67%

Total votes: 9
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 221
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Gym Class Mafia D5

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm The fact two wolves haven’t just come in and hammered me yet, should tell you that either myself or Shen is wolf. I know it’s not me, so Shen has to be wolf here. I am VT.
I find this interesting since falcon was afk and wolf so this point might be void even though it almost has to be one of you 2 anyways FMPOV

I had seen Seanzie talk about how falcon was lurking though so it also could have been onto something
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:14 pmHe's dead jim
He's viewing the thread. I unvoted when I saw that just in case he was coming in to snipe

3/18
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Gym Class Mafia D6

Post by Cape90 »

Sleep is an option but it likely gets Wigly killed if he's real, however, it would confirm him
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:51 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:48 pm How does it not line up? You are looking final totals where Seanzie and Marmot both moved ther voted. I think Seanzie may have moved more than once after my vote even, though I’m not certain.
oh never mind then, yeah a few people kinda just shifted before the end. Not really sure why you made a big point about it though
So in a scenario where there are two wagons, tied. In hindsight you know one of the two was civ and the other was mafia. Someone comes in with two minutes to go before the poll closes and breaks the tie by placing a vote on the mafia member. What impression would you take of that person? I believe marmot was afraid it would make me look too town and that’s why he kept saying I created a tie that I am 98% certain I didn’t. There is a very small chance I’m mistaken, but I really don’t believe that because I remember scrolling down and realizing I tipped it for hk and being glad there was no tie. That’s why I posted in the thread “I created a tie?” Because I saw Marmot and Seanzie panicking and I didn’t understand why or what had happened. That’s why I made it a point, because Marmot kept hitting on it. I probably wouldn’t even have said anything if he hadn’t kept repeating that.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:09 am 1) sabi: "shending's opening rly towny/natural"
2) sabi: “shending is very stiff and safe as a wolf, which is unlike here *shows example*" "he's comfortable, showing progression"
3) sabi: "I don't generally believe in townslips but this seems like a townslip."
4) lastly she takes away all earlier positive thoughts from a single jokey response to a post from Wisdom that she didn't even agree with (that I still read as more of a joke than anything else).
Wow looking back on this this is the most blatantly confbias towny progression I have seen this game

But I guess it's too late for that read
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:57 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:42 pm The fact two wolves haven’t just come in and hammered me yet, should tell you that either myself or Shen is wolf. I know it’s not me, so Shen has to be wolf here. I am VT.
I find this interesting since falcon was afk and wolf so this point might be void even though it almost has to be one of you 2 anyways FMPOV

I had seen Seanzie talk about how falcon was lurking though so it also could have been onto something
He's viewing the thread. I unvoted when I saw that just in case he was coming in to snipe

3/18
I corrected myself a post or two later, then Shen pointed it out to me as well and I said I had already said that myself.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm I believe marmot was afraid it would make me look too town and that’s why he kept saying I created a tie that I am 98% certain I didn’t.
Oh I see

I was reading before that final vote trying to count and stuff

Marmot DID tried tying the other wagon, which in hindsight, looks like a HUGE red flag at the end of that day. Like Marmot literally announced he was tying there
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:04 pm

3/18
I corrected myself a post or two later, then Shen pointed it out to me as well and I said I had already said that myself.
your only responding to the first line though as I feel like I had brought up a valid point in the second thing anyways
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Gym Class Mafia D2

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:16 am
dyachei wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:09 am
Shending_Help wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:01 am Then i find it quite concerning you have wisdom as concerning tbh

They should be the most clear person in the game from interactions with Alison/HK almost never being w/w ontop of shooting Alison when there were a lot of shots that would've been more consensus at the time. And Wisdom's general tone/solving/WIM is also one of the highest in the game. But even ignoring that last point, I feel your focus this game has been kind of off

I also have troubles with your post yesterday basically saying "Both HK and Alison I wanna leave alive til later before i try reading them, since they get easier to read over time".
you don't think it's weird she's attributing shit to me that I've never said? Like I didnt even have a read on marmot and my read on alison was I do better reading her later

You can't understand why that's concerning fmpov?
I think it's concerning that your view doesn't give off a holistic feeling.

