Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:16 pm @Sabiplz who are you wolf reading
Kinda at this point everyone lol

I'm paranoid I have been pocketed/shielding someone.
You just earlier said you have no doubts on Porscha atm lol

So even besides that you should have at least some inclination, no?
I mean she's the least I'm paranoid over but I could just be pocketed.

The least confidence I have is neon and tsp
lmao why neon
She wolfed against me and she's is known to pocket me.

Her interaction with Mac are partnery.

Her push on HK is icky

She keeps ate-ing me when I pressure her and according to her ate is scummy
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:21 pm I literally don't remember a single thing about mountainous ITA other than it existed lmao, I couldn't name a single other player in it or who the wolves were
I was in it, Brad, Alison, spf, etc. That's was lily's first ever forum game. I sr her because lhf and you were livid over that because simp.

Then I had a mental break down
yes, surely the only reason someone would dislike "I scumread her because lhf" is simping
You were like hard shielding her that whole game because it was her first game.

What ever takes simp to know a simp
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm

lmao why neon
okay and?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm Her interaction with Mac are partnery.
They're the opposite of partnery unless you know some quotes I don't
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm Her push on HK is icky
How
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm She keeps ate-ing me when I pressure her and according to her ate is scummy
But according to you it isn't...?
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I rly can't do this
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:18 pm @Porscha do you think Neon can be a wolf still? And how come?
yes, I think it's possible, however, I think the read is not formed particularly well because I remember so little from earlier in the game. I can maybe see a world where neon/hk are wolves and neon insisted on pushing back on my read that I strongly believe that if hk is wolf, his partner has been bussing or willing to bus at any given moment because otherwise they would stick out like a sore thumb. she could argue against this if it were true because it would mean it leaves her in my poe and wants to prove (perhaps lead into a poe) that someone like me, sabi, and tsp who have been off hk wagon today could still be his wolf partners.

This is my first game with neon - she was vehemently against my push on her regarding her change in wim when it came to yesterday where we lynched santy and I dropped it, because ultimately (especially for me with no meta), the subject of wim change is ... not necessarily productive in providing a read. it was only giving me ate to work with.

I worry that neon can flip a switch and go from floating in thread with relatively light presence to creating very convincing posts that include world building around something that... could be true. It's a large part in reason why I went onto santy yesterday, and really her only response to the flip was, "well I was wrong. so what" and when the wim of those posts is questioned, it's "well wim is AI for me but the subject of wim is NAI anyway so this is pointless."

her tone in the conversation her and I had yesterday was relatively towny. she ended with the, "well I didn't *really* think you're wolf but I have to keep my options open and I think this helped me see that you are more likely town. if you're town, I really need you here." It's something a good wolf could fake to make me feel comradery with her while still moving the needle on my slot (I think she had little choice but to do this because I was grilling her so hard on every little fucking thing and to try and triple down on a lot of it as me putting it out as manipulation / wolf tactics would be extremely hard for anyone to do and it would put a lot more attention on her slot b/c the reality is that I *am* strongly TR'd) while still... maybe leaving a little room for a lylo situation where she walks the read back on me to possible wolf.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i dont think talking matters anymore

wait for hk flip and then we get to play the game
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm went through my iso for day 1? / day 2 regarding mac interactions with me.
► Show Spoiler
the last post is my last interaction with mac while i'm at work and he goes over with my vote on him.

Additionally, and I won't spoiler these b/c it's only a couple posts, but there were some posts that are potentially interesting for now...
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:23 pm idk what to think of mac voting HK

Think it's kinda bad too, kinda thought he understood why achro was town reading HK last night and that's why he moved off HK a bit and him going back now just doesn't rly make sense to me
mac wanted HK off at start of day as well. only went to santy to appease you I think. gave up on that and went back to his read on hk
I'm wondering how mac's votes on hk... were meant to be perceived. hk hard shielded mac, but mac did not hard shield him back. do I think wolf hk with wolf mac hard defends mac day 2? is hk town here for just being dead ass wrong without having TMI? do I think hk misreads mac this poorly with sincerity? was mac bussing hk to give him cover? (if this last part were true, it has worked)...
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:25 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:21 pm I mean there's still over an hour to go in the game day but people seem dead set on Mac for some reason I don't understand and don't care to go looking for
I really didnt hard shield you during eod 1 for this behavior
HK got on my nerves hard shielding mac, after I had done my best to keep hk from going over the day earlier, when mac was not obv!towning in the slightest.
Why go through your own ISO on it?
cuz sabi wanted to see my interactions with mac and that was easiest way for me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm

lmao why neon
okay and?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm Her interaction with Mac are partnery.
They're the opposite of partnery unless you know some quotes I don't
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm Her push on HK is icky
How
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm She keeps ate-ing me when I pressure her and according to her ate is scummy
But according to you it isn't...?
She has been pocketing me all game bruh.

