think I've suspected sean at all this game?
Between these two posts

technically jumped to and from a mac vote, but this all happened in the time-span of an hour

Do you think that is AI?

LP throws out Marmot/Martin as a potential team, but then quickly walks off it. If Martin is LP's teammate, then based on how Marmot vs Martin were sitting in the thread (Marmot not good, Martin in an okay position generally I think), there isn't a lot of danger tying a teammate to Marmot here since if Marmot flipped first, that would break the associative read, so LP backing off this very quickly I think is maybe slightly anti-teamed.
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:16 am I think Marmot is likely town. Not impossibly mafia, but unlikely.

So I'm at:

Seanzie
Flanders
Porscha
Marmot

I suspect something like

rondo -> creature -> one of cobalt/lp, probably cobalt as I dont want to ever lose to an afk slot -> one of lp/marmot

Creature is quite low simply because I don't have any confidence in reading them, and also I kinda feel like they're the sort to not care about a double-yeet all that much even if scum.
I honestly agree with this assessment honestly. I'm thinking Indy's probably Seanzie or Marmot with the mafia being in Rondo/Creature/Cobalt unless I really misread Porscha or Martin.
LP putting Martin above most others on D3.

LP flips hard on Martin D4, pushing him as one of the only possibilities for mafia. This is very likely after LP is in anti-spew though, so idk if I want to read too much into this one way or the other.
This one is hard. LP's early play with Martin definitely has notes that could be teammates distancing, and she seems to towncore him D2 and doesn't look back, until today where she is hardpushing scum!Martin, but this could easily just be bad anti-spew. There are a few times where LP's play seems overly complicated for teammates though, so that gives me a bit of pause, but they are definitely compatible.

-------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: I think Creature is the most likely teammate of LP, with Martin as second. Cobalt and Marmot are less likely, with Marmot I think full-on anti-teamed. Unless we get really lucky with more revives, we probably don't have two mischops left, if we have even one, so I'd chop Creature -> Martin here, and then worry about the revived folks.
--------------------------------------------------------
I only looked at this from LP's ISO. I wanted to look through Marmot/Creature/Martin's ISO as well, but this took wayyyy longer than I expected so I doubt I'll get to this today. I also wanted to look into the revived people to see if anyone looked like they were revived as mafia, but again not likely to happen. Off the top of my head Mac is the most obvious LP teammate, but honestly it feels so easy that I kind of doubt it so assuming the game doesn't end with three scum flips in the live people, review all the revived closely.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:14 pm I just hope Mafia kill Seanzie because he is just an open wolfing Indy and it’s painfully obvious. He’s practically claiming Cultist with how Rondo is open wolfing with him. Granted he’s probably night immune, but whatevs. I just hope he doesn’t win for how obvious he is playing.
I can open wolf with anybody isnt that right @Stupid Sexy Flanders ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:01 pm Normally I don't like to do preflip analysis, but I'm pretty sure that if I'm right about LP, I'm dead tonight and idk how many more people can revive before this game becomes simply ridiculous, so idk if I'll come back. Legacy for LP mafia flip:

Biggest thing is to find their teammate in the original group, so Cobalt, Creature, Marmot, Martin.

Cobalt/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:11 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:58 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:41 pm
3 days (Australian time) 0 posts, slanking is scum behaviour
I personally think of slanking as putting in minimal contribution in hopes people don't question you, so I wouldn't consider no activity as slanking.

But really this is starting to get to the point of angleshooting anyways and I don't really care to try and rule on someone's alignment based on not having posted yet.
but you chose to post in his defense instead of say nothing? :think:
No offense, but criticizing you is not a defense of someone else.

I'm questioning your methodology. The reason I asked if you thought that them not checking in was scum behavior was to see if you had some meta knowledge knowing that Colbalt does this as scum or something.

Your response wasn't that you did and was just that they were slanking which I disagree with since that position is implying that Cobalt has read their rolecard and is choosing not to post when it's equally as reasonable to assume they don't know the game was starting. As far as I can tell there is no real way to distinguish the two hence why I don't think you can call Cobalt scum or town over NAI.
So do you feel the need to criticize me because I called you scum? (Perhaps you dont want me to think you are attacking me for the scum read so you go after me for calling Cobalt Scum?)

