Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Gym Class Mafia D5

Post by Spacedaisy »

Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:06 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:57 pm Pretty sure remaining wolves are Shending Falcon.

If not that it's Daisy Falcon.

May as well just vote Falcon and go from there I think.
Very interesting. Why me over daisy?
Because you suggested Daisy as a line over Marmot yesterday, plus your shift in read on Marmot still feels awkward.

Also, I have no clue as to why'd you argue Daisy over Falcon.

Obvious answer is you needed to misyeet Diasy and the best way to do that was to bus Marmot when Sean was already all in, otherwise you reveal the full team.
What about it was awkward?

Dya was pushing super hard to get falcon killed before she died and spearheaded a Cfd on him d1.
And daisy hasn't been towny when here Imo
And Dolby came into the game with a very wolfy POE of me/cape/dunya (I'm almost sure this = 3 townies)

Sure I still think falc /daisy is the most likely team, but your game view is making me very sacred of a you/daisy world
Dolby's read on dunya was due to my misread of her, which shifted back as I was reading that day but not able to post. She made a statement that looked like a blatant lie to me, based on my knowledge of dunya. She knows what it was, I'll bet, which is why she town read me for telling Dolby I thought she was mafia.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:57 pm Pretty sure remaining wolves are Shending Falcon.

Because you suggested Daisy as a line over Marmot yesterday, plus your shift in read on Marmot still feels awkward.

Obvious answer is you needed to misyeet Diasy and the best way to do that was to bus Marmot when Sean was already all in, otherwise you reveal the full team.
What about it was awkward?

Dya was pushing super hard to get falcon killed before she died and spearheaded a Cfd on him d1.
And daisy hasn't been towny when here Imo
And Dolby came into the game with a very wolfy POE of me/cape/dunya (I'm almost sure this = 3 townies)

Sure I still think falc /daisy is the most likely team, but your game view is making me very sacred of a you/daisy world
How is it not towny to vote out a mafia member on Day1, when I easily could have gone the other way and saved them? It's like the primary thing I actually HAVE done in this game. The rest of my time has been being largely absent, not acting anti-town.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Regarding Dolby, I don't have any idea what their role is or why they were subbed in for me. I only had chat with them while they replaced me until the new day started when I was returned to the game. I don't know if they were wolf or town even. All I know is they subbed for me, I wasn't allowed to post, they were told my role, and we had a private chat for that time.

Dolby suspected Shen and trusted Wilgy.

But I have no idea if Dolby was town and could be trusted. Given the fact I was never told Dolby's role or alignment, I can't go by just what they said because it could easily have been a baddie role or mechanic. But nothing in their limited interaction with me in the chat made me think they were bad. I was largely absent there as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I apparently fucked up my multiquotes, but I just ISOed Marmot, and the reality is Marmot only gave me weak town read at best, and everytime he did he also pointed out reasons to suspect me. He made such a huge point to say I created the tie that I really don't believe I did, while he ignored the shadowvote from HK which probably actually created the tie that he then attempted to break in favor of Sabi. His last read of me outright said it was me and falcon as a team. That would be an insane read to leave if falcon and I are the remaining mafia. That's because I'm not mafia and he's just trying to shade me.

I'm done defending and now I'm going to look back at Shen and Wilgy.

If Dolby was mafia aligned, I believe it would make Wilgy bad, but my gut says Wilgy is town. We'll see if that changes after an ISO. And again, if Dolby is mafia aligned, then Shen is probably good. But the fact Shen just dropped a vote on me and left and is so focused on getting me eliminated does not look like a thinking townie. A townie should want to be certain, Shen is banking on convincing people quickly before I can defend against anything. I don't like the look. Especially because it doesn't make sense when examined next to my actual actions. The only problematic thing about me is that I had a soft town lean on dya Day 1.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:25 am [VOTE: HK] aubergine is a wolf this game and is to be yeeted at last light.

This is an imperial decree and shall not be revoked.
i'm getting the weakest of townleans from this post

So

N0: SpaceDaisy

Slight V: Marmot

Sliiightly above rand: Wigly, Alison
Town read Marmot Day 1.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:12 pm [VOTE: sabiplz] aubergine

im fine with HK wagon too ftr, but I think this is just as good
Voted for the civ over the wolf in Day 1.
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:23 am Villagers:
Shending
Spacedaisy

Very likely V:
-

Probably V:
Marmot
Axe
Wisdom

V? :
Sean
HK
Wigly

Null:
Rest

Wolfleans:
Sabiplz
Two known wolves were given town reads in this. Interesting I was chosen as the N0 cover from Shen. Why would someone who doesn't know me ever choose me? The only reason I can think is it makes sense is because I'm an absent player, so it allows Shen the freedom to go after active players while playing this fake cover bit.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:12 pm [VOTE: sabiplz] aubergine

im fine with HK wagon too ftr, but I think this is just as good
Voted a player who had claimed a town PR, that we now know was Town, over the other wagon which we know was mafia.
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Meta case on hk
OK I isoed HK and I have first hand knowledge of mafia HK, wolfsided town HK, and town HK. The whole spectrum of HK. I will compare with his mu games so bear with me.

P#77 (I think I'm formating this correct) has no explanation of his reads. Doesn't expand or go into detail. Town HK and wolfsided town HK (Albert like V briefly) goes into somewhat detail of his reads. He usually just doesn't do townreads but includes other types of reads.

P#78 feels pockety. HK tends to do this in his town meta

P#87 HK when town tries to not ruffle feathers. The fact he keeps butting head with someone he supposedly tr and trying to pocket (which is conflicting from earlier) is not what he does as town.

