58%

Total votes: 12
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm I doubt a stronger presence from me would have done us any difference.

But hey, glad I was at least right about DDL in the end... Ever the smallest consolation.

Great job mafia. This just might go down as baddie performance of the year. :beer:
I dunno bout that man. You were easy for us to push as a bad guy and it is very necessary for bad guys to have civs like that to point at that look more bad than you do.

Civs just gotta be more civ tbh.

So my intention was to win this game with both Epignosis and Jay at the end game just to see if we could. Sadly Epignosis was killed by a civ vig. The methodology I personally used this game was relatively simple. I just buddied Jay and pointed out all the bad civ play that I could and dismissed bad civ case making (even when the bad civ case making was accurate, like when I defended Wolbre). DDL and I did some very soft distancing. The main reason the civs lost this game is because:

1. Failure to lynch one of us quick enough to utilise a scum flip for clues (though it's arguable it would have helped as we didn't look very team compatible anyway).
2. Epignosis and Jay were too preoccupied in the early game with their endless dick swinging match to actually use their skills to find actual bad guys. Even my presence wasn't enough to get them to turn their eye at me instead of each other.
3. You didn't policy lynch me or vig me. Which if I was not me, I would have done on the day that Dom got lynched. I really shouldn't be left around until end game. There are certain players that should be dealt with as though they are too dangerous as scum to leave alone even if they look civ and the meta here doesn't deal with us ruthlessly enough. I am not suggesting day 1 policy lynch but if the decision is between taking a wild stab in the dark that a complete lurker like Dom or Pennywise is bad or taking a shot at Jay or myself, we are the better lynch every time. Civs have and will continue to win many games when us forceful types are removed in the early game, but if you leave us alive until the late game and we are Mafia it's foolishness.
4. Nobody ever really tried to read DDL until it was too late and when they did (Nova), we just silenced him on the critical day.
5. Too many civs disappeared entirely. Jay was right that the game was over days ago.

Every silence was actually thought through and made sense in the context of the day. Believing it to be the results of a random firing helped us immensely. I would not use that game mechanic in the future because it's really quite a nice way for scum to wifom the fuck out of useless night actions.

As for the sig kill. I chose to kill sig because I think he is a good player. He reads the game with his instinct rather than cold calculations and I cannot account for that. I would choose to go up against Jay over sig every time. Sig is a dangerous vig and he tinfoils at the drop of a hat. He makes unpredictable reads that are very often accurate. He gets mislynched so often because he plays the civ game with a reckless abandon that I think makes him a great civ. He was the most likely player in this game to remove me personally from it so he died.
Lol I'm such an asshole.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm I doubt a stronger presence from me would have done us any difference.

But hey, glad I was at least right about DDL in the end... Ever the smallest consolation.

Great job mafia. This just might go down as baddie performance of the year. :beer:
I dunno bout that man. You were easy for us to push as a bad guy and it is very necessary for bad guys to have civs like that to point at that look more bad than you do.

Civs just gotta be more civ tbh.

So my intention was to win this game with both Epignosis and Jay at the end game just to see if we could. Sadly Epignosis was killed by a civ vig. The methodology I personally used this game was relatively simple. I just buddied Jay and pointed out all the bad civ play that I could and dismissed bad civ case making (even when the bad civ case making was accurate, like when I defended Wolbre). DDL and I did some very soft distancing. The main reason the civs lost this game is because:

1. Failure to lynch one of us quick enough to utilise a scum flip for clues (though it's arguable it would have helped as we didn't look very team compatible anyway).
2. Epignosis and Jay were too preoccupied in the early game with their endless dick swinging match to actually use their skills to find actual bad guys. Even my presence wasn't enough to get them to turn their eye at me instead of each other.
3. You didn't policy lynch me or vig me. Which if I was not me, I would have done on the day that Dom got lynched. I really shouldn't be left around until end game. There are certain players that should be dealt with as though they are too dangerous as scum to leave alone even if they look civ and the meta here doesn't deal with us ruthlessly enough. I am not suggesting day 1 policy lynch but if the decision is between taking a wild stab in the dark that a complete lurker like Dom or Pennywise is bad or taking a shot at Jay or myself, we are the better lynch every time. Civs have and will continue to win many games when us forceful types are removed in the early game, but if you leave us alive until the late game and we are Mafia it's foolishness.
4. Nobody ever really tried to read DDL until it was too late and when they did (Nova), we just silenced him on the critical day.
5. Too many civs disappeared entirely. Jay was right that the game was over days ago.