See Cobalt has to have read their role card because they have posted already. Otherwise that is very disingenuous of them. I had it wrong to say they 0 posted, but their post doesnt fill me with confidence either, Just talking about not knowing what a poll is for.

You seem mighty confident to talk on Cobalts behalf on their head space? Could that be because you might have some more information that I dont?
No, I've been clear in the past that I don't care if you think I'm scum. I really don't think I'll change that stance anytime soon.

I just think you're very quick to accuse someone who has not posted yet with such confidence and are getting extremely defensive over having it pointed out.

I feel I'm being quite reasonable here as I am just trying to understand why you are so instant that Cobalt is scum without Cobalt having posted yet.
Rondo's early read of Cobalt was weird, so this could be LP pushing Rondo, or it could be a chainsaw defense of Cobalt, or both. Probably slightly more likely to come from LP/Cobalt teamed.
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:45 pm It's very odd behavior which leads me to think you either are his scum buddy trying to bus him or otherwise have a N0 red check on Cobalt you're not saying.

It's a ridiculous position you hold.
This reads to me like someone fishing to see if Rondo has anything on their wolfmate.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:32 pm @falcon45ca
@MacDougall
@Cobalt

Don't be shy, lets hear your reads, at least park a vote

@LinearPoint

You've been sitting here a while no money where your mouth is? No vote? You go quiet when pushed?

A series of replies to me in close to or less than 10 minutes apart and now nothing?

I believe Marmot calls this a FREEZE?

[VOTE: LinearPoint ] aubergine

I agree with LP's point here. Specifically, I don't understand how you can read falcon's single post as nai, and Cobalt's single post as scummy.
Oh I didn't even notice Cobalt had made a post since it was buried by the mod post.

I was more under the impression Cobalt hadn't posted at all which is why I was so critical of him pushing super hard on someone for that.
I... kind of believe this? A Cobalt teammate would likely be aware of Cobalts one post, so unless this was faked, this is probably anti-teamed.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:31 pm And I do believe Marmot is a good player despite their half joking posts saying they are bad.

The main issue is that pretty much everyone outside of a few people are putting in a good deal of effort to make reads and actively participate. And like I said with DoOm's lynch yesterday that I didn't feel they were being scummy with thier inactivity. I really doubt that the scum are all in the people not posting, this seems like a game where the scum are actually trying to put an effort to blend in.

So I really don't think it's enough anymore to say "X is Town because they are giving reads" because only Cobalt is really reaching that standard.
LP highlights Cobalt not giving any content while not really pushing there. Probably non-indicative since scum won't usually push an empty town slot early in fear of being called opportunistic.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:20 pm So Cobalt still hasn't posted since pregame so I doubt they will get on to vote and Flanders said he'll be frozen on Falcon.
LP just noting that Cobalt isn't around.

LP grouping Cobalt and Creature together in regards to people thinking about eliming in that group, but then defending Creature here indirectly puts pressure on Cobalt. This could be distancing/seting up a bus on an empty slot, but idk it feels too indirect for that.
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:43 am Honestly I'm legitimately out of scum reads. It's at the point I assume it's Cobalt and one other. I was thinking Porscha, but that's out the window now.
At this point LP switches to pushing the idea of scum!Cobalt.
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:55 am But the Mafia don't appear to be working together at all since no players have really any connections. Which leads me to think my original theory of the indy being Town who self revives as Mafia being true.

In which case it would mean Mac is Mafia with Seanzie and probably Cobalt.

And that I think is my only real plausible read. Otherwise this game is weird and I clearly do not understand the setup.
I'm not sure if LP would be more likely to give a team with her scumbud or without here. She could be looking for any miselim, or could be bussing Cobalt with the intention of tying me to Cobalt so I could possibly be miselimed after a Cobalt elim.
There was a lot more here than I was expecting. Early on some of LP's play around others with regard to Cobalt could be partnered. By D3 and D4, Cobalt becomes one of LP's main pushes for scum. It is possible LP is setting up to bus an empty scum slot to improve her own threadstanding, but there is at least one post in there where she kind of puts Cobalt on the table in an indirect way that she wouldn't get credit for if Cobalt flipped scum, which makes me doubt a bus.