Like, if person A has done a ton of things that should make them very town, and then that person does something that I find rand wolf, maybe I would call it out and question it and try to figure out if I could've been wrong there. But I wouldn't straight up call that person concerning without having the earlier things in mind.

It's different if a person I'm null on would say something that's rand wolf, THEN I might call that person straight up concerning.

It's different in my mind to call a *thing* as off, and what you did, "wisdom is really conerning me". That implies that person is higher on your suspect list and you want others to put focus there.

Which leads me to believe you're not trying to find a towncore but just looking for things to push on (preferably breaking up the current consensus towncore if it's correct), which is how wolves like to do things
I kinda don't think this looks w/w to me with Shending and dyachei's convo over here.

Anyways, I will be back, wouldn't want to exhaust all my posts already
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:06 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:04 pm

3/18
your only responding to the first line though as I feel like I had brought up a valid point in the second thing anyways
I’m not sure I understand your point, but I wasn’t watching for Falcon to be lurking though I never noticed him in the thread honestly.

I’m going to do some work and just let you do your thing and take what you say as a whole instead.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:32 pm I'm a odd night jailer only.
oh so that wouldnt matter.

man

okay so I guess mafia tried killing me then. Time to solve

Who would kill me then? I am honestly thinking your claim is kinda real, also found you kinda towny yesterday and day before and also you were accurate on votes iirc, like you were on dyachei with me on sabi day
Not the first time I've claimed :shrug:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Shending_Help
The Mark
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Shending

Post by Shending_Help »

FYI, I just stayed up and played IRL mafia at my convention until now (5am). Now I'll collapse and do it all again tomorrow. It's always as funny that IRL mafia players react the exact same way Forum players react when I describe the opposite mafia format than what they're playing to them :
"but without X it can't be that fun"

No theyre both great!
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I don't have the brain cells to properly consider why the claim would be real or not, but first instinct is to just believe it and snap vote Daisy. Not gonna do thta tho. I'll try to find some time to catchup on this day (ingame) tomorrow (irl)
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I saw ur comment about me being V cuz I wouldn't target Cape, Wilgy. I don't think that's true. It would take a lot for me as a wolf to try to swap my world view into sussing Cape for not dying (which I would have to in order for it to be realistic). And I don't think Cape would just ignore why he's being kept alive.

There's many reasons I'm V here (the interactions with dya that Cape quoted is 1 of the solid ones) but I do think I'd have killed Cape here as a wolf
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

:bighug:
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:41 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:07 pm Wow ok.

I hope that's a doc saving someone else so we have 2 clears, and not just cape having a bulletproof vest or anything like that
something about this rubs me the wrong way if DrWigly's claim = true
If I'm a wolf knowing I'd have targeted Cape I would've had to have known how this post would look when I decided to post it, yes?

Also woo hurray for it being JK and not a vest
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Knowing I had*

English hard rn
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:23 pm :bighug:

I hope that's a doc saving someone else so we have 2 clears, and not just cape having a bulletproof vest or anything like that
If I'm a wolf knowing I'd have targeted Cape I would've had to have known how this post would look when I decided to post it, yes?

Rational part of my brain: "hey shending, your post looks like you're tmiing wilgys claim as real"
Impulsive tired part of my brain: "it is real tho"
Rpomb : "you haven't even truly read all posts"
Itpomb : "idc deal w/ it"
Rpomb : "at least let me tell them I disagreed with making that line"
Itpomb : "w/e you sissy"
Rpomb: "this sissy is not getting pushed for preventable reasons. Laugh at me all you want Itpomb! Hmph!"
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Good niiiight
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

The claim can both be true and me be VT. In which case we would be looking at either Shen or Cape, and I would expect Cape. Please guys, this is just crazy to me that I could literally place a vote on mafia Day 1 with two minutes left in the poll and the completely viable option of voting a civ who was the counter wagon and you are still snap deciding I’m the bad guy. Please enlighten me what I did that was so wolfy?

