Total votes: 12
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 3]

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:35 am Persistently just being like "yeah, heh I did do that wolfy thing" rather than explaining it from the town mindset is not really doing you much good bro lol. If this is town you's way of trying to come across reasonable, I'd rather you not haha.
I mean I was dead on my feet for 47 hours day 1 and here for 5 minutes day 2. I was wrong on lucy, sheeped you on seanzie lazily, and have little in the way of interaction with the flipped wolf that puts me in the clear. I am not trying to be reasonable I just know how you think especially about me so it's like 'fair' I don't want to get overly invested in defending myself from things that are largely correct aside from the conclusion. I could play lyin' eyes from the eagles if you like.

I will however iso everyone tomorrow and look for small things so I don't just sign off on falcon tunnel vision stupidly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Post by MacDougall »

All I am saying is that rolling over and agreeing with half of the things I'm saying to bury you isn't really playing to your wincon and doesn't line up with the Achro you claim to be lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@MacDougall

Can I pull up votes based on post # here
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nah. Just the final daily VC which is in the host post at the start of the game. That's all I pulled up earlier.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:40 am All I am saying is that rolling over and agreeing with half of the things I'm saying to bury you isn't really playing to your wincon and doesn't line up with the Achro you claim to be lol.
Can't be the magic man every game tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I often consider making periodic vote tally updates just to create benchmarks but I always forget lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 pm I changed from Wilgz to Sean. Idk Mac seemed convincing
So I don't know exact votals but I remember I was at 3 and tied with lucy and sabi and wilgy maybe (???l

So I pinged everyone hoping to generate some last minute discussion.

I asked sabi if they thought it was lucy wilgy and they said they changed to seanzie

I iso'd seanzie and since I didn't actually Sr sabi I was like 'yeah sure could be with lucy'

Wilgy could be for sure partnered based solely on this as it was a subtle thing when I wanted them to bury wilgy with me and they transitioned to seanzie.

Eod2 theater though is like. Jesus lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Or if not partnered sabi just thinks seanzie is a scarier town player.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:48 am Or if not partnered sabi just thinks seanzie is a scarier town player.
Actually no. More easily findable based on my one game. Wilgy tends to not post as much as others and sabi has about the same sample size I do so given eod2 this was probably keeping their ml range open tbh
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

i'm open to the idea that sabi moving off of wilgy onto sean is for her own benefit since wilgy is more likely to have less thread pull than sean, and sabi has been on about how sean has it out for her, where he's more likely to have eyes on her SR than wilgy, or so she thinks
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

achro
wilgy/falcon
mac
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

most likely to be wolf at top, least at bottom
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well I looked at falcon's ISO real quick and his only interaction with Sabi day 1was explaining to them that he voted for me because of my vote on Sabi due to 'not sring them' before the final 10 or so minutes.

I really do think it's just him tbh. Anyone else would surprise me at this juncture, so everyone should really vote for him today so the game ends quicker.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy better not flake this day i swear to god lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:59 am achro
wilgy/falcon
mac
You can't separate Wilgy and Falcon?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:29 am Wilgy better not flake this day i swear to god lol.
Is Wilgy really good enough to do that post hammer stuff? You said he was earlier but like, really?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:29 am Wilgy better not flake this day i swear to god lol.
Is Wilgy really good enough to do that post hammer stuff? You said he was earlier but like, really?
viewtopic.php?t=2022
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Holy shit Wilgy really has done the least this game I just iso'd him x(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:46 pm I have read the reasons as to why the Achro voters are voting Achro.

I vibes with Falcon the most.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:22 am Acrho is giving me vibes, and they ain't towny kind

[VOTE: Acrho] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Uhh

Well.

Hm.

Falcon has done very little and Wilgy has done very little outside of post hammer stuff.