Creature/LP:

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:14 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:11 am [VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

decides to check in after the check in phase
All of day 0 is check in phase?

then yeah

Marty comin in hot
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:43 pm Thinkin Seanzie and Marmot probably town.

LP comments that Creature/DoOm/Flanders all are posting but not necessarily great content, but says she doesn't expect all scum to do this and pushes Flanders for it.

Points out some mildly negative stuff on Creature, but says he does it as town, still include him in the "would elim" list. Possible distancing.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:21 pm So creature. Why did you lynch Flanders yesterday? He was one of the most active people and now you’re advocating we lynch the most inactive person. The only other person on Flanders was Doom who is now dead, but what argument did you have for wanting her Flanders gone?
LP asking Creature questions, accusatory tone is probably slight more indicative of non-teamed?

LP pushes the idea of town!Creature pretty hard here. Creature would be a weird person to try to pocket, and scum likes to keep him in miselim territory if he is town since he is kind of LHF, so LP towncasing him here I think is partner-indicative.

LP towncased Creature, but here is still putting Creature/Cobalt in a group that is supposed to have 1 scum. Possibly distancing again, as LP might think Cobalt would be easier to push over than Creature if we decided to resolve between the two.
Creature isn't mentioned in LP's ISO as much as the other 3 (which is a little concerning given Cobalt is one of the other 3). LP is almost entirely positive with Creature, and aside from putting them in a few "scum might be here" groupings, doesn't ever push Creature. LP also gives a pretty big towncase on Creature, which I think is teammate indicative since I don't see wolf!LP trying to pocket town!Creature or making it harder to miselim town!Creature.

Marmot/LP:

Marty comin in hot

OK, but why?

If Marmot and LP were scum together, this could be a way for LP to push Flanders towards doubling-down on his town!Marmot read.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:41 pm I'm starting to think maybe Marmot actually, but that's more just a slight gut reaciton to their more recent posts which are feeling more like trying to justify a bandwagon than reads on either of them.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 pm I'd rather make it clear that I believe Marmot is Mafia and that he should be the actual lynch even if no one agrees.

The whole "it's inactive so you shouldn't vote them" is a stupid argument anyways. I'll vote scum when I want to vote scum. Fucking sue me.
LP starts pushing Marmot pretty early.

LP's push on Marmot continues.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Marmot jokingly claiming cop like that is probably NAI (in particular he did it only after another claim, not like to bait a claim) for him. Aside from that and DoOm (which tbh I'm not sure of what to think of the whole reanimation thing so I'm a little wary there too), can you articulate your bad feeling about Marmot at all?
Yeah it was just a bunch of small things over the course of D1.
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:57 pm

Why martin? ;)

Do you think that is AI?

This was the first one which I found weird. He gave a slight pushback to one of your reads, but switched to supporting it after a brief explanation which I don't even personally think was amazingly compelling.

It's just a post which seemed to be like he was wanting to make an interaction with someone, but didn't actually want to commit to properly scrutinizing a read. It comes across as someone with an agenda that didn't want to defend Martin but rather fish for any possible explanation to vote for them. To top it off it's worded in such a way that it can easily be laughed off as a joke vote since it has such a non-serious tone for an otherwise seemingly serious conversation. It doesn't feel genuine.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:13 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:44 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:38 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am

yes I am

because I have quite a few games with you seanzie and your choice is to chop me out of all people in a game with so few posts
Oooor... you're a wolf who bit too hard on early pressure.
well then I would very much like to make you regret d1 chopping me somehow because quite frankly I find d1 chops of people I know / could more confident solve to be suboptimal, and in absence of any significant content in the game, a really stupid choice

I currently got no ideas as to how I would make you regret that though, outside of "oh no martin was town"
Gonna assume you'll be reanimated after your flip, and if we're all wrong you get to come back and be all like "I told you so", if you're town.

Which is looking doubtful
How does this reanimation work?
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm
[snip]

Never played a reanimation setup before, and the OP doesn't really tell me much.