Meanwhile, Shen voted on counter wagons twice, and tried to get people off Marmot. How is it I am the one you all are talking about snap voting for here? It’s just insanity to me. And to whoever is the other remaining civs, I am VT and if you yeet me today the game is over and the wolves win. Our best move is to sleep today, don’t just say fuck it and kill me and lose the game.

Sleep allows us to see if Wilgy’s claim is true or bullshit, and see who might actually get killed. It gives us information and is 100% the right move today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I left a sentence unfinished, it should have said I expect Cape is Town.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

OMG, Wilgy! Happy birthday, sir!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:48 am OMG, Wilgy! Happy birthday, sir!
Ty Ty!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

SD is talking like Bussing 1 teammate early in a game with 6 maf is something completely unreasonable, and trying to push that vote cred to the #Max, which is how Bussing wolves tend to act after bussing.

I have varied reasons why I'm town, going from my own individual posting and WIM, to me yelling for an Alison shot that then happened, to cfding falcon d1 which crumbled sabi's wagon, to trying (and succeeding) to force a Dya yeet d3 when Sean vs Marmot was happening and Dunya was leaning towards Sean, to me having very clearing interactions with dya, to Marmot spewing me town, to a lot of the active townies that have flipped calling me a villager, to me being the first vote on falcon yesterday, to me being the first person to follow Sean on Marmot the day he died.

Going over and over "look at the votes on d1 guys. I would NEVER bus in a game with 6 wolves. PLEASE tell me why Im a wolf after a vote like that" falls a bit flat to me. I'm confident you guys will make the right decision
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Happy birthday!
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

With me having read the claim and setup for the claim, and considering the worlds where Wilgy is W, I don't believe he's a wolf. Especially with how Space is playing this rn. Feels like a classic case of the last wolf trying to use their earlier bus-vote (and remember, in mafia voting a teammate is very easy to do, especially with a 6 person wolfteam, while making believable interactions to go with it is much harder)

I haven't wolfed in a forum game (not counting Anni) for years, and rly doubt I'd be able to fool wisdom, Sean, Jack, Cape like I would've had to this game. Trust the dead villagers. Trust the spew. Trust the play. Trust your gut. Do NOT trust a single d1 vote that's being pushed over and over for Cred by the one who made it
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I'm rdy to vote.

You can still sleep if you want to (Wilgy/cape) but I'm not moving again, I'm confident this is the last wolf

[VOTE: SpaceDaisy] aubergine
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I'll be gone for the next like day as it's the last night of the convention and I have the tradition of staying up all night and then crashing on the bus home in the morning.

I might post something at the toilet of something, but pls do not believe I'm a ghosting wolf just because I'll be gone a lot today.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Unbelievable. You are absolutely bad here Shen. Sleeping is the right option for a civ.

I don’t think bussing is unheard of. But I am saying, literally the one thing I’ve done was a pretty towny move, and most of the rest of my stuff was just absence. You have not had plenty of townie things that out weigh the clearly bad stuff. And now you’re voting me instead of sleep? I don’t buy it. You are absolutely the last wolf here. The funny thing is you almost had me convinced of Wilgy being bad until this claim and now your vote.

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I went ahead and voted sleep because I feel like I’ve seen enough at this point. You all feel free to take your time. I’d rather you be sure and ask me all the questions you’ve got or want and I will answer because if you just drop votes on me, you lose yourself the game. I am the easiest target here because I’ve been absent. Do not take the bait, please. I really, really don’t want to be the reason we lose this game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 pm Unbelievable. You are absolutely bad here Shen. Sleeping is the right option for a civ.

I don’t think bussing is unheard of. But I am saying, literally the one thing I’ve done was a pretty towny move, and most of the rest of my stuff was just absence. You have not had plenty of townie things that out weigh the clearly bad stuff. And now you’re voting me instead of sleep? I don’t buy it. You are absolutely the last wolf here. The funny thing is you almost had me convinced of Wilgy being bad until this claim and now your vote.

