MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Reanimators [DAY 4]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:40 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm Really should only be voting the dead when we've caught every non-dead evil imo. If there's a night-kill after that then we'll know if the reanimated dead have become mafia or not.
this is moronic sorry to say. But you are a wolf so I understand
could you not implicitly insult me

it doesn't look good on you post-game when I flip town
this is tmi
for who?
martin is tmi you town I think
go me, I dont see how, but yay
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:57 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:43 pm
ohhh so you need me to flip town twice in one game to know I am town. Got it
I mean I know with like 99% accuracy you were ressurected by either Mafia or the Indy. unless they got some insane benefit from ressurecting you it's very likely that you just mimicked their alignment.

4 town revives is probably too strong, and with Doom and Flander's having their alignments stay the same makes it more likely hte one of you and Mac if not both are scum.

The way you've been playing today leads me to believe you are always scum and mac. I dunno, probably scum by proxy though he doesn't seem to be playing like one.
Now your story is changing. Arent you the reanimator? So youve given up on that? Its like youve given up on a lie that you were caught in and you know your position is untennable so you have to push a scummy looking town.

I know I am town and I have flipped town I have come back as town so I can just fuck around and find out. But you see this as a perfect opportunity to try and get another mislynch. There is a reason Seanzy isnt pushing me anymore. He found out I was town and Accepted he was wrong.

You however decided its the right thing to do? Why maybe because you feel under so much pressure to try and stay alive?
I have spent so much time looking over ISOs. Nobody is playing in such a way that looks like they are a team with the exception of you and Seanzie.

That leads me to several obvious conclusions. First being that Cobalt is probably Mafia with 1 of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot. If that is wrong then honestly the 2 Mafia played pretty damn well.

2nd that leaves the Indy who has to be in that same pool of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot.

The fact you flipped Town once means that Seanzie and your connection could only be that Seanzie is the Indy and you two are coordinating in a chat.

Mac like I said is just the same alignment as you pretty much all the time unless there are several scum aligned reanimators and only one can convert.
HAHAHAH This is such a stretch I think your arm popped out its socket

Nice slip, Mac is town

Also I will do you a favour, If you flip town I will turbo Seanzie so hard
I don't see how this spews Mac town, but whatever. There is almost assuredly at least one scum in you/Flanders/Mac, but that is an issue to deal with after we find the scum in the never-deads.
oh well then its Flanders/Mac because I am town. I dont see how it could be anyone brought back to life already because the game started with 2 wolves and I think Flanders/Mac have both been flipped so You could just be wrong
Fortunately it doesn't really matter much as long as we stick to the plan. Root out the original 3 scum. If they are all dead and the game is still going, you know for a fact that one of the reanimated is scum and all the neverdeads left are clear. Go from there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:14 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:09 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 pm

I mean I know with like 99% accuracy you were ressurected by either Mafia or the Indy. unless they got some insane benefit from ressurecting you it's very likely that you just mimicked their alignment.

4 town revives is probably too strong, and with Doom and Flander's having their alignments stay the same makes it more likely hte one of you and Mac if not both are scum.

The way you've been playing today leads me to believe you are always scum and mac. I dunno, probably scum by proxy though he doesn't seem to be playing like one.
Now your story is changing. Arent you the reanimator? So youve given up on that? Its like youve given up on a lie that you were caught in and you know your position is untennable so you have to push a scummy looking town.

I know I am town and I have flipped town I have come back as town so I can just fuck around and find out. But you see this as a perfect opportunity to try and get another mislynch. There is a reason Seanzy isnt pushing me anymore. He found out I was town and Accepted he was wrong.

You however decided its the right thing to do? Why maybe because you feel under so much pressure to try and stay alive?
I have spent so much time looking over ISOs. Nobody is playing in such a way that looks like they are a team with the exception of you and Seanzie.

That leads me to several obvious conclusions. First being that Cobalt is probably Mafia with 1 of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot. If that is wrong then honestly the 2 Mafia played pretty damn well.