Him constantly antagonizing her p#100. He does this thing where he twists what someone says to go under their skin. He has done this to me when maf. He loves blaming others for when he incorrectly sr them.

Last part p#124 is HK has their weird expectation where he needs people to do stuff that his brain decided is the only way to do things. That's NAI for him but just want to point that out.

Summery: he's more in his mafia range than not.
[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

You've literally got everything backwards, but ok
Ok I really like this reaction

HK prolly just V
Sure, that was a very convincing argument on the part of HK. Solid reason not to vote them... :suspish:
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:48 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am 2) I have a single Day 2 vig shot, and plan on using it after the second ITA window closes.
That's very Pog.

In other news: I'm like halfway through my re-read of the game, and my current towncore is:

Me
Wisdom
Sean
You
Cape
*slight gap*
Sabi (especially if Dya is a wolf, which is where i'm leaning. But *probably* town regardless)

I also wanna tell you that I think you're wrong where you in #199 townread Dya for her post that was complaining about Wisdom's V-read on her being not deserved.

That's a very Dyachei kind of post, but not an AI one IMO.

Anyway, more thoughts of mine coming in a while (that's mostly gonna be me justifying my towncore)

(I'm also retracting my Cop cover, so I don't have Spacedaisy as n0 anymore)
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:49 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:42 am
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:16 am
dyachei wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:09 am
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:01 am Then i find it quite concerning you have wisdom as concerning tbh

They should be the most clear person in the game from interactions with Alison/HK almost never being w/w ontop of shooting Alison when there were a lot of shots that would've been more consensus at the time. And Wisdom's general tone/solving/WIM is also one of the highest in the game. But even ignoring that last point, I feel your focus this game has been kind of off

I also have troubles with your post yesterday basically saying "Both HK and Alison I wanna leave alive til later before i try reading them, since they get easier to read over time".
you don't think it's weird she's attributing shit to me that I've never said? Like I didnt even have a read on marmot and my read on alison was I do better reading her later

You can't understand why that's concerning fmpov?
I think it's concerning that your view doesn't give off a holistic feeling.

Like, if person A has done a ton of things that should make them very town, and then that person does something that I find rand wolf, maybe I would call it out and question it and try to figure out if I could've been wrong there. But I wouldn't straight up call that person concerning without having the earlier things in mind.

It's different if a person I'm null on would say something that's rand wolf, THEN I might call that person straight up concerning.

It's different in my mind to call a *thing* as off, and what you did, "wisdom is really conerning me". That implies that person is higher on your suspect list and you want others to put focus there.

Which leads me to believe you're not trying to find a towncore but just looking for things to push on (preferably breaking up the current consensus towncore if it's correct), which is how wolves like to do things
I kinda feel the opposite.

In that there’s not very much wolf agenda to push Wisdom, who is never getting misyeeted itg. And if Dya really said those things and Wisdom is correct? What good is claiming misattribution going to do?

Contrast town Dya, who is giving those statements because they’re just true from their pov.
We were never in the world where Dya actually said those things and still claiming misattribution. I was never implying that and you missed my point if that's what you thought i was saying.

I'm saying V!dya would have a reason to go "oh this is weird but Wisdom is prolly still town for shooting Alison and not being w/w with HK" while W!dya would have a reason to ignore those things and see if they could make others tinfoil a bit on wisdom just in case that misyeet is needed further down the line

It's possible what Dya is saying is from a town!POV. That they really think it's NAI to push/shoot Alison because Alison would be a bussable slot for draft reasons. And that Dya thinks that the HK interactions aren't useful because of some reason I haven't seen Dya adress yet. And that Dya is ignoring Wisdom on principle because they are more confident in reading other people.

But I think the world where Dya is wolfing makes so much more sense
Simultaneously defending dya and also shading them in both those posts.
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:47 pm Reasons why Marmot is town:

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:20 pm I feel like Wisdoms Alison comment is more likely true than NAAs Lime statement is if only because if Lime is so antagonistic to NAA forcing NAA to wolf would probably be funny as fuck to Lime. I know it would be to me.
LC forced you to wolf didn't he?
This feels kind of a... abrasive (?)... way of bussing. I don't know if I have the right words for it, but I feel like it's Marmot legit wondering if that's what happened, and not him knowing. (Small town-point)

---
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:56 pm Townreads thus far

NAA
Cape
Shendog
Wisdom

Null

Everyone else
I'm pretty confident all 4 people in this list are town. A good look. (Small town-point)

---
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:32 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:06 am Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.
What have they done that is AI?
Marmot's entranced was relaxed and comfortable. I think they tend to enter kinda stiffly as mafia, and sometimes even play it up because they enjoy leaning into suspicion as a wolf.
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:33 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:32 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:06 am Marmot's entrance is pretty townie.
What have they done that is AI?
Marmot's entranced was relaxed and comfortable. I think they tend to enter kinda stiffly as mafia, and sometimes even play it up because they enjoy leaning into suspicion as a wolf.
Compare his entrance here to eg. GOC.
This feels like a TMI read that Alison really believes, rather than trying to force a townread on a partner. (Medium town-point)

---
Marmot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:19 pm I could see sabi and Alison being teammates based on sabi's treatment of Alison. But also they're two of the three leading wagons, so maybe that's a little bold.
I like the thought process, and i also like the tone of "so maybe that's a little bold". Feels uninformed. (small town-point)

----
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am @Wisdom I think Wilgy is more likely to have himself bussed over bussing another teammate.

I also am trying to think of a world where mafia hellbussed hk, and given that he was a PR, it doesn't seem like an optimal solution. If there are 5-6 mafia, they had plenty of voting power. But maybe the mafia team is just low WIM, and that WIM dropped even lower after that Alison shot.

