[non-player option]
58%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 3]

Post by Porscha »

if I wanted to take the easiest mental solve here then mac and wilgy would be clear, leaving me with falcon and achro
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:57 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:24 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:13 am Mac why did you vote falcon day 2
Because I thought Falcon was mafia.
uh huh, but why
Because on day 1 Falcon did not post much and when he did it was awkward and stilted.
and do you think that since his day 1 posts this has changed?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

uh huh, but why
Because on day 1 Falcon did not post much and when he did it was awkward and stilted.
were the day 1 votes ever a consideration for your feelings towards falcon? since him sabi and achro all had the same votes.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

debating if I want to take the easiest mental route here rn tho

think I can / mentally have to clear wilgy at the very least
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:00 am
uh huh, but why
and do you think that since his day 1 posts this has changed?
Not really. He's currently the person I am most likely to vote for.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:00 am
uh huh, but why
were the day 1 votes ever a consideration for your feelings towards falcon? since him sabi and achro all had the same votes.
Yes I considered it both ways multiple times, but I am conscious of the fact that at the end of day 1 it reads like Sabi and Achro are the ones that coordinated to create the wagons and Falcon was just along for the ride.

Falcon has a few things in his favour.

I am pretty comfortable with the dichotomy Falcon/Achro though. I am very much struggling to figure out which of them it is. Level 1 says it's Falcon but Achro is a challenge. Falcon pushing me the way he has is kind of not really all that logical for a wolf to be doing. Achro has certainly played this game a lot more like someone who is aware that I am town than Falcon has.

Come to think of it perhaps that's what I should hang my hat on here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree that Wilgy has a fair bit too much in his favour now for me to be voting him today.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:55 pm Eh seanzie didn't do much for me. Let me speed run an iso
Are you TR me, and why?
You responded instead of letting me stay top wagon so since I am town you are more likely to be town
hm.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:36 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:55 pm Eh seanzie didn't do much for me. Let me speed run an iso
Are you TR me, and why?
You responded instead of letting me stay top wagon so since I am town you are more likely to be town
hm.
is this a BS reason for achro to change up his sr into tr for falcon since he has tmi?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

mac did you really think sean was wolf day 1 cuz like idk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:43 am mac did you really think sean was wolf day 1 cuz like idk
Yes. I can't read Seanzie well. This isn't new for me lol. And he was pushing me as well and was wrong so are you gonna suspect him from the grave for being wrong?

I dunno why you're tinfoiling me all of a sudden. I'm way out of my scumrange on this day 3 play. Before this day maybe reasonable if you think Sabi and I are both masters of distancing. She literally got mad at me for sussing her and said old age has hit me hard I mean cmon lol.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:02 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:43 am mac did you really think sean was wolf day 1 cuz like idk
Yes. I can't read Seanzie well. This isn't new for me lol. And he was pushing me as well and was wrong so are you gonna suspect him from the grave for being wrong?

I dunno why you're tinfoiling me all of a sudden. I'm way out of my scumrange on this day 3 play. Before this day maybe reasonable if you think Sabi and I are both masters of distancing. She literally got mad at me for sussing her and said old age has hit me hard I mean cmon lol.
mmm I was braindead and energy-less all yesterday and probably just trying to redeem myself to myself
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

plus idk who wolf mac is, so
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:02 am

weird sentiment cuz sean gonna push you day 1 always like all the time whether he's correct or not
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

I would have to consider 3 very big tinfoils today over "oh, it's just falcon okay."

If it isn't falcon I'd be looking at isos with a much more critical eye than I want to right now because my brain has a filter of 'it's probably just falcon' which makes it really difficult for me to be as critical as I need to be.

If I tinfoil all day I'll just get a headache tbh.

If Falcon is town I don't think there is any shot he survives any F3 combination tbh. He has shown no progression at all in solving, and has very little going for him. I don't know if I could convince the other town at that point but I could try.

@MacDougall I did ask for previous scum experience for a reason though because I had in mind the one path you could be scum despite thinking it's 'probably' nothing in terms of equity in my mind. Day 1 I tunneled lucy and I thought you had good interactions with her if she was wolf and I opened today with a vague memory of you being suspicious before you did slam poetry jam of quotes where it turned it into "okay so this would be tinfoil mac is pro gaming" levels of theater, which you are capable of but more likely it's, as said above, just falcon lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:20 am plus idk who wolf mac is, so
Your only seeming point of doubt in me is that i suspected seanzie day 1. Well I dunno if you noticed but many people voted him by end of day mostly sheeping me. So I can't have been that irrational can I? If I was then why were there ppl sheeping me? Oh... yeah. There you go. That's why I'm town.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:37 am I would have to consider 3 very big tinfoils today over "oh, it's just falcon okay."