2nd that leaves the Indy who has to be in that same pool of Seanzie, Creature, Martin, and Marmot.

The fact you flipped Town once means that Seanzie and your connection could only be that Seanzie is the Indy and you two are coordinating in a chat.

Mac like I said is just the same alignment as you pretty much all the time unless there are several scum aligned reanimators and only one can convert.

Nice slip, Mac is town

I don't see how this spews Mac town, but whatever. There is almost assuredly at least one scum in you/Flanders/Mac, but that is an issue to deal with after we find the scum in the never-deads.
This is probably the most scumsidded thing you have ever said. You're going to lynch me and Flanders? No Town would think that after a Town Reanimator dies the person they reanimated would be scum.

You also cannot scumread me for being paranoid about a scum reanimator and then agree that that is true.
"This is scumsided, but also it is exactly what I've been saying" hmm... ;)

I am not scumreading you for that and I have mentioned multiple times that the reanimated are quite possibly not all town and should not be blindly trusted.
The difference is that I have a strong rolecard that both implies there is a scum reanimator and that confirms that Falcon is always Town since I revive people as Town.

You are only making this argument to lynch Town.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Why didnt you call your vote in thread @LinearPoint ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know I dislike it and If you wanted me to stay on Seanzie you should have
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Marmot ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:21 pm Why didnt you call your vote in thread @LinearPoint ?
I’ve never done that and found it clunky the one game I tried to use that vote tag thing.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:17 pm

Nice slip, Mac is town

This is probably the most scumsidded thing you have ever said. You're going to lynch me and Flanders? No Town would think that after a Town Reanimator dies the person they reanimated would be scum.

You also cannot scumread me for being paranoid about a scum reanimator and then agree that that is true.

I am not scumreading you for that and I have mentioned multiple times that the reanimated are quite possibly not all town and should not be blindly trusted.
The difference is that I have a strong rolecard that both implies there is a scum reanimator and that confirms that Falcon is always Town since I revive people as Town.

I'm assuming you mean Flanders and not Falcon.

So you're trying to convince people of a world where I'm scum and you're town and that I'm including Flanders on that list with the intention of having you flip town, then me still go after cleared Flanders after that? You're really stretching for it here. Go ahead, tell me why that make no sense.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Also I don’t care if you vote another person I scjmread.
Im just tired of this man openwolfing
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:24 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:17 pm

Nice slip, Mac is town

I'm assuming you mean Flanders and not Falcon.

So you're trying to convince people of a world where I'm scum and you're town and that I'm including Flanders on that list with the intention of having you flip town, then me still go after cleared Flanders after that? You're really stretching for it here. Go ahead, tell me why that make no sense.
I mean no that’s correct. That’s the situation I’m seeing here. You’re not trying to hide the fact you’re scum like at all.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Really if you didn’t want to be accused of Mafia don’t make stupid pushes that are illogical. Your post where you voted me was literally that you didn’t like I redirected Flanders. Which I agree was bad in hindsight as it’s going to get me killed, but I find Flanders much more productive than Mac.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:28 pm Really if you didn’t want to be accused of Mafia don’t make stupid pushes that are illogical. Your post where you voted me was literally that you didn’t like I redirected Flanders. Which I agree was bad in hindsight as it’s going to get me killed, but I find Flanders much more productive than Mac.
You are accusing me of trying to set up a miselim on someone who would be mech cleared to the thread in the world you're proposing, and you're accusing me of making illogical pushes?

Did you think Mac was scum after he revived?

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:32 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:28 pm Really if you didn’t want to be accused of Mafia don’t make stupid pushes that are illogical. Your post where you voted me was literally that you didn’t like I redirected Flanders. Which I agree was bad in hindsight as it’s going to get me killed, but I find Flanders much more productive than Mac.
You are accusing me of trying to set up a miselim on someone who would be mech cleared to the thread in the world you're proposing, and you're accusing me of making illogical pushes?

Well my first thought was. "Maybe Mac is a self reviving scum."