I realize now I had read the ITA rules incorrectly. I thought we each got a shot in each window, but the reality is that we only get one shot total, so there was no rush to use it.

The reason I was proposing a list and pushing that discussion forward was twofold

1) If there were a 6 wolves, then utilizing all of our KP to eliminate them is important to lower the mafia/town ratio quickly and finding a consensus for who to ITA would be helpful.
2) I have a single Day 2 vig shot, and plan on using it after the second ITA window closes.
Openly claiming a Dayvig as a wolf is usually not a good move. Now he has to shoot into the PoE if he doesn't wanna play the day setting up for a "heroshot" and try to justify himself afterwards when it flips town. So if he does have a dayvig, it's better to just shoot an Obv-town and stay silent. And if he doesn't have one then obviously ppl will realize that at EoD. (BIG town-point)

---
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:02 am hollowkatt ( 7 ) Marmot, Spacedaisy, Wisdom, Cape90, DrWilgy, Seanzie, Sabiplz
sabiplz ( 3 ) Shending_Help, NotAnAxehole, hollowkatt
falcon45ca ( 1 ) dyachei
Wisdom ( 1 ) Alison
Not Voting ( 3 ) dunya, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005

Here's the vote count from EOD1 again.

I believe what happened was, in the final minute, Spacedaisy vote for hk to make it a tie between hk and sabi at 5-5. Then sean and I moved our votes from sabi to hk to break the tie.

If sabi is town, I think this is a decent look for Spacedaisy since she sheeped a TR's vote. Ties are scum-sided in this setup, but I SD didn't seem to notice she'd made it a tie, and I'm willing to believe that.
I like this post, both content and tone ("and I'm willing to believe that"). Especially so if Spacedaisy is V (small town-point)

--------

Apart from these posts, I also remember liking Marmot's entry d1, which is a small +, and he felt natural every time I saw him around in the thread.

But ATP I don't even need all the other reasons, I'm pretty much fine calling him town just for the Dayvig-claim
ISO on Marmot resulting in a town read of him.
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:01 am
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:48 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am 2) I have a single Day 2 vig shot, and plan on using it after the second ITA window closes.
That's very Pog.

In other news: I'm like halfway through my re-read of the game, and my current towncore is:

Me
Wisdom
Sean
You
Cape
*slight gap*
Sabi (especially if Dya is a wolf, which is where i'm leaning. But *probably* town regardless)

I also wanna tell you that I think you're wrong where you in #199 townread Dya for her post that was complaining about Wisdom's V-read on her being not deserved.

That's a very Dyachei kind of post, but not an AI one IMO.

Anyway, more thoughts of mine coming in a while (that's mostly gonna be me justifying my towncore)

(I'm also retracting my Cop cover, so I don't have Spacedaisy as n0 anymore)
@Shending_Help any reason why you changed your mind on me?
Uh, it was mainly me being in the mindset of thinking Dya was maf at the time tbh. I still think you're V if Dya's W, but i've cooled down on what I said in that list (that you're probably town individually regardless)

I did like at the time how you talked about not getting a result and being confused, but I've landed at you being either town or mafia roleblocker, and it not being very AI even if i'm sure you're genuine in your reaction to lacking a result

You're not in my bottom tier currently, but you're also not really a townread like the top 4
Already walking back the wishy washy wolf read on dya.
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:39 pm And then i got Dunya with the potential derpclear (but doesn't have to be one) as my next 'maybe V' person.

And then probably Sabi still. Partly because my brain doesn't wanna accept that we were so right d1 as a group. But could still be Sabi, especially if dya is V.

Then we have Spacedaisy, falcon, jack, dya

I'm mainly trying to figure out which people can fit together and which can't between my bottom 4-5.

Cuz i'm pretty damn confident in my top 4 being town, and then anything can be true.

So to summarize:

Me
Wisdom
Marmot
Sean
Cape
DrWigly
Dunya
Sabi (likely not with dya)
Falcon
Jack
Dya (likely not with sabi)
Now dya is back to wolf? But still talking about Sabi, despite this read.
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:48 pm Why is dya a wolf? I must have missed something in my catchup
PoE + Them giving both flipped wolves passes because "they become obvious later" + them having very limited amounts of reads if you look through the ISO. And their entry was literally giving 1 townread, and it was on Axe who died in the night. It doesn't feel like they really believe strongly in anything from what i've picked up.

And i really hated when they threw out the sus on wisdom earlier and gave the excuse of Alison being bussable and Wisdom being hard to read for them. Like, sure. I can see that influencing things, but to just ignore Wisdom literally being dead right on HK/Alison all d1 and pushing it hard + shooting Alison and then shading that person because Wisdom misremembered something? (which is in character for wisdom as well)

I'm not sure Dya is a wolf, but it's the best I got tbh
Calling dya wolf, but sowing doubt about it at the same time.
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:43 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:39 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:34 pm also dunya, why is your vote still on Alison?
i'm still isoing people

dya has three votes and i do not plan to pile on till i feel comfy to be there

falcon hasn't come in and talked, but i feel comfy to be there

somehow i loved it when seanzie took a shot at jack so i need to iso jack, but it felt like, ooooh i like this shot more than i like a shot at dya after i concluded jack may be pocketing them >.>
Jack is still in my PoE, but I kinda like how he seemingly naturally got to basically my exact PoE. He's clearing me/marmot/wisdom/wigly/Cape and has Sean/Sabi as his next towntier. That's basically my exact reads apart from swapping Sean/Wigly places.