Have you played this setup before? I asked about it in the sign up thread and mo one told me how or why players are reanimated.
I'm going in blind here. Just kinda figured host reanimated and rands shit until they get tired if hosting.. lol

I haven't played this setup either, I was hoping you might know something we didn't ;)

I've played games with rezzes here in the past, which is where Wilgy got the idea from iirc from when he submitted the idea for this game. Generally, there is some mechanic in the game that triggers such rezzes, and I'd wager it's related to the secret 3P role listed in the OP.
These two posts are actually just straight fishing, possibly TMI since it almost sounds like he has the answer to the question.
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Valid, ok you keep doing you.
Does this make you change your mind that Martin could be scum?
Mmmm, I still think is one post is bad enough that I feel he's more likely scum than anyone else, but that did wane a bit, especially since someone (I forget who) claimed that Martin does get quite defensive as town.
This was the read in particular that really set off my red flag alarms near the end of D2.

It reads as someone who really does not want to close the door on possibly lynching Martin. Not only that, but they also made a move to shift blame and downplay the severity of responsibility for a mislynch.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:42 am when I went to sleep

was genuinely not expecting thread to double in size over 8-ish hours

anyways I was thinking more about Marmot + Seanzie

and I was suspecting that the latter is town (primarily on the basis that, even though I found the reasons to be dubious, doesn't look like nearly all d1 !wolf seanzies I have seen)

and the former to be suspicious of given that I don't think anything Marmot has done is towny for him; he is one of the most successful wolfs on The Syndicate iirc and him jumping between Seanzie and I earlier makes me sus of him

lets see if the last roughly 250 posts support that

I haven't won a game as wolf since 2020 (and that's in like 9 attempts), I don't think anyone would call me a good wolf.
This is a minor thing I noticed, but the calling themselves bad at playing scum almost just comes across as trying to say they can't be scum because it would be super obvious.

Outside of these specific posts I've just been looking at their ISO ocassionalyl and reading their reads. They aren't super egregious, but I find that they explain their reads to a large degree and keep people close to neutral reads which I view as a bit more on the scum side than town. They also just kind of had a sort of echo style of reads where they point to things other people have been saying about the person to justify reads and never using specifics from their own research.

That's kind of why I describe it as more of a bad feeling than a super hard evident of scummyness. They are participating, but all of it feels ever so slightly off like it's trying to blend in and not rock the boat.
LP takes the time to case Marmot.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:37 pm I think I disagree with Falocn on Porscha being not paranoid and having too many town reads, they had 1 day 1 and 2 nulls with a lot of scum leans and it seems like that hasn't changed too much with only a few being moved to town reads.

I don't think I agree with lynching Porscha today. Currently leaning on Flanders/Marmot for my picks. I probably wouldn't be too upset if Creature, Cobalt, or Falcon (dependence if Seanzie can make a compelling argument) were in top 2 though.

Between these two posts

Do you think that is AI?

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 pm Man Marmot's day two as a whole is pretty lackluster. A joke post, a post explaining the joke, and doubting Doom being Town.
Lots of Marmot pressure. LP does back off a little, in particular with the idea that Marmot/Martin were a team, but aside from that, LP's scumread of Marmot is pretty constant.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:20 pm I really don't want to unvote Marmot, but I hate how we have 3 wagons tied with 2 votes for a double lynch.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:38 pm Well Falcon is being top lynch and I think Marmot is probably more likely than Flanders.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:49 pm Honestly I think Seanzie is trying to shield of Marmot here. I don't see how you go form unwilling to untie a 3-way to explicitly tying a 3-way.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 pm I'm feeling a goo 85% confident Mafia team is Marmot+Seanzie
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:56 pm LP, why are you voting me?
You rolled Mafia.
LinearPoint wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:00 am I'm back to last second guessing myself and Marmot is just Mafia.

Continued Marmot pressure throughout D2, along with pushing me and Marmot as a team. LP's vote ends up on Marmot at the last minute D2 putting him in a tie for elim.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:49 am Well not 100% true. I did switch between Seanize to Marmot last minute.

So Marmot was unaware he was tied for being lynched. That argument would hold true for Seanzie though.

Rearguards I think you are right in the fact that Marmot-Seanzie is basically impossible.
LP immediately drops the Seanzie/Marmot teamed push from D2

So I'm at:

Seanzie
Flanders
Porscha
Marmot

I suspect something like

Now LP is pushing Marmot as 3p.
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:16 pm Im on phone probably for rest of day.