Every silence was actually thought through and made sense in the context of the day. Believing it to be the results of a random firing helped us immensely. I would not use that game mechanic in the future because it's really quite a nice way for scum to wifom the fuck out of useless night actions.

As for the sig kill. I chose to kill sig because I think he is a good player. He reads the game with his instinct rather than cold calculations and I cannot account for that. I would choose to go up against Jay over sig every time. Sig is a dangerous vig and he tinfoils at the drop of a hat. He makes unpredictable reads that are very often accurate. He gets mislynched so often because he plays the civ game with a reckless abandon that I think makes him a great civ. He was the most likely player in this game to remove me personally from it so he died.
Lol I'm such an asshole.
"Kill me before LYLO I am too dangerous"

Yet, does not roll over instantly here.

CURIOUS.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol it's not the same cuz it's day 3 in a tiny mountainous game. Lylo was day 6 there.

Also I was just basking in my own glory like a douchebag.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:09 am Lol it's not the same cuz it's day 3 in a tiny mountainous game. Lylo was day 6 there.

Also I was just basking in my own glory like a douchebag.
Yes, obviously.

To both sentences.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:24 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 am @falcon45ca why am in your POE exactly?
You're typically much better at reading me, the NKs make sense from you, and pushing my lynch for a hammer this RD? I'm an easy mislynch, as you know
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:38 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 am @falcon45ca why am in your POE exactly?
You're typically much better at reading me, the NKs make sense from you, and pushing my lynch for a hammer this RD? I'm an easy mislynch, as you know
How do the NKs make sense from me? Both of them were townreading me. NAA specifically said he was gonna take me to f3. I was Alison's top town.

Also no I haven't, I've been blocking the hammer.
I think I recall a post of yours earlier about just yeeting me this RD and getting it over with, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Maf kill town who TR them all the time, and Alison given enough time certainly is a threat to Maf Mac.

Why is my sus of your slot so implausible?

Hi @falcon45ca so in your suspicion of Mac you said the NKs make sense for him. But under the clever solving technique of "sometimes wolves kill people who TR them" then don't all kills fit Mac? So any kill, using your logic, would fit Mac. Or Me. Or... you. Correct? If they suspect Mac, it fits. But also if they don't suspect Mac, it equally Fits.

Please walk me through how you expect to find wolves with this solving process, thank you.
I think you're right, I've never solved any Maf before.

If Town wins this game, it'll be my first
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:57 am I've played many games with Falcon. I am generally a good reader of Falcon as per his comment that you quoted.

He didn't contribute much at all. He is capable of some good shit but very rarely does much as either alignment these days. He usually just can be read by whether he's making shit up or actually believes what he's saying lol.
Facts
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:38 pm Your day 1 talks about Sabi are pretty sus, and atp I have various degrees of reasons to like everyone else.

I think team of sabi/falcon day 1 let's me die
Porscha is coming off completely different from their last scum game
Wilgy felt super genuine reacting to the quickness of the hammer
Interesting. Wilgy & I went from TR's to your only SRs. Rather quickly
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:37 pm [VOTE: Achro] aubergine
Oh look, I vote for Achro, and they change their read on my slot
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I thought Mac was sus and then Mac went and showed me more unaligned posts with sabi than you have posts total this game with solving of any form.

Sorry not sorry for re evaluating.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:28 am @Porscha

Can you go through your ISO and pick out some interactions you personally feel town clear you?

@DrWilgy

Same thing for you please. What are the moments of this game that go 'Yeah, if people lynch me after seeing THIS they are out of their minds."
Now why would you ask me to do unnecessary work when I always just so sleepy
I'm not gonna look right now tbh even tho it's a good exercise for me but I'm laying in bed soooo idk just think back on how I was accidentally so townie Lucy's scumdar gave me the middle finger
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:01 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:38 pm Your day 1 talks about Sabi are pretty sus, and atp I have various degrees of reasons to like everyone else.

Falcon there are 5 people and like at any given moment at least 2 people, if not 3, are not in a players POE. Like in what universe does achro tinfoil me and mac over you and wilgy rn
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Falcon there are 5 people and like at any given moment at least 2 people, if not 3, are not in a players POE. Like in what universe does achro tinfoil me and mac over you and wilgy rn
Well, he had Wilgy and I as TR earlier, and there's only 5 players, which means necessarily you and Mac were his tinfoil yesterday. I guess in this universe. The very one we live in right now.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Well, he had Wilgy and I as TR earlier, and there's only 5 players, which means necessarily Mac was his tinfoil yesterday. I guess in this universe. The very one we live in right now.
Fixed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Well, he had Wilgy and I as TR earlier, and there's only 5 players, which means necessarily Mac was his tinfoil yesterday. I guess in this universe. The very one we live in right now.
Fixed
what's your solve right now
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Can you go through your ISO and pick out some interactions you personally feel town clear you?

@DrWilgy

Same thing for you please. What are the moments of this game that go 'Yeah, if people lynch me after seeing THIS they are out of their minds."
Now why would you ask me to do unnecessary work when I always just so sleepy
I'm not gonna look right now tbh even tho it's a good exercise for me but I'm laying in bed soooo idk just think back on how I was accidentally so townie Lucy's scumdar gave me the middle finger

Because while I dont think it is you it is healthy for just in case reasons that everyone alive now be here to judge your efforts in case my solve is wrong in falcon or you guys lynch me.

Also while I appreciate a good 'I don't wanna nyah' if we lose this game because of it you arw going to feel bad.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I will not feel bad for not going back and pointing how i'm obvious towning so let me stop you there mr. ate
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:52 pm

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

I am having trouble seeing you as Maf here, and Mac has done some towny stuff as of late IMO
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

maybe wilgly sad about hammers cuz sabi is wolf partner
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:03 pm I will not feel bad for not going back and pointing how i'm obvious towning so let me stop you there mr. ate
Appeal to Emotion is is a fallacy employed in a logical argument. If you are going to use the term try to have the dignity to use it correctly and maybe be a bit less pompous and grating ms above it all.

But alright.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Appeal to Emotion there would be 'you will be sorry you lynched me!' As an example.

Mac didn't think he was above showing how obv town he was but I guess expecting you to find some post is beyond you. Lol. Speaks more about you than me as a player but pop off.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

I am having trouble seeing you as Maf here, and Mac has done some towny stuff as of late IMO
So your perspective on me is that prior to today I was in fact not townie?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

What about porscha specifically is making her town to you?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:00 pm Appeal to Emotion there would be 'you will be sorry you lynched me!' As an example.

Mac didn't think he was above showing how obv town he was but I guess expecting you to find some post is beyond you. Lol. Speaks more about you than me as a player but pop off.
"you'll feel bad for not doing what I asked you to if we lose" is an appeal to emotion imo and while I don't really care that you used it, I do pretty much believe you're better off using your solving somewhere else unless there is something you saw that really makes you second guess my alignment. in which case please let me know. but up until now you have not called me anything other than town
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:01 pm

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

So your perspective on me is that prior to today I was in fact not townie?
I'd put you at 55% scum until today, yessum
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:01 pm

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

Porscha's solve energy, and the direct contrast to her scum game I just played with her
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:24 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:00 pm Appeal to Emotion there would be 'you will be sorry you lynched me!' As an example.

"you'll feel bad for not doing what I asked you to if we lose" is an appeal to emotion imo and while I don't really care that you used it, I do pretty much believe you're better off using your solving somewhere else unless there is something you saw that really makes you second guess my alignment. in which case please let me know. but up until now you have not called me anything other than town
Real talk I was going to use your contributions to ask wilgy and falcon questions about you to check their perspective because I am not at my computer rest of day and it is hard to iso. It wasn't really about you x(

I didn't want to give that away as falcon and wilgy content is at a premium lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:30 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:01 pm

Fixed
Archo, Wilgy

Porscha's solve energy, and the direct contrast to her scum game I just played with her
Point out a few posts that has uncharacteristic solve energy for her?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

(I would have preferred to have posts handy to ask both wilgy and falcon these questions you see)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:51 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm I think maybe Porscha is town for the same reason Falcon is town. Seem more active compared to past games but unlike Falcon Porscha is solving. I'm more confident that Porscha might be town more than Falcon.

Achro seems off tho.
honestly I just have some free time (while also sober. rare treat) and if you're lucky falcon will attempt to solve day 2. extra special treat

why achro off besides volume tell?
Just off because like he's sheeping Mac and not leading. Achro in the several games I have played doesn't seem like the player that would sit back like this on D1. Where's the ego and flare? I dunno how much of it is due to his real life situation so I will see if it changes
Further on it not being Achro
Sabi hedges on Achro too much there to clear him for it.
What exactly is too hedgey here? What is hedging? Is it an innuendo?
their last sentence is offering an out on the read
Hmm.. I see. Alright a valid disputal.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:19 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:47 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:40 pm We all agree this contains mafia right?

Voters: Alison, Achromatic, MacDougall, lucy, Porscha
Actually this is almost certainly true. If Wilgy is town then mafia are just parking on him for a free kill. If Wilgy is mafia he is very likely being bussed.
not my boy wilgy

I just wish he had like a single post relating to the game so I could TR them

cuz the first time I ever played with them I caught them wolfing in a mountainous by avoiding game discussion. sadge
Yuck
Here be weird shit...
Define weird?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:27 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:22 pm I've read the people voting me with a ctl F on my name.

The only one that feels like they may be picking the low hanging fruit is Porscha.

NAA/Sabi don't follow a pattern similar.
Here's Wilgy sussing Porscha for voting him while defending Sabi for same.
Porscha was different in feel as opposed to Sabi and NAA when approaching me. Porscha was more, hands on? Than I would have thonk a town to be when I was just afk. Not sure how to describe it beyond that.

The read is mostly irrelevant to my current thoughts as I don't see how it's Porscha currently.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:23 am @DrWilgy can you plz catch up.
Maybe? Unknown if I will tonight. Had a brutal migraine all day.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:29 am Wilgy better not flake this day i swear to god lol.
I am a slanky God. Fear me and weep.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:46 pm I have read the reasons as to why the Achro voters are voting Achro.

I vibes with Falcon the most.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:22 am Acrho is giving me vibes, and they ain't towny kind

[VOTE: Acrho] aubergine
Talk to me about this? Why these quotes?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@DrWilgy

Answering this is just WIFOM absurdity, not really sure how it advances the gamestate.

Idk, I'm pretty yeetable but that's a perpetual truth. I feel that Sabi wanted me dead at one point, not sure if that was a spew or not because I haven't legitimized that feeling or anything by re reading, just had that feel at some point.

Also that feeling could be a misunderstanding as I type this. Heads really foggy rn.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just flipped through the townies that were shot.

Don't think Falcon makes either of those kills.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, Yeah Seanzie could've been a Sabi shot, but I don't feel it.

I'd think Falcon to hit a win condition wouldn't have been inclined to hit NAA though.

Achro/Mac would have shot there, I think.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And Sean was pretty set on it being Mac. Maybe I trust the legacy? I at least need to verify that I was correct in removing Mac from PoE or not.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Here's what gives me hold.

I agreed with Falcon D1 that Achro was a hit. Never got around to changing my vote but would've. Those thoughts linger, and I do agree that the post I quoted earlier was decently hedgehoggin more than clearing.

I didn't have a hard scum read on Mac, but reading Sean's ISO gives me pause. Also I do have an inclination to think that T Mac is more form towards me, slank or not, and I'm not feeling it this game. That's just a gut thing tho.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:32 pm Like, Yeah Seanzie could've been a Sabi shot, but I don't feel it.

I'd think Falcon to hit a win condition wouldn't have been inclined to hit NAA though.

Seanzie wasn't shot you nerd lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:36 pm Here's what gives me hold.

I agreed with Falcon D1 that Achro was a hit. Never got around to changing my vote but would've. Those thoughts linger, and I do agree that the post I quoted earlier was decently hedgehoggin more than clearing.

I didn't have a hard scum read on Mac, but reading Sean's ISO gives me pause. Also I do have an inclination to think that T Mac is more form towards me, slank or not, and I'm not feeling it this game. That's just a gut thing tho.
Now read my ISO.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:32 pm Like, Yeah Seanzie could've been a Sabi shot, but I don't feel it.

Seanzie wasn't shot you nerd lol.
Remember when I was like, "my head is foggy?"

This is a good example. I was even driving home and thinking. That doesn't make sense. When did Alison die? And quickly passed the idea through my brain.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

so wilgy who are you gonna vote?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Does wilgy kill NAA night 2 for voting him day 1
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mac why did you vote falcon day 2
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cant believe sabi falcon and achro all double voted both mislynches day 1 smh

Like how likely is it exactly that both wolves place both votes on both mislynches. Since one was wolf and 2 of them are both alive
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:13 am Does wilgy kill NAA night 2 for voting him day 1
I dont really think so

Especially since wilgy forgot alison was NK'd. Kind of a town slip imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:13 am Mac why did you vote falcon day 2
Because I thought Falcon was mafia.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:24 am
uh huh, but why
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:24 am
uh huh, but why
Because on day 1 Falcon did not post much and when he did it was awkward and stilted.

Return to “Previous Hustles”