But yeah, Dya i haven't felt any kind of process from

I think killing falcon before Dya is acceptable though

---------

@Jackofhearts2005
@falcon45ca
@Spacedaisy

there's like 15 min left if you wanna shoot your ITA shot
Shading dya while not actually wanting them dead first.
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:12 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:50 am
Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:30 am Good thing to know for everyone who's bad at reading openings: There's a post cap of 60!

I'm not sure I get the whole draft system but there can be up to 6 wolves? (Even though the pick order says 8) 6/15 is still a lot.

I don't know how much we are allowed to talk about the drafting? I have thoughts!

Oh, and n0 Dunya!

My guess is that there is a lot of PRs given the size of the mafia team (but there does still seem to be VTs).

Given that 3 wolves out of 15 is scum-sided in mountainous setup, 6 wolves out of 15 would need a lot of PR to balance imo.
OH and Wisdom. If you want yet another reason why I'm town I'll bring up the fact that I had a strong PR read on Marmot from the very first page of d1 when I read the parenthesis of this post ("but there does still SEEM to be VTs").

He'd be n1'd every time if I was wolfing, for being both a consensus townread and very very likely PR
Unless you were teammates.
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:23 pm I still think there's exactly 1 wolf in dya/sabi and I've slowly over the 2nd part of this day moved to now thinking Sabi is the more likely wolf between them.

And I agree with dyas reaction to sabi saying their WIM is down. In this gamestate I think wolves would struggle keeping their WIM up. Especially if the consensus towncore of wisdom Marmot Sean me Cape (and potentially Wigly) are all correct (which I think it is) . The wolves would feel very boxed in
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:51 pm Kinda getting the feeling sabi is just accepting death today. I don't feel like that's V-sabi's style (IK it's happened in turbos but that's different)
There's the shuffle back to Sabi that was clearly coming all along. Nice attempt at making it look like a believable progression though, even though you give no solid reason for why.
Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:15 pm @Wisdom gg friend, was nice finding each other In a game for once. I had a feeling you weren't gonna be allowed to stick around

Sorry sabi

@Dolby heyo! Gonna be interesting to see if an outside perspective is gonna land in the same towncore as most of the ppl alrdy playing have

How much have you read?
I don't recall seeing the vote from Shen claimed in the thread, but clearly voted Sabi.
Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:54 pm I'll do some looking tomorrow bout different constellations, but currently I'm leaning towards a Dya vote
I need to look at the votes and see if Shen's vote actually went to dya. If so, point in their favor.

This past vote Shen spent the day saying repeatedly they didn't believe Marmot was wolf, but seemed to end up following that vote when they couldn't convince the others of me or falcon. A vote on Marmot at least looks good for Shen, but the numerous posts spent trying to change the course of that vote before it happened does not. I'll have to look and see what the vote counts were and if their vote made a difference. I'll look at the vote tallies next, assuming the host has them in thread. I haven't been watching closely enough to know.

OK, looking at votes, Shen did vote dya. One good look for them. And their vote on Marmot was the hammer, also a town look. Of course, the voters left outstanding were myself and falcon (usually absent) Marmot and Wilgy. Marmot was also MIA, so no other vote seemed likely to get going. Still, I think generally a town look.

The two points that make me feel civ on Shen are the votes for dya and Marmot.
The multiple points that make me feel wolf on Shen are the way they tried to move the wagons away from dya and Marmot on numerous occasions, they voted for a civ twice both times when the other possible wagon was a wolf, they dropped an early vote on me and walked away when it's pretty crucial we get this right.

Sidenote, if Shen is wolf, I am afraid of a Wilgy/Shen pairing. Shen has town read them pretty consistently throughout the game and it could be pocketing or it could be that they're teammates. This thought scares me, frankly. If it's the case we are screwed. If Shen is bad, they have extensively talked about shooting or eliminating them, so either they think it's an acceptable loss to help them gain town cred, or falcon is not bad. Again, if that is the case it is a scary thought.

I'm not 100% convinced of Shen being bad, but I feel like the majority of the evidence looks really bad for them and their last couple votes look more like cutting their losses and trying to make themselves look less bad when they know they can't stop the elimination. Still, those votes do give me major reason to pause and consider before I'd cast a vote there.

Off to read Wilgy and then Cape. Is there a post cap today?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wilgy looks good to me. Only one bad vote out of four. And this post looks thoughtful, which is what we need from a civ today. Honestly, his post don't offer up a lot of content, but his votes and the content he does offer looks thoughtful and consistent to me, unlike Shen. I still lean town on Wilgy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:04 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:31 am Shen I would like to look at more because i feel a bit blank there
Shen posted a lot so idk how you have like 0 opinions there
Because I have never played with him before, and I tend to play by gut. He didn't attract my attention, so I knew I needed to go back and look specifically at what he said. it's easier to get gut feels for people you are familiar with, but when you are skimming to try and keep up and pretty much failing at being present in the game, it's hard to have a read on someone you don't know. Also, totally was distracted by the bizarre reaction from Marmot to my vote on HK.

Cape90 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:34 pm I really think I am in for voting falcon or Spacedaisy.

Shending, you still have not gave opinions on what you think of the whole Spacedaisy and Dolby having a secret chat thing or whatever
This is a mistake, you're going the easy route here and I'm pretty certain you are town, which I will explain my reasoning for once I complete this ISO on you.
Cape90 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:09 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:21 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:02 am hollowkatt ( 7 ) Marmot, Spacedaisy, Wisdom, Cape90, DrWilgy, Seanzie, Sabiplz
sabiplz ( 3 ) Shending_Help, NotAnAxehole, hollowkatt
falcon45ca ( 1 ) dyachei
Wisdom ( 1 ) Alison
Not Voting ( 3 ) dunya, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005

Here's the vote count from EOD1 again.