If it isn't falcon I'd be looking at isos with a much more critical eye than I want to right now because my brain has a filter of 'it's probably just falcon' which makes it really difficult for me to be as critical as I need to be.

If Falcon is town I don't think there is any shot he survives any F3 combination tbh. He has shown no progression at all in solving, and has very little going for him. I don't know if I could convince the other town at that point but I could try.

@MacDougall I did ask for previous scum experience for a reason though because I had in mind the one path you could be scum despite thinking it's 'probably' nothing in terms of equity in my mind. Day 1 I tunneled lucy and I thought you had good interactions with her if she was wolf and I opened today with a vague memory of you being suspicious before you did slam poetry jam of quotes where it turned it into "okay so this would be tinfoil mac is pro gaming" levels of theater, which you are capable of but more likely it's, as said above, just falcon lol
What town person actually ever thinks like this? Reeks of TMI, IMO
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:27 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:20 am plus idk who wolf mac is, so
Your only seeming point of doubt in me is that i suspected seanzie day 1. Well I dunno if you noticed but many people voted him by end of day mostly sheeping me. So I can't have been that irrational can I? If I was then why were there ppl sheeping me? Oh... yeah. There you go. That's why I'm town.
oh dont get me wrong I was dumb and voted sean too, it's less about you being suspicious I guess and i'm trying to make sense of all the sean voters
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:23 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:37 am I would have to consider 3 very big tinfoils today over "oh, it's just falcon okay."

What town person actually ever thinks like this? Reeks of TMI, IMO
i'll think on it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

when is eod? i'm gonna be at work in an hour and I work pretty late so I can try to check in to place a vote
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 65

Post by DrWilgy »

I have recovered my baby dog.

Poor lad lost his balls today.

They will be remembered fondly.

Now I can play mafia, and the whole headache thing has passed.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Holdover thoughts from yesterday's haze.

Still don't know if I can clear Falcon, but I'm unsure if I want them to be the yeet.

I do see some odd positioning here as it feels as if Porscha is just universally cleared by everyone. Mac is positioning himself into a line of Falcon > Achro, but has still kept me as an option.

I have forgotten Achro's stance in the current.

Gonna go read what Alison had to say before kicking the bucket, then maybe re read day 3 so far.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just flipping through Alison's posts,

Everyone except Falcon had a good reason to off Alison. Like, Sabi was inclined to lead the bullet their way, BUT I think there's useful data here from their observations.

Alison was pretty sold on Sabi Achro both being good slots, and it may just be the godread.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am I actually think lucy is a bad D1

[VOTE: Achro] aubergine
[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:01 am Yeah let's just vote out Sabi and Achro, we can deal with lucy tomorrow. She feels kinda lost in the sauce wrt her discussion with Porscha but still tries to play in a pro town way so that's kinda townie. I might have suspected her for something that's just her playstyle.
Alison did have minor interactions with Mac that would connect Sabi to him, BUT it feels as if Alison didn't think that made Mac scum. It's possible that Mac to Sabi would've been connected and spoken about if the following took off, but I'm unsure if it did.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:11 am
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:11 am Sabi is voting me and Mac and is thus outed.
Actually maybe not if Mac's meta on them is right.

@MacDougall So how about that thing where you said Sabi sussing you is out of their scum range? Do you still believe it?
Mac did you ever answer this? I'll be flipping through your ISO shortly if you are unable to answer.

And the following is another where Alison is asking for an explanation on a Sabi read.
Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:07 am Why are you townreading Sabi, Mac!
Like, I would like to believe Alison's overall read on MAC, but it's a shame we didn't get post Sabi flip data from them.

And Porscha had alot of incentive to murk Alison. I think Alison is the only person I've seen actually voice that Porscha should remain in the PoE.
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:08 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:03 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:01 pm I think Seanzie has town telled in his treatment of Porscha so I would rather vote Sabi or Lucy over him if we aren't going Axe.
Explain how.
Chat in a friendly manner with someone -> suddenly turn around and interrogate them about why they haven't suspected him for <scumtell he purposely does>

I've seen him do it as town, not as scum. It fits with his town mindset of trying to bait mafia or apply pressure on them after getting them to let their guard down. I think it's a towntell.
yeah I agree it's something he does and I sincerely do *not* believe his treatment of me falls under that category. he is either:
1) town who was initially bamboozled and figured it out, or
2) wolf who manufactured fake BS on me when I made a post that could easily be misconstrued as w/w with sabi and jumped on it to pretend like he had a case against me and then "changed" his mind when, dare I say, I am obv towning
You think you're a lot townier than you actually are. I have you as slightly above null.
While I still tr Porscha. I should take this doubt into the ISO re-read.

As it stands, PoE is solidly excluding Falcon rn.

Need to re read Porscha/Mac/Achro.

Leaning towards the Achro vote in the current.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The question lingering as I go through this is "how planned was Sabi's self destruction."

If the self destruction was planned in advance, we'd see more early bussing patterns, and probably a wolf hiding as a super town. Porscha would fit this, MaC doesn't.

If the self destruction was without any team organization, I think the feel I get from Achro is probably more accurate. The last min Sabi vote and such.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Full non foggy review: Sabi and Mac
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:20 pm Are we going to play nice towards each other?
Sure but as long as it's okay for me to a) pee alone and b) suspect you.

If I were to be suspicious of you, hypothetically, how would you like me to communicate it?
Idk ask me about my reads or whatever. Dont do it like you did last game. How do you want me to express I'm annoyed at you?

You can never pee alone tho, sorry. I don't trust you
Early prodding from Mac
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:20 pm Are we going to play nice towards each other?
Sure but as long as it's okay for me to a) pee alone and b) suspect you.

If I were to be suspicious of you, hypothetically, how would you like me to communicate it?
Idk ask me about my reads or whatever. Dont do it like you did last game. How do you want me to express I'm annoyed at you?

You can never pee alone tho, sorry. I don't trust you
I declare you a suspect!
You eat out of garbage bins
A joke response. Good look for Mac imo.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:00 pm It's Mac n Sabi, gg.
you are half right
Nice of you to out yourself like that.
In isolation this is another good look. Don't think Sabi would jab a teammate like that at this stage.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:51 pm Does Mac and Achro and Sean expect me to go into meltdown, ate machine mode?
Mac and Achro being here is a dynamic. Rule of 3 maybe? Is that not a real thing anymore?
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:51 pm Does Mac and Achro and Sean expect me to go into meltdown, ate machine mode?
I hope not. I'm just calling things as I see them.
What exactly pinged you then because my opening post was basic an dthe same as I always do it.
Eh just felt like you weren't as comfortable/natural as usual early on.
It's literally word for word the same post as the asmr one.

What other bullshit do you want to peddle?
Eh, done reviewing Mac Sabi interactions.

Mac's out of PoE and that's likely not changing. If this is wolf theatre, it worked and I'll just lose the game I guess.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabi and Achro
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:39 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:30 pm [VOTE: lucy] aubergine[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

I will pelt your corpse then fiend and your friend too.

Buy seriously time to learn to play as either alignment x)
Idk why I'm being grouped into this.
Achro feels good in this post.
Rule of 3. If there's a W between Mac and Achro I think it's Achro.

Then there's this:
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:53 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:51 pm
I would never do that to you.
Feels like you are with putting pressure on me esp since I hate being sr and you're just piling on top of me. Feels pretty opportunistic of you to latch on to something Mac pushed first.

Regardkess you're wrong on me.
Not sure if the 'you're wrong on me.' was TMI or not. Honestly, I could buy this as forced TMI.

Regarding my question previously. If Sabi was planning on self destructing previously, this is the exact type of interaction I'd look for.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:26 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:22 am Acrho is giving me vibes, and they ain't towny kind

[VOTE: Acrho] aubergine
What pinged you
Doesn't feel like distancing. A good look.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:54 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:52 pm
yah
Please don't lie.

Also Seanzie has done nothing to be lumped into this group.
Sean sr me first so yes he does. Why are you being protective over Sean and not achro
Also doesn't feel like distancing. If anything Sabi is trying to imply that Mac and Achro are teamed here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cont.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm I think maybe Porscha is town for the same reason Falcon is town. Seem more active compared to past games but unlike Falcon Porscha is solving. I'm more confident that Porscha might be town more than Falcon.

Achro seems off tho.
Posted too early. Achro is trying too hard to sheep vs leading this early into the game. Not enough ego posting.
Not feeling like this is distancing either. Feels like Sabi is trying to offer Achro as a legit option here.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am Achro seems off and I don't like his woo kill me I suck so bad shtick at all. Achro isn't this feeble and pedestrian.
This also doesn't feel like distancing.

Perhaps the 'you're just wrong' was in fact TMI.' Almost inclined to take Achro out of PoE here and do a full Porscha re-evaluation.

That's it for Achro. Sabi has managed to make me feel better about them. I guess I go into their ISO now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fuck me Porscha and Achro have like 5 pages each. How am I supposed to slank with numbers like that?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

"hey wilgy you can look for Porscha Sabi interactions on Sabi's ISO"

I know but there wasn't much at first glance.

"Isn't that what you want?"

O
Image Image Image
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I had a last minute sabi vote? ;o
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:08 pm I had a last minute sabi vote? ;o
From the context of Alison's perspective I think so? But I need to review you personally.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabi and Porscha.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:38 pm Idk why yall are so obsessed with me
don't you like that tho
A tiny bit but I'm an attention whore when the attention is positive
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:12 pm Porscha I get Mac being wolfy but what's the case on Sean?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:12 pm Porscha I get Mac being wolfy but what's the case on Sean?
why do *you* think mac is wolfy??
He hasn't been towny yet.

His push on lucy before she even posted anything seems opportunistic. His excuse to vote for me also holds no water since my posts don't seem off in tone.

I just feel like he came into the game, picking two people to push without a solid reason to.
This feels bantery. Bad look for Porscha.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm I think maybe Porscha is town for the same reason Falcon is town. Seem more active compared to past games but unlike Falcon Porscha is solving. I'm more confident that Porscha might be town more than Falcon.

Achro seems off tho.
This one is interesting in that it makes Porscha not the subject rather Achro right at the end. I can read this with Sabi towards a Porscha of either alignment tho.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am Catching up :
Porscha seems off when pressure was applied to her. She didn't like try to pocket people like she did in previous game so idk how to take that. But I don't like her treatment on the Alison slot at all so maybe equity?
Very hedgy.

And that's it.

Honestly Sabi's interactions with Porscha make me think that's the correct slot 100% of the time.

Porscha to be reviewed.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Man, someone else ISO porscha for me. I don't have the capacity any more.
Image Image Image
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

These series of interactions feel like Porscha is trying to solve sabi tbh
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:53 pm

Achro seems off tho.
honestly I just have some free time (while also sober. rare treat) and if you're lucky falcon will attempt to solve day 2. extra special treat

why achro off besides volume tell?
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:52 pm

Achro seems off tho.
Posted too early. Achro is trying too hard to sheep vs leading this early into the game. Not enough ego posting.
I think his posts implicitly has enough ego and idk.............................. I don't think he feels too sheep considering his IRL stuff going on

but if it's achro/mac power wolf power couple, then consider me entertained
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:53 pm Sean, I can't read him.

Mac, has not been towny so he's on the lower side of null atm.
I can do the first part for you. just hold my hand

ok question: if you weren't a part of mac's 2-man solve, would you still find his play nontown? do you think his argument with lucy on her play has merit?
These feel uninformed of Sabi's alignment and genuinely trying to help them solve the game tbh @DrWilgy
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

oh I thought my sentence got deleted but it got transported on top of the quotes. lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@MacDougall @Porscha you around? Day ends in like 40 minutes

@falcon45ca you too. Still think it's just me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Is it? Says hour and a half for me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think I'm of the opinion its probs achro and he try to pocket me against wilgy
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Oh, I thought this started the same time as day 1. My bad.

Hello Porscha. Got any questions for me? ;o
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ahould be able to get vote in at least if I have 90 mins
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:30 pm I think I'm of the opinion its probs achro and he try to pocket me against wilgy
He literally asked people to iso you x(
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also @Porscha any thoughts on the sabi quotes wilgy pulled up about me?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:22 pm @MacDougall @Porscha you around? Day ends in like 40 minutes

My POE has more than just you inside it, and I've said as much.

I mean, it's not like there's been a lot of movement in your sus of my slot since I voted you, right?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:13 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:22 pm @MacDougall @Porscha you around? Day ends in like 40 minutes

I mean, it's not like there's been a lot of movement in your sus of my slot since I voted you, right?
You think its mac if not me? Do his mountain of sabi interactions not sway you? ;o
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wish Wilgy had have not arbitrarily excluded Falcon from his solving efforts. Really annoying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm going to vote achro here very begrudgingly just because I don't want to deal with him in f3. Sorry if wrong achro.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:20 pm I'm going to vote achro here very begrudgingly just because I don't want to deal with him in f3. Sorry if wrong achro.

I can't think of anything appropriate to say and I have been staring at my lap for 30 seconds, so ok.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:15 pm

You think its mac if not me? Do his mountain of sabi interactions not sway you? ;o
Are you trying to help me find more town?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Are you trying to help me find more town?
well if you aren't it and I am going over today yes. Any solving you can do will help in f3. Like, you are kind of meat atm in f3 and if it is someone who isnt obvious you need to like, show your work.

Return to “Previous Hustles”