Im honestly fine with both of these lynchs. They both are decently likely to be scum though I think Rondo has really fallen off ik the last day. So I think rondo edges out Marmot for scummy.
LP is fine with a Marmot elim towards EoD3, but does end up on Rondo rather than Marmot.
LP was on Marmot hard pretty much from D1, and her last minute vote switch put Marmot up for tie D2. If they're teammates, LP was trying to hellbus here, but I don't think that makes a lot of sense as LP was in fine position D2, and bussing that hard would probably lead to more question about why LP didn't die than townreads. It is a bit unusual though - LP doesn't mention Marmot at all today. D3 she did end up on Rondo rather than Marmot, but was still pushing Marmot throughout most of the day and said she was fine with either elim, so LP just full-out ignoring Marmot today strikes me, but idk what it means. Either way, I think they are unlikely to be teamed.

Martin/LP:
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 am

I very much dislike the first line of this recent post.

I find scum tend to do this a lot where they want to avoid calling someone suspicious and instead call on other people to look into them which is what this seeming to be trying to do.

Seanzie also doesn't seem to be shy about interacting with you. They did just that right before you posted this (though I assume you missed it).
LP subtly shades Martin and seems to side with me more than Martin in the early D1 Martin/Seanzie fiasco.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 am Anyone else see the Seanzie/Martin thing as performative at this point?
Honestly I've played a game with Town!Martin where he was being this defensive and I was certain he was scum for it.

I genuinely do not know how to read Martin because as far as I know he does do this where he had this huge back and forth with Gav in TF2 Mafia where both were Town. I believe Martin also instantly claimed at the slightest pressure that game like he did here.

I've not seen Mafia!Martin though, so I don't know beyond that. This doesn't seem out of character for him though.
LP gives reason to believe Martin could be town, but leaves it with a "idk scum!Martin" caveat.

Marty comin in hot

OK, but why?

Questioning Flanders in an accusatory way about their take on Martin. very lightly teammate indicative.

Wishy-wash read.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:40 pm Honestly I don't know about Martin. I'm not particularly opposed to either of these lynches, but Martin would always be more solvy than Omega. Though like I said I'm not confident in either of these flipping Mafia.
LP doesn't want to say anything positive about Martin, but does push DoOm over Martin. Teammate indicative.

Comes in D2 townreading Martin. This could be a teammate repositioning themselves on a teammate, but honestly I also thought this, so LP could have also just been going with the flow on the thread's read of a town!Martin here as well.

Between these two posts

Do you think that is AI?

LP throws out Marmot/Martin as a potential team, but then quickly walks off it. If Martin is LP's teammate, then based on how Marmot vs Martin were sitting in the thread (Marmot not good, Martin in an okay position generally I think), there isn't a lot of danger tying a teammate to Marmot here since if Marmot flipped first, that would break the associative read, so LP backing off this very quickly I think is maybe slightly anti-teamed.

So I'm at:

Seanzie
Flanders
Porscha
Marmot

I suspect something like

LP putting Martin above most others on D3.

LP flips hard on Martin D4, pushing him as one of the only possibilities for mafia. This is very likely after LP is in anti-spew though, so idk if I want to read too much into this one way or the other.
This one is hard. LP's early play with Martin definitely has notes that could be teammates distancing, and she seems to towncore him D2 and doesn't look back, until today where she is hardpushing scum!Martin, but this could easily just be bad anti-spew. There are a few times where LP's play seems overly complicated for teammates though, so that gives me a bit of pause, but they are definitely compatible.

-------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: I think Creature is the most likely teammate of LP, with Martin as second. Cobalt and Marmot are less likely, with Marmot I think full-on anti-teamed. Unless we get really lucky with more revives, we probably don't have two mischops left, if we have even one, so I'd chop Creature -> Martin here, and then worry about the revived folks.
--------------------------------------------------------
I only looked at this from LP's ISO. I wanted to look through Marmot/Creature/Martin's ISO as well, but this took wayyyy longer than I expected so I doubt I'll get to this today. I also wanted to look into the revived people to see if anyone looked like they were revived as mafia, but again not likely to happen. Off the top of my head Mac is the most obvious LP teammate, but honestly it feels so easy that I kind of doubt it so assuming the game doesn't end with three scum flips in the live people, review all the revived closely.
Dont worry I will doc you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:01 pm

This is the second time youve used the "Oh you're going to regret it when I flip town" rand!scum to use it this often imho tbh ftr
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

reanimators.PNG
reanimators.PNG (22.44 KiB) Viewed 985 times
two wolves slide by side on a vanity wagon not going over
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:50 pm

This is the second time youve used the "Oh you're going to regret it when I flip town" rand!scum to use it this often imho tbh ftr
I only said it again because it was an insult

Normally people actually interact with me

not play all of d1, drop dead d2 only to return questioning their own town-reads, and then get shocked that they got misyeeted and then take it all out on one guy that they just don't like for whatever reason
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:45 pm
Yeah sure, you can open wolf with me any day bb
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:12 pm
oh my goodness my wolf is so open
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:14 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:12 pm
oh my goodness my wolf is so open
Mine's just warm and fuzzy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

this is tmi
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 pm

this is tmi
for who?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:45 pm
You being this convinced I'm 3p makes me think you KNOW for a fact I'm not mafia, which means that you're mafia. Good to know.
You admitting you're the 3p is all I need so that's good to know.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:43 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:09 pm Alright I had a hot shower and am relaxed. Honestly it’s been Gr. I assume most of the town has been converted or something because the argument that I’m a SK is so stupid as there hasn’t been more than 1 kill per night. Even if you were to assume I’m Indy the fact that Doom was reanimated as Town is enough for that claim to be rendered invalid as an Indy who can revive people as town is pointless unless they won with town. There’s also the only way I can be Mafia if Doom was a Vigilate who shot her self when Mafia attacked her N2 since Mafia probably wouldn’t come up with the plan to shoot themselves.

Everything here suggests you aren't actually trying to understand where my suspicion on you is coming from and actually engage with it, which makes me think I'm just right on you. Personally, I'm not sure if you're 3p or mafia, but I could easily see you being a 3p reanimator or something with your claim being mostly true, but with some lies mixed in (such as exactly who you revived and how your protection works), or you could be mafia here with some knowledge about how people have been reanimated either via some sort of rolecop or possibly recruitment. The least likely scenario is that you're town with an OP role that you're using in very questionable ways.
You did. You've done nothing but make up lies. You've been openwolfing since day 2 and nobody cares. The fact you have to make such drastic things up to kill a confirmed townie in itself is proof.

You change your story every 2 seconds. First you accuse me of being an SK, then when I point out it's stupid you act like you didn't even know that was an argument you were pushing.

Then you said I shot myself night 2 which is stupid. I just wouldn't even bother reanimating Doom if I was just going to commit suicide to kill her again.

And you can't even address any arguments solidly. The fact Rondo is parroting your talking points is why it's so fucking obvious you're the 3P with Mac and Rondo.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:33 pm

You did. You've done nothing but make up lies. You've been openwolfing since day 2 and nobody cares. The fact you have to make such drastic things up to kill a confirmed townie in itself is proof.

You change your story every 2 seconds. First you accuse me of being an SK, then when I point out it's stupid you act like you didn't even know that was an argument you were pushing.

Then you said I shot myself night 2 which is stupid. I just wouldn't even bother reanimating Doom if I was just going to commit suicide to kill her again.

And you can't even address any arguments solidly. The fact Rondo is parroting your talking points is why it's so fucking obvious you're the 3P with Mac and Rondo.
but what if I did this?

[VOTE: Seanzie ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:39 pm

but what if I did this?

I very much dislike being gaslit.

Plus I really do not trust that you and Mac are Town until one of you flips Town since I really doubt the other reanimator is Town.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:41 pm

but what if I did this?

Plus I really do not trust that you and Mac are Town until one of you flips Town since I really doubt the other reanimator is Town.
ohhh so you need me to flip town twice in one game to know I am town. Got it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:43 pm

but what if I did this?

I mean I know with like 99% accuracy you were ressurected by either Mafia or the Indy. unless they got some insane benefit from ressurecting you it's very likely that you just mimicked their alignment.

4 town revives is probably too strong, and with Doom and Flander's having their alignments stay the same makes it more likely hte one of you and Mac if not both are scum.