I mean, I feel like you should be able to tell I was being genuine day 1 because I thought I had Lucy in an a-ha moment when she admitted that she was not quite with it. I really wasn't paying attention to whatever Sabi and Falcon were doing very well that EOD1 and was just focused on my lucy agenda. Like, compared to these two I was pretty clear on trying to sort people out from the start even if I didn't do a great job with it. I also know you and sabi's relationship enough in game that looking back I was able to find 'mac sounds confident' and go 'really?' at it but then before anything else could happen Sabi had a meltdown.

Like, I was feeling down on myself a bit but reading wilgy's iso has given me life lol. Like, I am way more unpartnered than he or falcon is objectively stop fanficcing me damnit x)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No you bury the wolf here you don't take the fact that there are two other viable names and use it as a basis for trying to get yourself out of the POE. Bad Achro.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are way more unpartnered than either of them, demonstrate such by being the town that I have come to admire not this listless shadow of achromatic I am scarcely tolerating.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:42 am No you bury the wolf here you don't take the fact that there are two other viable names and use it as a basis for trying to get yourself out of the POE. Bad Achro.
Sorry that I don't know which one of 'did nothing' and 'did nothing but also has theater' is the obvious wolf let me go back to mafia school with Mac who will teach me the expert reads. Neither has any meaningful Sabi interaction in their favor. I like my vote because wilgy defended me a little today and did theater but it ain't much.

That sorry was sarcastic to be clear x)
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:43 am If you are way more unpartnered than either of them, demonstrate such by being the town that I have come to admire not this listless shadow of achromatic I am scarcely tolerating.
Look man, I am not your fucking puppet alright. How about you learn to play the game and stop relying on me to put on a show for you. If you can't see it, that's on you, don't blame others for your failure.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:42 am No you bury the wolf here you don't take the fact that there are two other viable names and use it as a basis for trying to get yourself out of the POE. Bad Achro.
Sorry that I don't know which one of 'did nothing' and 'did nothing but also has theater' is the obvious wolf let me go back to mafia school with Mac who will teach me the expert reads. Neither has any meaningful Sabi interaction in their favor. I like my vote because wilgy defended me a little today and did theater but it ain't much.

I already pointed out how you and Sabi both manipulated Falcon into voting Seanzie/Lucy. That's heaps in his favour.

I just can't reconcile you as town when you react to a request to bury the wolf with this trash. Like you don't have any skill or tactics to interrogate and figure it out from this point forward. They are here. Talk to them. Figure out which one is the wolf. Why do I need to tell you how to be town?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am sick of torturing myself over an online game, tbh.

Last game proved no matter how hard I town tell it just ain't gonna matter homie. People won't read and people will lose the game.

Show me some games where I show out and do my best and I am not smacked down and voted for it and I might show you that effort again, but right now I am on a losing streak of effort mattering so this is what you got. Sorry I'm a disappointment, I'm used to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:43 am If you are way more unpartnered than either of them, demonstrate such by being the town that I have come to admire not this listless shadow of achromatic I am scarcely tolerating.
Look man, I am not your fucking puppet alright. How about you learn to play the game and stop relying on me to put on a show for you. If you can't see it, that's on you, don't blame others for your failure.
What horseshit lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:47 am

I already pointed out how you and Sabi both manipulated Falcon into voting Seanzie/Lucy. That's heaps in his favour.

I just can't reconcile you as town when you react to a request to bury the wolf with this trash. Like you don't have any skill or tactics to interrogate and figure it out from this point forward. They are here. Talk to them. Figure out which one is the wolf. Why do I need to tell you how to be town?
There's nothing to bury. There's almost nothing there. It's PoE. You and Porscha are great. They aren't. Not every game is about burying the wolf sometimes its about finding the town, and I found the two town I need to find and honestly wilgy is probably fine too.

Sorry this isn't exciting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:47 am I am sick of torturing myself over an online game, tbh.

Last game proved no matter how hard I town tell it just ain't gonna matter homie. People won't read and people will lose the game.

Show me some games where I show out and do my best and I am not smacked down and voted for it and I might show you that effort again, but right now I am on a losing streak of effort mattering so this is what you got. Sorry I'm a disappointment, I'm used to it.
I am here. I am reading. I don't want to lose the game.

I am sure that there are many games where you have shown out and done your best and not got smacked down for it. You went years without being mischopped as town.

Your losing streak of effort not mattering is literally one game as far as I am aware.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:47 am

There's nothing to bury. There's almost nothing there. It's PoE. You and Porscha are great. They aren't. Not every game is about burying the wolf sometimes its about finding the town, and I found the two town I need to find and honestly wilgy is probably fine too.

Sorry this isn't exciting.
Earlier in this phase you were convinced enough in their towniness you were willing to vote me over both of them. I managed to solve my way out of it. Can't you just... do the same for me? Expose the wolf by elevating the standard.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

It's more than one sadly, two mislynches in about a week when I hadn't been mislynched in many years so I'm a little more dead inside right now. I'm here too man. I can't live up to whatever expectation you have right now, I can just do my best to solve. I like my vote. I started the game exhausted, I was ready to play day 2, and now I am here and it's just like day 1 is a fog and day 2 didn't happen and I am just like okay I am here what the fuck happened to this game in my head, you know?

It's like... ergh you know? Sorry this isn't doing it for you, really. I am doing my best right now and it isn't my best work but I've given my reads.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sure let me see my iso, maybe the day 1 I didn't read has something cool for me.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:54 am Sure let me see my iso, maybe the day 1 I didn't read has something cool for me.
this was a mental typo, I meant my own day 1 iso and my read I mean remember x)
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway Achro is a sad boy but Achro is still a smart boy.

So anyway you have your story, here's mine with Sabi: They are too emotional and it is going to win town the game.

Day 1 they whined about being voted. The votes were you, seanzie, and me

Day 2 they ... super whined about being voted, let's say. The votes were Porscha, NAA, and me

Sabi didn't have a master plan, Sabi didn't have Wolf Achro for council, Sabi didn't self vote to plot an evil scheme to take over the world.

Sabi got frustrated that town was voting for them and Sabi got upset.

Reminds me of Hectic from my champs game this year with a post that honestly I should have buried him for day 1 instead of day 2. I would have been in a nice semifinal if I had done that tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

and the conclusion is?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:54 pm [VOTE: sabi] aubergine

Falcon was a good lad and helped me out. Find it hard to believe sabi actually sheeped mac who does that tbh.

This, by the way. Good vote. I have a light tone but a clear thinking process here. Sabi and you were like oil and water in ASMR. I read back and was like 'well that makes no sense' and placed a vote. Probably the best vote on Sabi day 2 tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:04 am and the conclusion is?
NAA is town
Porscha is town
Mac is town
Achromatic is town

Falcon is ???
Wilgy is ???
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:04 am and the conclusion is?
NAA is town
Porscha is town
Mac is town
Achromatic is town

Falcon is ???
Wilgy is ???

Also should slot seanzie in there at the top but whatever
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Aight well I don't want any hammers til I hear in depth from Wilgy and Falcon.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 am Aight well I don't want any hammers til I hear in depth from Wilgy and Falcon.
Thank you for demanding more from me btw, that is how mafia should be played. Sorry I am not at the peak of my powers this game. You didn't do anything wrong, not that you need me to tell you this.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also I had four posts day 2 and one sentence devoted to Falcon which was basically "I thought Sabi was worse than Falcon EOD1" just dressed up in my usual performative fancy talk of calling him a good lad. This made him go from feeling good about me to apparently being totally okay with torpedoing me today.

After day 1 where at EOD1 I pointed out that Falcon was on me all day without asking me any questions then when called out on this he decided to sheep me and now here we are again, with a flimsy excuse to vote for me and then he smoke bombs away

Falcon, can you cite some town games of yours where voting for someone all day with 0 attempts to interact or solve them not initiated by the person has netted you scum?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 am @falcon45ca why am in your POE exactly?
You're typically much better at reading me, the NKs make sense from you, and pushing my lynch for a hammer this RD? I'm an easy mislynch, as you know
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:38 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 am @falcon45ca why am in your POE exactly?
You're typically much better at reading me, the NKs make sense from you, and pushing my lynch for a hammer this RD? I'm an easy mislynch, as you know
How do the NKs make sense from me? Both of them were townreading me. NAA specifically said he was gonna take me to f3. I was Alison's top town.

Also no I haven't, I've been blocking the hammer.
I think I recall a post of yours earlier about just yeeting me this RD and getting it over with, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Maf kill town who TR them all the time, and Alison given enough time certainly is a threat to Maf Mac.

Why is my sus of your slot so implausible?

Hi @falcon45ca so in your suspicion of Mac you said the NKs make sense for him. But under the clever solving technique of "sometimes wolves kill people who TR them" then don't all kills fit Mac? So any kill, using your logic, would fit Mac. Or Me. Or... you. Correct? If they suspect Mac, it fits. But also if they don't suspect Mac, it equally Fits.

Please walk me through how you expect to find wolves with this solving process, thank you.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@Porscha

Can you go through your ISO and pick out some interactions you personally feel town clear you?

@DrWilgy

Same thing for you please. What are the moments of this game that go 'Yeah, if people lynch me after seeing THIS they are out of their minds."
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@MacDougall

Hey, can you find me a really famous scum win by you on here if you wouldn't mind? Like, one where you were say town cleared based off of interactions with your wolf partners day 1 and then used that as a club to dominate a town by leading the conversation through charisma and force of will all the while doing very cool and pro town things like "don't hammer anyone!"

If any of those things exist.

Thank you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... fferent%21

This was a hydra game in which Falcon and I were mafia against a very formidable set of town hydras. I made all but maybe a dozen of the posts.

This is the only recent example of me playing the wolf alignment the way that you describe.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=1584

This is probs my favourite scum win but it wasn't a solo endgame. We mostly swept. I did powerwolf to a degree where I was largely able to snow Jay though which is the real reason I'm posting this.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway the Mac tinfoil case is clear even if it is tinfoil as I alluded to above: Partner interactions are actually unironically the easiest thing in the world to fake for a skilled mafia member. At first I thought this was completely invalid because 'why does sabi self vote there before mac can just come shield them' but then I also remembered that Sabi will do what Sabi wants.

But if this is the case then it probably invalidates itself simply because I believe Sabi whining about both their day 2 wagon and their day 1 wagon indicates both are pure.

Also I have not played a good enough game to fight this dragon so I will take the blame if Mac eats us here.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:42 am https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=1584

This is probs my favourite scum win but it wasn't a solo endgame. We mostly swept. I did powerwolf to a degree where I was largely able to snow Jay though which is the real reason I'm posting this.
I am seeing all green names on the dead did you actually literally sweep lol

Also since you have wolved with falcon I assume you have played a town game with him? Is their solving usually non existent as town? Are they polarized? I know hydra is a bit different than partnered wolfing but did he contribute?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've played many games with Falcon. I am generally a good reader of Falcon as per his comment that you quoted.

He didn't contribute much at all. He is capable of some good shit but very rarely does much as either alignment these days. He usually just can be read by whether he's making shit up or actually believes what he's saying lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:57 am I've played many games with Falcon. I am generally a good reader of Falcon as per his comment that you quoted.

He didn't contribute much at all. He is capable of some good shit but very rarely does much as either alignment these days. He usually just can be read by whether he's making shit up or actually believes what he's saying lol.
So scum meta this game, got it.

Okay so here's the plan.

We vote Falcon today, we win, and then in post game you brag that I only wasn't mislynched a second time in two games on here because you woke me the fuck up and if it wasn't for the hand of mac, the Mafia God, Achromatic would be nothing and I should praise you or whatever cool thing we do after a win on this place.

Return to “Previous Hustles”