Well once someone is dead set in not voting Mac and saying how he's her tr, it's at this point wolfy.

Just the way she keeps insisting even if he's town he should die when we can't afford more miselims if he's town.

Because according to @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm the ate machine and I ate regardless of alignment because I'm an emotional person.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:12 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:11 pmthem sorry
god i literally did it 3 times in once sentence too. sorry sabi
Everytime u misgender a nonbinary person, they cut their hair shorter :'(
lmao T_T
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:25 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:21 pm I literally don't remember a single thing about mountainous ITA other than it existed lmao, I couldn't name a single other player in it or who the wolves were
I was in it, Brad, Alison, spf, etc. That's was lily's first ever forum game. I sr her because lhf and you were livid over that because simp.

yes, surely the only reason someone would dislike "I scumread her because lhf" is simping

I just looked at my ISO and I know convincing you is a fools errand but my god is it so painful to be so right about how to town read new players like I demonstrated that game
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:30 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm went through my iso for day 1? / day 2 regarding mac interactions with me.
► Show Spoiler
the last post is my last interaction with mac while i'm at work and he goes over with my vote on him.

Additionally, and I won't spoiler these b/c it's only a couple posts, but there were some posts that are potentially interesting for now...
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:23 pm idk what to think of mac voting HK

Think it's kinda bad too, kinda thought he understood why achro was town reading HK last night and that's why he moved off HK a bit and him going back now just doesn't rly make sense to me
mac wanted HK off at start of day as well. only went to santy to appease you I think. gave up on that and went back to his read on hk
I'm wondering how mac's votes on hk... were meant to be perceived. hk hard shielded mac, but mac did not hard shield him back. do I think wolf hk with wolf mac hard defends mac day 2? is hk town here for just being dead ass wrong without having TMI? do I think hk misreads mac this poorly with sincerity? was mac bussing hk to give him cover? (if this last part were true, it has worked)...
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:25 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:21 pm I mean there's still over an hour to go in the game day but people seem dead set on Mac for some reason I don't understand and don't care to go looking for
I really didnt hard shield you during eod 1 for this behavior
HK got on my nerves hard shielding mac, after I had done my best to keep hk from going over the day earlier, when mac was not obv!towning in the slightest.
Why go through your own ISO on it?
cuz sabi wanted to see my interactions with mac and that was easiest way for me
I will read it when I get home.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

man we lost lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Porscha

day 1 counter wagon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

sorry this was a jump scare did i get u
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pmman we lost lmao
why
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:30 pm Well once someone is dead set in not voting Mac and saying how he's her tr, it's at this point wolfy.
literally the opposite
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm

I just looked at my ISO and I know convincing you is a fools errand but my god is it so painful to be so right about how to town read new players like I demonstrated that game
I was a wolf ma'am.

I had to push on lhf. The rest of the playerlist scared me.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:33 pm

I was a wolf ma'am.

then why tf are you saying shutting down a wolf pushing someone for the simple fact of being LHF is invalid lmfao
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:33 pm
why
I don't think TSP/HK can be w/w and don't know who the last wolf is and don't think I can talk to literally anyone about that
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:34 pm

I was a wolf ma'am.

then why tf are you saying shutting down a wolf pushing someone for the simple fact of being LHF is invalid lmfao
I was saying u were being a simp.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I literally don't understand how to make sense of Sabi's posts at all and it's just really annoying
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm annoyed and this old lady on the bus next to me keeps glaring at me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm
why
I don't think TSP/HK can be w/w and don't know who the last wolf is and don't think I can talk to literally anyone about that
talk to me about it then

do u think i am town still?

i think ur town so if we are both town and believe eachother are town we can solve this game
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm I literally don't understand how to make sense of Sabi's posts at all and it's just really annoying
What do you need help with
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 pm
why
talk to me about it then

i think ur town so if we are both town and believe eachother are town we can solve this game
probably yea
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm

I was a wolf ma'am.

u should stop it's irrelevant and she is too good of a player to "simp" anyway.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm I literally don't understand how to make sense of Sabi's posts at all and it's just really annoying
you are telling me "Neon was wrong on Mac so it's wolfy because she was wrong" with a complete straight face and that has literally never been true of any mafia player who has existed and it's so far from anything I can think I don't even know what to tell you about Neon honestly
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:37 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm

I was a wolf ma'am.

u should stop it's irrelevant and she is too good of a player to "simp" anyway.
Fine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:56 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:53 pm

A handful of games
with her as wolf?
Twice iirc. She's very pockety with me if she's wolf against me. She hasn't this game.
only once :) you think i haven't been pockety of you? I've pretty much let you slide through on a TR all game with little to no pushback on your slot...
Wasn't the mu game you were wolf, no?

Compared to asmr it hasn't been on my radar

Is this why I'm alive?
ah haha I think the one game on MU we played *you* were wolf ;p

compared to asmr, you haven't been imploding in ate most of the game so I haven't felt the need to give you extra affirmation in your play.
It's been two games in a row of mostly controlling my emotions.

Plz give me affirmationz

No I'm talking the you G justice game.

You weren't in mountainous ita. Only Esooa and lily were
ah young justice we were both town. I haven't randed maf on MU yet
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 pm
why
talk to me about it then

probably yea
okay. so if we look at the game through the lens of us both being V then what do we see?

Do you think Neon is burying her partner? That she cased and pushed santy to look like a towny who was trying but made a mistake so she could make it to f3?

Do you think Porscha could be a wolf?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

like that's one of the biggest reasons Neon is town
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:37 pm
you are telling me "Neon was wrong on Mac so it's wolfy because she was wrong" with a complete straight face and that has literally never been true of any mafia player who has existed and it's so far from anything I can think I don't even know what to tell you about Neon honestly
It's not that she was wrong, it was the fact she shielded him and kept defending him. Idk she did this in our other game and was hard trind a scum slot.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:39 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:37 pm
It's not that she was wrong, it was the fact she shielded him and kept defending him. Idk she did this in our other game and was hard trind a scum slot.
as a wolf?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Why would a wolf defend mac in that scenario? Make it make sense to me
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:39 pm
why
talk to me about it then

probably yea
okay. so if we look at the game through the lens of us both being V then what do we see?

Do you think Neon is burying her partner? That she cased and pushed santy to look like a towny who was trying but made a mistake so she could make it to f3?

Neon's been towny all game pretty much every day like I've said so I don't really see her being a wolf, idk about Porscha I think she could be
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:18 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:56 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm

with her as wolf?
Twice iirc. She's very pockety with me if she's wolf against me. She hasn't this game.
only once :) you think i haven't been pockety of you? I've pretty much let you slide through on a TR all game with little to no pushback on your slot...
Wasn't the mu game you were wolf, no?

Compared to asmr it hasn't been on my radar

Is this why I'm alive?
ah haha I think the one game on MU we played *you* were wolf ;p

compared to asmr, you haven't been imploding in ate most of the game so I haven't felt the need to give you extra affirmation in your play.
It's been two games in a row of mostly controlling my emotions.

Plz give me affirmationz

No I'm talking the you G justice game.

You weren't in mountainous ita. Only Esooa and lily were
ah young justice we were both town. I haven't randed maf on MU yet
WAIT IT WAS THE SC2 PRESIDENTS ANON GAME

U WERE WOLF

I CAUGHT YOU D1
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:40 pm Why would a wolf defend mac in that scenario? Make it make sense to me
To look like there isn't tmi.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:39 pm
why
talk to me about it then

probably yea

Neon's been towny all game pretty much every day like I've said so I don't really see her being a wolf, idk about Porscha I think she could be
Okay. So we have the same towncore.

You, Neon, and I are town. This is undeniable from our world view.

You think hk is a wolf, right?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:40 pm Why would a wolf defend mac in that scenario? Make it make sense to me
No. This is what like day 4 or 5? I need you to make it make sense to me using facts not conjecture.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

most important things Neon has done:

Worried all game about being pocketed by specific players in a genuine way
Went out of her way to strongly TR Mac while he was dying, and then also was really sad about being wrong in thread, emotions the entire game about those things also very genuine
Came up with very good reasons to scum read Santy, I disagreed with her in the end but at the time she posted them I was thinking the same could be possible, specifically with things like Santy's shift of behavior around when Mac became a wagon, burying Mac then the next day going into solving mode and telling people to sheep him being possibly a wolf taking the opportunity to get credit and such things. Especially Santy being town that's v hard to do as a wolf
etc
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:42 pm You think hk is a wolf, right?
yes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:33 pm sorry this was a jump scare did i get u
what part of it was a jump scare lmao

trying to convince me hk needs to go over cuz he's day 1 counter wagon?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:43 pm
No. This is what like day 4 or 5? I need you to make it make sense to me using facts not conjecture.
Do you think both of macs partners voted for him?

I don't.

I tr hk and don't think he starts the Esooa cw as a wolf.

Neon was not on macs wagon so then who else is left?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm

I don't.

why does he not start a cw on me
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm

I don't.

why does he not start a cw on me
Because it's too obvious of a wolf partner to start cw when their partner is probably going to flip
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:33 pm sorry this was a jump scare did i get u

was a yoke
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 pm Because it's too obvious of a wolf partner to start cw when their partner is probably going to flip
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

:puppy: :puppy: :puppy: :puppy: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

by that logic HK is never wolf then because nobody defended mac harder than HK did day 2, despite mac saying he needed to be voted off for being day 1 counter wagon. make it make sense to me.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm

was a yoke
yeah I just didnt uh... didn't get the funny part lmfao my bad

Return to “Previous Hustles”