The way you've been playing today leads me to believe you are always scum and mac. I dunno, probably scum by proxy though he doesn't seem to be playing like one.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Plus like Seanzie said scum would always revive Mac if they had a convert which hey another reason Seanzie is the scum reanimator.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 pm

but what if I did this?

I mean I know with like 99% accuracy you were ressurected by either Mafia or the Indy. unless they got some insane benefit from ressurecting you it's very likely that you just mimicked their alignment.

4 town revives is probably too strong, and with Doom and Flander's having their alignments stay the same makes it more likely hte one of you and Mac if not both are scum.

The way you've been playing today leads me to believe you are always scum and mac. I dunno, probably scum by proxy though he doesn't seem to be playing like one.
Now your story is changing. Arent you the reanimator? So youve given up on that? Its like youve given up on a lie that you were caught in and you know your position is untennable so you have to push a scummy looking town.

I know I am town and I have flipped town I have come back as town so I can just fuck around and find out. But you see this as a perfect opportunity to try and get another mislynch. There is a reason Seanzy isnt pushing me anymore. He found out I was town and Accepted he was wrong.

You however decided its the right thing to do? Why maybe because you feel under so much pressure to try and stay alive?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

You did.

Quote where I called you SK.
LinearPoint wrote:
You've done nothing but make up lies. You've been openwolfing since day 2 and nobody cares. The fact you have to make such drastic things up to kill a confirmed townie in itself is proof.

What "drastic things" am I making up? Quote them please.
LinearPoint wrote:
Again, quote where I accused you of being SK. It didn't happen.

[/quote]
LinearPoint wrote:
Again, I did not say that. Quote where I said that.
LinearPoint wrote:
Which arguments have I not addressed? Quote them and I will address them.

Idk what you're doing here, but lying about easily verifiable facts doesn't really work. My ISO is there, quote these posts that you claim exist. This is just a bad last-ditch effort from caught scum. Sorry LP, try again next time.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 pm

but what if I did this?

Now your story is changing. Arent you the reanimator? So youve given up on that? Its like youve given up on a lie that you were caught in and you know your position is untennable so you have to push a scummy looking town.

I know I am town and I have flipped town I have come back as town so I can just fuck around and find out. But you see this as a perfect opportunity to try and get another mislynch. There is a reason Seanzy isnt pushing me anymore. He found out I was town and Accepted he was wrong.

You however decided its the right thing to do? Why maybe because you feel under so much pressure to try and stay alive?
I have spent so much time looking over ISOs. Nobody is playing in such a way that looks like they are a team with the exception of you and Seanzie.

That leads me to several obvious conclusions. First being that Cobalt is probably Mafia with 1 of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot. If that is wrong then honestly the 2 Mafia played pretty damn well.

2nd that leaves the Indy who has to be in that same pool of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot.

The fact you flipped Town once means that Seanzie and your connection could only be that Seanzie is the Indy and you two are coordinating in a chat.

Mac like I said is just the same alignment as you pretty much all the time unless there are several scum aligned reanimators and only one can convert.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:54 pm

You did.

LinearPoint wrote:
You've done nothing but make up lies. You've been openwolfing since day 2 and nobody cares. The fact you have to make such drastic things up to kill a confirmed townie in itself is proof.

What "drastic things" am I making up? Quote them please.
LinearPoint wrote:
Again, quote where I accused you of being SK. It didn't happen.

LinearPoint wrote:
Again, I did not say that. Quote where I said that.
LinearPoint wrote:
Which arguments have I not addressed? Quote them and I will address them.

Idk what you're doing here, but lying about easily verifiable facts doesn't really work. My ISO is there, quote these posts that you claim exist. This is just a bad last-ditch effort from caught scum. Sorry LP, try again next time.
[/quote]
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:54 pm

We are so teamed. You single? Wanna go out?
but what if I did this?

I have spent so much time looking over ISOs. Nobody is playing in such a way that looks like they are a team with the exception of you and Seanzie.

That leads me to several obvious conclusions. First being that Cobalt is probably Mafia with 1 of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot. If that is wrong then honestly the 2 Mafia played pretty damn well.

2nd that leaves the Indy who has to be in that same pool of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot.

The fact you flipped Town once means that Seanzie and your connection could only be that Seanzie is the Indy and you two are coordinating in a chat.

Mac like I said is just the same alignment as you pretty much all the time unless there are several scum aligned reanimators and only one can convert.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:47 pm Plus like Seanzie said scum would always revive Mac if they had a convert which hey another reason Seanzie is the scum reanimator.
Any reasonable person of any alignment would revive Mac, which begs the question why you didn't if your "story" is to be believed.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

but what if I did this?

HAHAHAH This is such a stretch I think your arm popped out its socket

Nice slip, Mac is town

Also I will do you a favour, If you flip town I will turbo Seanzie so hard
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:54 pm

You did.

OK I misread and was looking at this.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:09 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:59 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:45 pm I think the only way LP is mafia here is if:

Porscha was the Civ Reanimator

Otherwise I don't see how would they explain the Doom kill. Doom had just helped got Flanders ML'ed, and so there's not a whole lot of incentive to kill DOOM there especially when there could be much more concerning players who are scum. Such as rondo, who was confirmed to be town at one point, or myself.

I see the point about reviving Mac, but I think the mafia killings (and the fact that no one is CC'ing LinearPoint) speaks louder to me.
How does Porscha being reanimator explain the DoOm kill? I assumed DoOm was killed to keep the collection of live players (the basket that contains two mafia and a 3p) as large as possible for as long as possible, granted that doesn't fit perfectly with the Porscha kill, but that could be explained if one/both of Flanders and Mac are evil, in particular Mac (as a Flanders kill would more-or-less put a huge spotlight on Mac)

LP not being CC'd is giving me some pause, but Porscha or even possibly Rondo could have been reanimator (Rondo not CC'ing either because he hasn't been around or because his alignment changed), or people could be reanimated via some other method rather than from direct ability use, so idk how much stock to put into this. LP's play with regards to her claimed role though doesn't make sense to me.
Step 1:

Attack Porscha, get redirected to DOOM

Step 2:

Attack Porscha again because they're obviously some sort of PR and could easily explain the DOOM kill
That's only assuming that LP is telling the truth about the redirect thing, but that only happens in a world where Porscha isn't the reanimator. I find it kind of unlikely that someone who has the ability to more-or-less increase town's numbers by two, and give hard clears on those two, would also have built in protection (even though redirection/BG is less powerful than say BP vest). The whole thing reeks more like 3p tbh.
Yeah this a good point.

Feel like LP is mafia trying to flush out the reanimator 3p, or just the 3p who's wincon is last person standing, SK style.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:57 pm

but what if I did this?

Nice slip, Mac is town

I don't see how this spews Mac town, but whatever. There is almost assuredly at least one scum in you/Flanders/Mac, but that is an issue to deal with after we find the scum in the never-deads.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

but what if I did this?

Nice slip, Mac is town

I'm sure you will. The only person I can trust here is Flanders, but he'll probably just die tonight since my flip will confirm him Town.

I hope I'm wrong about the cultist thing, but it's growing increasingly likely that is the case and if I'm wrong then I've got nothing left to do but have an existential crisis.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 pm

this is tmi
for who?
martin is tmi you town I think
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 pm

Nice slip, Mac is town

I don't see how this spews Mac town, but whatever. There is almost assuredly at least one scum in you/Flanders/Mac, but that is an issue to deal with after we find the scum in the never-deads.
This is probably the most scumsidded thing you have ever said. You're going to lynch me and Flanders? No Town would think that after a Town Reanimator dies the person they reanimated would be scum.

You also cannot scumread me for being paranoid about a scum reanimator and then agree that that is true.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Nice slip, Mac is town

oh well then its Flanders/Mac because I am town. I dont see how it could be anyone brought back to life already because the game started with 2 wolves and I think Flanders/Mac have both been flipped so You could just be wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:09 pm

Nice slip, Mac is town

This is probably the most scumsidded thing you have ever said. You're going to lynch me and Flanders? No Town would think that after a Town Reanimator dies the person they reanimated would be scum.

You also cannot scumread me for being paranoid about a scum reanimator and then agree that that is true.
"This is scumsided, but also it is exactly what I've been saying" hmm... ;)

I am not scumreading you for that and I have mentioned multiple times that the reanimated are quite possibly not all town and should not be blindly trusted.

Return to “Previous Heists”