Then I saw Rondo get revived and realized that there must be a 2nd reanimator and that they revived Mac. Which led me to think again "Wait they didn't revive Doom N1?"

So yeah of course I thought Mac was scum. I wasn't planning on saying that since casting doubt on revived people would be suicidal.

The only reason I'm saying my thoughts now is because I'm outed as a reanimator and have all this information. This was how I viewed and approached this game with the knowledge given by my role.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I really do not care if you guys diagree with me that there can't be 2 Town aligned reanimators. I just don't think there is unless Porscha was the other one of course.

But the OP said revives can change alignments and the name of the role was a generic "Civ Reanimator" which very much implies there was more than 1 reanimator and they probably aren't a Civ.

I just want it to be clear I only trust Flanders and I would not put any trust in Mac or Rondo.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:39 pm

Then I saw Rondo get revived and realized that there must be a 2nd reanimator and that they revived Mac. Which led me to think again "Wait they didn't revive Doom N1?"

So yeah of course I thought Mac was scum. I wasn't planning on saying that since casting doubt on revived people would be suicidal.

The only reason I'm saying my thoughts now is because I'm outed as a reanimator and have all this information. This was how I viewed and approached this game with the knowledge given by my role.
Did you voice any suspicion on Mac D3 when you thought they might be self-reviving scum? You seem pretty convinced that there aren't two town reanimators (I agree that there is too much reanimation for this game to be remotely balanced if it is all town reanimation) but that should mean you were just as convinced Mac was scum D3.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

Does host announce lylo on this site?
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:45 pm

Did you voice any suspicion on Mac D3 when you thought they might be self-reviving scum? You seem pretty convinced that there aren't two town reanimators (I agree that there is too much reanimation for this game to be remotely balanced if it is all town reanimation) but that should mean you were just as convinced Mac was scum D3.
Yes.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:35 am One of the revives could have altered alignment, but I'm going to assume for now they weren't.
But I wasn't going to say mac since that was obviously going to be questioned with "Why not Flanders" and I didn't have a good idea of how to exclude Flanders without claiming.

I also did say this:
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:54 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 am I'm going to be away all day today, but I'll be around tomorrow
*Insert gif with bald eagles and freedom and lack of healthcare for the poor and stuff*
I'm a bit curious as to why. Something change your mind about me?
Because I was suspicious that you were trying to change your vote after seeing I was "immune" since I was attacked N2 and wanted to fish to see if you did.

But given you're likely Indy I kind of doubt you're Mafia who shot me N2.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:49 pm Does host announce lylo on this site?
Pretty sure it's preference?
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:49 pm

Yes.
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:35 am One of the revives could have altered alignment, but I'm going to assume for now they weren't.
But I wasn't going to say mac since that was obviously going to be questioned with "Why not Flanders" and I didn't have a good idea of how to exclude Flanders without claiming.

I also did say this:
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 am I'm going to be away all day today, but I'll be around tomorrow
*Insert gif with bald eagles and freedom and lack of healthcare for the poor and stuff*
Because I was suspicious that you were trying to change your vote after seeing I was "immune" since I was attacked N2 and wanted to fish to see if you did.

Why would you be worried about claiming D3? According to you, you were out of shots at that point, so if you could out a scum and clear Flanders, why not claim?

For the second thing, I am just confused. Marmot said he was going to be away all day on the 4th of July, and I made a joke about America for the 4th of July. How does that even remotely add up to what you're saying here? What were you asking "why" about there? "why" what?

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:56 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:49 pm

Yes.

I also did say this:

Why would you be worried about claiming D3? According to you, you were out of shots at that point, so if you could out a scum and clear Flanders, why not claim?

For the second thing, I am just confused. Marmot said he was going to be away all day on the 4th of July, and I made a joke about America for the 4th of July. How does that even remotely add up to what you're saying here? What were you asking "why" about there? "why" what?
Well I wasn't sure the source of Mac's revival at the time. I figured I would voice my concern he was a self reviving scum, but given my role's power I felt it best to hide especially since I doubted there was a protective role with my self protection.

There was also just no need to make myself a target and tell scum I had no self protection. I only don't care now because I'm being lynched anyways so it doesn't matter and better to not die unannounced.

Also for the quote at the time I misquoted, but you had posted this which I was trying to quote.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:48 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:48 am Porscha, Mac

Marmot

Sean, LP, Martin

Rondo
Creature
Cobalt -> 3p
This is mostly where I am at with Martin and LP a little higher, and Porscha and Marmot a little lower.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Honestly now that misquotting is being brought up alot I have just realized I've been thinking the quote button is at the bottom of the posts and I've just been quoting the next post.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I should probably start reading the posts I quote instead of trusting I pressed the right button.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I also failed to notice until now how bad Marmot's reason for voting me actually is.

I don't see how he thinks could think I'm lying and Proscha reanimated Flander since we know Porshca wasn't a reanimator since she would have been immune to the first attack and neither Mac nor Rondo died to save Porscha. None of that makes sense and he dipped as soon as he posted it.

Flanders I hope is just baiting something because Flanders knows that we share an alignment and if I did flip scum he would be confirmed scum, so I don't see how he could think I'd flip scum.

Looking at it Seanze is actually probably the only person with a somewhat valid reason to vote me, but it's stupid since its that he dislikes I revived Flanders and that I scum read him.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:15 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm Really should only be voting the dead when we've caught every non-dead evil imo. If there's a night-kill after that then we'll know if the reanimated dead have become mafia or not.

this is tmi
for who?
the idea that you would look bad implies you need to be town
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:21 pm You know I dislike it and If you wanted me to stay on Seanzie you should have
Fine.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Happy?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:15 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:15 pm

this is tmi
for who?
the idea that you would look bad implies you need to be town
Nice [VOTE: Martin ] aubergine lp Martin looking better
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also pointing out who ever I vote for LP keeps following
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So if she doesn't follow me to Martin conf partners
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Trapped
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:18 pm Also pointing out who ever I vote for LP keeps following
Stop making good votes then.

Well I guess you just did. :P

Honestly though I fail to see why Martin. I don't follow your and Mac's convo at all.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Well I mean if you switch your vote around enough you're bound to accidentally vote a scum.

Also I'm starting to think I might be wrong on Seanzie after reading more of this. Marmot is looking 10x worse.

Though Seanzie's stubbornness to admit he is making an impossible claim that I am not Town and stretching really makes me doubt he is Town.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 41

Post by MacDougall »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:18 pm Also pointing out who ever I vote for LP keeps following

Honestly though I fail to see why Martin. I don't follow your and Mac's convo at all.
Martin did a thing I often see mafia do where they telegraph TMI by trying to guilt trip how a player is going to feel about things in post. It implies they know the person is town. It's a semi common mafia slip.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:25 pm

Martin did a thing I often see mafia do where they telegraph TMI by trying to guilt trip how a player is going to feel about things in post. It implies they know the person is town. It's a semi common mafia slip.
OK I actually skimmed over that second line in the Martin quote. Yeah that is worded strange.

What though do you think about Martin's roleclaim day 1? As soon as he was at 2 votes he claimed Vanilla.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Because honestly the main reason I've not been thinking Martin is scum was because he just so quickly caved into pressure and I never see scum claim Vanilla off of such an early push.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

The problem with that logic is that it never considers how likely a town is to say that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

*cough cough* totally not opportunistic shade *cough cough*
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

I've got company and he edibles just kicked in.

GL
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:34 pm *cough cough* totally not opportunistic shade *cough cough*
Why though? It's much easier to just jump on the large wagon or try to shade Cobalt.

That's not really opportunist. You've not had a large presence and been kind of just in the background.

If anything it takes more effort to go after you let alone try and build a brand new case from 1 recent post.
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:33 pm

The problem with that logic is that it never considers how likely a town is to say that.
This also doesn't make a whole lot of sense. That post you made does look pretty bad. I'd say even I would recognize that was a mistake of a post if I was in your position (town or otherwise).

The comment as a whole is just off with talking about post game stuff when there are 4 players dead.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:37 pm This also doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I see you have taken Rondo's advice huh
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Clearly, its always okay to say things that totally would insult someone if they're town

so long as you don't know there alignment

and if LP flips town here then fml because I dont want to deal with Rondo or Mac or any of this crap any more
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:38 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:37 pm This also doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I see you have taken Rondo's advice huh
If Rondo tried to give me any advice I must have tuned it out because I don't ember that.

I'm just saying this is a very odd hill that you want to die on. That wasn't a great post and it's easy to recognize that.

It's borderline absurd to try and push Mac for making a halfway decent accusation.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:24 pm Well I mean if you switch your vote around enough you're bound to accidentally vote a scum.

Also I'm starting to think I might be wrong on Seanzie after reading more of this. Marmot is looking 10x worse.

Though Seanzie's stubbornness to admit he is making an impossible claim that I am not Town and stretching really makes me doubt he is Town.
What is "impossible"? You're claiming to be a massively OP role that you apparently used in very suboptimal ways and your actual play doesn't really support your role.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:40 pm It's borderline absurd to try and push Mac for making a halfway decent accusation.
I was critizing logic which is imperfect, and I pointed out how.

As for "pushing" mac, I think I've already said my piece on chopping non-formerly-dead players.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Doesn't mean I can't suspect if someone is looking to take advantage of my atitude.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:40 pm Clearly, its always okay to say things that totally would insult someone if they're town

so long as you don't know there alignment

and if LP flips town here then fml because I dont want to deal with Rondo or Mac or any of this crap any more
I don't believe calling someone a wolf is an insult frankly. Also mac's point was that you didn't consider that Rondo might have been reanimated as scum.

I don't think it's a strong argument since we don't know 100% how they got revived, but it wasn't like he was pushing super hard on you. He didn't even vote you.

I just don't get why you'd go so hard on Mac for that. Especially if he said it was TMI to assume Rondo is Town revived as Town and you're arguing Mac is Town revived as Scum.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehh... I can kinda see where Mac is coming from with the TMI thing, but I'm worried that Mac is trying to push suspicion off LP and onto Martin here.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:45 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:24 pm Well I mean if you switch your vote around enough you're bound to accidentally vote a scum.

What is "impossible"? You're claiming to be a massively OP role that you apparently used in very suboptimal ways and your actual play doesn't really support your role.
Flanders was a strong townie who I revived. If anything reviving Mac was suboptimal because he was revived by someone else.

I revived Doom N1 for protection and it turns out I did infact need it since I was shot night 2.

As far as I see it, none of that was bad. You're saying you would rather waste a revive on someone being revived because in theory they might be a slightly better player.

If you're going to hang me for "gamethrowing" because I was playing my role optimally when you wouldn't, then you can go fuck yourself because clearly civil discourse was not something you ever intended.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:47 pm I don't believe calling someone a wolf is an insult frankly. Also mac's point was that you didn't consider that Rondo might have been reanimated as scum.
okay clearly I need to clean this up:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:40 am this is moronic sorry to say. But you are a wolf so I understand
because if he's town then he's making one that insults me (or, from their view, potentially insults me) by describing my actions as moronic in the chance that I am town (and I most certainly am)

if he's scum here then he's still insulting me by knowing I am town (or 3p I guess, but regardless not mafia)

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HES SCUM OR TOWN HERE TO ME.

And mac walks in and says "oh hey this is tmi"

like are you freaking kidding me
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I think you're overreading Martin. I don't think that's an insult. That seems like a person just calling you wolf.

I suppose you're right in a sense that scum scum reading someone is a meme to them and a roundable insult, but they have to do that to win, but you as Town would also not know someone scumreading you is an insult or not.

Really I'm just trying to calm you down and see things from a more rational state, but do what you want.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”