You're just choosing to ignore all the reasons because its your wincon to do so. That doesn't mean they don't exist. I do respect the effort though.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

I've listed all the reasons I'm town multiple times. Instead of meeting them head on you keep harping on your own d1 vote and abscense being townindicative, and ignore all the things that make me being town pretty obvious.
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 pm Unbelievable. You are absolutely bad here Shen. Sleeping is the right option for a civ.

I also can't avoid reading the bolded here as very fake tonally.

Sorry if you're town here but i rly don't think so
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Look, I am VT. And it’s most likely in your win con to read my tone plays bad if I am right about you. And even if I’m wrong about you, which I don’t think I am but I want to see what we can learn from another kill, how you interpret my tone is out of my control. It does not determine if I am sincere or not. I am very sincere here. The reason I came back and have been playing hard is because wi don’t want to be the fucking reason the civs lose after having barely been here for most of the game. So I am going to give it my all because if the civs mist wet me, it won’t be because I wasn’t trying everything I could to avert that disaster.

I can’t see any way that a civ would think the best option is to yeet someone in this situation. I haven’t ignored your town shut, do you think wolves don’t ever say towny things? Do you think they don’t ever do towny things? You yourself just pointed out bussing. But I think your shady stuff is really shady. There are two options if it’s not you, either Cape is bad and Wilgy nailed them. Or Wilgy is lying and holstered his kill. This is why we absolutely need the last night of information to be sure we don’t throw this game away.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:35 pm Look, I am VT. And it’s most likely in your win con to read my tone as bad if I am right about you. And even if I’m wrong about you, which I don’t think I am but I want to see what we can learn from another kill, how you interpret my tone is out of my control. It does not determine if I am sincere or not. I am very sincere here. The reason I came back and have been playing hard is because I don’t want to be the fucking reason the civs lose after having barely been here for most of the game. So I am going to give it my all because if the civs misyeet me, it won’t be because I wasn’t trying everything I could to avert that disaster.

I can’t see any way that a civ would think the best option is to yeet someone in this situation. I haven’t ignored your town shit, do you think wolves don’t ever say towny things? Do you think they don’t ever do towny things? You yourself just pointed out bussing. But I think your shady stuff is really shady. There are two options if it’s not you, either Cape is bad and Wilgy jailed them. Or Wilgy is lying and holstered his kill. This is why we absolutely need the last night of information to be sure we don’t throw this game away.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

There were a lot of typos in that, I’m playing by mobile, corrected them in that quote
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

When, if I am wrong about you and you are civ I need you to consider the possibility I am civ and think about the repurchase ona here. If I am civ and you are civ, and you both me and I vote sleep, all the remaining mafia member has to do is vote with you and even if the other civ votes sleep with me, we lose because of the whole tie situation. Please consider voting to sleep. In all likelihood I’ll still be here tomorrow if you are civ and still want to vote me because I’m clearly going to be the easiest misyeet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

That was to Shen, freaking mobile typos
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shending_Help
The Mark

Post by Shending_Help »

You just bunch all my arguments together to "don't you think wolves do towny stuff?"

I mean... They can?

But figuring how likely a person is to be town based on different things is how i think one plays this game. If we're gonna lump up all my arguments to "towny stuff" and say that wolves do that too, then why even play the game?

If you're genuine and town, then adress the specific points and argue why it would make sense of I'm a wolf to. If you seem genuine about it then I will stop and think through if you could be town here DESPITE my thoughts on Cape/Wilgy saying otherwise

But youre just guilt tripping me by saying I'm playing poorly and lumping up all my arguments to "wolves do towny stuff lol"

I think you're a wolf
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I’m not guilt tripping you, I’m telling you literally that if you are town then you have to acknowledge you don’t know 100#•% I’m wolf and if there is any chance you are wrong, by voting me now you are essentially giving the game to the mafia. This is not guilt trip it’s logic, dude. It’s math, pure and simple.

I’m telling you that you ARE wrong. If you are civ you need to vote sleep or you’re throwing this away for no good reason.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Was busy, then overslept, now here
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:25 am and I'll reveal odd night jailer (action 1 was on Marmot, action n3 was on Shending) were up for grabs.
Wigly, I will be honest I missed and or forgot about this entirely and judging by how Shending reacted, he forgot too so to us it's basically your first time. But I guess it isn't.
Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:13 pm I don't have the brain cells to properly consider why the claim would be real or not, but first instinct is to just believe it and snap vote Daisy. Not gonna do thta tho. I'll try to find some time to catchup on this day (ingame) tomorrow (irl)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:44 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:48 am OMG, Wilgy! Happy birthday, sir!
Ty Ty!
happy birthday btw, it was a day early for me when space said it :D
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:23 pm :bighug:

Yes I know wolves who do this, don't act like you don't
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:26 am
Sleep allows us to see if Wilgy’s claim is true or bullshit, and see who might actually get killed. It gives us information and is 100% the right move today.
Cool, so you are repeating what I have been saying.

I am ready to sleep I suppose unless Wigly has objections [VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:42 am I'm rdy to vote.

You can still sleep if you want to (Wilgy/cape) but I'm not moving again, I'm confident this is the last wolf

[VOTE: SpaceDaisy] aubergine
Shen, if you are town, I need you to understand this is mechanically the wrong move, like we really should sleep here and go into final 3. Like we really can't rule Wigly out just like that
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:34 am SD is talking like Bussing 1 teammate early in a game with 6 maf is something completely unreasonable, and trying to push that vote cred to the #Max, which is how Bussing wolves tend to act after bussing.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 pm You have not had plenty of townie things that out weigh the clearly bad stuff. And now you’re voting me instead of sleep? I don’t buy it. You are absolutely the last wolf here. The funny thing is you almost had me convinced of Wilgy being bad until this claim and now your vote.
If I had to choose a wolf here just based off these 2 messages in isolation, it would be Spacedaisy based on what they said in the bolded
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:52 pm
Shending_Help wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:34 am SD is talking like Bussing 1 teammate early in a game with 6 maf is something completely unreasonable, and trying to push that vote cred to the #Max, which is how Bussing wolves tend to act after bussing.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 pm You have not had plenty of townie things that out weigh the clearly bad stuff. And now you’re voting me instead of sleep? I don’t buy it. You are absolutely the last wolf here. The funny thing is you almost had me convinced of Wilgy being bad until this claim and now your vote.
If I had to choose a wolf here just based off these 2 messages in isolation, it would be Spacedaisy based on what they said in the bolded
To me the bolded kinda reeks of this wolfy looking opportunism
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I just realized civ = VT
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:53 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:52 pm
To me the bolded kinda reeks of this wolfy looking opportunism
Or what you are seeing there is sincere frustration and knee jerk reaction to a vote that looks extremely bad to this townie. And the fact that the numbers and possible scenario has been laid out and Shen didn’t change their vote to sleep looks just as bad to me. But if you read on, you can clearly see that even though this vote looks like a very anti-town move, I am still looking for info and want to be open to being wrong here. But if I’m frank, Shen has made me really feel like they are wolf.

I think we should see what Wilgy does here and judge from there, because that should tell us something as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

The problem here is that you can use things like tone for bus confirmation. You already think someone is wolf, so everything they say you read in a certain tone that isn’t there.

Look at what I’m saying and doing here (take away you interpretation of “tone”) and look at what Shen is saying and doing. Which of us is acting like a civ in a F4 situation?

Actually, I said that about Wilgy because that’s my own bias now that I think of it. I really think the last wolf here is Shen. Me saying that was because I believe he will vote sleep and it will be confirmed either me or Shen is wolf going into F3. That will help me because I will know then that Shen is wolf. But if Wilgy votes me, we’re fucked. That tie will yeet me if it stands at EOD it’s game over.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »