Total votes: 10
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 8]

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:47 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:01 am Dizzy, are you going to be sad if I vote you here?
Yeah, a little bit, but it's not in my hands
This is bad. I almost snap voted you for this.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:17 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:01 am Dizzy, are you going to be sad if I vote you here?
Sean. Why?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:24 am
Sean. Why?
It is in your hands. Just because the decision ultimately rests with me, suggesting that what you do doesn't matter is a form of AtE, which can be used to manipulate me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:40 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:24 am
Sean. Why?
It is in your hands. Just because the decision ultimately rests with me, suggesting that what you do doesn't matter is a form of AtE, which can be used to manipulate me.
Yeah, I'm not closing off, that's not what I mean. But the vote is in your hands. I've shown you a couple of posts that I think is outing for Nook
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 6]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Here
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:44 pm Assuming Nook as mafia, this is all I'll say
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:55 pm Just in case
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:02 pm Can we kill vulgard now or
No, sleep.
Tomorrow is the sleep day
Read this

And the fact that a w!Dizzy does not take Sean to a F3

In any case, gg and see you tomorrow
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:25 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:39 pm Yeah f4 where everyone says their intended vote target is kinda pointless

I did it first so its not my fault, when everyone does it it just removes the weight of the nk a good bit. Particularly when 3 say they want to vote one lol

Anyways thats a discussion for post, hope you're mafia, either way gg
I didn't say anything F4 and still think we shoulda slept when we had 6.
And yet it was clear anyways where you'd end lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:46 pm Its wifomy obviously but even this f3, like...does scumNanook really think getting sean to vote dizzy is his wincon? If im mafia all my kills and most of my thread moves have been strictly anti-wincon
Nook
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:32 pm I mean if you're mafia its probably a free W so that's cool

If im wrong and you're town yeah it kinda sucks but 🤷‍♀️
He says it was clear you you'd end up voting and that he wouldn't think you voting me would be his wincon, but the first post today shows that he did think you would vote me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:47 am Here
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:44 pm Assuming Nook as mafia, this is all I'll say
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:02 pm Can we kill vulgard now or
No, sleep.
Read this

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:39 pm Yeah f4 where everyone says their intended vote target is kinda pointless

I did it first so its not my fault, when everyone does it it just removes the weight of the nk a good bit. Particularly when 3 say they want to vote one lol

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:46 pm Its wifomy obviously but even this f3, like...does scumNanook really think getting sean to vote dizzy is his wincon? If im mafia all my kills and most of my thread moves have been strictly anti-wincon
Nook
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:32 pm I mean if you're mafia its probably a free W so that's cool

He says it was clear you you'd end up voting and that he wouldn't think you voting me would be his wincon, but the first post today shows that he did think you would vote me
I think nook was saying that if you're mafia, it's a free W for you here.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways I am lightly leaning towards Nanook right now. I will wait to see if they show up though. If they don't, I will almost assuredly go Nook.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:54 amI think nook was saying that if you're mafia, it's a free W for you here.
I don't think so, especially when you add the second line of that post.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:55 am Anyways I am lightly leaning towards Nanook right now. I will wait to see if they show up though. If they don't, I will almost assuredly go Nook.
Well, I hope you do

Nook the crook!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:54 amI think nook was saying that if you're mafia, it's a free W for you here.
I don't think so, especially when you add the second line of that post.
It's "I'm voting you cause it's probably win if you're mafia, but it will suck if you're town"

You voting me would be more likely than me voting you, from Nook's perspective. So when he turns around on this later saying that it was clear where you would vote, it's pretty outing
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:01 am Can you each go through your progression on each other? Like how did you read the other through the game?
Id probably have to reread my iso to give you an accurate answer tbh, but as I recall I thought they were OKish but kinda weird how quickly they got to a TR on me without our normal interactions that get him to TRing me (should have gone with this lol), then poe after Tommie and porscha died, then I kinda believed his nanook doctor read stuff, then I thought about the three of you last night and really didn't like his sort of progression through the game and how his reads have progressed, his handling of myself in particular, and I think he showed some tmi on lucy d6 with the "youre honest" thing, maybe tmi isn't the right word, but it was a really weird perspective for town to have there i think. Anyways, then wilgy was nked and I thought that was the most advantageous NK for dizzy to make, so I snapped him.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:54 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:47 am Here
No, sleep.
Read this

Nook

I think nook was saying that if you're mafia, it's a free W for you here.
That is both the correct and obvious interpretation lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm fairly busy today but ill be around on and off and should be able to carve out a couple chunks before eod if you have more questions
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh... probably should just let it rand.

I got the solve so i am content with a coin flip deciding
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:41 pm Eh... probably should just let it rand.
Are you this unsure?

Can you tell me what's going on and anything I can do to help?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:51 pm
Are you this unsure?

I'm not actually going to let it rand.

I knew yesterday I'd be in this spot, and I've suspected both of you most of the game.

Dizzy DID feel give me bad vibes out of the gate, and Lucy and Mac kind of seemed to create a mindmeld around scum!Dizzy, and I feel like they weren't completely off based.

Nook on the other hand is playing pretty much exactly like how I would expect scum!Nook to play. In particular, the Wilgy shield is definitely a scum!Nook move, and just some of his movements have felt like scum (I remember on D2 he was voting me because I had been afk for a while, and I showed up and didn't say anything townie, but he just immediately unvoted me and moved to Porscha and it felt so damn wolfy, and even worse now that Porscha has flipped wolf. The only big thing that doesn't support scum!Nook is the NaA kill, but idk... NaA pretty much plastered Tommy and Porscha, so I don't think it is that unusual of a kill, even if Nook often tries to pocket NaA. Since NaA hadn't stated a townread on Nook, it really doesn't seem that unusual, only a little unusual of a kill for Nook.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:47 pm I got the solve so i am content with a coin flip deciding
This is either bad or I am confbiasing.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

maybe both.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:04 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:51 pm
Are you this unsure?

I'm not actually going to let it rand.

I knew yesterday I'd be in this spot, and I've suspected both of you most of the game.

Dizzy DID feel give me bad vibes out of the gate, and Lucy and Mac kind of seemed to create a mindmeld around scum!Dizzy, and I feel like they weren't completely off based.

Nook on the other hand is playing pretty much exactly like how I would expect scum!Nook to play. In particular, the Wilgy shield is definitely a scum!Nook move, and just some of his movements have felt like scum (I remember on D2 he was voting me because I had been afk for a while, and I showed up and didn't say anything townie, but he just immediately unvoted me and moved to Porscha and it felt so damn wolfy, and even worse now that Porscha has flipped wolf. The only big thing that doesn't support scum!Nook is the NaA kill, but idk... NaA pretty much plastered Tommy and Porscha, so I don't think it is that unusual of a kill, even if Nook often tries to pocket NaA. Since NaA hadn't stated a townread on Nook, it really doesn't seem that unusual, only a little unusual of a kill for Nook.
I can't really speak to the bad vibes on me from you, nor Lucy. I don't think Mac thought me as mafia tbh, but I think he was afraid that I might be at some points.

I don't know the rationale behind the NAA kill, but wouldn't be surprised if trying to point away from Nook was one reason, especially since he's used it so much in his defence. Or it could just be preventative. It makes much more sense now that I know that it's him, cause who else would kill NAA. You still have to get to a point where you think I make that kill and I'm pretty sure I don't from my experience with NAA

Other people used it to townread me before I ever mentioned it lol

Also, like, sean...you're scumreading me for moving off you to porscha...you're basically just saying I'm not allowed to be correct lol. Like. If you don't think you said anything townie, WHY would scumNanook move, since he apparently doesn't have to, particularly to a partner? What you're saying only makes sense if you don't believe i can read you specifically or have good reads in general, and I know you've seen me be able to do both of those things and be town, so.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:14 pm Other people used it to townread me before I ever mentioned it lol

Also, like, sean...you're scumreading me for moving off you to porscha...you're basically just saying I'm not allowed to be correct lol. Like. If you don't think you said anything townie, WHY would scumNanook move, since he apparently doesn't have to, particularly to a partner? What you're saying only makes sense if you don't believe i can read you specifically or have good reads in general, and I know you've seen me be able to do both of those things and be town, so.
I'm not saying that you can't be correct, it was the way you did it.

Lazy scum!Nanook will gladly push afk town!Seanzie. When town!Seanzie returned, town!Nanook would have been uncertain about town!Seanzie, where as lazy scum!Nanook would just have said "well, he's back, that's not a fight I want to fight, so let me move" without actually thinking critically about what I was saying or if it looked townie.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ok Sean, I'll break down what I think are the most objective things to latch onto in this game. So you can see if you agree or not

- Nook is known to be a busser because it often works according to him. He ended up voting both Tommy and Porscha, but did not put attention onto them.
- I'm not a busser. I'm not above it, but I don't think it's generally a good strategy and I only do it circumstantially. I know you critiqued me for not pushing enough on Porscha, but I did push and put attention on exactly Tommy and Porscha on D1. I didn't vote Porscha on D2, but I did think she was likely to go over. So if I wanted to bus from D1, it doesn't make sense for me as mafia to not follow up. I did vote her briefly, but then changed back to Achro because Ender wasn't self pressing either, plus I didn't want the Dizzy/Ender narrative to continue (both Achro and Rondo was on this idea).
- In hindsight, I think the NAA kill would probably only be made by Nook here. Others bringing the kill up to clear him for it before him is only proof of that.
- Nook saying that Wilgy dying made him snap vote me is very Press X to doubt. Wilgy was voting Nook the previous day, not me. If there's anyone I would want to kill before a F3, it's probably you. You know that I have made it a priority to kill you in I think every game I've been mafia against you.

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:14 pm Other people used it to townread me before I ever mentioned it lol

Lazy scum!Nanook will gladly push afk town!Seanzie. When town!Seanzie returned, town!Nanook would have been uncertain about town!Seanzie, where as lazy scum!Nanook would just have said "well, he's back, that's not a fight I want to fight, so let me move" without actually thinking critically about what I was saying or if it looked townie.
Counterpoint: im significantly better at reading you than you are at reading me.

Its specifically my wincon to keep axe alive and pocketed forever lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:23 pm Its specifically my wincon to keep axe alive and pocketed forever lol
And probably you should have lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:16 pm

Counterpoint: im significantly better at reading you than you are at reading me.
Countercounterpoint: I have the undeserved cockiness of a cishet white male born into a privileged middleclass family who hasn't had to work that hard for the success I've gotten, so I feel I'm pretty good at reading you.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:23 pm Its specifically my wincon to keep axe alive and pocketed forever lol
Show me evidence you had Axe pocketed.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Show me evidence you had Axe pocketed.
Like this defense is predicated on the idea that Scum!Nanook wouldn't kill povketed town!Axe. Is there evidence of Axe reading you favorably?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I'mma just give up. Let me know when you two reach a consensus on who I should vote, and I'll vote there.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:32 pm Okay, I'mma just give up. Let me know when you two reach a consensus on who I should vote, and I'll vote there.
Nook the crook!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine

Sorry Lucy if this is wrong...

@JaggedJimmyJay

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thank you Sean, it's not gj!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

You have to vote in poll too though if you're not trying to reaction vote or whatever

Mafc players never vote dizzy lol

Gg diz, you did exactly what you had to
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:37 pm Mafc players never vote dizzy lol
Sean votes me when I'm mafia actually

But you should have killed me instead of Axe, would have saved me days

Sean you remain awful at reading me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm Gg diz, you did exactly what you had to
Very cool
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:36 pm [VOTE: Nook] aubergine

Sorry Lucy if this is wrong...

@JaggedJimmyJay
Please click poll. I just reopened it, because sometimes the lock is goofy.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:37 pm Mafc players never vote dizzy lol

The game is over diz you can stop lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am trying to vote in the poll, but it isn't working?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I finally got it to work. I was ysing both my phone and computer and neither of them were working

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm

The game is over diz you can stop lol
Oh ok

GG, Nook

You don't have to keep wolfing he already gave you the win lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thread is locked.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ugh

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME has been eliminated. He was:

Vanilla town

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME was Scottish Murmurs, another fantastic talent of Great Britain who has kind of followed the same path as Creative Calm. They're both so great, and they collaborate all the time (including on a non-ASMR podcast). I liked them more a couple years ago when they weren't inundated with thirsty men, but they do what they do and make mad bank. Props.

The mafia team has won the game. Congratulations to Dyslexicon and Porscha!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: ASMRfia [END]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Achromatic
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@EnderWiggin
@lucy
@MacDougall
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@NotAnAxehole
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@sabiplz
@Seanzie
@Stupid Sexy Flanders
@Vulgard
@Vivax

Thanks for playing everyone. Be kind to each other in the post-game chat.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Re: ASMRfia [END]

Gj diz

Return to “Previous Heists”