I believe what happened was, in the final minute, Spacedaisy vote for hk to make it a tie between hk and sabi at 5-5. Then sean and I moved our votes from sabi to hk to break the tie.

If sabi is town, I think this is a decent look for Spacedaisy since she sheeped a TR's vote. Ties are scum-sided in this setup, but I SD didn't seem to notice she'd made it a tie, and I'm willing to believe that.
I did not make it a tie. My vote put him at 5 over i think Sabi or someone at 4. Then you all moved your votes, probably because I voted and then I posted my vote since I only had two minutes until the poll ended.

@Wisdom what I meant. By liking you, was that immediately before my vote, you said something that struck me as very townie and since I was very much going on hit reads of people, I liked the look. I was already leaning voting he because sabi didn’t read to my gut as bad, so when I saw you had also voted there, I felt more confident in that choice based on my limited info at that time.

Back to catching up now.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:01 pm It wasn’t a tie when I voted I don’t believe. Or if it was I didn’t know it.

There's a disconnect in these two posts from Spacedaisy. On EOD1, she claimed to not make the Day 1 vote a tie. On Day 2, she also claimed to not break a tie.

I'm oretty darn certain that Spacedaisy made the vote a tie, and Sean and I broke the tie. It's possible someone else was moving votes at the time too, but I don't think it was anyone but Spacedaisy.

I don't think either of these actions are scummy (and breaking the tie would be townie), but I think it's odd that she denied doing either of them.

I wish she could be here to talk about it, but we have Dolby who doesn't know.

Dolby wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:15 pm @Wisdom gg friend, was nice finding each other In a game for once. I had a feeling you weren't gonna be allowed to stick around

Sorry sabi

@Dolby heyo! Gonna be interesting to see if an outside perspective is gonna land in the same towncore as most of the ppl alrdy playing have

How much have you read?
Imma be blunt

I think your post surrounding HK up to about 150 (where I’ve read to) are wolfy.

Wilgy is probs town

I have a chat with Spacedaisy and she thinks that Dunya is a wolf and marmot is town and she kinda just dipped recently

1 min Before flip I called you/cape/Dunya the PoE

I'm glad we can have a fresh perspective on the game, but why do you think Cape and dunya are poe? I see your reasoning for Shen, I need to go back and look at those posts.

Overall, I still think Spacedaisy/Dolby are slight town or at least outer POE. Outer POE mostly due to lack of Spacedaisy sharing content or reads, but townie because of the Day 1 HK vote.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:48 am Marmot, am I still a scum read?

Reading your ISO now.

Today, I will not make the same mistake that I made yesterday, and attempt to conserve posts.

~~~~~~~~~

I still think you're town. I know I've waffled on your slot, but I've found your explanations for your reads believable, and more townie than not for you.

Both your reads on Jack and HK stemmed from experiences in previous games, and in particular, given that your read on Jack in P#602 was wrong (and he was town), I think it's more likely that you're town, because I think you would have trouble pushing someone like Jack if you were scum. I know I would, and I don't think of either of us as being good enough wolves for that.
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:06 pm sabiplz ( 4 ) Seanzie, dyachei, Wisdom, Shending_Help
dyachei ( 2 ) Cape90, DrWilgy
falcon45ca ( 1 ) dunya
Not Voting ( 4 ) falcon45ca, sabiplz, spacedaisy, marmot

Here's the VC from Day 2. I'm looking at this in the scenario that dya is a wolf who was saved.

Sean was the first vote on the Sabi wagon here (or at least that's how Nanook logged it).

I don't think that Shen is a wolf based on Sean's push today. If Sean and Shen are wolves, I don't think they would have much trouble winning this game, even if they were the only two wolves left.

This VC probably points to DrWilgy and Cape as town if dya is a wolf.

dunya is town either way

Which means that any of the final wolves could be in falcon/spacedaisy.

Hmmm.
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:14 am Cape is another possibility? He did prod at me last night when Sean was pushing me.
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:15 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:10 am I did cross votes with Sean, but I've also already laid out why I think Hess a wolf here, albeit dunya explained it way better than I did.

Sean, can you not see why that makes sense from my pov?
Your reads on both me and Dya are purely associative, so no, I don't give associative reads much credit, and you don't hardpush like I do, so I don't see your read on me making much sense. You also say I didn't do much D1 when I was one of the biggest Alison critics and my vote (not yours) was the one who buried HK.

Where did I say you didn't do much Day 1?

Why are you now suddenly claiming to make the burying vote on hk? At the time, the votes all came in at the same time (albeit I think Spacedaisy made the tie). Why claim that now when I'm pushing you and not when it happened?
Inside the spoiler is some spew off of Marmot's posts. I think Marmot definately talked the least about Shending and DrWigly out of the alive players overall

Oh and Sean did look pretty spewed + he's dead so I mostly ignored anything concerning them.
This is a really good and probably important point.

Ok, I feel most confident in Cape as a town read. Where Shen looks like he is methodically trying to move votes the way he wants, he tries to look natural in progressions (not so successfully imo), his votes and reads look bad to me. On the other hand Cape looks like a townie, reacting to what he is reading in the game as he goes. There is not a methodical building of anything, there is simply logic or opinions in the moment. I can understand that, that is how I usually play too unless I'm in a position of necessity such as this one where we will lose the game if you misyeet me today.

I believe the remaining two mafia are either Shen/Wilgy or Shen/falcon. I lean towards Shen/falcon because I think it would be risky to hard town read your partner like Shen has all game with Wilgy. But I could be wrong there.

I'm going to stop posting now because I don't know what is happening with post cap nonsense, I've never played in a post cap game like this where it's a total so yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 pm @Cape90 do I have your support in laying down my vote right away?
IDK if I support that but it looks like you have already did done it
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Gym Class Mafia D2

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:54 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 am @Wisdom I think Wilgy is more likely to have himself bussed over bussing another teammate.

I also am trying to think of a world where mafia hellbussed hk, and given that he was a PR, it doesn't seem like an optimal solution. If there are 5-6 mafia, they had plenty of voting power. But maybe the mafia team is just low WIM, and that WIM dropped even lower after that Alison shot.

I realize now I had read the ITA rules incorrectly. I thought we each got a shot in each window, but the reality is that we only get one shot total, so there was no rush to use it.

The reason I was proposing a list and pushing that discussion forward was twofold

1) If there were a 6 wolves, then utilizing all of our KP to eliminate them is important to lower the mafia/town ratio quickly and finding a consensus for who to ITA would be helpful.
2) I have a single Day 2 vig shot, and plan on using it after the second ITA window closes.
Don't love this
I had no idea what to make of it for Wigly, what do you make of it?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I really do not think it is Shending at this point I think.

Reading into what Spacedaisy is saying rn
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:20 pm He was trying to pain me bad, he didn't want any lock towns to come of that
Is this a misspelling, I don't necessarily understand this. Do you mean like paint? Like in a bad light?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:25 pm How is it not towny to vote out a mafia member on Day1, when I easily could have gone the other way and saved them? It's like the primary thing I actually HAVE done in this game. The rest of my time has been being largely absent, not acting anti-town.
From this POV you should literally clear everyone that isn't falcon or Shending because both me and Wigly have been accurate when it comes to our votes.

As for myself I do not really find this all that clearing
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

So Spacedaisy has not been hammered by DrWigly/Spacedaisy since they have been here so im guessing that's not the world we live in

Could be wrong because since the vote, Wigly has just not been here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:44 am So Spacedaisy has not been hammered by DrWigly/Spacedaisy since they have been here so im guessing that's not the world we live in

what am i even saying? :fist: :omg: :clap: Like this makes 0 sense, Space wouldnt hammer themselves :haha:

I can't believe im doing this at night lmao
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:23 amThis is a mistake, you're going the easy route here and I'm pretty certain you are town, which I will explain my reasoning for once I complete this ISO on you.
Okay, after reading your Shending thing, I do want to at least take my time
Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Post by Shending_Help »

I don't have too much time right now but gonna some key points without quoting:

-I never started soft defending dya, you either misread that post because I was talking about the possible existence of a *world* where dya was town. And wrt. Sabi, yes I said I didn't have Sabi as high up anymore because I realized I lacked individual reasons I believed in that wasn't related to Dya, and even though dya was in my wolf reads at the time, I pre-flipping someone a wolf and making reads off of that is a bad way (Imo) to play unless there's some mech info or similar things. Or if youre like 100 % sure on a wolfread, but that's almost never the case from me at least, I usually believe p hard in my confident townreads and assume I can be wrong about my wolfreads.

-your comments about Dolby sub in potentially being a wolfrole or something does give me slight pause, but then again, it would be such an awful (IMO) mechanic that I just wanna think it was a true sub out that nanook then regreted because you still wanted to play?
Idk I'm just guessing. Maybe Dolby rly was a wolf thing and you are still town but I kinda doubt it.

-I agree me ending up voting Sabi over Dya D2 looks Meh,. It was because I felt sabi was losing WIM more than I felt the gamestate justified as town, while it would make sense right after 2 maf died (which dya was first at pointing out when Sabi said it too which gave dya a slight plus in my mind). I do regret not killing dya day, but at least I was campaigning for having dya dead d3 instead of letting the Sean VS Marmot thing go on.

And I don't see you addressing that. I've said this many times at this point: why would I need to fight hard to change the pace of that day and bus Dya when it seemed like it was between Sean and Marmot (it has even been a night of marmot voting Sean, Sean voting Marmot, and dunya posting like 4 things going into why Sean was prob a wolf. I had the clear winning path ahead of me if I was a wolf there, and it wasn't to yell at ppl to unvote and vote dya instead.

---

-as for my EoD1, I had wolfread sabi for most of that day and it was my most talked about wolfread. And when the HK wagon and Sabi wagons were even (Im p sure Sabi was even ahead by 1 vote) I was talking to ppl about cfding Alison/falc/Jack. It predictably completely ruined the Sabi wagon, making HK more likely to die.

If I'm not looking to bus HK that day, then wouldn't it make much more sense to take the way of trying to save him by getting a sabi kill through? Why would I screw around cfding falc?

----

Last comments: even if it's possible Daisy has just tunneled themselves into a world where I have to be a wolf and from there they read everything I post in a negative light, Im still leaning toward them being a wolf who sees my vote, and realize their clearest way to victory is to convince someone that I'm a wolf. So they go into my ISO looking to build a case, more than actually trying to figure out what alignment I am.

This ended up longer than planned...
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:37 am
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Don't love this
I had no idea what to make of it for Wigly, what do you make of it?
It's nothing super damning, but I feel like throwing in a 1 line defense and specifically @ing wisdom with it isn't the best look. If a wolf is making a townread on a town, they usually wants to use the fact that they can honestly talk about the reason why the town player is to town to make themselves look good 'solving' .
Here it's just 1 line sprinkled in trying to get wisdom to think better of Wilgy, which feels more like Marmot pushing his agenda than trying to make himself look solvy giving reads.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:05 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:18 pm I don't actually want to shoot SD, I have her just outside of poe. I'm just putting her there because Shen asked me to.
Oof
While still on the topic of me, look at this post by Marmot. This Imo gives out more w/v vibes than probably any other post in the game minus HKs wisdom spew

"I'm just putting her there because Shen asked me to"
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:44 am So Spacedaisy has not been hammered by DrWigly/Spacedaisy since they have been here so im guessing that's not the world we live in

This mindset slipup is Def rand W, but I'm too locked into you being town to make that matter for me.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Oh and as for why I picked Spacy as my N0:

While we haven't played mafia together before we did talk a bit before the game. And I remembered Daisy mentioning how ppl often misunderstand where they're coming from in games, and I didn't want them to be an early miss-yeet if they were V so I repped that n0

I also wanted to play with daisy
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

:clap:
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:36 am
Shending_Help wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 pm @Cape90 do I have your support in laying down my vote right away?
IDK if I support that but it looks like you have already did done it
I'll just unvote for now so you can consider things, even if I still lean towards daisy likely being the best vote

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

[unvote]Spacedaisy[/unvote]

Meant to do this ldo
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Just another unprompted selfmeta defense. I don't like wolfing. If I was wolfing I'm pretty sure I'd have put in what time was expected of me in the context of the game. I probably wouldn't toppost and put in this many hours into this game as I have, and if I did I would've used that thread presence to try to hardpush a bunch of villas, rather than just jump all over the place looking for a villa core and wobbling on stuff.

You can decide to believe or not believe this, but it's the truth
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I'm on Närcon (a convention) and busy with other stuff, so just gonna revote to avoid getting sucked into other things and forgetting this game exists.

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

But I guess logically me voting falcon makes more sense even if I think Spacedaisy is more likely to be mafia...

Because even if SD is mafia and I vote there, we will almost guaranteed lose if falcon is town, since mafia (probably Wilgy in this world) will just tie the vote at 2-2 and win while falc is still afk.

... This sucks
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:54 am

This mindset slipup is Def rand W, but I'm too locked into you being town to make that matter for me.
it was like 1am imagine calling this a mindset slip. Whatever that means lmao
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:51 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:18 pm I don't actually want to shoot SD, I have her just outside of poe. I'm just putting her there because Shen asked me to.
Oof
While still on the topic of me, look at this post by Marmot. This Imo gives out more w/v vibes than probably any other post in the game minus HKs wisdom spew

Yeah, that's possible, especially since I thought Spacedaisy's pop in was rand v today

It could be falcon/DrWigly I suppose but Wigly looks good off votes so idk on that
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I mean it was a slip of the mind, or a mindset mistake, whatever u wanna call it. But why just zero in on the 1 post that was bout you lol. I'm not gonna vote you regardless like I said. Where would u want me to vote?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

If Falcon isn't mafia, I am literally banking on this game just being over anyways and the possibility of that is honestly so fucking annoying it makes me not want to even try
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

The fact two wolves haven’t just come in and hammered me yet, should tell you that either myself or Shen is wolf. I know it’s not me, so Shen has to be wolf here. I am VT.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:39 pm
Oof

Yeah, that's possible, especially since I thought Spacedaisy's pop in was rand v today

It could be falcon/DrWigly I suppose but Wigly looks good off votes so idk on that
I think ur reading my post wrong. I'm calling myself town for it lol

Not daisy
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Unless it’s Falcon as the other wolf and he’s just not going to show up. Meehhh. But it makes no sense why Wilgy wouldn’t have voted me already if he is wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:59 am Oh and as for why I picked Spacy as my N0:

While we haven't played mafia together before we did talk a bit before the game. And I remembered Daisy mentioning how ppl often misunderstand where they're coming from in games, and I didn't want them to be an early miss-yeet if they were V so I repped that n0

you had a n0 action? If you put in in your defense post against Spacedaisy, I wanted to read everything else before I tackled reading that. I understand you didnt have much time, but quotes would have been helpful :p
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm The fact two wolves haven’t just come in and hammered me yet, should tell you that either myself or Shen is wolf. I know it’s not me, so Shen has to be wolf here. I am VT.
In the world where falcon is W with let's say Wilgy , how would wolves hammer?
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:43 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:59 am Oh and as for why I picked Spacy as my N0:

you had a n0 action? If you put in in your defense post against Spacedaisy, I wanted to read everything else before I tackled reading that. I understand you didnt have much time, but quotes would have been helpful :p
No I didn't. I was just fake repping one. Just like wisdom did on dunya
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:39 pm
Oof

I think ur reading my post wrong. I'm calling myself town for it lol

Not daisy
I kinda get w/v vibes from "I'm just putting her there because Shen asked me to." from interaction with Spacedaisy anyways. Like Marmot made this huge post on Spacedaisy only to end up coming up with this hedgy conclusion. Wolves would want to hedge on possible misvote targets, that makes sense to me regardless of how I interpreted your post since I did interpret it like that.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:43 am your comments about Dolby sub in potentially being a wolfrole or something does give me slight pause
I missed this comment, where did Space say this?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:43 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm The fact two wolves haven’t just come in and hammered me yet, should tell you that either myself or Shen is wolf. I know it’s not me, so Shen has to be wolf here. I am VT.
In the world where falcon is W with let's say Wilgy , how would wolves hammer?
Already brought this up myself before your post. See below.
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm Unless it’s Falcon as the other wolf and he’s just not going to show up. Meehhh. But it makes no sense why Wilgy wouldn’t have voted me already if he is wolf.
No hammer on me already could mean I’m wolf, you’re wolf, or Falcon is wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was never told Dolby’s role or why the sub in occurred. It has nothing to do with my role because I am VT and at the start of our chat Dolby was told that. The fact I was given no info on it is why I am concerned it was a mafia role behind Dolby’s sub in. But I honestly don’t know what his alignment was.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:31 pm Regarding Dolby, I don't have any idea what their role is or why they were subbed in for me. I only had chat with them while they replaced me until the new day started when I was returned to the game. I don't know if they were wolf or town even. All I know is they subbed for me, I wasn't allowed to post, they were told my role, and we had a private chat for that time.

But I have no idea if Dolby was town and could be trusted. Given the fact I was never told Dolby's role or alignment, I can't go by just what they said because it could easily have been a baddie role or mechanic. But nothing in their limited interaction with me in the chat made me think they were bad. I was largely absent there as well.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 pm I apparently fucked up my multiquotes, but I just ISOed Marmot, and the reality is Marmot only gave me weak town read at best, and everytime he did he also pointed out reasons to suspect me. He made such a huge point to say I created the tie that I really don't believe I did, while he ignored the shadowvote from HK which probably actually created the tie that he then attempted to break in favor of Sabi. His last read of me outright said it was me and falcon as a team. That would be an insane read to leave if falcon and I are the remaining mafia. That's because I'm not mafia and he's just trying to shade me.

If Dolby was mafia aligned, I believe it would make Wilgy bad, but my gut says Wilgy is town. We'll see if that changes after an ISO. And again, if Dolby is mafia aligned, then Shen is probably good. But the fact Shen just dropped a vote on me and left and is so focused on getting me eliminated does not look like a thinking townie. A townie should want to be certain, Shen is banking on convincing people quickly before I can defend against anything. I don't like the look. Especially because it doesn't make sense when examined next to my actual actions. The only problematic thing about me is that I had a soft town lean on dya Day 1.
The flaw with thinking that Dolby is mafia here from your POV if you are town is

How do we vote them out right now?

Why would there just be some unkillable mafia in this game as of right now?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dolby hard core read Wilgy town to me in our chat as well. There is the possibility of a Wilgy/falcon pairing possibility.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:51 pm and at the start of our chat Dolby was told that
This is strange because if they were the same role as you, Dolby wouldn't need this info.

Is there something actually to this I swear
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:17 am Just another unprompted selfmeta defense. I don't like wolfing. If I was wolfing I'm pretty sure I'd have put in what time was expected of me in the context of the game. I probably wouldn't toppost and put in this many hours into this game as I have, and if I did I would've used that thread presence to try to hardpush a bunch of villas, rather than just jump all over the place looking for a villa core and wobbling on stuff.

You can decide to believe or not believe this, but it's the truth
Does anybody like wolfing?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:51 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:31 pm Regarding Dolby, I don't have any idea what their role is or why they were subbed in for me. I only had chat with them while they replaced me until the new day started when I was returned to the game. I don't know if they were wolf or town even. All I know is they subbed for me, I wasn't allowed to post, they were told my role, and we had a private chat for that time.

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 pm I apparently fucked up my multiquotes, but I just ISOed Marmot, and the reality is Marmot only gave me weak town read at best, and everytime he did he also pointed out reasons to suspect me. He made such a huge point to say I created the tie that I really don't believe I did, while he ignored the shadowvote from HK which probably actually created the tie that he then attempted to break in favor of Sabi. His last read of me outright said it was me and falcon as a team. That would be an insane read to leave if falcon and I are the remaining mafia. That's because I'm not mafia and he's just trying to shade me.

The flaw with thinking that Dolby is mafia here from your POV if you are town is

I’m not saying there is an unkillable mafia role and it’s Dolby. I’m saying a mafia player in this game had the ability to create this sub in using Dolby in order to learn my role, act on my behalf and possibly make me look bad, and feed any info from me to the mafia or any bad info to me.

Why would there be a civ reason to have a role that randomly subs someone in for you for one day for no reason?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:55 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:51 pm

I’m not saying there is an unkillable mafia role and it’s Dolby. I’m saying a mafia player in this game had the ability to create this sub in using Dolby in order to learn my role, act on my behalf and possibly make me look bad, and feed any info from me to the mafia or any bad info to me.

Why would there be a civ reason to have a role that randomly subs someone in for you for one day for no reason?
Okay, that's a very strange concept for a role I have literally never seen. That would be interesting though. I feel like Dolby wasn't like, exactly playing like Jester if this is your implication.
Dolby wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:20 pm

Sorry sabi

How much have you read?
Imma be blunt

I think your post surrounding HK up to about 150 (where I’ve read to) are wolfy.

Wilgy is probs town

I have a chat with Spacedaisy and she thinks that Dunya is a wolf and marmot is town and she kinda just dipped recently

1 min Before flip I called you/cape/Dunya the PoE
Like I don't get that real implication from this post and the rest of Dolby's ISO is NAI and not really like, damning.

I usually see Dolby as a low poster on most games anyways regardless of alignment from what I have seen.

I suppose still possible though
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I honestly don’t know if Dolby was caused by a town role or a mafia role. Anything is possible. Right now, I think we need to focus on deciding between me, Shen, and Falcon. It’s our safest bet here. I think personally Falcon is the sure shot because now I’m questioning whether the second is Wilgy or Shen.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

And the more I think on it, the less I can see a world where the last two are Wilgy/Shen. I think maybe Shen town read Wilgy too much to be a teammate. Maybe. Meh.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Whatever. If falcon is town we already lost mathematically so I'm just gonna have to vote falcon and accept the result. I think SD is more likely mafia but it is what it is

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_Help wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:45 pm Whatever. If falcon is town we already lost mathematically so I'm just gonna have to vote falcon and accept the result. I think SD is more likely mafia but it is what it is

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
The exception to this is obviously if falcon comes back, but I don't think that is happening
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Shen, I need you to please be open minded tomorrow because if you just come in and immediately drop a vote on me you leave it open for Wilgy to hammer me and it will lose the game for us civs. Just don’t rush anything.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »